Slightest Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday morning, while my boyfriend was out of town, I noticed the wife leaving in her car. I decided it was now or never. I was nervous as hell, but I knew I had to see this through to realize my plan. Time was of the essence. I took off my pants, put on a t-shirt, and donned a pair lavender satin panties—the one's I wore when this whole situation started. I walked to my bathroom, and took the chain off the flushing mechanism. I put on my slippers and crossed the road to my neighbours' house, and rang the doorbell. My heart was racing. After a few moments, he opened the door.

"Hi Oliver...sorry to bother you but I think my toilet's broken, and I haven't a clue where to start!" I said in mock desperation.

He smiled and nodded, "Where's your boyfriend?" he asked.

"He's out of town."

"Uhh...," he paused looking back in his house at something, probably a clock, "just let me get my shoes. I'll be over in 5 minutes."

I had butterflies in my stomach as I returned to the house. I wasn't sure how to pull this off, but it certainly didn't involve wearing a bulky cheesecloth robe. But how do I casually remove it and not seem too overt? I had an idea. I returned to the bathroom and took a huge glob of toilet paper from the roll. I bunched it into a ball and stuffed it down the toilet drain with a brush.

When Oliver arrived he was carrying a small toolbox. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He asked me where the bathroom was. I directed him to it, and he immediately found the detached chain.

"There's your problem" he said, "this'll only take a minute."

He reattached the chain, and flushed the toilet. The basin began to fill, as I had hoped. I grabbed the plunger pretending to panic and plunged the toilet, loosening the toilet paper I had stuffed down there. When I removed the plunger I deliberately let it rub against the lower hem of my robe.

"Aww shit!" I said, and put down the plunger, raising my hands in the air as if I were contaminated with toxic waste. Oliver laughed and moved out of my way to clear the bathroom. I smiled at him, and suddenly we both fell silent. I smiled again, this time at an obvious tension in the air.

"Could I make you a coffee?" I asked, knowing that I had gotten my foot in the door, but that I needed to make another move.

We exited the bathroom as Oliver followed me to the kitchen.

"You haven't been here before have you?" I said, feigning ignorance.

"Nope," he said, "nice house though."

"I'll give you a tour—you've already seen the bathroom" I joked. He chuckled.

I started with the basement, showed him the rec room, living room, laundry room, and although it seemed arbitrary, we ultimately finished in the master bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom, Oliver was noticeably uncomfortable once again, and I knew I had to take advantage of it.

"And this is the bedroom," I said, "where it all happens."

Oliver looked at me, understanding what I meant, and after a pause, reiterated: "Nice house."

"I gotta' get out of this dirty robe" I said nonchalantly, and began undoing the tie around my waist.

"Uh..I'll wait downstairs" Oliver said hurriedly.

"Nooo," I said, in whiny way, "keep me company. It'll only take a minute."

Oliver was perceptibly conflicted, but remained where he stood as I disrobed. I began looking in my closet for something to wear, feeling Oliver's eyes on me with my back turned. My panties were covered by my t-shirt, but I knew Oliver was hoping for a glimpse. I rested my right hand on my waist, pulling my t-shirt up ever so slightly, revealing the lower half of my ass. I spied a pair of pants on the top shelf and reached for them, stepping on my tip-toes, pushing my t-shirt up even further, giving Oliver a full view of my panties, as they rode ever so slightly up the crack of my ass. I pretended that I couldn't reach.

"Could you grab these?" I pointed to the pants.

Oliver approached sheepishly and moved to the closet. As he did so I took a look at his crotch and noticed a long bulge snaking upwards and to one side of his shorts, which poorly concealed the development. Everything was moving along splendidly.

When he arrived at the closet I decided that it was time to make a move. Instead of stepping aside to give access, I pushed against him and rested my right hand on the bulge in his shorts.

"What's this you bad boy?" I said, rubbing gently.

"Unghh" he moaned and closed his eyes as if relieved.

His hand involuntarily found its way to my ass and began to knead the flesh. I moaned in approval, and we locked in a deep kiss. I worked on the undoing his shorts and burrowed my hand down his underwear, and freed his cock. I gasped when I saw it. It was huge, at least nine inches, and it was rock hard. I was almost flattered, as I knew his wife must fuck him often to get as much of that big boy as possible. He put a hand on top of my head letting me know what he wanted.

As soon as I had his cock in front of my face I knew I was right about his wife fucking it as much as she could. I could tell that he fucked her that morning, as the sharp smell of sex permeated from it. My pussy delighted in the thought that I was going to have what his wife had maybe less than an hour ago.

As I sucked Oliver's cock, he began to give me directions as to his preferences:

"Rub it on your face. Get my cum on your lips"

I rubbed his cock against my cheeks, between my pursed lips, against my chin, then would take it my mouth and do it all over again. Just as he commanded, I coated my mouth and cheeks with his precum. He pushed me lightly toward the bed, and I lay on my back, when he began to kiss and lick my mouth and cheeks, tasting his own juices from the cock that had just been rubbing against it. He stopped and looked at me for a moment, and then roughly began removing my panties.

"Take off your shirt" he commanded. His authoritarian way was turning me on, and I complied immediately.

"Get on all fours and rub your pussy."

I turned around, got on all fours, and began to rub my pussy. I was crazy turned on, and all I could think of was that huge cock that I wanted to get fucked by so badly.

"Oliver..fuck me with that big cock."

"You look great, doll" he said.

"Yeah, baby...you can cum in my pussy with your cock. Just like you do to your wife. Do you like the thought of cumming in another woman's pussy?"

"Get on your back" he said, and as I did so he grabbed and moved me to the position he wanted. He crawled between my legs and slid his giant member into my pussy. I screamed as the length of his shaft penetrated me. He began to fuck me hard, pounding again and again in my pussy. He took his thumb and put it toward my mouth, and I took and sucked on it.

"Show me how you would suck a cock" he said and as I sucked and licked his thumb he moved it in and out of my mouth in a mock fucking motion.

He fucked me for a while in this position before putting me on my side and fucking me sideways. I came on his cock several times, and begged him to fill me with his semen. His earlier escapades of fucking his wife gave him extra staying power it seemed, and he fucked me for what must have been almost an hour. Finally, when fucking me doggystyle, he bellowed and began shooting his seed inside me.

"Fill me" I encouraged, "let me feel what your wife gets."

He was in ecstasy, pumping shot after shot of cum. I could feel the first five spurts forcefully unload in my pussy.

"Mmhmm" I repeated over and over.

Oliver collapsed on the bed. I knelt over him and cleaned his cock with my mouth. He seemed to appreciate it as he moaned, obviously sensitive. I retrieved my panties and put them on. I sidled up next to him and whispered to him that I would feel his cum in my panties all day. I told him that I hoped his cum would be in my pussy the next time my boyfriend fucks me so I could remember what cum from a real cock felt like. I was dirty, sluttish; I told him what he wanted to hear and I could tell he loved it: his cock was getting hard again. I lay on my side, lowered my panties around my hips, and pushed my ass against him, and told him to spoon me. His big cock found its way inside me again, and we fucked the rest of the morning away, finishing with two more loads of Oliver's cum inside me. We could hear his wife return from her errands sometime during the morning. She was probably wondering where her husband was as he fucked the neighbour across the street, both her and I filled with his cum. It was terribly naughty. I was to blame. Gloriously, I was to blame.

My plan was simple. In order to trump the guys blackmailing me, I needed to influence someone who had power over the guys. I realized at that moment in the motel room with Jay exactly who such a person actually was. Jay, Mike, Fred, and to some extent, Sam, were all rich kids. Most of their fathers paid their expenses and held important positions in their field. But Jay's father was more important than others. He was former senator, and now mayor of our little city. He had many political connections and friends, which came with it a responsibility to maintain appearances above all else. This latter fact I regarded as an Achilles heel to guys blackmail scheme. All I needed to do was to get to Jay's father and influence him at any cost. Jay's father would appreciate the sensitivity of the issue, and had enough power to hold Fred, Mike and Sam in check as well. But 'in check' was not enough—I needed a 'checkmate.' I needed to ensure that this whole matter could be put to rest once and for all, and my life could return to normal.

