Slim Girl to Fat Bitch Ch. 05

Story Info
Gladys disappoints David and Bev starts her journey.
2.5k words
3.87
11.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Gladys slipped out of the bedroom as quietly as possible and went to the bathroom. She passed water and then cleansed her pussy. She slipped naked downstairs and into the front room. David was still sat there. He had his glass of wine in his hand and was smoking a cigar as big as she had ever seen. This couple lived the highlife and now she was part of it.

David looked her over. He loved how big and fat she was and it just made him get another erection. Gladys noticed and she was pleased with the effect that her body had on her Master. She knew that it was her job to keep him happy otherwise she would be punished.

"Now then we have to chat." Said David.

"Please sit at my feet."

Gladys walked forward and took her place at her Master's feet. She kissed them without being asked.

"You will do that every time I come home from work." He instructed.

"Yes Master." Gladys replied.

"Now then what shall we call you because when you are in this house you will not be known as Gladys? That name has gone for good."

"My previous Master called me Baby Girl but I have given that name to Bev so I do not know what I should be called Sir>"

David sat there for a moment and took a drink of wine from his glass and took a puff on his cigar and then he spoke.

"I think we shall call you Cunty – yes I like that name- Cunty it shall be,"

"Yes Sir." Gladys replied.

"If I ever say Cunty you are to get down on your knees and unzip my pants and lick my cock. You have to learn how to make me cumm again. Your performance was very poor tonight. It seems that you have a lot to re-learn."

Yes Sir I was very poor tonight. I used to always be able to make my previous Master cumm. I do not know what is wrong with me.?"

"Would you like to try again Cunty?"

"Yes please Sir."

David just sat there and took another gulp of his wine and then he said.

"You may try again."

Gladys got on her hands and knees and looked at David's cock. It was already semi-erect so she would not have to work hard to get him going again. She picked it up and began to wank it. Up and down went her hand. Soon David became erect and Gladys thought that she had him.

What she did not know was that David was able to control very well when he came and he had no intention of letting Gladys have the thrill of making him cumm- not tonight anyway. He enjoyed the thought of her trying her hardest though.

Gladys wanked the shaft for a good ten minutes until David was stood tall and erect and ready to be sucked. She opened her mouth and pulled his foreskin back. She licked the head for a good ten minutes and still he showed no signs of cumming. He just sat there smugly drinking his wine and smoking his cigar and seemed to be certainly enjoying the situation.

Gladys then tried her next trick. She slid her mouth down the shaft and was able to take all 8in of David into her mouth. She snuggled into his groin and licked all around the base of his shaft whilst at the same time she began to massage his balls. She rolled his balls in her hand and the she gripped them tight.

This normally made a man cumm but she looked at David and his smile did not change in anyway. What was she going to do with this man? She decided on one final thing.

"Would Sir stand for me please?"

"Of course I will Cunty."

David put his glass down and put his cigar in the ashtray and duly stood up. Gladys continued to suck on his cock and then she parted David's arse cheeks. She licked a finger and inserted it into David's anus. It slid in nice and easily and she managed to find his prostate. She tickled his prostate and thought that must surely make him cumm.

She continued to suck his cock and finger his anus. She was working her hardest but she did not manage to make him cumm. She looked up at David and said.

"I cannot do it Master. I have failed once more I cannot make you cumm."

"You will never make your Master cumm unless I allow it and you have not earn't that right yet Cunty. Now assume the position."

David watched as Cunty put her arms onto the chair and stuck out her arse and spread her legs. He then went and left the room. This time he went to a cupboard and he chose a paddle to punish her with. He walked back into the room smacking the paddle against his hand. Gladys stole a look round but David noticed.

"You have just earned another six whacks" He said.

He walked behind Gladys and could not resist touching her arse. He loved big arsed women and he was only sad that Bev was not built like that but he had plans for that.

He wobbled her arse in his hands then.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, and Whack.

Gladys did not make a sound until he had finished then she turned to David and said.

"Thank you Master."

"I have not finished yet. Said David.

"Turn round please>"

"Those first six were for not making me cumm and now you need punishment for turning round when I came into the room. I never gave you permission to look at me."

"Yes Sir I understand." Gladys said.

"May I ask a question Sir?" Gladys said

"Of course you can." Replied David.

"Why do you want me to be facing you?" She asked

"I am going to punish your breasts and your cunt Gladys for the fact that you looked at me when I was entering the room. That was worse than not making me cumm. You have to ask permission to look at me and I will give you my answer.

"Yes Sir I understand." Gladys replied.

With that Davis stepped forward he pulled the paddle and

Whack, Whack and Whack he struck her breasts.

David watched as they reddened and he got his erection again. He was going to fuck Gladys again tonight and he was convinced that she would go and wake Bev up and have her make love to her.

"Spread your legs further." He said.

Gladys spread her legs as far as she could and awaited the punishment that was going to be administered to her cunt. She was literally creaming herself in anticipation. It had been years since she had taken punishment to her pussy.

Davis moved even closer and whispered in her ear.

"You better learn to be a better slave than you are at the moment or I will chuck you out and ban you from Bev. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." She replied.

The thought of her not being able to train Bev scared her. She had marked her out as a submissive the first time that she had seen her and she had to have that pleasure. She knew she would have to improve for Master David.

Suddenly out of the blue came.

