Slick - A Post Apocalypse Tale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was in heaven as my cock slid in and out of her tight hot snatch. She mumbled approval of my skill while responding to my cock and praising its length and girth. I pushed her thighs back to her chest and worked her tirelessly until she again shivered with earnest passion, her hips jerking wildly, her cunt walls trembling on my cock. For me it was too much and I filled her faithless pussy with my sperm, wondering whether she used the pill or whether at that moment I was fertilizing an unsuspecting egg. Afterward we lay together for half an hour or more.

"She seemed in a stupor as my hands explored every part of her and we kissed amorously. As she roused from her dreaminess she seemed to recognize her predicament, pulled back violently and asked what had happened, what I had done to her. I took her hand and touched it to the stickiness between her thighs at which point she let out a sharp cry but I shushed her. Telling her she wouldn't want people coming to find out what's wrong given her state of undress. And then, even though she put up a spirited defense of her virtue she acquiesced readily when presented with the digital evidence of her indecency and I enthusiastically filled her stronghold again. And so we arrive at today."

Gord had maintained his titillation of her clitoris throughout his dialogue and now he proceeded to manipulate her more demandingly until she gave a small cry as she climaxed again.

"But enough of my story, tonight is your night. But first I need a volunteer. This volunteer will have the job of keeping Serena primed for action. This person, using whatever skills and props they command, will keep up her enthusiasm. An important aspect of this will be oral stimulation. However, I must warn you that Serena has already been fucked twice today and therefore there might be some residual traces of my semen in her pussy and on her pussy hairs. So if you have any squeamishness about this you must exempt yourself from the draw. So please put your names in the hat. Now hand them to me.

"Now Serena will choose the lucky man. That's right hand it here. The winner is Dan. Well done Dan. Your first task is to find two stools, a bowl of water, soap and a razor."

Dan a large man with a large potbelly ran around the shop floor until he had acquired the items.

"Up here Dan. Put the stool here. And you Serena sit on the stool and give Dan a nice kiss. Now spread your legs wide. Now Barber Dan you need to trim the hair from Serena's pussy lips. We just want to get her so her pussy lips are bare."

Dan wet Serena's pussy hair and soaped her up. He drew the disposable razor carefully over the bulge of the left side of her vulva leaving a strip of darker brown skin where previously there had been red hair. Gord kissed Serena and toyed with her breasts while Dan shaved off the hairs from her lower vulva and then got her to bend over the stool so Dan could gain access to the areas at the back, including the hairs in the cleft of her bum. When Dan was done, the area around Serena's slit was smooth and hairless. Gord couldn't resist running his fingers over the smooth spongy projection of her external labia and stimulate them until they became engorged and protrusive. Gord helped Serena to her feet.

"And now to the auction. Today we are auctioning off Serena's pussy to the 10 highest bidders. Highest bid will go first. Only ten bids will be accepted, we haven't got all night unfortunately. So who's going to start us off?"

"20", shouted a man near the front.

"25"

"35"

The bidding moved quickly.

"50"

"55"

The door at the back of the warehouse banged and a voice said.

"250"

There was silence in the warehouse as the man walked through the crowd. Gord smiled.

"I think the high bid of the night is $250 to our owner and operator, Mr. Samson Guilian III. Come on up."

Mr. Guilian climbed the stairs and smiled lasciviously at Serena.

"So, Serena after all this time someone finally found the key to removing your panties. Well from now on there will be no more of your cockteasing. No more accidental touches when I want to feel you up. From now on you will be in my office every morning lying on my desk accepting my cock and my sperm in your pussy. But that's for later. Now's the time for action."

He pulled Serena to her and kissed her violently as he lowered his pants.

"Get down here and suck me Serena."

Serena, a dazed look on her face kneeled down and took his cock in her mouth. After a few minutes of that, he pulled her to her feet, turned her away from himself and pushed his cock into her, shafting her rapidly. It was obvious he was not aiming for longevity but for ownership. Within five minutes he shot his load into her.

After this energetic start, the other nine participants were quickly found and Serena was systematically, penetrated, filled up, cleaned and re-primed by Dan. After each lover, Dan brought her to climax using all his whiles. He was especially pleased when he found she reacted uncontrollably to his tongue on and in her asshole. Finally, the last paramour pulled out of her and Serena lay exhausted on the mattress, her pussy running white from the come she had received. Each man paraded past her and inserted two fingers into her and diddled her mercilessly. By now the drugs were beginning to wear off and her eyes began to fill with tears.

Gord and Dan finally helped her dress and assisted her to her car.

On the way home every time the car bounced over a pothole she was reminded of her humiliation as semen spurted from her tender vagina, soaking her panties and the seat of the car. By the time she arrived home there was a large damp patch where she had sat and the car had the pungent salty redolence of sexual promiscuity. Within minutes she was in the bath. It was some minutes before she wondered where grandfather was.

Serena tried to tell herself it would never happen again, but she couldn't bring herself to tell grandfather. Gord became more bold and occasionally arrived at her house unannounced. If grandfather was out he would bend her over the arm of a couch, pull up her dress, pull down her panties and fuck her until he came in her. Then he would make her lick off his cock. If he had time he would then take her to the bedroom and once he had recovered he would use her anus as well. grandfather finally got a new job and they moved to a different town. For a while everything was alright until one weekend when grandfather was going to a job out of town for two days and would have to stay overnight. They must have known because Gord and about fifteen other men arrived.

For the next two days my grandmother became their toy. But in order to make her more cooperative Gord had found a new drug, Harmony, the forerunner of Slick. They had her in every way they could imagine. She was so drugged up they didn't stop even to feed her. They took pictures and movies of her begging them to fuck her. Cock after wet glistening cock found it's way into her each one injecting her with its seed. When grandfather returned she was lying on the bed which was covered in semen. Serena was still eager to be penetrated. However, they had picked the wrong person to mess with. In the next month ten of the participants had been castrated and the rest were running scared or plain just running.

They found Gord a month later in the woods. His cock had been severed and was used to choke him. Mr Guilian was lucky he hadn't been able to make the party. But grandfather made him pay a lot of cash to preserve his balls. After a few months Serena seemed to have recovered her normal modest demeanor and except for her obvious pregnancy resumed her life. When the baby was born they never did a paternity test to see who the father had been because grandfather did not consider her responsible for her creation and the child did not deserve to be punished for her birth. As the girl grew up it was obvious she was going to be a really beautiful woman just like Serena. The girl was my mother.

But Serena never completely recovered from her experiences. The humiliation and drugs and conditioning had done something to her subconscious mind that could not be wholly eradicated. In a way it was a warning as to what Slick would become but, presented with certain verbal or physical cues grandma could slip into a mind state that responded unwittingly to sexual suggestion. During her enforced service to the men at the plant Gord had planted unwittingly placed words into her sub-conscious that could forever send her into a highly suggestible state.

One day when Alexis, my mother was about five, the newspaper boy came to collect. He said something to her that she didn't quite hear and asked him to repeat it. He said.

"Do you want to get it? Meaning did she want to get the weekend edition."

Her face blanked as she heard the phrase that Gord had always used when he wanted to have sex with her. When he said this she was supposed to act sexy and get him or anyone around when he said it excited.

"Yes. Where would you want to do it?"

The boy looked puzzled.

"Well right here. It's a daily service."

She took his hand.

"Then you better come inside."

She closed the door and led him into the living room and they sat on the couch. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it apart. The boy a little shocked tried to rise. Serena looked nervous.

"Don't you like me?"

"No Mrs ... uh ... I like you. You're really nice."

"Am I pretty?"

"Oh yes, ma'am You're beautiful."

She smiled at him and slowly slipped her blouse off her shoulders and turned he back to him.

"Unhook my bra."

The boy tremulously fumbled with the catch which finally sprang apart she shrugged her bra off and turned to face him. The boys eyes were like saucers.

"Touch them." She encouraged him.

The boy reached out and gently stroked them, his fingers drawn to her nipples that hardened quickly. She cupped his face and drew him to them.

"Suck my nipples, feel them in your mouth. Lick them. Oh yes that's so good."

She reached over and made him jerk as she stroked his obvious erection in his pants and then reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties and dropped them on the floor. She took his hand and placed it against her pussy and then leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Play with my pussy. Feel how soft the hair is."

She unfastened her skirt and stepped out of it. Her pussy was swollen and wet as she parted the labia."

"Touch my clitoris."

"I don't know what that is." He confessed.

She parted her pussy and stretched her labia until her clitoris stood out shiny and pink.

"You see the bump right here?"

"Yes."

"That is the clitoris."

The boy touched it.

"Now stroke it gently. Yes, that's right. Keep doing that. While You're doing that, kiss me."

Though all this time Alexis was watching her mother let this strange man do things to her. She wanted to stop them but she was fascinated by the performance. Suddenly her mother began to jerk her legs and moan like she was in pain. But, she told the man that she liked what he had done.

"Take your pants off." She told the boy. "What a nice cock you have."

Alexis watched her mother take the man's thing into her mouth and began to suck it like a lollypop. The man began to moan now as well. But then her mother did something amazing. She sat on the man's lap and his thing disappeared inside her pee-pee. She bounced up and down on the man until finally his eyes closed and he groaned.

"That's good," Serena said. "come inside me. Oh yes, yes."

When Alexis mother got off the man white stuff dribbled from her flushed and wide-open slit.

"Was I good?" she asked.

"Oh, yesss." Said the boy.

"You won't punish me?"

"Nnnnoooo." He stammered confusedly.

Serena kissed him.

The boy dressed and Serena led him to the door and let him out.

Then she lay on the couch and fell asleep. When she woke up about an hour later she acted as if nothing had happened.

Through the years my mother saw other instances of Serena's subliminal controls. Sometimes it was words other times certain sequences of events. One time my uncle came over to give her a hand moving a bed. As they were moving it, Gerald my uncle found a condom under the bed so he said.

"What's this Serena? I looks used."

Serena's face flushed.

"It's Willie's."

My uncle had accidentally discovered that Serena could be controlled by emphasizing certain words.

"Serena, you need to RELAX. Relax NOW. SIT on the bed. SIT right here facing me."

Serena stopped what she had been doing and sat on the bed. Serena was wearing a dark blue zippered sweater over a skirt that came down to just above her knees. Over a period of two months Gerald had conditioned her to respond to certain trigger words and follow his instructions. So when he had called her up he had influenced her to wear this particular dress. Gerald pulled up a chair and sat facing her with one finger held up.

"Look at my finger Serena, watch my finger. While you watch my finger you will relax. You will become very relaxed. Do you feel relaxed?"

"Yes."

"Watch the finger."

Gerald moved the finger from side to side and up and down. Serena's eyes followed it .

"When my finger moves from side to side you will lie on your side and put your foot on my knee. If the finger moves up and down you will lie back on the bed and draw up your knees so that they touch your chest."

Gerald moved his finger from side to side and up and down so that he got increasingly better views of her black lace panties.

"SIT up Serena. Now we are going to play dolly. You are the dolly. I will pose you but you can only move when I tell you and do what I tell you."

Gerald took her right hand and placed it on the zipper of her dress.

"When I say ACTION, you will unzip your dress slowly. Now, ACTION. When I say CUT you will stop and stay perfectly rigid again."

Serena pulled the zipper down until her sweater fell apart revealing her matching black lace bra.

"CUT."

Serena's hand stopped and she sat still. Gerald took her left hand and cupped it under her right breast and then placed her right hand on top of her right breast.

"When I say action you will take your breast out of your bra and rub the nipple until it becomes hard. When I say CUT you will put your hands behind your neck and remain rigid. ACTION!"

Serena lifted her breast out of the cup and began to stroke it with her fingers. The nipple immediately stiffened.

"CUT!"

With her hands behind her head, Serena's breast stood out firmly, her nipple stiff and saucy. Gerald put his arms behind her back and began to suck her liberated nipple before liberating the other and serving it likewise. He placed her arms behind her on her bra strap.

"When I say action remove your bra and your sweater and then come and sit astride my lap. ACTION!"

Serena complied with his order and in short order was sitting on his lap facing him.

