Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 04

Story Info
Bev is made to prepare Gladys for David.
2.4k words
4.03
13k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Gladys led Bev up the stairs and asked for a tour of the upstairs. Bev was happy to show her the house. It was something that she was proud of. She had worked hard on the house over the years and it was considered to be the home that she built. She gave Gladys a quick tour and then Gladys said.

"Which is the Master Suite?"

Bev led her down the corridor to the quiet end of the house. It had been an addition to the house and purpose built for Bev. She showed Gladys into the Master Suite and Gladys was suitably impressed. It was en-suite and had a dressing room. .

"Bev will you show me your underwear drawer please?"

Bev went to a stack of drawers and pulled them out. She took them from the stack and placed them on the bed. Gladys stepped forward and she went to the tights and stockings drawer. One by one she went through the stockings and tights and made two piles. Those to keep and those to stay. By the time she was finished the to go pile was massive and the to stay pile look like a bundle of nothing.

"Right missy." Gladys said.

"I want you to go downstairs and get a black bag and put all these stockings and tights into it then we shall go through your knickers drawer and see what we have got there to be got rid of."

Bev who was still naked left the Master Suite and went downstairs. She stopped into the front room and had a quick chat with David.

"Gladys is going through all my clothes, knickers and stockings and chucking out what she does not like. I am going to need to use the Gold card tomorrow to restock up. Is that okay?"

"Yeah that is fine." Said David.

He reached out and touched her pussy and found that she was very wet.

"I see that you are enjoying spending time with Gladys."

"She is such a sexy woman." Said Bev.

"Well you have fun with her tonight. I will sleep in the spare room next door and then I can listen to the action."

"You pervert." Joked Bev.

"Too bloody right I am." Replied David.

With that Bev went to the kitchen and found the black bags. She took them upstairs and pulled one off and put the hosiery into it. There were some good stuff there as well. Next they rummaged through all the knickers and bras and the same thing happened.

"Where are all thee Basques and corsets?" Gladys asked.

"I do not own any." Bev replied.

"Well that would be changing tomorrow." Said Gladys.

"Yes Mistress." Bev said.

"Now let's get that bag out of the way. Go and put it in the outside bin so that you are not tempted to bring it back into the house."

Bev picked up the bag and went downstairs. She went outside still naked and put the bag in the big bin for recycling not thinking that who would want to wear her second hand lingerie. In fact you could not call it lingerie. It was a box of standard bra and knickers sets from the supermarket. Bev had stopped caring about such things when David had begun to stray but now she was looking forward to buying some new sexy lingerie for both David and Gladys.

Bev went back upstairs and found Gladys on the bed.

"Come here." She commanded.

Bev did as she was told and took a place on the King Size bed next to Gladys.

"So do you really think that you are ready for this journey Bev? It is going to be hard work and you are going to go through a lot of emotions because not only will you have to be trained as a slave but you will have to watch David retrain me as well and that could be difficult for you."

Bev sat next to her and thought about things.

"I have been a submissive for years but I kept it hidden from David. I wanted to be trained to be a good slave but I wanted it to be done by a woman. David had a vicious streak and I thought that he would be too cruel to me and then when you spanked me this afternoon I knew that was what I wanted. I want you to make me the best slave that I can be and I want to punished if I do not come up to the mark."

"I am glad that you feel that way because that vicious and cruel streak that David has is also in me so there will be pain along the way."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev

"I know that I am ready for that pain because it will be deserved and it will give both you and I pleasure."

"Good girl. From now on when we are in the house you will be known as baby girl and when I use that name you must come immediately to me and sit at my feet and await my command. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I understand."

"Baby girl."

"Yes Mistress."

Slap, slap, slap Gladys's hand caught Bev.

"What was that for?" Asked Bev.

"What did I just call you?" Said Gladys.

"You called me Baby girl." Said Bev.

"Exactly. So where should be?"

"At your feet Mistress."

"Then do it." She commanded.

Bev quickly scurried along the bed and placed herself at the feet of her new Mistress Gladys. She worshipped her feet for a few minutes and then Gladys began to speak.

"I want you to run a bath for me and put plenty of bubbles in it."

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

She got off the bed and went to the en-suite bathroom. She started running the bath and added some nice lavender foam to it to help relax her Mistress. When it was ready Bev told Mistress Gladys and Gladys got off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Gladys entered the bathroom and stopped to pass water before climbing into the bath.

"Baby girl." She said.

Immediately Bev got down on her knees and sat at Mistress Gladys's feet.

"Good you are a quick learner. That will do you some good because it will ease the amount of punishment that you get. Now let me rest for exactly fifteen minutes and then you can bathe me"

"Yes Mistress Gladys." Said Bev.

She had no watch on so she counted down the minutes in her head and when she had calculated fifteen minutes she said.

"Mistress Gladys shall I wash you now?"

Gladys opened her eyes and saw her Baby girl still sat her feet. She had been a good girl and she deserved to be pleasured.

"Stand up and come here Bev." She said.

Bev did as she was told. She got to her feet and walked to the top end of the bath where Gladys was. She stood there with her hands behind her back and her head bowed. Gladys was pleased that Bev had begun to behave like the slave she would expect her to be.

"You were very obedient there and you got the fifteen minutes just about right so I am going to give you a little treat."

"Yes Mistress Gladys." Said Bev.

"Spread your legs please." Said Gladys.

Bev did as she was told and spread her legs and continued to stand in front of her Mistress. Gladys leant forward and put her hand between Bev's legs and felt her pussy.

"Is that pussy wet because of me or because Master David fucked you before you came to me?"

"It is a combination of the two." Said Bev.

Gladys just nodded then she took a finger and inserted it into Bev's pussy. She began to finger her pussy. Bev was so turned on with all that was happening in the house. All her fantasies were coming true and she could not believe how quickly things had changed. She just stood there and let her Mistress finger her pussy.

She was on the verge of cumming and she had to try and control herself. She did not want her Mistress to think that she could not handle some fingering and that she had very little control over her emotions. With a great effort she tried to stop herself from having an orgasm but all too soon it swept through her and she began to cry it was that powerful.

Gladys removed her finger from Bev's pussy and was pleased that she had made her cumm and then she said.

"You may bathe me now."

Bev moved away from her Mistress and found the smoothest sponge that she could. She found the lavender soap and washed her Mistress from head to toe. She made sure not to miss a bit of her naked flesh and when she was finished Gladys smelt really lovely and Bev wanted her to take her to bed. Gladys then began to speak in a crest fallen voice.

"I have to ask you to do something that I do not want done but it has been commanded by Master David and I dare not disobey him. You must shave all my hair off."

"You mean your legs and your armpits?" Said Bev.

"No Master David wants all my hair removed on my body including my arms, pussy and ass and he wants you to do it and I am telling you as your Mistress that you better do a good job because if I get in trouble with Master David it is you that I will take it out on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Gladys." Bev said.

Bev scurried round the bathroom. She found a new packet of razors because she thought that she was going to need quite a few of them and then she went to the bedroom and plugged her waxing machine in and left it to warm to be used once she had shaved Mistress Gladys. She went back into the bathroom and found Mistress stood up and ready to be shaved.

"May I climb into the bath with you Mistress it will make things easier?" Asked Bev.

"Of course you can pet." Said Gladys.

Bev stepped in to the bath and covered her Mistress in shaving foam. She then took the razor and began to shave Gladys. It took her half an hour to shave Mistress Gladys because she was quite hairy and her hair was black and wiry and it took her several razors to do her. When she was satisfied that she had done all that she could with the razor she said to Mistress Gladys.

"Could you step out of the bath now Mistress so that I can wax he rest of you?"

Bev watched her Mistress step out of the bath and wrapped her in a towel and dried her off. She then helped Gladys to the bedroom and helped her to lie on the towel that she had placed on the floor in anticipation.

"I am not looking forward to this bit." Thought Gladys.

"I do not do pain and yet it also turns me on and I cannot allow my slave to see me get wet."

Bev covered her Mistress with wax and proceeded to use the waxing strips to remove whatever hair was left. Gladys did cumm but thankfully it was while Bev was doing her arms so she did not notice. When Bev was satisfied that she had removed all the hair that it was possible to do she stood and with her head bowed she said.

"I have finished Mistress."

Gladys stood and checked herself including her pussy and was happy with the job that Bev had done and she felt sure that David would be happy with her new look. She stood there naked and said to Bev that she must repeat the same process on herself. Bev obediently went to the bathroom. She bathed and then she shaved and then she waxed herself. When she was finished she presented herself to Mistress Gladys.

Gladys checked her out and was happy with the job that she had done.

"Come lie on the bed." Gladys said.

Bev walked forward and sat herself up in the bed. She watched as her Mistress touched her all over. Bev's nipples became erect and Gladys twisted them and pulled them out so that Bev was crying.

"You may cry but things will be worse than that." Said Gladys.

"Yes Mistress." Said Bev.

"Have you ever fucked a pussy Bev?" Gladys asked.

"No Mistress I have not but I have wanted to."

"Well you are going to get your chance now." She said.

"Get down between my legs and lick my pussy and you better give me an orgasm."

Bev moved down Gladys's body and for the first time in her life she looked at another woman's pussy and she was fascinated by it. Did her pussy really look like this? Her Mistress had big puffy lips and a clitoris that must have been an inch long. She thought for a moment what she should do and then she formed an idea in her head.

She moved between her Mistresses thighs and began to kiss the pussy as she would a pair of lips. She started by licking all the way round it. She then sucked the lips into her mouth and formed a vacuum. When she did she got a taste of her Mistresses juices and was glad to find out that they did not taste as bad as she thought that they would be.

Bev sucked her like this for a couple of minutes and got her Mistress to produce some more juice but did not manage to make her cumm. She then stuck her tongue in and began to tongue fuck her. In and out her tongue went and again Mistress Gladys produced some more juice. Bev lapped it up and then she thought what she did to herself.

She went for Gladys Mistress's clit and began to suck on it. She went on and sucked her clit as hard as she could and then she bit it and that was it. Mistress Gladys came and covered her face in juice. Bev tried to lap it up but there was so much and her Mistress was laughing at her stupid attempts.

"Come here pet." She said.

Bev moved from between Mistress Gladys's thighs and went to her open arms. Gladys stroked her to sleep and then she tucked her under the duvet and left her to be with her Master.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers