Sleepy Baby

Story Info
Daddy keeps me awake as a punishment.
2.8k words
2.31
23.3k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a sleepy baby. I love to be put to bed early whenever I've finished taking care of everything Daddy could need. One night, after we finished watching something, we both headed to get ready for sleep.

As I started to crawl into bed, Daddy slapped me across the face and I was taken aback. I was still swerving, catching my balance when he grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head with my face pressed down into the bed. He smacked my ass hard and I cried out a bit, whimpering loudly.

"Shut up", he growled at me and kept hitting my ass with his open hand, relentless. I caught one of our pillows in my mouth, crushing it between my teeth to muffle any sound that still escaped me.

I was sobbing loudly into that pillow when his blows finally ended, long after I quit begging him to stop. I didn't know what I had done to inspire this punishment, so I was feeling anxious and guilty. He pulled me close and kissed me on the forehead. We cuddled for awhile wordlessly.

"Baby, l know that was rough. It's late, but it's important we talk about what just happened. Go make us some coffee."

I hopped off the bed and started the brew, heading back to the bedroom after. Daddy was on his phone, but brightened when I came in the room.

"Hey babygirl, before we talk about tonight, water the garden", said Daddy in a pleasant tone but sternly.

"Yes, Daddy", I replied while walking out the room. My ass throbbed as I left the house, keeping the front door ajar. I watered the plants and then headed inside to pour coffee for Daddy and myself. Holding both cups, I slurped at mine gently to bring the volume down.

Daddy was still on his phone, watching some random pig's video. He nodded at me as I set his coffee down and I took a big gulp of my own.

"Babycunt, put my gym clothes in the wash before we talk so you don't forget. Make sure to get all my socks."

I went to set my coffee down before leaving, but Daddy put a hand on my wrist and told me to drink, so I took another big gulp. My mug was half empty. He told me to take one more big girl sip, since I was going to go take care of the laundry. After, I left to start sorting and starting the laundry. I put Daddy's gym clothes in the washer and headed back.

Daddy was laying there, eyes half closed but he opened them when he saw me. His coffee hadn't been touched.

"Sweetie, I'm falling asleep. Lick my feet and change over my laundry before you fall asleep too. We'll finish our talk tomorrow. I'm proud of you."

I curled up at his feet and licked them while he fell asleep, his breathing slowing and deepening with time. I gently crept off the bed and caught the washer before it beeped loudly, my mind racing about what Daddy had possibly punished me for. I put his clothes in the dryer and returned to our room, snuggling into him even as my mind kept churning.

My eyes fluttered for hours until the dryer beeped, fully waking me. Daddy stirred too and I skittered out of bed to stop the noise. When I came back and tried to slide in bed, Daddy sleepily pushed me off onto the floor. I didn't want to question him or wake him further, since it wasn't even 3am. I crawled over to the dog bed he keeps on the floor and tried to sleep there, my anxious mind racing with possible indiscretions.

I felt like I'd been asleep for only five minutes when Daddy's alarm went off. I jumped at the sound and moved to the foot of the bed as fast as I could. I begged for his piss, wanting to have his dick in my mouth and feel useful. He motioned for me to come up and placed his hand on the back of my neck, lightly pushing down briefly to indicate I was allowed to take him into my mouth.

His hand curled around my ear as I did my best to swallow quickly without gagging. My tired eyes watered even more quickly than usual as I fought back yawns and I could feel piss spilling out the corners of my mouth slightly, which meant a beating and day of cleaning.

When he was done pissing, Daddy commented on what a bad toilet I had been and told me he'd have to punish me. I looked up at him in almost a stupor. I was so tired and unhappy with myself for displeasing him.

"Just clean this up, dummy", Daddy sighed at me, exasperated, as he got up and went to shower.

I quickly stripped the bed and put the pissy sheets in the wash. I went back and examined the mattress for any wetness but thankfully didn't feel any. I was just tucking in the last corner of a fresh pair of sheets when I heard Daddy come in. He lightly smacked my ass and I spun around to see him.

He was still covered in water droplets and all I wanted to do was take in the smell of him as he held me. Daddy lightly grabbed my chin and asked if I wanted to try proving why he keeps me around. I nodded, begging him to let me prove myself, to worship his cock if he'd let me, please.

"Okay, baby", he said stepping back and dropping his towel, "Do your best."

I dropped to the floor and took his cock into my mouth swirling my tongue around and pushing him towards the back of my throat. I pulled off and took a quick, shallow breath before pushing further than before so his entire length was in my mouth. His hands grabbed the back of my head and held me down, forcing himself in and out of my throat.

I started gagging, whimpering and crying, trying desperately to fight my instinct to push away. His hands moved away and I pulled back, sputtering, with a stream of drool still connecting my mouth to his cock.

"You're doing a terrible job today", Daddy said, taking his cock into his hand and using my spit as lube to stroke himself.

I felt like I'd been smacked in the face. Tears started to flow from my tired eyes from shame, instead of just the physical exertion of having him fuck my face.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy", I cried, "I'm really tired, I'm trying my best, I promise."

"You're tired, so you can't be a good girl?" He sneered at me, "You must not care very much about my pleasure if you can't overcome being a little tired."

I begged him to let me try again. I apologized for being so selfish, told him all I wanted was to please him. It didn't matter how tired I was, I was desperate to please him.

"Not today, bitch", Daddy was still looking down at me while stroking his cock, "If you really want to prove that you're as dedicated as you say, I have something you can do."

"Yes, please Daddy. Anything! Please let me be your good girl."

"Stay up for me," he said simply. I looked up at him, my brain fuzzy and tired, aching for the cock he was stroking. I must have looked confused.

"If you stay awake all day and all this next night, I'll let you try pleasing me again tomorrow morning," Daddy explained, "Does that sound fair, stupid baby?"

I felt my heart sink. I was so tired.

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you for the chance to try again tomorrow", I said looking up at him with still teary eyes.

"Good bitch", Daddy said, "Stay still." He finished himself off looking at my sad and tired face. I stuck my tongue out to swallow as much as I could but most of his cum landed on my tits.

He walked away when he was done. He didn't need to watch to know that I spooned every bit of his cum from my tits into my mouth and licked up any that landed on the floor.

The rest of the morning passed quietly, normally. After disappointing him so much earlier, I didn't dare ask him what I had originally done wrong the night before. Daddy had plans that day and was heading out. Before he left, he told me to have the entire place clean by the time he returned tonight.

I spent the day cleaning as thoroughly as I could, sipping coffee intermittently to stay awake. I felt how tired I was in my body when I knelt to scrub the bathroom floor. My back arched instinctually and I enjoyed the stretch in my spine, fluttering my eyes closed for only a second because I was terrified to fall asleep.

By later afternoon, most of the hard cleaning was done. I let myself sit down in front of the washer for the last few minutes before it would finish. I watched the water as it whirled around our bathroom towels. I felt my eyelids droop and let my shoulders sink so that my elbows were on my knees, cradling my face in my hands. I was so tired.

Keeping one hand where it was to support my face, I quickly raised the other and brought it down as hard as my mind would let me on my cheek. I repeated this over and over, smacking that same cheek fast and quickly so I wouldn't lose momentum. When that arm was tired, I did the same to the other cheek.

The washer beeped and I switched the clothes over. My cheeks stung, my eyes tearing but open. I went to vacuum the bedroom.

A few hours later, Daddy came home. I waited for him, naked on my knees in the hallway so I'd be there to greet him and lick his shoes when he arrived.

His keys jangled coming in and I perked into position, ass thrust into the air and tits pointed out. He did seem to brighten immediately upon seeing me.

"Oh, good, there you are", Daddy sounded happy, stepping inside. He smelled like the gym.

"Show me you missed me baby, lick my ass clean" he said, letting his shorts drop to the floor and turning around to lean on the door. I pressed me face into the crack of his ass, feeling beads of sweat transfer to my face as I did. I made out with his sweaty asshole as if I loved it, which I did. The taste was strong - sweet, salty and earthy. His very slight, quiet noises if contentment urged me on.

"That's enough, pig cunt", Daddy turned around and pushed my face away.

I fell back on my heels and slurped up the slime dribbling out of my mouth. Daddy looked around the place for a few minutes, inspecting the job I'd done.

"Looks good, slave", Daddy said and I beamed. I hadn't noticed the take out bags he'd brought home for dinner.

