Slim Jean

Story Info
A little woman takes her revenge.
1.8k words
4.23
85.6k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,202 Followers

Holy Mackerel! Her chest caught my attention the first time I saw her, jutting out like that, making her black t-shirt slant backward into the waistband at such an angle. But it was just a passing fancy then. I have to admit that I am constantly scanning shoppers for female bodies and this one registered on my Richter scale, probably a 4.5 ... until I went around the counter and saw the rest of her. This girl ... woman, probably 45 years old at least ... was all out of proportion.

She was built like a toothpick, at least from her toes up to her breast. Then everything changed. She had little legs, a small butt, a tiny waist ... but her honkers were comparably huge. Damn, they struck me as S-E-X-Y in bold capital letters! I just stood there and stared.

I wanted to turn away. Really I did. I just couldn't seem to make my muscles work. And then she turned and spotted me. She took a couple of steps toward me and laughed "Whatcha gawkiin' at, mister?"

"Uh, um, ... nothing. Sorry."

She stopped right in front of me and in a lowered voice said "Don't' give me that, sailor. You were staring at my babuskas, weren't you? I know you were so be honest."

"Yes ... yeah, I was. So? You have to admit they are pretty remarkable."

"Oh? You like big hooters, huh?"

"Yeah!"

"So ... whatcha gonna give me to get to know 'em better?" She spoke with a sort of country familiarity.

"Huh? Oh! Well, whatever. I mean ... what would it take?"

She pressed against me and leaned forward so her mouth was beside my ear. I leaned toward her to hear what she had to say ... and to let her knockers press into my chest. She whispered "Do you eat kitty?"

"Love it!" I whispered too loudly. Quickly I glanced around but no one seemed to have noticed us.

"Okay, you eat it until I'm satisfied, I'll let you do whatever you want with my jugs. No penetration though. Deal? Only my husband gets into my pussy."

"Deal!" I said with vigor.

In ten minutes we were in her bedroom and she amazed me even further with the slenderness of her body. Her hips measured 33 inches, less than most schoolgirls. Her waist was 21 inches, a really small woman. But her breasts ... wow! They were 36EEE! I fell in love instantly. However she sat on the edge of her bed and spread her legs. "Okay, honey, you gonna do your duty first."

I dropped to my knees, centered on the slit topped with a bush of short curly black hair and let my tongue feast, licking and flicking throughout the area of her clit and down to her vaginal opening. My lips played with the soft butterfly flesh of her inner lips while my tongue licked the inside of her hole and then teased her clit to come from under its hood. Soon she was moaning and encouraging me to keep it up, her fingers running through my hair. It only took me less than ten delicious minutes until she locked her legs and hands onto my head, began to shake and screamed "I'm cumming, babe, I'm cumming! Don't ... stop ... I'm ... cumming!" By the time she got that out, the waves of pleasure that washed over her body had passed, leaving her spent. She lay back on the bed again, relaxed her legs and sighed loudly.

I kept licking. She said "You've done your job, honey. You can stop now." "Uh, uh" I said, my face still buried in her wet quim. I spent another couple of minutes reaming out her cunt and licking up all the fresh juices. Then I clamped my mouth over the area around her clit and sucked the little organ into my mouth. Gently I started teasing it and vacuuming it and was rewarded after another few moments when she again clamped onto me and quaked through a second climax, hissing "Oh, yesssss, honey, I'm cumming ... cumming ... cumming!" Right at the end, it turned into a squeak just before she relaxed again.

I kept licking while her fingers again languidly ran through my hair. My knees were barking from sitting on the hard floor but the house had high ceilings and she couldn't weigh more than 90 or 92 pounds and I'll bet at least 15 of that was in her monstrous hooters. Holding onto her hips, I carefully rose to my feet, supporting her back with one hand. Easing her upright, I stood with my head thrust back slightly and her legs spread parallel to the floor, her cunt sitting on my mouth. She was squealing in delight "Oh, yeah, be careful honey, yeah, eat me, babe." Licking the fresh juices from her opening, I shifted to her clit and again sucked it into my mouth. A short time later, she locked her fingers into my hair like claws and screamed as a stream of cunt juice flooded my face.

When she relaxed, she implored "Oh, shit, babe, please fuck me. Please fuck my pussy, honey, I need your cock inside me, please."

