Slick Chic

Story Info
From a drink to incredible latex sex.
1.6k words
4.26
46.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at the 'ol grind, I decided to go home by way of the local bar. Although I don't normally cohort at bars (I drink rarely) something told me that this "visit" would be something wild.

It all started when I walked in the door and spied a gorgeous short haired brunette (sitting with her back to the door), she had on an overcoat which wasn't out-of-the-ordinary because it was snowing out. I decided to get bold and, shaking off the few flakes of snow, walked over to the empty seat next to her and sat down, quickly glancing at her face.

Absolutely gorgeous I thought as I said hi, with a positive nod. Still trying to get a good look as to what she was wearing....damn these low bar lights....I glanced down to the floor to see what she was wearing on her feet. All I could see was the outline of 3-4" heels and no skin, just smooth blackness. Hmm I thought my mind was starting to think of the silly stretch/chicken suits the women wear nowadays...boy would that be disappointing. I interested myself: "Hi, my name is John, yours?" she answered in almost a whisper; "Tina." And with that we started chatting about everything, from antelopes to zippers and still, I could not get a good look to see what she had on. Finally, as we were now sitting closer, and feeling both the effects of the alcohol and comfort in knowing each other better,

I came right out and asked her: "You must think me crazy, but I have been wondering what you have on underneath that coat ever since I came in tonight." I felt my face flush and pulse quicken as she responded with, "Well how bad do you want to know?"At first I didn't know quite what to say, then I blurbed; "Enough.." I guess that was the right answer, because before I could do anything, she reached for my hand and guided it inside her coat. I thought I was in heaven, because what I had thought was the silly, scratchy fabric of "stretchpants," was actually very cool, slippery, latex jeans. Her hand moved mine in a slow messaging type motion to her crotch. It was incredible, I could feel the heat of her sopping pussy through the latex. Tina remarked, "You should feel how they make me feel!, oh so sexy, everytime my legs come together, the feeling is incredible!" I couldn't help myself, my cock was so hard, I thought for sure someone would notice.

We decided that enough was enough, and silently she led me to an even dimmer section of the club where we could sit on a couch at a table. As we were sitting down, she took off her jacket. All the guys went bananas looking at her, and she enjoyed giving the show -bending over, stretching her latex covered ass. She sat down, we talked some more, then ordered more drinks.

Since her exhibition I noticed more and more guys flocked over to where we were sitting. She noticed too and while getting up in one fell swoop, grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. She turned around and whispered: "I have something I want to show you." My mind drew a blank as I thought that there is nothing more she can do to get me going, but I was wrong. She pulled me to where the crowd was thickest, and faced me. She pulled my ass with both hands squeezing us intensely. She spread her legs apart ever so slightly to allow my hardened cock to rub directly against her crotch through my pants.

"How does that feel?!" she whispered. I responded with leaning forward to kiss her, when she pulled away saying: "Not yet-soon." I thought I was going to burst! I wanted to lick the lipstick right off her lips and taste her wet tongue, but not yet. It was about that time when I felt her hand move from my ass to around front, to my, oh yes cock. She exclaimed, "Oh my, is this for me?" and rubbed its length. I retorted, "Yes, all of it is for you and that delicious pussy of yours."

"Mmm, I have an idea, just let me try something, ok?" I figured, great. Tina moved her hand around and slowly unzipped her zipper. "Think you can fuck me?"

"Duh, gee whiz, I'll try!" I responded. And with that she undid my zipper and reached in to my awaiting member. "I have a place for this!- slide in it here ok?" She spread her legs even farther and pulled me to her. "We have to do this quickly so nobody will notice," guiding my head into her hot slot, I thrust it in completely in one shot. "Mmm oh fuck me, grab my slick ass and pump my cunt!" she panted. Normally, just talking dirty does it for me, but with Tina's grunting, and her latex jeans slapping against my balls, and the crowd- I was going to cum, and in a big way. After about a minute or so she could feel me contracting, and without any notice, jumped up around my waist, as we were bobbing to the music best we could. She had her legs wrapped so tightly around me. I could not make full thrusts. That was until she started pumping in and out on me. With her hands around my neck, and my cock buried deep inside her tight hot pussy, she kissed me with such furry and passion, it was hard to catch my breath. She murmured, "fill me with your cock-cream!."

Well, that was it. I spewed so much cum that I could have sworn I could hear the "wet sounds" of my cock spurting in and out of her pussy. After our bodies stopped shaking (she had a massive cum as I shot my load into her). I started to pull out when she said, "No leave it in, carry me over to our seat." I was thinking-very sobering thought too, I might add, that I will have a "hard" time getting my member back into my pants, and just the act of pulling apart seemed impossible, but I had a feeling that this was not the first time she did this. So, as we approached our table, she grabbed her coat and very casually, while putting it on, slipped off me. Great, now we're home free.

We walked out of the club and to her car. We kissed longingly at her car. I opened her door silently, she got in and started the engine. She rolled down the window and asked, "You don't think you are getting out of cleaning up the mess you made huh?"

"I guess not, what do you have in mind?"

"A tongue cleaning of my latex jeans that you love so much is good for starters" And with that I got in, saw for the first time how much I came, geez it was all over her crotch and legs, adding more shine and slip to the moonlit surface of her pants. I leaned over and licked the smooth surface, all the way down to her high heels, and back between her legs. The taste was a mixture of our sweat, my cum and her juices, (along with the sexy smell of latex). She clamped her legs around my head as I lapped at the folds of her pussy. All the time she was moaning; "Eat my pussy, that's it, slip your tongue all the way in my hole - lick my dripping cunt....mmmmm!." I nibbled on her clit for what seemed like an hour. After coming for the millionth time, I moved my head out from between her legs and said, "You have some cleaning to do yourself!" She knew what I was talking about, so she swiveled around in her seat, and sucked my cock down in one gulp, slurping and making juicy noises with every slippery bob of her head. She pulled my cock out of her mouth with a pop, and moved up to kiss me saying, "Now give me a hard shot of cum," I responded, "If you keep that up, you'll get all you can drink!"

"Only if you fuck me from behind" she murmured. "Of course!" I said, as she sucked me in once again. I felt so good as her hot, wet and soft mouth was gliding along the shaft of my cock. She pulled off long enough to spit on the tip of my cock and slick up her hand. Getting into sync, she sucked and pumped my cock with her hand until I jerked once or twice and unloaded another load of sperm, this time into her throat. She gurgled with a smile on her face and gulped it down saying; "Mmm better than cream!- now what about that fucking?, I want this in me now!" We moved into the back seat, with her getting in first wiggling her latex encased ass in front of me as I got in and closed the door. The zipper reached around from the top of her waist, to the top of her pussy. Perfect access I thought, as I slipped the zipper down. As I ran my hand over the incredible slippery surface of her ass, I used my other hand to guide my cock into her pussy.

As I pumped her from behind, the feeling of my balls and my hands slipping on the slippery surface made me spurt one more time, only this time I was prepared-I pulled out and splattered my cum all over the latex and crack of her ass, what a sight!

She turned around, gave me a towel, and said; "Shine mister?!"