Sleepy Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and her sweet daughter.
1.1k words
4.14
107.8k
92

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetness
Sweetness
524 Followers

My name is Tina and I am a 44 years old mother of 2 daughters. Jennie just turned 19 and Becky just turned 18. Both my daughters are gorgeous, blonde, have perfect over-developed bodies and adventurous attitude to go along with it. I am a wife of a global executive of a very large company so he travels quite a bit. I have been a closet sexual deviant for a very long time. I don't know how it happened. It all started when I turned 18 and went away to college. That's when I became a closet slut. I was an innocent studious girl on the outside and bi-sexual slut on the inside. I started fucking guys but mostly I'd masturbate thinking about girls. I had crushes on my female teachers, my girl classmates, and girl bar tenders. I even started going to strip clubs with my guy friends. They thought I was just a cool hip girl who might be into threesome but I was there to lust after the hot dancer girls and to touch them while I stuffed their panties with dollar bills. I'd come home and fuck myself silly on those nights.

One night I went out with my roommate Jessica and we got pretty drunk. All night we danced with each other and enjoyed the evening grinding against each other. When we came home I went to my bedroom and she went to hers - or so I thought. 10 minutes later I came out to get a glass of water and I found Jessica laying on the couch, one leg dangling on the floor, no panties, no bra just a tiny see through slip she wore under her blouse at the club. My pussy got immediately wet looking at her nicely trimmed pussy, swollen puffy pussy lips, all pink and engorged. I tried waking Jessica but she would not budge. I shook her, gently slapped her face, moved her, turned her - no luck. A very wicked thought came to my mind and I smiled. I turned off the lights leaving just the little night light on. Got down on my knees in between Jessica's split open legs and gently touched her pussy.

I was afraid to wake her so I did that very gently. When I didn't see any reaction from her I got more courageous and opened up her pussy lips with a couple fingers on one hand and slide my middle finger deep into her pussy with my other hand. I started rubbing her pussy and her clit with my thumb. As her pussy started to get wet, I could smell a very strong woman sex smell coming out of her sleepy cunt. I gently touched my wet tongue on her pussy and tasted her pussy juices. She tasted very sweet and my pussy started to get wet too. I slid my tongue up and down her slit a few more times and started to tongue fuck her by sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy. After about 15 minutes of lapping at her cunt and abusing her sleepy pussy I felt her cumming in my mouth and I shoved two fingers in my own pussy and made myself cum at the same time.

Over the next few months we ended up in that situation several times. We'd come home, she'd pass out drunk and I'd tongue fuck her and finger her cunt. But it was not enough and I needed more of her. One evening she called me from work and asked me to read out her driver's license number to her. As I went into her purse I found a bottle of Ambien. I got an idea, took a couple out of the bottle, I smiled and left the room. On the following weekend, when Jessica and I were hanging out, I slipped a couple pills in the powder form in her sports water after we came home from clubbing and drinking. Jessica immediately passed out. I removed most of her clothes (I figured I'd tell her she passed out and I put her to bed) and spread her legs and started tongue fucking her. I fingered her pussy with two fingers first, sucked on her hard clit, chewed on her horny engorged wet pussy lips and slid my tongue in and out of her tight pussy until she came. Her pussy juices tasted very sweet and strong and I loved it. Now it was my turn. While she slept, I rubbed my bald pussy against her nipples and her leg. I wanted to sit on her face and fuck myself but I was too scared to wake her.

Instead I sat on her chest, rubbed my bald pussy against her nipples and came hard. Then I sucked on her nipples, licked her cunt again while I finger fucked myself to cum two more times. It was incredible. I was so horny I could not see straight. I got on top of her in scissor style and grinded my horny wet cunt against her pussy and in no time had the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I put her panties back on, put covers on her and left. I went up to my room and laid in bed and shoved two fingers in my pussy. This went on for the rest of the school year almost twice a month where I'd fuck my best friend, use her body to make myself cum while she slept. I was out of control but I could not have stopped. When Jessica graduated and left I did the same thing with two other roommates of mine until I graduated. I have since gotten married to a very nice rich man and have two daughters.

My daughter Jennie is absolutely gorgeous, very sexy and she has a perfect over-developed body. Her breasts are 34D, her ass is very round and sexy, she has a butterfly tattoo on her lover back, and I can see in her almost see-through bathing suits that she is shaved bald between her legs and her nipples are very pink and always hard. I am very liberal with clothes around the house and the girls have taken after me in that department. Its normal to walk around in panties and tank top or long tee-shirt and no panties. We almost always never wear a bra at home. Jennie has been the focus of my attention ever since she came back from college first summer. Bikinis, panties, tank tops, no bra, string thongs have made my head spin and I masturbate every night thinking about her. I was having very impure thoughts about my own baby daughter.

Sweetness
Sweetness
524 Followers