Slightly, Once Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers

"But I did lose the bet."

"Lucky for me. What if I had chosen top?"

"Then you would have done the same to me. I know that."

"I might have tried, but I don't think I'm capable of making love that beautifully."

Her turn to laugh softly. "That's not up to you to judge."

I held her tight.

"Homework." I prodded.

"Do you know how hard it is to concentrate at the moment?"

"I know exactly how hard. But we must."

"OK."

We dressed, and studied, reading side-by-side propped against the wall on her bed. At precisely midnight, Cindy knocked and carefully checked before coming in. We waved from the bed. She closed the door and leaned up against it. She looked totally exhausted. There was an uncomfortable silence, then Kim and I burst out laughing. Cindy turned deep crimson, dropped her head, but had a huge smile.

"Did you get any studying done?" Kim asked sternly.

Cindy turned deeper crimson and shook her head, giggling.

"Is my roommate still alive?" I asked. That made Kim laugh out loud and punch me in the arm.

Cindy giggled. "I think so. He walked me home."

"But not for lack of trying?" Kim suggested.

"I wouldn't kill him!" Cindy protested. "I'd have to find someone new, and this one is just getting broken in!"

My jaw dropped, that she would say that in front of me. "Well," I said, gathering up my books. "Gotta go tell my roomie that he's sorta like a wild horse, being broken in and all. He'll like that, as a farmer."

"Just tell him she thinks he's a bucking bronco," Kim suggested.

"'Bucking' bronco?" I double-checked. "With a 'B'?"

We all laughed. I kissed Kim's forehead and left.

"Hey, stud!" I said, coming into the room and seeing Brian reading in bed. "I'm under orders to compare you to a bucking bronco."

He looked up. "With a 'B'?"

*

A good place to pause. We may need more trouble. Thanks for reading.

Balrog
Balrog
143 Followers
12