Sleighless Ch. 05

Story Info
Hope indulges in her new form. Mrs. Claus to the rescue.
1.8k words
4.68
13.6k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bqnk
bqnk
348 Followers

Red Handed

Tinsel sat in the chair peering at the control room speakers from between her fingers.

"Oh god. What the fuck is happening?"

A wet gurgling sound resonated in the room. In less than a minute the tiny smacks of Hope's dainty licks and kisses had turned into the wet cacophony of a ravenous deep-throating of Max's giant cock. Her jaw stretched wide to accommodate him. Spit flowed from her mouth and over his dick. She felt his thick veins running in and out over her tongue, which she did her best to curl around the underside of his shaft. When the occasional taste of pre-cum hit her lips, she mmm-ed in delight.

Max wrapped his hands around her antlers and pulled Hope into him. Unhinged moans left her vocal cords to resonate around the cockhead in her throat. He was in control now. She has never felt so used before - he had her by the horns and she loved it.

Tinsel listened.

A long series of moaning gags.

A release of the antlers.

A huge gasping breath.

Repeat.

Over and over.

When Byron and Mrs. Claus burst into the control room, Tinsel nearly fell out of her seat.

Emma's lingerie-clad body was wrapped in a robe, Byron had interrupted her just before she reached orgasm. They both stopped in their tracks at the noises flowing through the speakers.

A deep gasping breath. "Oh yes! I love your big cock! Mmmph!" Gag.

Byron and Emma turned to Tinsel in horror.

"Tinsel...are you watching porn? Are you drinking?!" yelled Emma.

"Why are you in my chair?" yelled Byron.

Tinsel fell to the floor and scrambled back to her seat leaving her eggnog behind at Byron's station. "It's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"Tinsel! What the fuck is going on?" Emma screamed.

"We were making the first delivery and then something happened!"

Byron stormed back to the desk and checked the coordinates.

"Max Flow?"

Tinsel shrugged. "Boss said he was ready. He wanted to make the coal drop first. It's an easier mission after all..."

"You just sent someone who just screamed 'guys, i have breasts' like a collegiate bimbo to Max Flow's yacht?"

Tinsel stammered. "I mean, when you put it that way it doesn't sound good, but-"

Mrs. Claus interrupted. "He has breasts?"

Byron sulked forward and pretended to turn dials. Oops.

"Byron! What the fuck is going on?"

Byron swiveled in his chair, fidgeted his hands and looked to the ceiling tiles. "We had a few unforeseen issues at launch that defied parameters set during our contingency analysis."

"Byron." Mrs. Claus rushed to stand over him. "If you don't speak English in two seconds I'm throwing you through that window."

He smiled. "I'm sorry. What I'm saying is: we will need to abandon Project Sleighless and begin financing a genetic mapping and separation project immediately."

She grabbed him hard by the collar of his green suit. "And why will we need to do that?"

Tinsel butted in. "Because Byron didn't make sure the doors were locked."

Bossy

"You're not going to make me cum." Max smiled. "But I appreciate you for trying."

"You won't have a choice." Hope was finding naughtiness came very natural to her, under the proper circumstances at least. She stood and let her panties drop. Cool air flowed between the gap in her thighs and over her hot pussy. It felt like a heater between her legs. Max has made it feel this way.

She pushed him to the bed. Max's rifle fell from the covers to the floor in a crash. Hope squinted. "Sorry." Max shrugged and fell back to the head of his bed.

She crawled forward on all fours to meet him, collar jingling. Her antlers were still covered in red trim from his Christmas tree. She went to wrap her mouth around his cock.

"Stop! Turn your ass around. Now." He was so bossy! But something inside of her loved taking orders.

She scrambled quickly, turning her ass to face him. She barely had come to a stop before he dug his hands hard into her hips and pulled her into his waiting tongue. She lifted her tail. "Oh, oh fuck! Yes." His tongue flicked, exploring the new folds of her pussy. She had never felt anything quite like it. "Oh god Max! Max!" she screamed. She looked down at his throbbing cock below her. Intoxicated. Reborn. She pushed herself back into his tongue and opened her mouth wide, wrapping her lips around his cock while continuing to moan loudly over it at what he was doing to her.

--

Hope's moans poured through the control room speakers.

"He's a reindeer?" Emma screamed.

"No! No. He said he has breasts. Reindeers don't have breasts. From the sound of it, Vixen's female genetics have had some impact on the reorganization of his body. My guess is he as human or humanoid-ish as ever. And the good news is it sounds like he isn't suffering..."

Emma's hands curled into fists. "My husband is getting fucked by Max Flow, Byron."

"I mean, it does certainly sound like something is..."

"My husband. Is getting fucked. By Max Flow. Byron!" Emma grabbed Tinsel's eggnog thermos and sent it flying to the back of the room.

The two elves looked to their feet and the room fell quiet - except for the moans coming through the monitors. Emma tried to think.

"And you can't teleport him back?"

"No earpiece, no teleport."

"Fuck."

Emma knew there was only one thing to do.

"Byron. You're going to teleport me to that yacht. Right now. I'll fetch Nick and his earpiece. You will teleport us back. ONE AT A TIME. Then I'll rally the sleigh and make deliveries with Tinsel's help."

"And what will I do?" Byron said.

"If I don't kill you when I return - and there's a good likelihood I will kill you, Byron - you will be finding a way to turn him back, and that's all you will be doing until you figure it out. Does everyone understand me?"

Byron and Tinsel sulked. "Yes."

"Good. Now, what do I have to do?"

"Get her an earpiece, Tinsel," said Byron. Tinsel rushed to a storage cabinet and fetched the hardware.

Byron held the tiny earpiece to Emma's nose. Her eyes crossed. "Put this in your ear and go stand beneath the target in the warehouse."

Tinsel gave a fake smile. "And we'll take care of the rest!"

Emma stormed out. "That's what I'm afraid of."

Sleighless, Too

Hope's pussy was perfect - pink sculpted folds settled deep below her lovely mound. His tongue could already discern how tight she was. She tasted amazing.

While Max pleasured her entrance, Hope wrapped her hand around his dick and was pumping it rapidly as she worked the head of his shaft with her mouth, trying desperately to make him cum. He was getting close just thinking about how he would fuck her. He had to stop her. He grabbed a plump ass cheek in each hands hard and jammed his tongue into her. She threw her neck up and screamed. Beyond her luscious booty he saw her rack rise into the air above him. Then she shuddered. Her antlers fell back to the bed as her body erupted into trembling.

"Oh god. Oh fuck, yes! Max!" She crumbled forward over him, thighs wide. Her mound fell to his stomach, her pussy dripped in pleasure. "Max. Max. Max..." She trailed off, whispering his name.

--

Byron's voice came through her earpiece. "We're ready to go. Are you?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

"Excellent. Commencing Project-You know what? Fuck it." Byron was over the protocol. "You will be making a direct jump to Max Flows yacht in five seconds. Stand still."

Emma looked above her at the swirling lights coursing around her, beneath the horrifying and amazing machine her husband had made.

"Did you account for the ocean waves?" Tinsel said.

"I've got it, Tinsel," said Byron curtly. Tinsel crossed her arms and hunched into her chair.

Byron began the countdown. "Five. Four. Three. Two." He moved his hand over the glowing red Engage button and pressed it hard.

But as he pulled his hand away, he hit the cup of eggnog Tinsel had left on the desk.

Waves of light poured from the cannon above Emma's head, swirling around him; she felt the warm embrace of time and space.

"Fuck! Tinsel get a towel."

Byron scrambled to stop the flow of liquid from going in the controls, and was successful - except that in the process his elbow grazed the longitude knob. It spun a few degrees off course.

There was an explosion of white light. Emma was gone.

Byre

Hope lifted her feminine body from Max's torso, shakily balancing herself on her hands and knees. She lowered to her elbows, pressing her breasts into the soft bedding below and her ass high behind her, quietly offering her body to him.

She wanted to be mounted.

Max rose to his knees. God, her ass is amazing. He took a plump cheek in one giant hand and wrapped the other around his swollen cock, guiding its head to her entrance.

"Can I open my present now?"

Hope moaned. She rested her cheek to the bed. "Please. Please open it." She lifted her tail high. "Grab my tail and fuck me."

He plunged into her.

--

Emma fell hard into a pile of hay.

It was dark.

The straw poked into her thighs and dust blew up and around her. Her hay fever immediately kicked in and she sneezed repeatedly. She clawed at the hay covering her robe and threw it into the stall around her.

"Emma, it's Byron, are you okay? Where are you?"

As Emma's eyes adjusted to the darkness, she heard a grunt. She looked up to see a bulbous white mass hanging over her head. It was covered in soft fur and had a smattering of black spots. Veins rolled over it's contours. Four protuberances jutted out from below it. She gazed at it curiously. It looked oddly familiar.

"Byron! I'm in a fucking barn!"

"I'm sorry. Slight technical error. I'm finding your coordinates." Byron spun the dial, searching. "Tinsel, check the location read out."

"Pleasant Moo Holstein Dairy Farm."

"Emma, we found you. We're getting you out of there. You'll be at Max's in seconds."

"Hurry the hell up, Byron!" The hulking mass above her mooed loudly at her new and unwelcome stall mate. She had been sleeping soundly before Emma appeared beneath her in a flash of light. Emma pushed at the cow's belly. "Shoo! Get out of here!" But there was no where for the cow to go. The stall was tight quarters. The cow mooed again in protest; her cowbell rattled.

Byron leaned to Tinsel as she frantically wiped up the eggnog. "I told you not to bring drinks in here!"

"I'm sorry. I wanted to celebrate!"

"What good is a party if you have nothing to celebrate?" Byron slammed his finger down on the red button.

The stall exploded in a flash of bright light.