Daddy told me about his day as we ate dinner. I propped my head up with my elbows on the table to keep myself awake. After dinner, Daddy told me to get on the couch and put my hands on the ground, my ass in the air. Once I did this, he wrapped a cloth around my eyes so I could only hear his movements. Awhile went by, but soon I heard the sound of a video being played.

"Daddy", some girl moaned, and I heard Daddy answer her on the video, "Yes, my beautiful baby, swallow my cock."

Daddy was watching a video of another baby sucking his cock. I knew he had other babies, but they weren't supposed to be as special as me. I wasn't supposed to hear about them or ever have to meet them. I guess Daddy decided I needed to put in my place.

I could hear her moan contentedly, gurgling around his cock while Daddy came up behind me and spit on my spread asshole. He pushed his cock in, slowly but firmly and I tried not to make any noise that would disrupt his viewing pleasure.

Once he'd pressed into me, he gave one deep thrust to be entirely bedded in my ass. I cried out despite my best efforts. He began fucking me at a regular pace, taking his time while I listened to this scene with his other baby.

"Are you my best girl?" I heard Daddy ask her.

"Yes, please let me be your best girl, Daddy", she moaned. I couldn't blame her but I hated her nonetheless.

"You're so pretty, baby", Daddy told her. I imagined him smiling at her the way I remembered from our best dates. He came in my ass then.

He pulled his cock out of my ass and I got down on the floor, turning around to clean myself off of him. He tucked my hair behind my ear and petted me as I did, sliding the makeshift blindfold up and off my face.

"You're my cutest girl", he paused, "It's a shame you don't always please me like she did."

My chest hurt as I swallowed down the sobs that wanted to escape my lips and I ended up emitting a guttural, sad groaning sound. Daddy chuckled, patting my face.

"Water the garden while I shower, little one" Daddy told me while standing up, "Take extra care with the strawberries."

I watered our plants again that night, taking time to make sure all plants were happily drenched. Daddy was asleep in bed by the time I wandered in, so I curled up in my dog bed with a book. I read as best I could, my eyes closing gradually against my will. I pinched myself to stay awake, growing more violent with myself as the night went on.

Sometime in the night, I got up and watched the video of Daddy fucking that girl's mouth. She was pretty and he was so happy with her. I wanted to fill her mouth up with my piss.

Eventually, morning light came. I was so tired that I'd begun reacting to most things I read on my phone by either giggling or crying softly as I waited for Daddy to wake. Everything was great or terrible, and I just wanted Daddy to be happy with me.

He seemed to wake and I gently crawled onto the bed again. He lazily grabbed my neck and brought me down to his cock, which I eagerly took into my mouth. This time, I ignored my exhaustion and focused on forcing his cock further down my throat, suctioning my lips around him. Thankfully, I managed to swallow every bit of piss even as my mind drifted between near-asleep and waking.

"Good toilet cunt", Daddy patted my head. I rested, my cheek on his thigh. We laid like that awhile until he asked if I was ready to try pleasing him again.

"Yes, please Daddy, let me serve you", I begged, "I'm your best girl, please let me prove it." He pushed my head down and I repositioned to take him into my mouth again. I gave him my absolute best effort, putting my tongue to good use and opening my throat. My eyes openly and consistently watered, a stream of involuntary tears running down my face, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to cum, to be pleased by my mouth. After some time, I was rewarded.

"Are you a lucky, stupid and pathetic baby?" Daddy asked, his breath short. I nodded up at him, still suckling his cock into my throat, tears of exertion streaming from my eyes.

"You're my favorite dumb baby", he groaned, finally spraying his warm cum into my mouth.

As soon as his cum hit my tongue, my whole body warmed and relaxed. I was good. I'd earned my keep. I took a deep breath and started letting it out.

Moving before my tired brain even registered it, Daddy smacked my face hard. My tits, ass, no part of my body was off limits. My skin stung and flamed, reddening as a sign of transgression. I was just so tired, I barely cried out after that first swat. I quietly and consistently cried, unable to stop the tears but too exhausted to make noise.

Soon, Daddy was done. He scooped my legs up and held me close like a doll for a few minutes until my breathing slowed a bit. Then he gently put me back on the bed, tucking the sheets around me.

"You're my best girl, baby. Sleep now and don't worry." Daddy kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. I was so happy.