Carefully I laid her on the bed and said "But, sugar, you said no penetration. I don't want to do something you will regret later."

"Honey, if I let you go without fucking you, I would really regret that later. Please ... please! I need your cock. You wouldn't tell my husband, would you?"

I couldn't let her keep begging. I shucked off my pants, shorts, shirt and shoes and climbed onto the bed. She had scooted around and up to prop on the pillows. Her arms and legs were spread wide to receive me and her hot little twat took all of my shaft with the first push. She sighed and closed her legs and arms around me ... like a spider around its prey, I thought. Ah but what th' hell! It felt so good to be inside her.

I started into a fucking motion but she held me and said "Let me just feel it for a while, please. Why don't you suck my tits for a while?" I curled my body around and she pulled one tit up for me to suck. Her nipple was long and thick and I loved nursing on it. The smell of her perfume mingled with the smell of raw sex was very heady. I slipped a hand down under her small buttocks and squeezed and pulled, causing a little movement between my cock and her cunt every time I pulled. She let me suck her left tit for a long time, until she came again. When it had passed, I curled around the other direction and captured the other nipple, shifted the other hand under her buttocks and started the process all over again.

It took a while to get her to another orgasm and when it passed, she implored me again "Oh, yes, honey, now! Now I need you to fuck my pussy hard, honey. Pound my pussy! Ram that big cock into me hard, honey. Please, please, fuck me!"

I let go of her tits and wrapped my arms under her, pulling her mouth to mine as I started stroking my entire shaft into her. Because of her size, it seemed like I was fucking a child but her tongue dueling mine inside my mouth was not the act of a child, nor was the frequent threshing of her ass around my spear and especially the twin pillows of her tits was not the comfort a child would give ... not that I actually knew what a child wold be like! But this was definitely a woman!

She pulled her legs up until they were beside her head and I included them in the circle of my arms, making my cock seem to sink even deeper into her bottom. With the ever-increasing tempo of Ravel's Bolero pounding in my head, I worked on increasingly hard ramming into her pussy which brought her to another screaming shaking orgasm and then she seemed to pass out. I kept up the pace for another minute until my balls contracted and spat seven shots of cum into her hot little love tunnel. It had already begun to overflow before the last of it shot into her.

Still holding her legs folded up by her side, I was too spent to even get off her and she made no objections to my weight as I lay there deploring the deflating of my cock. Her breathing was heavy but gradually slowing. Mine was heavy but I wasn't sure about the slowing. Then she finally opened her eyes and smiled at me and somehow her hands worked upward and pulled my head down into a spit-swapping kiss.

I mustered enough energy to roll off her. She rolled with me and said "Honey, its time for you to get your reward. You've got some tit sucking to do."

I said "I thought I got my reward."

She laughed and said "That was just a tease. After what you did, you've got a lot of tit time coming. And after that, I'm going to give you a blow job like you've never had, sugar."

She meant it too. She kept me sucking her tits for a half hour, switching every few minutes. She made no objections if I sucked hard or soft, with teeth or without, but just softly stroked my head while I got my fill of her twins.

Finally she had me lay back in the middle of the bed and prop on her pillows and spread my legs. She hid her mouth and removed two dental plates before lowering her mouth over my dong. She spent ten minutes licking and sucking my other head before she pushed her soft mouth down and clamped her lips around my root, the first deep-throat blow job I'd ever had. She set about gently vacuuming my balls and didn't stop until I had yielded another load of cum into her stomach. Four times she clamped off the big vein underneath my cock, sending my sperm back to my balls. She shot a slick middle finger into my anus and fondled my prostate every few minutes. When she finally let me cum, it was like an atomic bomb had exploded: white-hot pleasure consumed my brain. She was right ... I had never had a blow job that came anywhere close to that good.

When I could finally talk again, I said "I will forever be your sex slave. I will eat your pussy any time you want, for as long as you want. I will kiss your ass. I will do anything you want. Just tell me you'll let me come back."

"Oh, honey, you don't have to worry. I was wondering how I could get such a wonderful pussy eater to become my lover. Sounds like we have some common ground. I think we'll get together again ... frequently. Now I've got something to do when my husband is playing hide-the-sausage with his secretary."

techsan
techsan
1,202 Followers