Slightly, Once Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

We must have looked like something the cat dragged in. Kim's mom almost burst out laughing when she saw us. Kim's dad seemed fine with everything, and didn't seem to notice that Kim and I had that Well-Fucked Look.

Kim's mom eyed her over breakfast. "How are you this morning, honey?"

While not as bright as she usually was, Kim tried to be cheerful. "Oh, I'll be fine, Mom."

The rest of breakfast was uneventful. As we were walking out, Kim's mom moved beside her and took her hand. I heard her quietly ask, "Did you get what you needed last night?" She giggled, just a little.

Kim smiled. "Every bit, and more. Dave never fails to surprise me, Mom, and always in the best of ways. I got exactly what I needed. We'll talk when I get home. And how did you deal with dad?"

Kim's mom chuckled. "Oh, I took care of him this morning."

"Mother!"

"How about you?"

"Let's just say that as always, I was more than well-cared-for. Way more than I ever expected. Oh, Mom! He makes me so happy! Especially what he said! I'll tell you all about it later."

Kim and I sat in the back seat of the car for the two-hour drive home. She snuggled close and put her head on my shoulder. We held hands. I don't think it was ten minutes after we pulled away that she was fast asleep. I felt honored to have her be so trusting. I dared not move in fear of waking her. We cuddled the entire trip home. I kept catching her dad looking at us in the rearview mirror, smiling.


Still a lot of fun. And I haven't forgotten the cutoffs. More to come.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12