Sleepy Acres Resort

Story Info
Who wouldn't want to fuck a blonde lifeguard in the nude?
6.4k words
4.26
69.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers

"You're such a spoiled brat. You expect me to comfort you because he dumped you! I lost the love of my life four months ago and my only daughter, my only child, didn't even have the decency to show up for her mother's funeral. Get out!"

George spat out those words then took three steps back. His hands on his hips emphasized that he meant what he said. He had had enough of her and no matter what was right he didn't care anymore.

"Your stuff is in the car already. You can have the piece of shit."

George glared at his daughter as he nodded towards the 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier. It was falling apart and wasn't reliable enough to not break down on the highway. He grabbed a cigarette from the pack on the counter and lit it with a lighter that was next to it. Breathing in, he enjoyed the feeling of the nicotine filling his lungs.

"Goodbye sweetheart."

George gave his daughter an evil smile before turning his back on her and walking back into the living room. Good riddance he thought as he flipped through the hundreds of channels. He was sick of her attitude and behavior the last few months. Ever since her mother had died, things had gone downhill.

Amanda, stunned at what had just happened, stepped off the cracked cement steps of what was once her home and walked towards the car. Her feet crunched against the dead grass and the tall weeds brushed against her bare ankles.

Getting in, she turned on the car. It hissed and squealed as she pulled out of the laneway and onto the gravel road. She didn't even notice the sound, being used to it for so long. The heat was blistering as the sun rose high in the sky. Amanda turned on the air conditioner and was happy that at least that still worked. The tape player was broken and it was such an ancient car it didn't even have a CD player. Driving through town, she didn't even realize she had passed the city limits.

Driving was something that calmed Amanda down. She had no idea why but wanted to think that when she was younger her mother would drive around with her when she was cranky. The soothing movement of the car stuck with her and now, twenty-two years later, she still enjoyed a long car ride to calm her nerves. Amanda needed more then consoling now. Her imminent future consisted of her car being her place of residence and no job.

Glancing to the back seat, she saw her personal belongings were scattered in the back seat of the car, showing that her father had emptied her drawers and closet in such haste that he meant it.

Amanda had no time to react when the car lurched and everything went quiet. She was coasting at a good speed but she knew that the worst had happened. Her car was dead. It slid to the side of the road and after putting it in park she got out.

"Great. Fucking great."

Her car was across from a large sign that said "Sleepy Acres Resort." The sign was almost brand new and Amanda thought hard, trying to remember where she had read that before. "Of course", she whispered. It was a new upscale resort on the edge of town. A rich investor had bought the land that ran along the river. Instead of putting in homes, he had built a lavish resort for those with as much money as him. Of course, the problem was that no one in town had that much money. Instead, people from the big city would drive here for their summer vacations.

After grabbing the keys and her purse, she decided that she would walk to the resort and ask to use the phone. Her phone signal had faded as she had reached the top of the last hill and she wasn't going to spin around in circles like a broken compass trying to get a good enough signal to call for help.

The resort was indeed extravagant and she was happy that she didn't have to walk. There was an electronic box on the side of the large iron gate and she pressed the button.

"Please state your name and reason for your visit."

The voice was calm and quiet, sounding like a radio announcer.

"I'm Amanda Adams. My car broke down just across the street. I was wondering if I could use your phone."

After a short wait the gates opened and she began the long walk down the well-groomed gravel driveway towards what she assumed to be the main building. Everything was so pristine and beautiful. She was in awe that something so gorgeous could be so close to the rundown town she called home. Before she had a chance to knock on the door, an older woman stepped out. She was stunning. Amanda thought that she reminded her of one of the models on those old fashioned game shows. Her hair was styled and she had on an outfit that hinted she was about to play a few rounds of tennis.

"Hello Amanda. I'm sorry your car broke down. My husband has already called for a tow truck."

"Oh O.K. Thank you. I guess I should go back and wait at the car."

Amanda tried not to look confused. If they had planned to call for a tow truck then she could have just waited at the gate, or better yet wait at the car. Amanda looked around, admiring the buildings. Other then the large building she was standing in front of, the rest of the homes were bungalows with large porches. Each had a number. Between bungalows two and three was a path that led towards the water. Between bungalows seven and eight was a path that led somewhere else.

Amanda waited for a response but just then, a handsome man stepped out of the house.

"Cynthia just called. She found a job in the city. She thought she had told us before but she forgot."

"You mean we don't have a lifeguard for the summer?"

Amanda decided that this was a good time to speak.

"I'm a lifeguard. I need a job for the summer."

Amanda smiled then bit her lip. She didn't mean to sound so eager and desperate but then she realized she had no place to live and no transportation to get her to and from work anyways.

"You'd have to stay on site. It makes for a better atmosphere."

Amanda laughed. This was the perfect summer job for her. She had been planning to beg Jerry, the fat sweaty old man who ran the pool in town, for her job back. She had stormed off last summer saying she would never degrade herself to dealing with annoying little kids and their aggravating parents. She hoped that the fat had caused memory loss but this was no longer an issue. This would be perfect. She wouldn't have to see anyone unless she wanted to. In a split second, Amanda had her whole summer planned out. She would stay here and save up enough money to buy a car that was reliable. She would see if Charleston College would still accept her for the master's degree.

"My car broke down and I have nowhere to live. This would be perfect."

Amanda smiled at the woman and she smiled back.

"That's fantastic. I'm Angie. Welcome to Sleepy Acres.

***

Within a few hours of grabbing her things from the car, she met Ben and Sean, the two maintenance workers. They were roommates. Samantha, or Sam to her friends, was the health and fitness coordinator and shared the second cabin with her boyfriend Martin, who was the head chef. Amanda had a cabin to herself. The cabin had a double bed which was nice considering when she was living at home she still slept in the single day bed that had been hers since she was a child.

After her first day of work, she was sore and sunburnt. The pool was gorgeous but none of the maintenance tasks had been complete. After the last of the residents left at six, she had spent another two hours cleaning up. Walking down the path, Ben, Sean, Sam, and Martin were all sitting on lawn chairs in a circle chatting and laughing.

"Hey Amanda! Where have you been! We had dinner for you."

Ben, the tallest of the three guys, was talking.

"Just had to clean up the pool."

She smiled and walked into her cabin. She had never been good with groups. She would rather be alone reading then hanging out in a group. It also helped to keep to herself so she wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone. She didn't want anyone to know about why she had taken this job and since she was taking off at the end of the summer, it didn't matter anyways.

"She's weird, in a good way. I wonder what's her story. Jake said her car broke down outside the entrance and when she mentioned she was a lifeguard, they offered her the job."

Sean blurted out those words and then smiled. He was an easygoing guy and would never say anything bad about anyone.

"Leave her alone. She looks like she has something going on. Be nice."

"I'm always nice."

Ben slapped Sean on the arm. Sean was in a permanent state of arousal and had a thing for blondes. As his best friend, Ben was in charge of making sure that Sean didn't do anything he'd regret.

***

Amanda was getting an amazing tan and she loved this job much more then what she would have been doing at the community centre. The swimmers here were all in their forties and fifties. The women would arrive and spend the day sun tanning. When they needed to cool off, they would step into the pool by the stairs and then after submerging to their shoulders, shrieking in the process, they would go back to their towels.

The men spent their time in the hot tub in the corner and whenever Amanda wandered by, she would hear conversations about politics, religion, sports, and the economy. She thought it was funny that the hot tub was the hub for the most intellectual conversations.

She had yet to say more then a few words to her fellow coworkers but from listening to the residents, she found out a lot about them. She knew that Sam and Martin had been dating since high school and that the residents thought they were the cutest couple in the world. She also knew that Ben and Sean were best friends and that Sean would be going to medical school in the fall. She didn't know as much about Ben but that was fine.

"Cute bathing suit."

Amanda looked up as she stacked the last of the deck chairs. It had been another hot day and she was looking forward to relaxing. The voice was Ben. He was standing on the other side of the fence wearing beige shorts and the official uniform shirt of the resort.

"Thanks."

"You always this quiet? I mean you've been here almost two weeks and you have only said hi and bye to us."

"I'm just shy."

Amanda blushed and turned to continue her clean up. As always, she was the shy girl. She heard the gate open and knew that he had entered the pool area.

"We're all going into town to see a movie tonight. You can join us if you want."

"No thank you."

Smiling, she put the first aid box in the small office. She organized everything and was thankful when she heard the gate close shut. She didn't mean to sound so rude but it wasn't something she was interested in doing.

She walked back to her cabin after dinner and settled in to reading a novel she had brought with her. She had never had time to read anything and this was a pleasant change.

***

"So did she give a reason for not coming along?"

Sean was undressing for bed. They had gone to see the latest car chase movie and were restless from the movie and from going out for a few beers afterwards. Ben was already in bed. He was lying on his back with his hands clasped behind his back. He had on gray cotton boxers and was lying on top of the sheet.

"No. She just said no. Why would she say no? I mean it's only the five of us who are around the same age. It's going to be a long summer if she chooses to ignore us. How can someone do that?"

"I bet she's hiding out from something."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because all four of us have something to hide. Why do you think she'd be different? I mean look at us. We're working at a resort that caters to old people with too much money. We cut grass, watch them swim, cook their meals. We get paid a shitload of money so that these rich snobs can enjoy life away from the hectic big city."

"Fine. I just wish she'd just sit with us after dinner."

Ben rolled over onto this side and looked out the window. He wasn't going to admit to Sean that she was getting to him. He had no idea why but something about her intrigued him. Maybe it was how cute and sexy she looked in her bathing suit. Maybe it was the way that when the creepy old men made passes at her she blushed and told them how sweet they were. It could be the fact that she was so mysterious that he wanted to know what was going on in her mind. It didn't help that his penis was doing a lot of the thinking. He prided himself on not having the raging hormones that affected Sean but in truth, he had jerked off almost daily since Amanda had begun to work at the resort. She was driving him crazy.

"I can't sleep."

Ben rolled out of bed and after sliding on a pair of jeans he rushed out of the cabin. Sean just smiled. He knew his best friend well enough. He was going somewhere private to jerk off. Sean lay back in bed and determined that since he had the cabin to himself he would do the same. He decided that the hot red head from the movie would be his dream girl for tonight.

The path was dark but Ben knew the way by heart. There wasn't a formal beach at the resort. Ben had made a path last year that was still visible. The path ended at the water's edge and there were two logs on either side of the path. The water was clear although the bottom had jagged rocks that jutted out when the water was low. He sat down and slid his right hand into his jeans. His cock was rock hard and he imagined only one person in his mind - Amanda. Using his left hand to undo his jeans and pull them down enough to release his cock, he began the rhythmic stroking that pushed him over the edge and with enough satisfaction that he would be able to control himself in public. The water lapped at the edge of the logs and soon his cum was splashing into the water in front of him.

The crunching of leaves and the movement of the trees startled Ben and he struggled to adjust himself before a figure came walking down the path. It was a cloudless night, which had helped him navigate his way to the beach, his beach. Now someone else was invading this space.

Ben stood up just in time to grab Amanda as she let out a scream full of intensity and fear. He grabbed her, holding his hand over her mouth. She struggled then calmed down when he whispered into her ear.

"It's me Ben. We'll both get fired if they find out we're here. Relax."

Ben let go of Amanda and looked at her. She smelled so nice but couldn't quite place the scent. Whatever the smell he didn't want to let go of her but knew he had to.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep. I took a walk and found this path. I thought it would be cool to see the water at night. I'm sorry I screamed. I didn't expect to see anyone here."

Ben grinned as he listened to Amanda apologize. The way she bit her lip was so cute. Ben burst out laughing and then clapped his hand over his mouth. Amanda sat down on the log and Ben sat down next to her.

"How are you liking the resort so far?"

"It's great. I love it. So much better then working at the community centre in town."

Ben watched as Amanda wiggled her toes in the water. He responded.

"Shy girls always turn me on."

Amanda gasped then turned to face Ben. Her face was crimson but Ben couldn't tell. His face was a similar shade of red and all he could do was stare back.

"We should get back."

Amanda nodded and stood up. They walked back to the staff cabins in silence. For some reason it wasn't an awkward silence for either of them. Ben walked her to her cabin door.

"Good night Amanda."

"Good night Ben."

Amanda entered her cabin and after changing, she lay in bed thinking. Ben was different then any other person that she had met before. He didn't try to convince her to talk. He hadn't pushed her into answering all sorts of questions. She closed her eyes and decide that this wasn't going to be a horrible summer after all.

***

The resort was bustling with activity as it always did as more clients arrived. The pool was crowded because of the hot sticky weather. Amanda thought everything was going well until she was asked to go speak to Angie and Jake. She skittered to the main cabin and after knocking, entered.

Amanda had never been inside the cabin. She was stunned at the décor. She had never seen inside any of the cabins other then the staff cabins. She was not used at all to this environment.

"You have been doing a wonderful job Amanda. The heat wave is going to continue for at least a week so on the request of the clients we would like you to keep the pool open after hours for the staff. Do you have a problem with that?"

Amanda bit her lip as she looked at Angie and then nodded.

"No problem. I know they have been saying how hot it is and it is unfortunate that our staff cabins have no air conditioning."

"Excellent. I'm glad you have settled in. We were worried at first. You seemed like a little girl lost but we noticed that you've become friends with Ben and have gone into town a few times."

"I do enjoy this place a lot. Sometimes I wish I could stay here all year."

Amanda smiled and then turned to leave the air-conditioned paradise. She was met half way to the pool by Ben. She couldn't help but giggle. He was sweaty and hot.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing."

Amanda blushed bright red and continued the walk down the path towards the pool.

"No tell me. I heard that we're going to be allowed to use the pool."

Amanda didn't answer. She unlocked the gate of the pool and was about to pull out the first aid supplies when she felt his hot hands wrap around her waist. Before she had a chance to react, she was tumbling into the pool with a big splash. As she surfaced, she was face to face with Ben.

"You are such a loser!"

"Am not!'

Ben stuck out his tongue and then pulled off his shirt, socks, and running shoes. He then swam as fast as he could towards the deep end and then leaned against the wall. Amanda, rolling her eyes in amusement, removed her shirt and shorts and then grabbed her flip-flops that were floating around her. She didn't notice that Ben was staring at her under the water. She was in a conservative red one piece.

"Pool party!"

Amanda looked up and saw a flash of movement as Sean, Martin, and Sam all entered the deck area. Before she had a chance to say anything, they ran and jumped in the pool.

"No running on the pool deck!"

Amanda's voice was stern but then she smiled. She was with friends and felt overcome with relief. She didn't have to be the outsider. She wasn't going to be the outsider. Martin and Sean began to race from side to side of the pool whereas Sam pulled herself out and sat on the edge, her legs dangling in the water.

"Come sit."

Amanda was half way to the stairs before she realized that Sam was talking to her. She swam over and sat next to the beautiful blonde.

"Sorry we barged in on your little romantic encounter. It's so fucking hot."

Amanda blushed. At first, she didn't respond, her eyes glancing back and forth between the group in front of her. Her eyes kept staring at Ben. She wondered if he would have kissed her. Her mind drifted to that night weeks ago at the beach.

"You're cute you know."

Amanda looked up at Sam. Her confused look made Sam sigh.

"I'm serious. Ben is infatuated with you. He's been like that since you first showed up. He's a good guy."

Sam didn't wait for a response. She slid into the pool and swam towards her boyfriend. Martin stopped playing ball and wrapped his arms around Sam. They kissed then walked towards the stairs.

"We're going back to our cabin. Thanks for the refreshing swim Amanda."

Amanda blushed. Sean threw the ball to Ben then climbed out.

"I'm going to."

Amanda looked a little concerned but then realized that they left to leave her alone with Ben.

"I guess I'm boring."

"I don't think so."

Ben swam over and stood between Amanda's legs. As he ran his hands up and down her lower legs. He whimpered. Amanda couldn't help but smile.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,429 Followers
12