Slink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition they also indulge other sensual pleasures such as eating, drinking, inhaling or chewing various narcotic plants; or in more mundane pleasures such as authorship, architecture (for which they are masters at-they have blessed millions worlds with THE most beautiful, sinuous, flowing, liquid, sensuous, Art Noveau architecture anywhere in existence), the erotic arts, pornography, ethnography, botany, agriculture, linen spinning, sculpture, the plastic and masonry arts, jewelry-making, dancing, and hair-styling.

Trillions have sex with each other, drink, smoke (get high), hook, cook, and eat. Their thoroughgoing sexual lush is renown throughout and worshipped or despised throughout the cosmos. To their beck and siren call come (and cum) untold numbers of other species in wont of erotic learning, rapture, and sexual release.

The sexual attractiveness of these women are so great, that empires, kingdoms, queendoms, and any and every manner of polity have been either enriched, impoverished, and/or blackmailed because of them (but CERTAINLY NOT by them).

Their empathic natures have brought upon their presence loathsome minions of the evil wont of their talents, and willing to kill and kidnap these women in order to obtain the genetic codes that would facilitate them developing such abilities for nefarious purposes. Their sexual erotic puissance concerns such beings not, only these women' empathic talents are of interest to them.

The records stored in their libraries containing methodologies of how they have and continue to liberate themselves through supple sexual-spiritual manipulation is what these sexless an soulless demons desire.

The Slink continuously add to and maintain exacting records regarding the actions of the ancestors going back innumerable generations (though they do not acknowledge linear time).

Other beings are quite interested in what their scholars understand to be the most ancient, thorough documentation of THE most sophisticated documentation of spiritual, psychological, and sexual manipulation---especially the utilization of the very spiritual essence of lust for freedom.

Slink have little interest in dealing with political entities, nor have they ever been interested. Yet there ARE those foreigners, however, are very much interested in their records and in their erotically empathic nature, specifically that concerning the documenting the liberation against those who have enslaved, do enslave and will enslave these women.

Such researchers wrongly believe that their documentation is that of revenge exacted on their oppressors regarding using the power of fear. Nevertheless, some foreigners, aside from desiring their sexual wealth, approach them to gain access to their libraries where such so-called "wisdom" is stored.

Repeatedly the women refuse such requests, and thus foreigners repeatedly become hostile and direct in its attempts to attain such knowledge. Never mind that the Slink consider foreign (meaning not desirable to their interests) wants and desires misguided and mis-informed.

They understand their enemies better than they understand themselves as these disparate groups have and continue to waste life and material resources in sending an futile invasion strike-forces to forcefully conquer them, or kidnap as many of them as they can.

Note: The documentation of the all such liberation is just that, documentation of the emotions and methodologies of their ancestors' liberation. The women in no way consider such unbiased and purely journalistic documentation to be an instruction manual on how to wage spiritual and psychological belligerence throughout space by others.

The Slink do not defend themselves against attack by ships (not in any way that we would understand), but rather accept the fact that it happens calmly and then lay with their enemies, and love and lust them until their deepest mental reaches are contacted whereupon truths are illuminated. The ships themselves are left alone as the crews that operate those ships are "loved" by these women.

Those beings go back to their ships, lift off into the vacuum of space of which they release themselves to after they open up their air locks and decompress their own ships. All such things are done with the calm and assurance on the part of the Slink in that they are releasing those who wronged them to the eternal beatitude of heavenly eternal bliss whence they are free from the burdens of destroying and dominating what their weak material lust drives them to subdue.

Slink never destroy, but make others realize that they must eliminate and liberate that which will ultimately destroy them; whether those be ships, side arms, or their own malevolent souls.

They value NOT material wealth. They consider their greatest assets to be their own physical forms, the pleasure they manifest when they masturbate and have sex; and when they are in empathic union with others. The scholarship of ages of research into various forms of pleasure on millions of worlds throughout space, and the erotic ethnographic survey of tens of millions of other different races on many other worlds, do they consider their greatest assets.

Pleasure and the wisdom of pleasure renders all other possessions moot. They were, are, and always will be a prolific and ubiquitous presence of concubines, pimptresses, seducers, courtesans, escorts, eye candy, thieves, dominitrixes, dancers, party-givers, restaurateurs, wine, beer, and liqueur makers, etc. Pleasure and distraction govern the Slink. Nothing else does, never has, or ever will.

The orgies and the festival presence of these women seduce millions of races and the subsequent imposition of suzerainty of their attractiveness on all the worlds they bless, though on many of them the Slink constitute a minority of the global populace. Yet their narcotic beauty addicts and instills veneration in all that are weak in the loins, regardless of gender.

Though their passivity may speak the contrary, Slink are fiercely independent of foreign control, as well as of each other. There is no hierarchy amongst them, and yet other most other beings, however benevolent, ARE hierarchical.

Slink especially distrust multi-species polities that invest so much of its protection and well-being in a relatively in a just a few tens of thousands of bureaucrats, technocrats and kleptocrats (or any variation of the like) of whom the Slink view as little more than charlatans and self-righteous and self-anointed manipulators of the ignorant masses.

They believe that such an elite camaraderie unified by a weak philosophy none fully understand is too susceptible to temptation. It is too easy for such an elite to manipulate populations into investing their resources into their misguided ambitions without them even knowing about it.

Leaders lead only when they buy others' loyalty with wealth. Political philosophy and organized state religions are false and unstable grounds upon which to build armies and nations, according to them. In essence, they view other powers as far too susceptible to corruption. The Slink accept corruption as a weakness of those attached to the material, and flourish amongst them with ease and quiescence.

LIFE LOVE AND ORGASMS

All Slink are lusty and carnal extravagances of sexual pleasure and fantasy whose sinewy and curvilinear inhabitants are all figures of such shocking beauty, that to behold them is to view raw unadulterated sex-the very incarnation of orgasm.

The ultimate purpose of their existence is to attain the highest state of pleasure they can attain both physically and spiritually, and as many times as they can. Such is done through masturbation and through sexual copulation.

In essence, most of what all Slink women do is lay around and masturbate and have sex with whomever pays them for it (they acknowledge no taboo nor differentiation between homo- and hetero-sexuality).

Their domains are where fucking, sucking, fingering, licking, slurping, licking, fisting, whipping, flogging, spanking, fondling, and freaking in vivid, superfluous and richly ornamented, sinuous and flowing-liquid Art Noveau temples, baths, chapels, stripclubs, lounges, and voyeur chambers take place with unceasing regularity.

Mindless fornication is the prime drive of all Slink. All are struck by their potently alluring comeliness that causes the hearths of the desirous to burst forth with un-restrained and thoroughly barbarous lust like the broken locks of the Aswan High Dam.

They seize bodies in thoughtless, base license: course their fingers, hands and tongues about in each other's silky-smooth sheathes, and up in their temples of life generation upon which they frig, finger, diddle, and masturbate as hard and as fast as they can in high and holy elation; and in any and all positions.

During wet and salaciously nasty fornicatory orgiastic Bacchanalia, Slink---smitten with each other's, their own, and other's sensuality---realize mystical harmony and union with primordial quintessence.

Such love-making, love-giving, love-receiving and lust satiation causes ecstatic divination in addition to any other manner of pleasure regardless of the manner of sex---whether solo, dual copulation, or in orgy.

Any erotica enables these women to manifest as omnipotence and omnipresence, if but ephermerally. Whilst deep in orgasmic trance, Slink are liberated of physical confines and become purely non-corporeal forms of ethereal climax whence they embody the true nature and the most primordial wisdom of bliss quintessence, because they know that joy is existence herself---one and inviolable.

Despite their finite pseudo-corporeal forms, Slink have learned to extend the duration of either masturbation or sexual copulation to an average of no less than 100 hours while getting that Nut off thousands upon thousands of times over. They have simultaneously multiple and concurrent orgasms so intense that insanity results, and even causes some to join with the continual joyance of existence (meaning they die of pleasure).

Slink know that ALL (including themselves) are hopelessly addicted to pussy, tits, ass, legs, and the beauty of the female form in general (especially THEIR forms), and to the divine and phantasmagoric glory that manifest during sexual union.