Whack, Whack and Whack to her pussy.

Gladys took the pain but her body betrayed her. She began to cry from the pleasure and the pain and she had a massive orgasm and dripped cumm all over the carpet. It would seem that the carpet was going to need a regular shampooing with all this cumm that was being produced.

"Liked that?" Said David.

"It was punishment from my Master that I deserved and yes I did enjoy it." Replied Gladys.

David smiled to himself. He was going to have to find a different way to punish Cunty if she was getting this aroused from his punishment. He would have to put his brains onto that one.

"Lie down on the floor Cunty" he commanded.

He watched as Gladys did as she was told. At least she could obey an order. David stood over her and began to wank his cock. He was going to make sure that he covered her in cumm then he was going to fuck her.

He got the picture in his head of Bev being about twenty stones and his cock began to throb in his hand. He wanked it nice and slowly and made Gladys wait for his cumm. She was ready to be covered in it but he could not have her think that she could just get it by obeying him on one order.

He wanked his cock for a good ten minutes and then he decided that it was a good time to cumm. He wanked his cock harder and faster and soon he was ready to cumm. He began to spurt his cumm into the air and it landed on the chest of Gladys. He gave her three good squirts and then he said.

"You will let that dry and you will get Bev to lick it off." He commanded.

"Yes Sir." She replied.

"Get on all fours." David said.

Again Gladys did as she was told but it was a struggle because of the weight that she carried. David watched as she heaved herself up and eventually managed to get herself onto all fours. He walked behind her and just because he could he gave her already red arse a couple of slaps and watched as the cheeks began to wobble. He could look at that sight all night he thought.

He was getting bored with her tonight and he wanted to hear the fun that would go on in the bedroom when Gladys went back to the Master Suite. He took his cock and spread her thighs and pushed his cock into her pussy. It slid in so easily that he knew that in her time she had obviously had some big cocks up there and probably been double- teamed. It was something he would have to think about.

He left his cock just resting inside her pussy teasing her so that she would not know when he was going to begin fucking her. He stretched round and was able to reach his glass of wine. He took a gulp and then he placed it on Gladys's back.

"Hand." he said.

"There is a quarter glass of the finest claret on your back and you will hold it there whilst I fuck you. If a drop gets spilt you do not get to have your fun with Bev tonight. Do I make myself clear?

"Yes Sir." She replied.

With that he took her by surprise and began to fuck her. Immediately the contents of the wine began to slurp around in the glass but she held on tight and as yet managed not to let any spill. David was impressed but he felt sure that she could get her to spill the contents by the time that he had finished fucking her.

In and out his cock went and he began to fuck her harder and faster. Gladys tried her hardest to stop the precious wine from spilling but in the end it became too much. She could not hold her hand at that angle for too much longer and soon she had to let go and the glass fell off her back and landed on the floor.

David smiled. He knew that she would not be able to hold onto it. That would mean that he would miss out on the fun with Bev and Gladys tonight but she had to learn her place in society in this house. He decided that he had taken enough fucking for her tonight and he did not want her to get too much pleasure.

He pulled out of her and said.

"Stand up Cunty and come and sit at my feet."

He took the empty glass of wine and refilled and waited for Gladys to heave her body off the floor and then he heard her creak as she got down on her knees and sat at his feet and looked at the carpet.

"I have a job for you Gladys. You will not be getting your pleasure from Bev tonight. You failed your first big test and that will be your punishment. However you will get to spend your night with Bev. Go and wake her up and bring her downstairs."

"Yes Sir." Said Gladys.

He watched as Gladys left the room. She really did have a sexy arse. He sat and drank his wine and waited for Gladys to come back with Bev. It did not take long for Gladys to wake up. She had gone upstairs and slapped her round the face.

"Hey bitch wake up. Your husband and my Master wants to speak to us."

Down stairs David was busy. He was setting up the kitchen for the ladies. He heard them come down stairs and directed them to the kitchen. In front of the fridge were two chairs and attached to the kitchen cabinets were two pairs of handcuffs.

"Sit." He told the two women.

They both did as they were told and sat on the uncomfortable dining room chairs. He then took the handcuffs and attached each of them to the kitchen cabinet. He opened the fridge door and said.

"Bev did you enjoy looking at those fat women on the computer tonight?"

"Yes." Bev said.

"Would you lie to be bigger?" he asked.

"I would like to have a pair of breasts and an arse like Gladys" She replied.

"Good I hoped that would be your answer."

"Tonight ladies you are going to sit here and empty the contents of the fridge and then tomorrow you are to go and both do some shopping. You will restock the fridge and then you will go to Gladys's house and you will pack her up and help her to move in to the house. She can have the room next to the Master Suite."

"Yes David." Replied Bev.

"Yes Master." Said Gladys.

"Good now get eating and have a good night. I am off to bed now."

With that David left the kitchen and turned off the light so that the ladies only had the fridge light to eat from.

The ladies started eating from the fridge and David climbed the stairs and went to the bathroom. He showered Gladys off of him and then he slipped into the King Sized bed and slept for the rest of the night.

Unlike the ladies he had work to do today. He bathed and got dressed and went downstairs. He walked into the kitchen and found the fridge empty and the two girls asleep in the chair.

He woke them up and told them that he was going to work and that would he would expect his orders to be carried out by the time that he got home.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers