Sleepyhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey came down dressed in her field hockey sweats. I glanced up and mentally replayed her shower massage, tangibly remembering the feel of her slick ass in my hands; I quickly looked back down.

"Need any help with dinner?" Stacey inquired.

"No, I got it. Thanks." I replied curtly.

"Ok. Can I have some ice cream?"

"No. Dinner's almost ready."

"Pleeease?" Stacey did her best to draw my gaze towards her pout.

"No. Anyway I think we're out." I continued to stare intently at my chopped vegetables.

Stacey wandered past me to the freezer and casually opened it, "Aw man. No ice cream."

Stacey slunk over to the cutting board and snaked a carrot from me. I was beginning to get edgy. What angle did she have this time? I was sure this must be a ploy to entice me yet again. She started chomping on the carrot with several loud crunches; she kept leaning over the counter, staring at me, staring at vegetables. Her breasts dangled just within reach while she slurped on her carrot. Just then I heard the crushed gravel parting—Emily was home. Thank God.

The front door swung open, "Hey you two!" Emily called out as she bounced into the kitchen directly towards me.

"Hey babe," I looked up and leaned over for a welcome kiss.

"Hey you," Em turned after our kiss and greeted Stacey with a kiss on the forehead, "how was school?"

"It was good." Stacey responded

"Learn a lot?"

"Yeah."

"Homework done?"

"Yeah."

"Do I need to check it?"

"If you want." Stacey tried to play it cool; she knew if she said 'no' then the answer was a definite 'yes.'

"Good enough. I'm going to get changed for dinner!" Emily leaned over for another kiss which I eagerly delivered—with a bit of tongue to boot; I was rewarded with another slap on the arm.

Dinner was uneventful with the usual talk about the day's events—omitting my snooping and erotic encounter with our daughter, of course. After dinner we cleaned up and assembled on the second floor with the games of our choosing.

Game night was kind of a ritual for us. Since moving away from all of our family and friends, Em and I started game night to pass the days without hitting a pub every night. When we had Stacey, naturally we brought her into the fold.

I started the fire and set out some snacks. I could feel myself relaxing a bit as we got into familiar territory. I booted up my old N64 and served up some handy victories in slappers only, Golden Gun and HE deathmatch. Stacey had gone back to her usual self—bubbly and innocent. Em seemed a bit preoccupied at first, but after a few attempts at frisking her between rounds she got into the gaming mood.

Clue came out next and despite my best efforts to thwart Stacey's winning streak, she swept three in a row. It was uncanny how much detail Stace and Em could elicit from facial expressions and card placement. I made a mental note that we would not be playing poker any time soon.

Lastly we laid out Scrabble. I was pretty decent at scrabble—both Emily and Stacey probably had better working vocabularies, but they didn't seem to grasp the concept of placing good tiles on good spots, instead of making interesting words. Tonight however, Stacey was making some especially interesting words; over the course of two games she managed to spell: kiss, lick, lips, phallus, mate, intimate, caress, blow, breasts (which was built off my 'ex' to make 'sex') and finally, dildo, to go all out and win that particular match.

Em looked at me with her motherly concern face and nodded towards the stairs. I turned and looked, then looked at my watch and back at her.

"Alright gals, that's enough for me tonight," I called out.

"Aw Dad, c'mon, one more!" Stacey begged.

"Yeah yeah, I know. You and mom play one—you guys need a tiebreaker anyway. I'm going to go watch some T.V." I persisted.

"Ok babe, night," Emily leaned up and kissed me while she and Stace began resetting the game, "love you."

"Love you too babe," I kissed Em, "and you," I said, kissing Stace on the forehead.

I stoked the dwindling fire once more before heading up the stairs to get ready for bed. I figure Em decided that now was a good time for that mother-daughter talk; I never got the chance to fill Em in on Stacey's lesbian field hockey voyeur—but I figured she would find out about that soon enough.


Pillow Talk

Jack is an awesome husband. I knew he would be from the moment we met—he was funny and hardworking, gentle and strong, intelligent... but most of all passionate. I never doubted for a moment that he loved me. That feeling of trust and safety isn't something that can be forced or forged or faked, and I loved him for it.

I know he hated to leave the fire department, but I also know he never would've had it any other way. The relationship came first for both of us. We did what had to be done to ensure that we were always the first priority. Neither one of us was crazy about moving north, but when my job offer in Massachusetts came up we didn't hesitate. And now we have a beautiful home and family here.