Strategically, the plan was solid, but to pull it off required some thinking. I didn't want to tip my hand to Jay, and I didn't want to meet Jay's mom personally for fear of losing my nerve. I needed to get to Jay's father—Mr. Prufrock—outside of the purview of these people. I decided that the most obvious, albeit risky place, would be at Mr. Prufrock's office—the mayor's office!

I set up a meeting with the mayor, ostensibly as a freelance reporter. It was scheduled for the following week. In the interim, another encounter with Mike only strengthened my resolve.

When I arrived at City Hall, I went directly to the mayor's office. I wore dark blue business suit with a skirt bottom, flesh coloured panty hose, and black high heals. Upon arriving at his office his secretary instructed me to sit down in the waiting area. Where two other individuals already sat waiting. I was scheduled for a 2:00 p.m. meeting, but I wasn't called until just after 3:00 p.m. The waiting did little to calm my nerves, but when I entered the mayor's office I walked in with a slight swing in my hips, closing the door behind me. The mayor greeted me cordially, and insisted I call him William. William was in his 50's to be sure, but seemed to be in decent physical condition for a man his age. His hair was a mix of dark brown and grey, with more grey concentrated around his temples.

"So, young lady, how would you like to begin?" he asked, smiling.

"Well...umm...." I was shaking with my nerves. Was I really going to attempt something like this? "I—I have to admit something."

It was change of tack. My original plan was to simply pose as reporter and somehow manage to seduce the mayor. But, while sitting there, such an idea seemed preposterous under the pretense of an interview about urban sprawl into rural outskirts of the city.

"It's about your son" I said, seriously, "And his friends."

The friendly look on his face turned serious in a 'what did he do now' sort of look.

"Oh?" he said. "What about him." "Could you please lock the door?" I asked.

"What's going on here?" he demanded.

"Please...I can't tell you until you lock the door."

"What the heck is going on" William demanded, "Is Jason alright?"

"He's fine" I said, "Please, just lock the door."

He looked at me while considering, his hands resting firmly on his hips. Finally, he let out a sigh and walked to the double doors, locking them. He turned around raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders as if to ask "What now?"

I had to consider the next moments very carefully.

"Can we sit over there...on your couch? It's very serious."

I could tell he was getting more and more impatient, probably out of concern for his son. He motioned to the leather sofa in his office inviting me to sit first. I removed my jacket put it on the arm of the sofa and sat and he followed suit.

"So," he said, "what's this all about?"

"A few months ago I met your son and his friends at a bar. We partied for the rest of the evening, and what transpired resulted in something I'm not proud of."

"What are you talking about?" he said, not entirely sure of my meaning.

"Well, I had sex with your son."

The mayor shook his head as if I were crazy, "Sorry miss, but that's not illegal." He paused then said, "Is it?"

I smiled. "No, it's perfectly legal. But that wasn't the last time. Several weeks later, I had sex with him, and his friends, once again. Only this time they taped it."

William's face went ashen as he filled in the blanks from there.

"That idiot!" he whispered to himself. I knew that his concern was not my being a victim of blackmail, but what such a story in the media would do to his political career.

I forced tears to well up in my eyes, and began sobbing. William put his arm around me and patted my back in a fatherly manner although he felt obviously awkward, and probably wanted some time to figure out how to deal with this. I couldn't let him go just yet as a realized that 'dealing with it' might be detrimental to me. I had to get my trump card.

William's attempt to comfort me brought him closer to me, and I moved up next to him, all the while crying and sobbing. I leaned down so my head was in his lap, much to William's shock. But in his attempt to be sensitive he just let it happen. The back of my head was nestled in the mayor's crotch as I began to settle down my sobs, and just lay there. For the next few minutes William shifted but I kept myself nestled there. Finally, he said:

"Okay...you're okay" and began to move out from under me standing up in front of me.

As he stood there, I saw what effect I had on him. I stared at the bulge in his trousers. He saw me looking there and looked down himself in disbelief.

"Uhh...I'm sorry" he stammered.

I reached out and traced the outline of his cock, and said, "Why are you sorry?"

"Umm..."

It seemed that the politician was at a loss for words. I stood up in front of him and kissed his mouth. He hesitated, but when I kissed it again I could feel the muscles relax in his body as he returned my kiss. I paused, looked at him and wordlessly removed my skirt, and pushed down my pantyhose. I stepped out of my garments and pushed up against him. William pulled me against me even tighter. He reached around and underneath my ass, reaching my pussy and rubbing it. I moaned lightly as he did so. Soon, my silky panties were being rubbed by his probing fingers. He rubbed my ass, wedging them between my buttcheeks, while kissing me desirously. His erect cock pushed through the fabric of his trousers and into the bone of my hip. I pushed back against his fingers and began rubbing his cock through his pants, feeling the long hard extents as it seemed to burn through his pants. I worked my hand to his belt and undid it, as I proceeded to unzip his pants. I worked my hand into his boxers and pulled out his veiny cock. His musky scent seemed to instantly waft into the air around us. I got down on my knees and engulfed his member with my mouth as he loud out a loud, satisfying groan. It was almost too easy.

He fucked my mouth and groaned loudly and often as he used his hands to guide my head to and fro. He told me to show him my tits, and so I undid my top as his cock pushed against the inside of my cheek. Finally, I pulled back, stepped out of my underwear and leaned over his desk, offering my pussy to him. Without hesitation he shoved his cock inside me, putting his hands on either side of my waist. He told me how good I felt, and what a nice body I had. He told me that I had an awesome ass and how he would love to cum on it. I responded only with moans and whimpers. He ordered me to get on my back and I complied. He moved between my legs and once again slid his manmeat inside inside of me, fucking me forcefully, and telling me how he like how my tits bounced when his cock fucks me. He told me that I love having his cock inside me and that I want him to cum in my belly. He called me a hot little slut and told me to lean over the front of the couch. He told me he was going to fuck me like I needed to be and once again shoved his cock into my pussy from behind. His cock felt so good, and I reached around to feel is pussy-juice coated cock sliding in and out of me. He grabbed my hair, pulling on it gently and told me to take every inch of his manhood. He commented on my shapely hips and how girls like me were born to suck and fuck cock, and just then pulled out his cock and came on my ass, shooting gob after gob on it, leaving it to drip down my crack onto my pussy. As if to see if it really happened he grabbed my left ass cheek and kneaded it for a moment before he wiped his cock clean on it. He then sat back, spent, and perhaps unsure of the wisdom of his actions. Wordlessly, I grabbed my things, got dressed and left the office, passing the secretary on the way out, who may have heard the whole thing, witnessing my disheveled appearance.

As I walked down the steps away from City Hall, I gathered my composure. I stopped and dug out a mini-tape recorder from my jacket. The last words out of my mouth were "Why are you sorry?" before a lascivious mayor could be heard berating me as I whimpered and moan in protest. At least, that's how it sounded. I smiled triumphantly, and grabbed a cab, my trump card nestled safely in the pocket of my jacket.

EPILOGUE:

Life was back to normal. There were no more booty calls or even hints of Jay, Fred, Sam or Mike. I had heard tell that Jay was sent off to join the military. I received a cryptic letter in the mail with no return address with only three muted words: "All tapes destroyed." The following year I voted William Prufrock for mayor. My boyfriend and I patched up any differences between us. He received a promotion, which allowed him to spend more time at home. We bought a new home on the other side of town, and as far as I knew, Oliver's wife was never the wiser of our morning of sexual frenzy, although I still think of that huge cock fucking me, leaving its hot cum inside me. But those are all relegated to fantasy now, to be thought of while fucking my boyfriend, or when pleasuring myself while alone. Regardless, it still amazes me what a tangled web can arise because of the slightest intentions.

12