Sleighless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
357 Followers

He kept squeezing and the nerves of his penis took root, upholstering the walls of his new womb as it integrating itself into his new sex. And with this integration came a growing emptiness, the same emptiness he felt earlier during hide and seek with Donner. His nipples grew hard as his fragmented memories blended together.

In the control room, Byron wiggled in his chair nervously. He clicked the mic on. It squelched in Nick's earpiece. Byron leaned forward. He swallowed, then spoke into the mic.

"Sir, it's my duty to inform you there is a slight possibility Vixen's genetics has intermingled with your own. This might cause minor modifications in your chemistry during reentry. Weight loss. Phantom memories. Just minor stuff, you know... no big deal." He laughed nervously, praying he was wrong.

Tinsel looked up from the floor in wide-eyed shock.

12