Slightly, Once Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

"You like that," I said, smiling. She nodded, once, and picked up her rhythm, her hips rocking against me. She was building towards another climax.

I raised up on straight arms. I looked down to see her elegant body, breasts jiggling slightly with her movements, the washboard ripples of her abs. And I watched my cock move in and out of her as we thrust. I pulled back, and saw just the bottom of my head peek out, then I thrust forward and watched it all disappear inside her. She moaned and tried to pick up the pace.

"Slow down," I whispered. "Let's do this slowly. Let me feel every stroke in and out of you." She purred, and slowed, but it was clear she wanted to go faster. "Slowly," I said. "Let me fill you and empty you slowly, until I can't hold back. It's sooo sexy to watch us make love! I want to see me move in and out of you. She craned, and watched too.

We went on that way for what felt like a long time. "Um, you're right," she said as she watched us fuck. "It turns me on to see you and feel you fill me up. I love the way you feel when you're deep inside me." She moved, trying to go faster.

Then, I felt it start to well up from deep in my balls. "Kim, I'm going to cum soon."

"Tell me," she gasped. "Tell me when so I can come with you."

"Slowly, my lady. Slowly." I slowed, which increased the intensity of the feeling. I came down and pulled her close, arms under her shoulders. She put her hands on my ass and tried to pull me in deeper.

"Deeper! Deeper! Bury that cock inside me," she said in my ear.

We rocked and rocked, and I felt it well up. I was close now, real close. Then, I went over the top and there was no going back. "Kim," I said. "Now." I stuck my tongue deep into her ear, knowing it would drive her over the top, too.

She cried out and arched again, as I exploded into her, gently pushing as deeply into her as I could and holding myself inside her as I pulsed jet after jet of cum. We came together, we were blinded, we almost passed out. I almost felt like I was out of my body, looking down at myself entwined with a beautiful lady, giving her my seed. Slowly, oh, so slowly, we came down, and held each other tight, cuddling in the afterglow. I was still inside her, going only slightly soft. But there was no motion now. We were spent, and just wanted to be close. I focused on feeling every inch of her body against mine. Of feeling my cock as it went limp, still enjoying the incredible wetness of her insides. I nuzzled her neck, getting a mouthful of long blonde hair. I didn't care. She made little moaning sounds and nuzzled back.

After a few minutes, Kim went to clean herself up. She brought me a damp towel to wipe my face and crotch. We put on our clothes and resumed cuddling, not wanting to take a chance of having her folks catch us naked. Her folks found us fast asleep, holding each other tight. We awoke, giggled, and said a sleepy good-night.

"Come over tomorrow," she said, yawning. "And spend some time with me. I didn't give you your present."

"Beautiful lady, you most certainly gave me the best present I will ever get," I said. "Merry Christmas, Kim."

"Merry Christmas," she said, blue eyes full of affection, and another tear. "Thank you for the best Christmas I will ever have."

"Not if I have anything to say about it."

I was rewarded with a tight, body-melting hug.

Way too much in love with Kim, Part 2 is already written, and will follow soon. Thanks for reading.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers