Slick

Story Info
A new toy.
774 words
3.97
42.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slick! Arrived today. How shall I begin? He’s a lovely shade of blue, exceptionally flexible and slender. Hmmm.... I’ve fitted him to the goat (a large carved wooden goat lying on its belly) with a harness devised by Tommy (to hold Slick appropriately upright). As ever my love’s mind works in mysterious ways its wonders to perform.

Surrender is my heart’s desire. I close my eyes and my man comes to me. He is beautiful and I love his body. There’s a soft furring on his body that is so perfectly male it makes me go all jello-ey inside. His arms bulge in all the right places, to tease my fingertips’ imagination. His shoulders, always broad, make me feel so feminine, so safe. And his proud cock, standing up turns my stomach into a butterfly convention and my pussy into a sodden pool of want. I hardly know whether to grasp him in my hand, slide him into my mouth or slip astride him and sink my soft fastnesses onto his steel.

The most delightful assault on my senses begins when I center my body over his evident desire and gently lower myself as he slides inside. Oh! There’s a sweet catch at the opening to my cunt that almost pops as his head slips past that ring of muscle. Then the slow slide down his length until the little jelly balls rest on either side of my clit. A little wiggle and....... ohmigod. It all feels so good. My pulse races just a little, and my breath deepens. I begin a slow, sensuous cycle of slipping up and down that bumpy rod, just till the head slips out and is nestled for another glorious slide to my depths. Bracing my body on my arms I can look back and see this excitement. Slipping onto his hardness, my pussy sinks like quicksand, drawing him inside me to hold. On the outstroke, my cunt holds him tightly; its edge is extended as I pull upward, gripping him.

Each trip past the gate sends shock waves of pleasure through me. I have a strong desire to pump my hips hard, but resist. This will last. Chill bumps cover my arms and back and chest – and legs and butt – my whole body is afire with this excitement. Out he slides to the edge, and slips past it – catch, slip, thrill. I gasp as the pleasure hits hard. My hips begin an almost involuntary buck until I drag myself back to control. At the top he sits there, nestled at my opening. Each entry is a new delight, the same, different, and each more exciting than the last. Layers of desire paint my body now with a growing redness to the skin. The inward journey starts. I moan. This is what it’s all about, this is so erotic. It takes every remaining fiber of control I have over my body to make this entry last. It is so sweet. I can hear him groan with me as my pussy spasms around him on his journey. Oh! God! Oh!

I can continue no longer in this heavenly torture. I sink to rest on him and just rock. My hips tilt for and aft. The shaft on which I am impaled moves against tender spots. I am so aware of each motion inside my glove. As I rock my hips, I add a sideways motion, massaging my clit against Slick’s little pseudo balls ...... mmmmmmmmmm, gasp, repeat.

The pleasure jolts are building one upon another, each ratchets the heat a step higher. I am wet front to back with the slippery evidence of my desire. I can see my love tense and come with me toward that heated crescendo as his cock swirls inside my cunt. I can hear him moan with me. I can feel his body heat driving me onward. My fingers seek my hardened nipples, to compress them in time with my rhythm, to beat a small tattoo on the sensitive hips. I whimper, and cry, as I fall toward the edge and over into a delicious denouement, washed from the sentient world to one of pure pleasure sensation. My body explodes into my orgasm, filling each cell with its sweetness. My love’s voice sings its own song of lust and release. I collapse to gasp and shudder as the last remnants of passion make their way through me. His arms, his mouth ....... all there is rests in my mind. The world returns, imposing its emptiness.... a tristesse, sadness, unassauged by the magic of his touch. I chant my mantra, “Soon, soon.”