Slight Indiscretions Ch. 02

Story Info
Massage on the living room floor with my mother in law.
4k words
4.29
71.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For descriptions of the people in this story, you can read the first four paragraphs of Slight Indiscretions 01. This story picks up where that one left off.

*

"Sam called while you were in the shower," said Lynn as I walked out to the living room. She was sitting on the floor, her skirt up around her knees, fanning herself and trying to beat the heat.

"She wanted to know if we would like to have dinner with her. I told her I'd ask you know once you were out of the shower."

Lynn, my mother in law was talking about her baby daughter, Samantha, a third grade teacher who still lived at home. At 24 years of age and living in California who could blame her with the real estate market being through the roof.

"Hmm," I thought. "Having dinner with two of the most beautiful women in town ...let me see: I'd be dumb to say no! Let's call her back and set it up for 7:30 tonight, what do you say?"

"Well, its 5 o'clock now, it takes us about 20 minutes to get to downtown, so what could we do until then?" Lynn asked me in her ever innocent and almost naïve tone.

I had come out of my shower and pulled on a pair of shorts and walked out to the living room as I had just heard the phone ring. I took the drink that she offered me and lay out on the floor beside her as we had our conversation. So as she asked what we could do, I looked up at her.

At once images from moments before flooded into my minds eye. Oh to have her succulent derriere up to my face, inhaling her musky scent through my nostrils, images of laying beside her entwined in a 69 position, my dick enveloped by her luscious lips. It made me shiver and almost gave me goose bumps.

"Are you okay," she asked. "It's kinda warm in here for you to get the chills, isn't it?"

"Yeah, not sure what happened, but I was thinking that you could give me a massage to help me finish unwinding," I said.

"Well, I thought you would be looking to get a massage at the spa tomorrow. Or have you forgotten that you promised we would go?"

Forget? How could I forget? I had set up the trip to the spa precisely because I wanted to see Lynn in her two piece bikini, lounging all day, asking me to rub lotion on her body and getting her to ask me to put my hands all over her body.

"No, of course I haven't forgotten. But a massage sounds real good right about now," I said as I let my eyes linger over her body and uncovered legs.

She took her hands that had just been wrapped around her cold glass and ran them up and down my back as I stretched further, feeling the cold wetness of her skin. There was something slightly unnerving in the way she touched me that brought goose bumps to my skin.

"All right mister, but no funny business!" she said. "I am your mother in law and Shelby has told me all about how you always turn her massages around on her."

I could hear the hesitancy in her voice, a sound that was telling me to mind my manners as she was the mother of my wife.

She started getting into the massage, kneeling beside me, her hands starting to do wonders for my shoulders. She suddenly paused, "Scott, hold on, I'm going to go get some lotion, I wanna make sure that its not so dry your skin starts to hurt, ok? I wouldn't want to have to explain chafe marks on your back now, would I?"

"Not a problem, I'll be right here waiting," I said.

I closed my eyes and in my mind I could hear the warning in her voice. The hesitancy of making sure that we stayed within the limits of our relationship without getting physical. And all my dick was thinking now was how good it would feel to have her hands wrapped around it, stroking my shaft. In my minds eye I could see her sitting beside me, as I lay on my back, with my outstretched member caught in her hand. I could see her bring her head and face closer to taste the pre-cum as it oozed from the tip of my mushroomed head. I could feel the soft blowing of her breath as she started to lick down my shaft and once she reached my balls I could feel her take them into her mouth as her hand stroked me, pumping my shaft with slow, long strokes.

I heard her coming back to the living room from her bedroom and so my eyes lazily opened up and I took in the beauty that was coming my way. I had to find a way to get her to go over the edge, to forget about the fact that she was my mother in law and let the physical take over. That was to be my challenge. Would it happen today? I wasn't sure. After all I did not want to make her upset and have her not let me around her. There was a fine line to play with so that the tension was something that drove us together and not apart. I knew that she hadn't seen any action since her husband had left her so I knew that I had to play on the physical touches, I had to get her so worked up that she reached the point of no return and she asked to go further. How to do that is what I had to figure out.

Once she got back I saw her come up beside me. She had a bottle of lotion in her hand and kneeled down beside me again. She took some lotion between her hands and started rubbing it into her palms.

"So, what seduction do you have planned for me, Lynn?" I asked.

"Seduction?" She chuckled, "I don't think someone my age could seduce you, Scott. You men always go for the younger girls. Besides, your married to my daughter, remember? I was just warming up the lotion so that it wouldn't feel too cold when I started giving you a massage," she said.

She started rubbing my shoulders again, this time much slower and more deliberately than before.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Well, I know how you are always saying that you don't think you are any good at this massage thing, but I have to tell you that you are wonderful."

"It comes with being a mom," she answered. "We learn how to find all the right owwy spots and help get them to go away."

My dick started crying out in my mind: "I have an owwy spot, will you come take care of me and help it go away? It's aching I want to feel you so bad."

I actually had to shift while I was laying on the ground as my hard on started to grow, the blood flowing to it.

"Well, I love thinking that your mother's touch is helping me feel great. I can feel the tension start melting away. But I know there is plenty there, so I hope you don't get tired too soon."

"Well, I'll let you know. The best thing to do is work on different spots and come back to the ones that still need to get rubbed out. So don't you worry 'cause I'm going to take care of you. Is there anything else that is bothering you?"

This was the moment to play it cool. I just wanted her to dive down and give a blow job. Those lips of hers were just perfect for the task. Finding out if she was any good at it would be half the fun – I knew I could help her master her technique if she didn't have one. But I knew that I had to play it cool.

"You know, my lower back got a little stiff from the flight. I tried to stretch out in the shower but wasn't too successful."

"I remember when Rick used to come home from work all tight from his lower back like that. I would get him to run the hot water and let that start running down his back. Once he started to loosen up I would jump in there with him and massage him till he felt better." She sighed as she finished saying this and I looked up at her.

She was lost in her imagination. I could see her eyes come alive and suddenly I saw her nipples start to harden under her shirt. I could tell that she was getting flustered because her hands started to work their way down my back, under my shorts waist and started to massage my lower back in a very sensual way. Now my dick was really starting to suffer. Rick was Lynn's ex-husband. So, her talking about jumping in the shower with him, massaging him till he felt better and then watching her reaction, made me realize that she was starting to loosen up. At least within herself and to herself. I now had to find a way to get her to loosen up with me.

She caught herself mid stroke as she massaged my lower back. "I'm sorry, I got lost there for a moment. Where were we?" she asked.

"I don't know Lynn but I sure wish you had taken me with you," I answered.

She quickly slid her hands up my back, her cheeks were flushed and she reached to grab the bottle of lotion.

"Are you blushing, Lynn? Whatever were you thinking?" I knew I could point out the fact that I saw her nipples get a rise, signaling her arousal, but I had to hold on to that card just a little longer.

"No, not blushing, just warm. It's warm in here, wouldn't you agree?" she said.

"I don't know, I mean, you saw. I got the goose bumps earlier and now you are blushing. Tell you what, why don't I turn on my back and you can work on my shoulders. What do you say?"

I looked over at her and I could sense the hesitation in her hands. Her nipples were still rock hard under the fabric of her blouse. I could only think that she was still lost in her erotic little moment and I wanted to get her to talk about it. I needed her to admit to herself that she was getting worked up and aroused.

"Okay, but give me a moment. I am starting to work up a sweat so I'm going to go get a towel and I'll be right back."

I lay there for a moment, watching her leave the living room towards her bedroom. At first I thought she might just go to the laundry room as I had seen a stack of towels left in there from when she had given me mine for my shower earlier.

Not thinking much of it, I turned around and put my arms under my head as I lay on my back. I must have dozed off for a moment because I woke up about ten minutes later and she had not come back.

I decided to walk back towards the bedroom as quietly as I could to see what she was up to. If she came out I could always say that just got worried and was coming back to check on her. No harm, no foul.

As I got closer to her bedroom door I noticed that she had slightly closed it. If she was just coming back here for a towel, I thought to myself, why would she try to close the door?

And then I heard it. There was a slight muffled moan coming from the shower portion of the bathroom. There was something else that I couldn't quite place. And then it hit me. I could hear a low, deliberate buzz coming from the bathroom too. I tiptoed into the room, worked my way along the wall and tried to peer into the bathroom. From my vantage point, I could look into the shower portion of the bathroom was at and see that Lynn was seated on the toilet, her hands busy pumping a slender slick silver dildo into herself.

I did not want to interrupt the moment so I just stood there, as silent as possible, taking this whole sight in.

I realized what must have happened. If Lynn had returned to the living room and found me sleeping, she must have snuck back to her bedroom in order to take some time to relieve herself by masturbating. After all, she didn't have to wake me until about half an hour before we were to leave for dinner with Sam and so she must have thought she could take care of herself in the bathroom while I slept in the living room. She hadn't counted on me waking up.

So there she sat, pale skinned legs, separate around the toilet that she sat on. Her eyes were closed as her right hand held the dildo in her hand. She had been working it feverishly when I first arrived and was starting to slow down. Her left hand started to make its way up under her blouse as she started to unbutton it. I could see her tummy start to come into view as she went one button at a time working her way up.

She finally reached the last one, exposing her 34B bra covered breasts. I could tell that she had done this before because she unsnapped her bra from the front clasp in a single, quick and decisive motion, the whole time her right hand continued to slowly rock back and forth with the dildo buried inside of her.

She took her left breast in her left hand, massaging it and playing with her nipple. She tugged on it as she started to moan. She must have caught herself because she slowed down and I could see the struggle on her face as she tried to be as quiet as she possibly could. She pulled on her nipple one more time and the reached under her breast to lift it up to her mouth.

The heat from inside my shorts was too much to contain. One of my hands reached down and undid my shorts, tugging down on the zipper as my shorts fell to the ground. I started stroking myself at the sight of my mother in law sitting on the toilet, slick silver dildo buried inside of herself, exposed breasts staring right at me as she worked a nipple in her mouth.

"Oh Scott, what are we going to do, I can't hold it much longer."

I heard the words escape her mouth and I almost ran out of there. I thought I had been caught and suddenly felt like I shouldn't be there, even though this was precisely what I had been hoping for every since I knew I would be staying in this house. I looked over at her expecting to see her recriminating eyes staring back at me. And then I noticed that her eyes were still closed. She was lost in the moment! She hadn't said anything to me. She had said it to herself in whatever picture she was building for herself in her mind.

And then it hit me: she had said my name. She was thinking about me as she brought herself to her orgasm.

"Oh fuck," I heard her panicked voice say.

This time it was directed at me because somehow I had managed to make my way over to where she was sitting and had taken her free nipple and taken it into my mouth. I have no idea how I got there because I didn't remember stepping towards her or leaning in to her breasts and taking her nipple, but there I was, deeply sucking on her nipple as the aroma of her pussy wafted up into my nostrils, the buzz of the dildo increasing as she sped it up. The slick silver dildo was moving frantically in and out of her.

I took my free hand and brought it to rest on top of her pussy, my fingers searching frantically for her clit. I knew that if I could find it and massage it, I could drive her to an earth shattering climax. I wanted her to have a gusher of an orgasm, one that she would always associate with me as the one that had given it to her.

Her arm wrapped itself around my neck, her hand pulling my head to her breasts. I was feeding on them even though there was nothing there to feed me – other than her engorged nipple.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming Scott... You are making me cum Scott..." her breathing got shallow and I could see her neck, her throat start to try to deeply inhale, get tight and the whole time my fingers were working on her clit. It felt wonderful as I rolled it between my fingers, her nipple still in my mouth. I had to get the other one.

As I lifted my head she let out a whimper. "Don't stop, please, Scott that feels wonderful," she said.

"I just don't want the other one to feel left out, that's all," I replied as I bent forward to take the other one in my mouth.

