Slime and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'll know what to do, beloved.

"You fuck him well, master." Sanchez appears in Snake's vision, jerking himself furiously. His nuts blur with motion.

Snake grunts when the demon finishes stuffing his cock into Snake's colon. He's full. His butthole aches. But he's done it. And he finds pleasure in it. For the demon's cold cock presses against the hard nut of Snake's prostate, and Snake's cock twitches obediently, drooling precum.

For a moment the demon savors the feel of a warm velvet tunnel wrapped around its tool. Greasy precum drips into Snake's bowels.

Then the demon moves. Slowly, a glacier retreating down a narrow valley.

An ecstatic howl bursts out of Snake. Fists clench, and he thrashes his head. It's good. It's so fucking good.

The demon thrusts. His sack presses like a snowball against Snake's. The demon finds his rhythm and seeks his pleasure in Snake's forbidden flesh.

Snake moves his hips against the demon's plundering thrusts. A flash of guilt.Should I like this so much? What does He think of me?But Snake can't change his response to the pleasure. It's Snake's nerves which betray him, primal and subliminal, delighting in the sheer animal rut of the act.

It's too much for Sanchez. He gasps, points his cock at Snake's face, and skyrockets sperm. Thick as wet paint Sanchez semen douses the Disciple. When he's finished Sanchez slurps the spunk webbing his fingers as if it were spilled vanilla milkshake.

The demon isn't happy. He gnashes his teeth, rips the carpet with his claws.

I WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR THAT.

But there's no interruption to the drilling the demon's giving Snake. The demon fucks faster and faster. His claws rattle, and the sword he clutches trembles on the floor.

No, Snake's not a bottom. But he's learned since he enslaved himself to the Leather Messiah. He knows how to give himself to the pleasure. Instinctively his butthole squeezes on the demon's cock, pulsing in time with the plundering shaft. There's pain, but it's a transcendent pain, a great wave Snake can ride higher and higher and higher--

LITTLE BITCH. I WILL FUCK YOU INTO A SHOWER OF BLOOD.

Snake whores his butt for the demon. Spreads legs. Lifts hips. Squeezes butt. Moans.

The demon likes it.

Boom.A huge berg calving from a glacier. Snow rumbling down mountain slopes. Pine tree shattering under the weight of ice.

!!!ORGASM!!!

A gusher goes off in Snake's guts, an icy torrent so powerful you'd think it'd burst through an frozen dam. It roils and roars inside him, scouring him. Orgasm's red fog rises out of his subconscious. Snake's cock twitches, bleeding precum.Ride it ride it ride, up and up and upHis nuts throb, ready to burst--

No! No! No!

Snake grunts, and thinks of crushed kittens.

Rattling, the demon spews a final lake of jism into Snake and collapses onto his back.

Claws relax.

The sword clatters free.

And now Snake knows what must be done.

Snake twists, bucks, hurls himself up against the weight. The demon crashes to the floor like an icicle falling. A bitter wind roars.

DISOBEDIENT BITCH, I WILL KILL YOU!

Snake grips the sword.

Dark voices suddenly chatter in his head. Ancient sorcerers, practitioners of black magic, who sought to banish demons from the world. Curses, abjurations, words of condemnation and damnation. The syllables uttered when this keen blade was forged before the modern world began.

It can be used against any demon.

He scrambles to his feet.

The crystal demon is rising, his mouth a cavern of icicles, his claws yawning open, reaching to tear out Snake's heart.

Now!

The blade slices through the demon's neck like air. The head whirls off, smashes against the television, clatters on the floor. The body thrashes, stumbles backwards. Claws reach for the missing head. The legs twitch like a dying cockroach. It keels over. Shatters like ice cubes dropped on the floor.

It's over.

Snake struggles for breath. Liquid oozes from his sphincter. The room is suddenly warm. Tropical even, as if an orgy has taken place here.

Sanchez stares at the blade, frozen with fear.

"Don't kill me, man."

"Why shouldn't I kill you?" Snake pants. "That crap about the Big O was bullshit. You wanted the Leather Messiah dead." He rises, brandishing hard cock and ichor-dripping sword at the terrified boy.

"I had to!"

"Liar! Everything you did, you did because you wanted to!" Snake gestures with the sword at the shards of the demon's body, emitting smoke now, and shrinking.

"Please ... please don't kill me!"

Don't kill him.

"What!" This is bullshit. "This whole thing has been about killing that fucker!"

Sanchez stares. "What--"

"Shut up! I'm talking tomyfucking master!"

Don't kill him. I lied. None of this has been about killing him. It was the master I wanted. Sanchez is merely a tool. Like you. Boy.

"So what do you want me to do, Messiah?" Snake can't keep a bitter tone out of his voice.

I promised you bliss. There it is.

Snake stares at Sanchez's naked body. Coral pink lips. Awesome fuckable butt.

Snake drops the sword's point. Grins.

"That's more like it."

Yeah, Snake's a top. And his god loves him. What could be better?