They embody pleasure as many times as desired by any means. Their orgasms are so potent that sheer sexual energy congeals in lucid love that secretes from their blossomed vaginal expanse variously as a gush, but sometimes as a drool.

Some can gush up to 20-feet (equal to their average height), or against any surface or being fortunate and base enough to be wont of these women's golden showers.

The sight of a beautifully and erotically naked (not nude, but NEKKID) Slink writhing in continuous orgasmic and climatic vaginal and clitoral detonation is among THE most lewdly erotic visage throughout all the 4 million worlds that they bless with their orgiastic presence.

CRAFTED BEAUTY

Slink are all genetically bred to be beautiful and limitlessly erotic forms that are those of nearly cartoonishly erotic lust and beauty. They all have extremely long, infinitely limber, and shapely dancers' legs; thighs that shimmy with the slightest movement (like their whole forms). They have small, perfectly symmetrical feet with very high arches (also due to the fact that they all wear thonged pumps no shorter than a finger's-length.)

Their forms, overall, vary, but most are slender, with long torsos, slender firm arms, long fingers (for popping those coochies) and have EXTREMELY long, waxed dancer's legs with curvy and swishy hips that are complimented by their bubble buttocks. Their derrieres are their most beautiful, shocking, most scandalous part of their bodies-even more so than their bosoms (they vary, but those with large fluff knockers are TRULY valued and rare).

Their backsides are basically two orbs of plum, completely gravity-defying flesh that juts out their backs like two helium balloons lashed to their hips. There is no way to ignore these women's backsides. Theirs wobble, bounce, shimmy, saunter, and wriggle with little of no other bodily movement; and the Slink only intensify such bouncing by the way they intentionally walk-which is a wanton seductive sashay, bounce, and shake more than anything else.

Because the Slink go about in the complete and utter nude, all can be aroused when they bounce and shimmy around with no restraint whatsoever.

They expound and shimmy with all the lucid and taut flow of a Jell-O mold, and it is both the motion and lewdness of the whole of the palace of these women that is signatory of attractiveness that is displayed at ancient, wild, and wanton orgies known as the GRR, or the Established Regular and Concurrent Great and Grand Revels of the Royal Rumpshakers (one of millions of festivals that the Slink celebrate during the course of the SCCIN)---to which only selected prancing and bouncing beauty women are beckoned to. Imagine the Rio de Janeiro Carnival, but larger, more colorful, longer, and naught of even the PRETENSE of any manner of redemption in the end.

For all its history, this festival/orgy has been and is continuously enriched with endless wines, liqueurs, sweet cakes, and cobblers; succulent meats, honeyed yams, and hickory-smoked collards.

These thoroughgoing sexy and alluring women rudely and lewdly undulate themselves to such degree that their rears would seem to rend apart or burst. It is such women whose otherwise angelic and virtuous forms rock, roll, shimmy, and gyrate with least control and absolutely no discipline whatsoever, who are honored as (RRs) Royal Rumpshakers. Those who are merely present are honored as BBs (Butter Babies).

Some, but not all, Slink are large breasted, whose bosoms (like the rest of their forms) are full and bouncy like two helium balloons. Their breasts are usually no larger than Triple-D cups. Their breasts don't sag, but are full, pert, and light, and whose nipples (of whom are always perpetually erect) point upwards. Their knockers are such that they do not even press down against their chest but simply and gracefully lay there in all their plump corpulence. In various orgiastic rites do the Slink squeeze their titties and pinch their teats until they cum. A Breast Nipple Orgasmic Experience (BNOE) is an IMMENSELY erotic turn-on to all Slink women as well as to their clients.

Slink have no inhibition whatsoever; nor do they have any restraint, modesty, prudishness or taboo to speak of. There are no sexual mores of any kind amongst the Slink, due to the fact that it's inhabitants are nearly genetically prone to stripping, domination, swinging, promiscuity, whoring, and all out perverse freakishness.

Ultimately all Slink are utterly uninhibited.

The various erotic-spiritualist societies that flourish in the realms of the Slink are vast, eclectic, and perpetual orgies of sex and sexual frolic are the raunchiest, basest, and nastiest orgies in space. Such women maintain all manner of sensual service and deviance to any life forms that venture to their domains.