"Now kiss me. Uhm, uhm, yes good Serena. Use your tongue."

His hand reached between her thighs and pulled her crotch aside. The open wet condition of her pussy expressed her arousal better than any words. He unzipped her skirt and said.

"Now Serena take off your skirt and then ask me nicely to pull down your wet panties."

Serena stood up and let her skirt drop to the floor.

"Please remove my panties." She said woodenly.

"No not like that, Serena. Come here and kiss me passionately. Straddle my leg and squeeze it with your thighs so your pussy presses against it . Nibble my ear while you say sexily. Please pull down my wet panties."

Serena wrapped her arms around his neck and straddling his leg, pressed her pubis against it sliding back and forth along while occasionally squeezing her thighs together. Her lips caressed his earlobe as she whispered.

"I've been a bad girl. You must take off my dirty wet panties and punish me."

Gerald was surprised by her choice of words but was surprisingly stimulated by her innocence.

"Stand up Serena and put your hands on your head. Good."

He grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them to her knees with a quick sharp tug. Her sexual fragrance filled his nostrils with its sharp tanginess. Her matted bush glistened with her profuse vaginal discharges and swollen and crinkled dark red labia revealed a glimpse of her yawning vagina.

Gerald had no knowledge of Gord's use of reward and punishment which he used as part of Serena's preparation for a life of ravishment at the hands of her co-workers and other people who would pay to rape her. But he told Serena to lay face-down over his lap.

"Now Serena you are going to be punished for wetting your panties."

"Please don't hurt me, I'll be good, I promise."

Gerald brought his hand down on her bottom with a loud thwack. Serena cried out.

"I'll be good, I really will. I'll let you do what you want."

Smack.

"Ow that really hurts. I will be obedient. I will submit to your sexual desire."

Smack. Smack. Smack.

"Go and lie on the bed and pull your knees up to you chest."

Serena lay back comfortably, her short trimmed hair framing her protruding labia. Gerald stroked her labia gently, parting them to expose the glistening salmon pink penetralia. As he opened her to his gaze he was greeted by the sight of her cervix, its opening gaping and primed to fulfill its nightly purpose. His finger tickled her clitoris eliciting sighs from the woman. Her nipples tightened and extended. He put his head between her thighs and began to taste her excitement as her hips began to heave compliantly.

Serena submerged into her subconscious mind, down into a more primitive area that existed in a more subservient state where her duty was to submit herself to whoever required her and consent to anything they wanted to do to her. His cock slid into her and began to fill her. His hands roughly squeezed her breasts and twiddled her clitoris. She knew that it could be much worse and would be if she resisted him. After several minutes she began to find herself responding to the friction between her thighs. He shifted her to her knees and worked at her from behind. She shivered as his finger found her anal ring and began to penetrate her there too as his pace increased. She didn't mind the finger too much in fact it was arousing in conjunction with his cock penetrating her.

He lay back and made her ride him while he held her tits like handles eventually raising her ardor to melting and squirting his seed into her grasping slot. When he was done he made her suck him clean until he was again hard. Gerald had always wanted to have a compliant woman that he could have his way with and now that he had, he intended to have his sister in law in the ass. As he spread the corn oil onto her bum and into her crack Serena recognized what was about to happen. His finger slipped into her anus.

"Has anyone ever done this to you before Serena?" He asked.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Really?" He responded surprised.

"Yes."

"Was it your husband?"

"He has done it."

"Have you ever been unfaithful to your husband?"

"Yes." She choked out.

"Who was the lucky man."

Her voice went wooden.

"Gord, Dan, Gilbert, Eric, Joe, Fred, Alec, Tom...."

"Stop. How many men have you had sex with?"

"Lots. Over and over and over again."

"Did any of them put their fingers in here?"

"All of them. Sometimes more than once in a session."

"You're making up stories to make me feel sorry for you Serena, but it won't help you because I'm going to fuck you in your ass like the slut you are."

"Yes, I know."

"Get your bum up."

Serena struck the position she had adopted many times and Gerald pushed inside her tight bum. Serena gave a sharp cry as he entered but the pain diminished as he started to pump.