I watched Jack lumber away—he still had that confident firefighter swagger about his step. It's hard to describe, but I guess it's closest to say he always walked with a purpose; his head was held high, shoulders back, arms loose and ready to spring into action. I liked his walk—as nerdy as that sounds—but I also liked his ass. He kept in shape, and his toned body showed it.

I turned my attention back to my little blessing, currently in rebellion. Stacey was a beautiful, smart girl who needed to apply herself more in school. Up until recently she had never been a problem in the promiscuous department—something that changed in the blink of an eye. Of course it could be worse; this could have happened years ago.

"So hun, how 'bout another round?" my voice broke the silence for the first time since her father left.

"Umm, ok. Sure," Stace replied.

The game started up and I began to think of sly ways to steer the conversation towards her frisky actions the night before. There didn't seem to be an easy way to ask why she was apparently trying to seduce her father.

"How often do you and dad have sex?" Stacey blurted out.

Well. That was one way to get the conversation started. "Why do you ask dear?" I replied as coolly as possible.

"Well, I'm just wondering how often."

"About me and your father particularly? Or people in general?"

"Mostly you and him."

"Is there a reason?"

"Not really. It seems like y'all are really happy... and that you have a lot of sex."

Ah. So possibly she was thinking about a boy, and wanted to compare her relationship to ours. That makes a bit of sense. "Well babe, we are very happy together, and we do have a lot of sex. But we are not happy just because we have sex. We have a very deep, trusting relationship, that allows us to share things even more intimate than just physical sex," I explained authoritatively.

"So you have sex because you trust each other," Stacey summarized.

"Well that's one of many reasons yes—the main reason being that we love each other."

"Have you ever loved anyone else?" Stacey asked.

"No, not truly."

"But you've had sex with other people?"

"I have... though those decisions weren't always my best."

"Have you had sex with a girl?"

I paused. I really didn't see our conversation headed here, "Well—why do you ask?"

"My friend has—she said it was great. What do you think?"

"Well... it is different..." I trailed off

"So you have been with a girl?" Stacey shot a surprised glace my way—I'd been caught.

"Yes," I replied carefully.

"Can you kiss me?" Stacey followed up eagerly, "I want to learn to kiss well and I don't like any of the boys in my school."

I reeled from the request, "Honey... I don't..." I trailed off.

Stacey lost her eager look and turned back towards her letter tray. She sat there slightly slumped in front of the board, discouraged and pouting. While I looked upon her youthful face I began to contemplate her request in earnest; the good news is she didn't like the boys in her school. No doubt they were drooling over her and this revelation allayed my fears of her getting pregnant, a bit. And what harm could truly come from a kiss or two. After all, we had kissed the other night; perhaps if her curiosity were scratched she'd be less inclined to go after Jack—admittedly a bit more problematic.

"Ok. A couple of short kisses," I relented to my daughter.

I was immediately mobbed by her powerful body and nearly toppled over.

"Whoa there tiger!" I called out "You're just like you're father!"

Stacey withdrew and blushed. I took her chin in my hand and stared into her pretty eyes. In many ways I felt like I was looking at myself 20 years ago; Stacey's youthful skin was a soft cream color in the flickering light of our fireplace. Her mouth was small and cute; her eyes were large jewels that sparkled with love.

I slowly moved in and allowed our lips to touch. After a brief peck I withdrew and licked my lips to ensure they were plenty moist. Then I began kissing her in earnest. I pressed my lips into hers and allowed our lips to roll around; I kept one hand on her chin to guide it as I alternated pecks and soft nibbles. I gave her a sampling of my favorite kisses and Stacey kissed back as eagerly and tenderly as any lover I'd ever had.

We finally came to a rest, "That was pretty good honey. Are you sure you're not practicing with someone?"

"I'm sure mom," Stacey replied as she moved in for another kiss.

"That's good right there," I tried to halt her.

Despite my protest her lips pressed back into mine, only this time she took charge. She pressed me back onto the floor and licked my lips before plunging her tongue into my mouth. As she rolled her soft tongue around I could feel her hands working up my body; my mind was reeling as my pussy began to heat up. Each kiss stunned my body into submission; her tongue continued to roll around my mouth, exploring every corner before coming up for air. Her hands found their way under my pajama top and rested on my breasts.

