Slick - A Post Apocalypse Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
A short history of Slick.
7.4k words
4.35
27.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. On the Road Again

They left Gorton two days later. With the breakdown in society, the country had split into little city states. Bands of illegals roamed the highways, robbing and looting unwary travellers. The city states hired people to police their roads, but they were often only a small step up or sometimes down, from the criminals. Come to think of it maybe they had always been that way. Ron drove for a day before they were stopped by their first police patrol. The women had started to display symptoms of their addiction to Heaven. Their cravings came and went but at their peak they lost all sense of personality and became mindless willing zombies. As the day wore on these episodes decreased but still were difficult for Ron to deal with while he drove.

The police vehicle stopped them at dusk. Two large uniformed men walked to the car and asked them all to step out of it.

"Where you going'" The large black man said.

"We're on our way to Bingsville" Ron answered.

"Bingsville? And what's in Bingsville for people like you." He responded provocatively as his eyes ran up and down the scantily clad women.

"We heard it was a safe town to live."

"Yeah and we like to keep it that way. Been some problems with smugglers so we have to search you all for contraband. We'll take the redhead first. Now don't do nothin' stupid and we'll be back in a jiffy."

The men led Miranda away into a thicket. When they returned fifteen minutes later they led Julie away. When they disappeared, Miranda put her arms round Ron's neck and whispered.

"Fuck me Ron. Make me forget what I've become."

She raised her skirt. Her vulva was slippery with semen as Ron slipped into her.

When the men returned they smiled at Ron.

"Everything seems in order, you can proceed." The smaller man said with a wink at Julie.

They got back into the car and drove on. Not speaking for some time. They stopped near a small stream that ran along the road.

"Time to get out ladies."

"Why are we stopping." Said Julie nervously.

"I need to check you."

Ron pulled a small wand out of the glove compartment.

"What is that?"

"Bug detector. I got it in Gorton. The guy who sold me the car told me they sometimes tag people so they can find them later. Or so someone can find them later. First you Julie."

He ran the wand down her back slowly, then down each arm. As he ran it down her front the wand began to beep as he reached her waist.

"Lift your dress Julie so I can test it." The wand remained silent. "Hold your dress up."

He ran the wand across her stomach until he reached the top of her pubic hair and then the beep started again. Ron parted the hair and observed the small red swelling. He felt it with his finger and could feel an embedded lump. He placed the end of the wand against her swelling and pressed a button. Julie flinched as the device drew a 0.2 centimeter sphere from her body.

"Hold this Julie while I check Miranda. On Miranda he found they had embedded the sphere in her ass. He took both spheres and taped them to a piece of driftwood and placed the wood into the stream. This way if they tracked the spheres they would still appear to be moving. However, Ron decided whatever they did they would certainly not be staying in Bingsville.

They drove past Bingsville and stopped in the next town Tailspin. Ron located a hotel near the town boundary but off the main road on a quiet street. They checked in and found their room located on the second floor. The room was typical of small hotels, the room smelled a little raunchy, as though it was used less for sleeping and more for dalliances. But, at least it had a bath and shower. Miranda and Julia stayed in the bath for almost an hour. Ron decided that the women should stay inside while he went out and found some food.

When he returned some time later, Julie and Miranda were asleep, laying head to tail on the bed, faces buried in each other's pussies. They didn't stir until Ron started to cook on the small stove in the room.

After they had eaten the two naked women took Ron to bed and wouldn't let him up until he had fucked them both. As they lay together in post-coital lethargy Miranda said.

"Tell us about the before times Ron. Tell us one of those stories your grandfather told you. About how it used to be. Tell us the story of Serena your great-grandma. I always liked that story."

Both women snuggled close to him as he started., their newly sprouting pubic hair scratching against his hips.

"My great-grandfather lived almost ninety years ago. Before the diseases, before the wars, when the world was more orderly. Cities weren't ruled by lords but by people who were chosen to look after city affairs. There was law and order. People could not be sold or bought. However, the world had problems. People communicated by something called the net but people were not happy. They were unsatisfied with their lives and even what they looked like. Women had bags of water inserted into their breasts to make them bigger so that men would like them. Men tried to get longer cocks because they thought women would like them more. Nobody was satisfied with how they looked, how they performed in bed. People thought everybody else was having more or better sex than they were. The drug companies tried to find ways to convince people they were missing out so they invented drugs to make people more turned on and sexy.

Although many people, even in the more enlightened countries, thought sex was something that needed to be regulated they were fascinated by it. At first they made drugs from natural products designed to make men bigger and women bigger, drugs to make people last longer and be more seductive. But these drugs weren't very successful. Great-Grandad, we called him Gramps was married to Serena. In those days people were very possessive of their wives or husbands but many of them wanted to experience other people too. This story is what Gramps told me happened to Serena. She was really beautiful and men were always trying to get her to be unfaithful to him, but she loved Gramps and rejected all their inducements. She got a job working in factory as a shipping manager. I think that was a really good job because she must have lived near an ocean where the ships are. At first she seemed happy in her new job but after about a year, she began come home and have long showers and seemed confused a lot of the time. Gramps tried to find out what was up but she said she was just tired. He noticed however, when they made love that her pussy seemed loose, her labia more protruding. Also he noticed that her asshole often seemed sore and aggravated. She herself was also more indulgent and responsive to his lovemaking suggestions. He thought she was cheating on him, that's when a woman fucks someone else, so one afternoon when she had told him she had to stay late, he slipped into the factory just before closing and hid in a unlocked storage space near to Serena's office. At quitting time Serena's routine was to get her coat and then lock the front doors as she left the office.

When quitting time came, Serena left her office and locked the door. Gramps was surprised at the number of men still working. A group of about twenty of them were on the shop floor milling about aimlessly. But was even more surprised at what happened next. As Serena walked by them, a tall dark-haired man caught her arm and pulled her against a rack of shelves and ran his hands over her breasts and then across her belly to the junction of her thighs pushing her skirt up until it molded to her pubic mound.

"Please, I don't want to do this." She pleaded.

"Oh, Serena, it's far too late for pious innocence now." He said." After all, I've seen you naked, watched you masturbate, watched you suck cock and then fuck until your bum raises up eagerly and you moan passionately as you orgasm and a co-worker squirts his potent seed deep inside your womb. But tonight it's time for you be shared with the world."

He pulled her by the hand and led her up seven steps onto a steel warehouse platform situated 6 feet above the floor where she was totally visible to all the men watching. They stood together at the top and the man turned to Serena and said quietly.

"Have you done what I told you to do at lunch time."

She nodded.

"You better show me."

Serena reached under her sweater and unfastened a couple of buttons on her blouse and then pulled the neck of her sweater down a little. The man leaned over and hooked his finger over the neck of her sweater, pulled it out and looked inside. What no-one else was able to see was the pale curves of her breasts free of restraint from the pretty light blue brassiere she had arrived to work wearing that morning. Her nipples stiffened instinctively to exposure to his gaze and the breeze that blew in.

"And the knickers?"

She nodded again.

He turned to the crowd who were now watching avidly, many of them fingering their stiffening cocks through their pants.

"Gentlemen, many of you have been wondering about the project that your co-worker Serena and I have been working on in our lunch times and after work for the last months. Some of you have heard her soft cries when I fondled her and filled her with my love and less tender cries when I needed to discipline and prepare her, to influence and master her, to command and enslave her to my will. Today you and I are going to experience the rewards of my success."

The man turned to Serena and said quietly.

"Remove your sweater and drop it into the crowd."

Serena hesitated.

"Or would you like to be taught obedience again?"

He said in a lowered voice.

Serena paled and took hold of her sweater and raised it over her head and dropped it into the crowd.

"Pull on the bottom of your blouse so they can see your nipples show through."

Serena pulled her blouse down, tightening the fabric against her breasts so her nipples dimpled the fabric.