I felt her arm release its hold around my neck. Her hand started to work its way down my back, caressing my skin, reaching my hip and massaging my butt muscles. Then I felt her hand reach under me to grab a hold of my cock. It was wet with my juices, the sensory overload had cause me to leak pre-cum out over the knob of my head. She wasted no time lubricating my dick, taking her hand and smearing it with the juices that were there and rubbing them up and down my shaft.

Her hand was frantic as it slid up and down my pole. It felt wonderful as her fingers curled around my shaft, tightening on the upstroke and feathering me on the down stroke. She was an artist with her hand on my dick and she knew how to stroke me masterfully.

She was downright panting now as another wave of convulsions hit her and I could see her belly rippling as the effects of another round of orgasms hit her and her breathing became shallow once again.

By now, the dildo was still stuck inside her but her hands were not on it as she had taking her right hand and used it to brace herself on the wall. Her head was thrown back as the ecstasy took over her body, releasing my dick and bracing herself with both hands.

She was a madwoman as the orgasms took over her body. The look on her face was lustfully ferocious and it begged for more.

"Don't stop!" she yelled. "Whatever you do, don't stop now because I so desperately need this! Oh fuck yeah, Scott. Work my clit baby."

Although I have to admit that my dick was feeling the ache that her absent hand had left, I knew what I had to do. I moved in front of her, releasing her nipple from my hand. While one hand worked her clit, the other went to work with the dildo. I was careful not to tear her apart and destroy her, but I made sure that I was following her cues.

I could feel her thigh muscles as they squeezed at the dildo sliding in and out of her. Her pussy and legs were covered with her pussy juices. My hands were covered as well and then I got a wicked idea. With the hand that I was holding and thrusting the dildo I placed my thumb so that every time I stroked into her I would make contact with her clit. I then took my free hand covered in her juices and placed it around her mouth.

She opened her mouth and hungrily licked at my fingers. She took one finger in at first, opening her mouth wider and taking a second finger, and then I third. She was pumping on my fingers as if they were a penis and she was giving them a blow job. She then took both of her hands that were now free and grabbed at my wrist. She pulled back away from my fingers and then shoved four of my fingers into her mouth, thrashing on it for a while, getting her mouth nose, and chin full of her pussy juice. She was a sight to behold.

She was still cumming, it was amazing. And so I had to taste. The smell was wonderful and intoxicating. I took her hand and led her back to her bedroom. As soon as she saw the bed she started to slow down, hesitation in her steps.

I knew it was now or never, and so I spun her around, slightly shoving her back onto her bed and as she fell her legs fell apart. I fell down over her, covering her pussy with my mouth. I was lapping at her with my tongue, one hand wrapped under her leg and reaching back over to play with her clit.

At my angle my free hand was playing with her breasts. Her nipples were sticking out and I could sense her thighs tighten every time I flicked her nipples. When I started tugging on them her pussy flowed with its juices. She was loving the attention.

And then I took my hand from her clit and from under her leg. I started playing with her taint. I was rubbing the juices that were spilling from her pussy and rubbing the skin between the end of her pussy and the rosebud of her ass. I was being gentle, not wanting to scare her, but playing with her body nonetheless.

"Scott..."

"Scott..."

"It's time to wake up sleepy head..."

I opened my eyes and realized that I was still in the living room.

"What happened?" I asked. I felt super groggy. I could tell that I had gone out deep and was having a hard time waking up. And then it all hit me and who could blame me for not wanting to wake up?

"I went to get the towel and by the time I got back you had fallen asleep and I didn't want to wake you up," she said.

My dick was aching inside of my shorts. The dream had been so real that I could feel the wetness of my pre-cum pressing into me between my shorts and my body.

"What time is it?"

"Well, considering the wet spot on your shorts, I'd say its time for you to clean up so that we can go to dinner. Or should I call Sam and tell her that you are skipping out on dinner with her?"

Now I was fully awake and fully embarrassed. My mother in law was making light of my shorts. How was I going to live this one down?

"Tell you what," she said. "Your, um, erection and wetness will be our little secret but you will have to hurry and get ready so we can make dinner. Okay?"

12