Stacey began working down my cheek towards my neck. I fleetingly wondered what Jack would have to say when I related this to him; with a loud slurp Stacey planted a painful hickey that made me shiver all over.

I giggled in response, "Stacey, that's enough for today," I commanded.

She continued.

Her hands were now massaging my breasts as she continued licking her way lower. My pussy was wet with anticipation; I grasped at Stacey's chin and lifted her from the base of my neck to my mouth. I kissed her deeply, plunging my tongue into her warm mouth and running my hand through her soft hair.

Stacey clutched my top and ripped it open—popping the small buttons away and exposing my chest. I continued kissing her as she began to openly massage my breasts. I loved the feel of Jack's strong hands all over my body, but I had forgotten how nice a woman's soft hands could be.

Stacey arched up and removed her shirt to showcase her own lovely breasts. She leaned forward to allow them to droop in my face; I immediately began licking and slurping her beautiful nipples, hungrily suckling my daughter's breasts. She allowed me but a few more mouthfuls before resuming her march of kisses down my body—tenderly tonguing my breasts on her way to my stomach.

After descending past my navel to my pajama bottoms, Stacey paused. My daughter looked up at me with her loving blue eyes and slowly extended her mouth to my covered pussy. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she allowed her hot breath to permeate my pajamas; she inhaled my sweet scent and exhaled her radiant love. I caressed her hair from her forehead for a better view of my baby, and watched with patient love as she buried her mouth deep into my clothed cooch.

With one soft swoop she removed my bottoms and panties. My pussy begged for attention—attention it soon got. Stace began gently satiating my lust by licking my labia and spreading my quim around. Each hot stroke sent more and more pleasure through my body; she expertly circled my clitoris, occasionally licking it directly as she pulled the hood back. I soon felt my hips bucking to the rhythm of her mouth and I could feel an orgasm swelling deep in my loins. I arched my head back and let out a long moan—

"Mmmmm," my lips hummed as I looked toward the ceiling.

Her pace quickened as she deftly slipped two fingers into my love canal; she began massaging my g-spot and smoothly rocking her face to match. I clutched her head and buried her tongue deep in my pussy. With a fistful of her hair I began eagerly fucking her face. My moan turned to a soft whimper with each thrust, increasing in tempo as I savored Stacey's tongue.

A wave of wet heat surged forth. My orgasm crashed—with a shudder I clamped my thighs tight around my daughter's head, "UNmmm... stuh... stop. Stop... Stop," I begged!

Stacey persisted. Her tender pace escalated and she quickly brought me to another orgasm—this one more powerful than the last, "UNHHM!"

I collapsed onto the floor in exhaustion. Stacey briefly regrouped before she resumed another relentless assault on my throbbing pussy.

"No no... Babe. I need a break. Really," I gasped as best as I could.

She dug in deeper and a third orgasm grew off the crest of the last. After several more strokes and one last, long slosh over my clit, I felt a wave of heat overcome my body—I shuddered with delight; my body quivered and with a loud groan I gushed a wave of quim into my baby's face—a wave she eagerly slurped up.

We laid there in a heap for some time after that. Stacey gradually parted my legs and moved up to my breasts. She laid her head down and listened to my heartbeat. A trail of my sticky pleasure had moved with her; I held her close and raised her a few more inches for another kiss. My scent was delicious and I made sure to lap up what I could from my daughter's soft lips.

"Where did you learn that?" I questioned her softly.

"I saw Coach do that to Jesi," Stacey responded quietly, "I wanted to try it."

Her coach seducing young ladies worried me a bit—but that was another matter. I would have to investigate further, but everyone at her college is an adult. It could be the Stacey doing the seducing for all I knew—especially judging by her actions tonight.

"Have you tried it with anyone else?" I probed.

"No mom, I was too shy to ask Jess."

"Has anyone done that to you?"

"No..." Stacey's voice trailed off bashfully—a tone that hinted she was looking for a favor in return.

As wrong as it was, I couldn't leave her hanging; I resumed kissing my girl. I started with several pecks on the forehead, gradually increasing the lip and length of each kiss. Then I moved slowly down her ear, and jaw, and chin; I reached her lips and kissed them tenderly several times before slowing to a stop. I leaned back and looked Stacey in the eye, thankful to have been blessed with such a sweet girl.

Silently, I laid Stacey on her back where I resumed kissing her as passionately as I could. Stacey returned the kisses with equal love and soon parted her mouth, inviting my tongue in. I gently explored her mouth while pinning her teen body to the floor; our saliva sloshed around her tiny mouth and mixed gingerly with the last bits of my cum. There really would be no explaining this to Jack.

I kneaded her supple titties roughly with my hands, allowing the flesh to roll between my fingers. Stace heaved her chest up to meet my massage and sighed deeply into my mouth; I broke our kiss and sucked her nipples into my mouth, picking up where I left off earlier. After teasing her nipples erect I began working circles around her areolas with my tongue.

Stacey stealthily slipped her sweatpants off and began grinding into my thigh, her motions matching the rhythm of my swirling tongue. I cupped her mound through her soaking wet panties and worked my fingers up and down in her slit; I pressed her cotton panties into her tiny cooch and sloppily worked her juices around until the floor was slick with her anticipation. I gave each breast one last lick before bringing my face to her pussy.

I hovered there. I paused to savor my daughter's scent and feel my hot breath radiating off her teen pussy. Slowly I pulled her panties to the side and allowed a small gush of juice to glisten in the dim light. I gave Stacey a teasing lick from the base of her pussy up to her clit—she shuddered with delight. I moved up her body and drooled a sloppy kiss into her eager mouth, pausing to ensure she got a taste of her heavenly syrup. Slowly I retreated to her thighs and removed her soaked panties.

Her tight pussy was a sight to behold—her cute labia folded two perfectly bare mounds into her inner lips. Her flesh was soft and pale and her pussy was light pink with a slight flowery aroma. I felt my watering mouth slowly drawn in to my baby, like a magnetic leash gravitating towards her love; I settled into her pussy and allowed my lust to gush forward—I kissed and licked her slit, parting her lips and circling her clit; I slipped my tongue in and out of her silky hole and massaged her with my free hands. I rolled my tongue around her clit and fucked her shaft before dribbling her quim down my chin. I greedily praised every inch of her love, falling into a rhythm that caused her hips to gyrate—her pussy began contracting around my face and each lick now elicited a soft moan. I lubed a finger in her juice and slipped it into her tight hole.

Slowly I worked my solitary finger around, massaging her vaginal walls and stretching her. The extra stimulation caused her groans to grow louder and I switched to stroke her g-spot; I felt for the spongy flesh and gently massaged the patch with my finger; my tongue continued to circle her stiff clit. Soon Stacey was flailing in rhythm to my licks and not long after she shuddered with pleasure. I held fast as my daughter clamped her legs around my head and curled into a ball of delight

Just as she had been relentless, I too began another slow crescendo.

I slurped, sucked and fingered my baby until her second and third orgasms had rippled through her. I kept her at the crest of each wave, before receding and surging forth, teasing her as long as possible. I finally exhausted her well of pleasure with a fourth surge. Her final climax rocked a wave of pleasure from her tiny pussy through her body and back again. She stifled a scream as her senses imploded in ecstasy and left her gasping for air, unable to move.

This time I relented and allowed her to rest. I cuddled her into me on the floor of our game room, spooning in content warmth. I started to feel guilty for our actions, and replayed each step of our love through my mind. I knew it was wrong, but I loved that I was able to share my daughter's first sexual encounter.

"Love you," Stacey whispered.

"Love you too, honey," I replied tenderly, not quite sure if I could—or should—explain this to Jack. Ultimately I knew I couldn't keep a secret from the love of my life; I would have to beg forgiveness and hope he understood that I would simply do anything for my family.

We laid there on the floor, our naked bodies tangled tight with passion. Stacey's breathing was now soft and regular and I too began to drift to sleep. I was exhausted from the surge of emotions and sheer pleasure of the evening; I hazily dozed off feeling both anxious and content.


Heavenly Bodies

I laid on my side gazing past my clock radio. The indiglo hands of the retro clock radiated softly into my dark room where I tried to will myself asleep. It was an antique styled analog clock with a Bluetooth connection and speaker. Each stroke of the second hand seemed to take an eternity. I had read this was simply an illusion created by our brain, selectively shutting off certain movements to reduce blur. But this false perception was quickly becoming my reality; I was dying to know the details of Emily's talk.