"Now lift one boob out and let them see it."

Serena complied, to the cheers and calls of the men.

Bob moved behind her and lifted the other breast out and held both breasts by their nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb as he talked to the observers.

"It took over a year before I even got to see and touch what you all now see. No amount of coaxing, sweet-talking or bullying could subvert her fidelity. Every ploy failed until I discovered phenethylamines."

As he talked he grasped Serena's tits and slid his hands along them from chest to nipple.

"Over the period of my labour of love, I was scrupulously kind, conscientious and easygoing. She had no idea of my plans for her, no inkling of my obsession to plunder her innocence. For months I cultivated her confidence, had friendly conversations with her, encouraged her to be less reserved. At last she gradually began to reveal things, little things, personal things, she would have previously hidden.

I discovered she got a sore neck during the day and so I learned how to do neck massages and convinced her to let me help her. Soon I began to give her neck massages each lunch hour. But she rejected any greater intimacy. Then, I discovered the magic of phenethylamines. One day I mixed a little ecstasy and oxytocin with the coffee I gave her about an hour before lunch.

From the moment I started to give her the usual massage I noticed a difference. Serena was more sensitive, more suggestible and more bubbly. She seemed more emotional, candid and very consenting to my efforts. When I was finished she gave me hug and told me how fantastic the massage had been. She even gave me an impulsive kiss and then blushed attractively. I was tempted to go further but didn't want to spoil my progress."

Throughout his dialogue he had continued to toy with her breasts and her nipples now extended stiffly. He unfastened the rest of the buttons on her blouse and pulled it back off her shoulders. He whispered in her ear.

"Throw it into the crowd."

She turned to him and whispered back.

"Please Gord, please don't make me do this. I promise to be good. I'll be very good."

"Do it!" He hissed.

She obeyed hurriedly, recalling what had happened to her before when she defied him. A tussle occurred in the crowd as men grabbed for the garment. The successful man held it to his nose and delighted in her female scent. Serena now looked totally helpless standing on her stage, naked from the waist up while Gord continued making an example of her.

"Now I want you to lift up your skirt and hold it up. Slowly now, that's good."

The crowd went wild. Arms reached up to touch her, but she was too high for them to touch more than a foot or calf. Gord pulled her back a bit.

"Legs apart Serena." He said. "You know the rules."

His hands stroked up the inside of her thighs and cupped her vulva. The labia were tumescent and with only moderate assistance from Gord's fingers spread apart glistening with slippery discharge, evidence of the effectiveness of his mammary stimulation. A raucous cheer arose when he parted her labia and revealed the soft pink interior topped with the bulging pimple of her clitoris and the possibilities of her wet vagina. Gord began to stroke along her slit as his story resumed.

"But where was I? Oh yes, phenethylamines. The second day, a Tuesday as I remember, I again spiked her coffee some time before lunch. When I entered her office she told me how good the massage had been the day before and how much she had looked forward to me giving her another. I started the massage and she seemed really relaxed so I told her I could do a better job if I could reach the muscles further down her back. But in order to do that she would need to loosen her blouse a bit by undoing a couple of buttons on her blouse, which surprisingly she agreed to do. She seemed to have developed a total or near-total absence of anxiety or danger.

"I massaged a bit longer before reaching around and unfastening another button, a familiarity she previously repulsed. I complimented her on the softness of her skin and asked her if she liked what I was doing. She told me that she had never had such a good massage, that the touch of my fingers seemed to warm her all over. With her blouse unbuttoned as it was I could see her pink bra and the tops of her breasts. I could see that her nipples were stiff and dimpling her bra and realized I was raising profound feelings of intimacy in her.

"Every so often I would pull back on her blouse so it pressed against them. When I did this she would make little sounds in her throat. I reached down the back of her blouse further and she to my surprise helpfully unfastened another button to assist my advance. I was now able to push her blouse down over her shoulders and gain better access to her back. I took a chance and slid my hands under the strap of her bra, but I didn't go further.

"When I had finished I gave her a hug and a kiss which started off on her cheek but finished on her lips. When I left her she seemed dazed, her blouse still unbuttoned and her bra visible through the gap.

"Day three was something of a flowering of our relationship, because this was the day she allowed me to unsnap her bra and she herself unfastened all the buttons on her blouse. By the end of the first week, only five days after my discovery, I was massaging her shoulders down to the tops of her breasts and she now allowed me to work her belly.

"In her office there is a long table against one wall and by the end of the second week I had brought in protective mats, which I laid on the table and had convinced her that my massages would be better if she lay on the table. Things now progressed more rapidly. She now removed her blouse completely though she still wore her bra. I was allowed to remove the straps from her shoulders and by the end of week three she was letting me massage her stomach while she lay face up covered only with a towel which she permitted me to slide upwards to reach the base of her tits. She kept her eyes closed so sometimes I could shift the towel far enough to see her hard nipples.

"From this point it was a simple step to convince her to let me massage the backs and front of her legs. After a month of these ever more intimate massages I decided it was time for her to finally yield to my cock. Just five weeks after we started these intense sessions I added a mild sedative to the drugs I was already giving her. I came to her office an hour before lunch.

"If you remember, I told everyone we were discussing shop floor improvements. She seemed quite dreamy when I came into her office and I quickly locked the door. I told her to remove her blouse and bra and lay face down on the table. In her dreamlike state she accepted my direction and didn't even seem to realize that she had completely exposed her tits to me. Perhaps in her state of intoxication she wanted to do this."

At this point he paused in his speech as Serena who had grasped the rail in front of her began to breath more quickly as Gord pressed his fingers more firmly against her clitoris and rubbed more vigorously and she orgasmed to the vast delight of the crowd. After she recovered some of her dignity he resumed his manipulation and continued his story.

"She lay face down on the table and I unzipped her skirt and instructed her to lift her hips. As she did this I pulled her skirt and panties out from under her. Her panties were a very conservative granny type which went up over her hips. But now her ass was for the first time exposed to my sight."

At this point he turned Serena's back to the crowd and made her open her stance and bend at the waist.

"This ass, that you are now seeing."

He turned her again and resumed his masturbation of her.

"I started on her calves and slowly massaged up her legs. I separated her thighs so I could see her pussy, which, I must apologize, is quite hairy and hides her cunt somewhat. But I think we will be able to change that a little, later on. Though we must be careful not to be too exuberant or her husband will find out and we may lose our toy. Slowly I moved higher until at last I was stroking her pussy which she didn't resist and spread her legs further apart. When I separated her pussy lips I found her to be extremely wet. She had obviously been quite turned on by my massage, so now I got her to turn onto her back and kissed her hotly.

"I had found during the previous weeks that she really developed a passion for being hugged, which led to kisses. At first she had only accepted kisses on the cheek or forehead but by this time she had become accustomed to me kissing her on the lips and associated hugging with these, what she called "buddy kisses", until at long last, the buddy kisses evolved to allow the use of tongues and her bra was usually unfastened and rode up while we kissed pressing her naked tits against my chest .

"On the day I scored the home run we kissed and hugged for what seemed like forever, her tongue darted excitedly in and out of my mouth like a fluttering bird as my fingers sought out her clitoris which she tolerated lustfully and permitted me to masturbate it deftly. She didn't seem to be able to resist my advances. I played her like a fine violin, starting with a slow andante before changing to a brisk accelerando and then bringing her to the thrilling climax with an allegretto during which, she finally arched her back and delivered the finale I had patiently trained her for.

"She moaned and quietly cried out as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her. Her hips rose forcefully, rocking her pussy against my fingers so that my fingers slipped inside her slippery hole. After the pleasure of her orgasm diminished I knew I had her where I wanted her. I released her, removed my clothes and climbed onto her. When I told her to put my cock inside herself, I expected resistance, but to my wildest joy she reached down and eagerly inserted it into her tingling pussy and heaved up her hips to bury it completely.