Slink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to Slink spiritual beliefs the Amorphous Sentient Causal Agents (ASCAs) are beguiled by their plum figures of bliss, and even more so at the sight of many Slink deep, deep, deep in orgasmic possession. Such induces great frenzy into the hearths of the covetous.

Slink acknowledge and seek to embody but DO NOT worship millions of such beings, real or imagined, throughout the various worlds they bless with their presence and bloom. Not unlike those of African descent who seek to be possessed by the Loa spirits in Santeria, Vodun, Chango, or Candomble.

For it is the salacious and base scandal of these women who epitomize the very core essence of sexual pleasure that renders said powers inept in the governance of the cosmos. Slink are, each and everyone of them, the centers of high Epicurean delight through which their non-violent and soothing dominance is exerted over individuals and imperium alike.

Infinitely volatile seas of pert breasts; bouncing derrieres; loose, shimmying and throbbing thighs; silky, sinuous backs; double-jointed swishy hips; and galactically long dancers' legs are hauntingly adorned with spontaneous choirs of throaty wails and mindless moans of incomprehensible passion that reverberate throughout ethereal salons and throughout the inexplicably beautiful domains of Heaven herself.

All that moaning, groaning, grunting, cursing, licking, kissing, scratching, flailing, writhing, undulating, gesticulating, rumpshaking and cursing.

Tens of trillions of women masturbating, fucking, blackmailing, bribing, eating, smoking, drinking, indulging, masturbating and "entertaining" in innumerable cities of temples, palaces, libraries, bordellos throughout their colonies, royal suzerainties and dominions.

Nude oceans and universes of legs, thighs, breasts, arms, backs, feet, manes of hair, or bald heads (some Slink shave their heads) pussies, asses, nipples, tongues; emerald, aqua and gold eyes and eclectically beauteous faces of tens of trillions of individually unique beings.

Flourishing in effervescent bloom for time immemorial.

As they were when the early Buille explorers visited them 7 million years ago (they were among the earliest explorers of space---after the Slink themselves).

As they are now in the infinite cosmos peopled by millions of races and sentience of varying gender and like. As they always will be in the eternal future of time and space.

Extant in and on over 4 million worlds, including their 20,000 ancestral homeworlds. These are tens of trillions of tattooed, bare, buffed, and polished olive, cream, red-copper, and raven-blue-sable women who have, do and always will know themselves as the SLINK.