Because of their boundless sexual promiscuity, Slink are widely viewed by the sexually fearful with disdain and outright hostility; and by those who are sexually positive with envy, lust and curiosity. So great is their legend that throughout the abyssal depths, such beings worship their sexual license.

Slink are hypnotically alluring, but at the same time, they also convey an inescapable erotic addiction by the contrast of their impish faces, and their scandalous forms.

Their faces are oval shaped, with full, pout lips (always covered with lipstick), small noses that they love to wiggle (think "I Dream of Jeannie"), big sloe eyes that dazzle in all manner of color. They have fat cheeks not unlike a baby's. Behind those lips are tongues the length of their forearms and are as lithe as a snake that is designed specifically for pleasuring other Slink, and their sexual clients.

In the absence of males, the closest thing (and many say far superior to a male phallus) is the pleasure that can be elicited by the tongue of another Slink. Theirs are far more agile, longer, and are more enduring than a male phallic erection, and can pleasure a girl for as long as she desires.

Slink maintain their artfully perfect forms through superior pheromones which endows them with a terrific abundance of universal sexual attributes such as their fat, tight, dripping pussies---for whom millions of life-forms will pay whole GNPs just to eat-out and penetrate.

They are beyond definition-utterly nameless for whom words like "delectation", "rapture", "bliss", "mirth", "glory", "heaven", "ecstasy", "happiness", "beauty", and "pleasure" cannot BEGIN to comprehend their presence.

They are not merely females but rather so much more.

These lithe, sinuous figures of erotic silhouettes are the very epitome of the feminine principle-archetypal women who are embodiments and paradigms of all that is beautiful in and of the female form. Thus to call Slink merely "female" not so much a disservice, but a wonderfully monumental understatement.

In short, they are breathtaking beauty, sensual essence, elation and living, thriving, vibrant erotic orgasm. They are exquisite forms, richly endowed with long, slim dancers' legs and equally long, creamy and perfectly curved thighs. Their sheathes are seared in luxuriously smooth shades of ochre, gold, bronze, copper, alabaster, olive, caramel, chocolate, and raven blue-sable complexions.

The presence of these figures of beauty and pleasure incarnate induces instantaneous sexual arousal in all in their vicinity. Clits swell and drip, and males' dicks, those who ARE male (throughout existence, there are MANY genders of whom male and female are only two) rise like a stele arising to position when the sand is released in front of the great ancient Egyptian Temple of Amon when in each other's presence.

Those who may have been frigid (however quite rare) are rendered abundantly fertile and libidinous as sistahs' feminine temples of life-generation bulge with the ovum of noble cultures. Even Slink who limit themselves only to the pleasures elicited by their own hands, vibrators and dildos, vaginally salivate in the presence of such raw and unadulterated beauty.

The primal passion of all these women is to not only to experience as much pleasure as possible but also to BE pleasure itself, to manifest as sheer joy. These slick-snatched Susies qualify as ever-greater qualities of pleasure by fingering their creamy genital paradise in the most common acts of joy throughout their dominions-masturbation.

In addition, the ecstasies of many multitudes of women in high and holy climax are manifest as they ride, grind, bounce, pump, swirl, wriggle, and Kegel those beings with dicks (or with any other sexual organ) with reckless and thoughtless abandon and savagery.

Yet by no means do all these lust-driven ladies limit themselves to the pleasures of their clients. For these women, there is no such thing as "monosexual", "heterosexual", "homosexual", "lesbian", "bisexual" or "asexual". They are simply sexual beings who charge their ambient erotic urge in most eclectic varieties. Hence, sexual union between them and ANY other gender (or with each other) is as common as breathing.

Throughout existence for time immemorial (though space travel is roughly 2 million years old), the name "Slink" symbolizes eroticism and lust in its purest and most unadulterated epitome.

So renown are Slink that scarcely the thought or even the fantasy of a thought licking and touching their forms; and of fingering, frigging and fucking their pussies makes ferociously aroused the sexual centers of any and all whose minds are blessed with heavenly visions of such peerless erotic glory.