Slip of the Lip

Story Info
Threesome in a hotel pool
1.4k words
3.95
72.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were out on a Friday night. After dinner we were at the bar drinking and talking when the subject of our past sex lives came up. I knew about everything -- or thought I did. I had heard that women lie about their past sexual experiences and apparently my wife had underexaggerated quite a bit.

We were talking about being naughty, doing some kinky things including having a threesome. We had talked about this particular subject before and batted the idea around for a few minutes before she said that she wasn't interested. This Friday evening we were feeling pretty good from the alcohol and talking about kinky things when the threesome subject popped up and my wife blurts out, "No, I've already done that." Immediately she looked at me like she had just accidentally hurled the world's worst insult at me. Her hand covered her mouth as she straightened up in her chair.

"You have!?" I exclaimed. "When? Who? Where?" Was all I could blurt out. My wife was obviously uncomfortable but I wasn't going to just let this one go. After some prodding she finally, reluctantly, started to tell me about what had happened.

"It was back when I was a flight attendant." After she got out of college my wife was a flight attendant for ten years before we met. After we got married she quit and took a local job to be close to home. The industry was changing anyway, and not for the better.

My wife was a very personable and sociable person. While not hot, her brown hair, green eyes, nice figure and personality made her attractive in a 'real' kind of way. Even if she wasn't attracted to them at all she would talk to any guy who struck up a conversation and this would often give the guy the impression that she liked him. So she would get hit on quite a bit. She liked the attention and got lots of phone numbers, but never did anything. This was also the case when she was a flight attendant, except that it was magnified times ten with all the people she met.

"We had a layover -- in Vegas I think. That's where it happened."

"Vegas. That figures." I said. "Who were you with?"

"A couple of pilots."

"The people you were flying with? That must have been weird the next day." I interjected.

"No. Well, one was. The other was from a different airline but staying at the same hotel. I met him at the hotel bar."

"How did this happen?" I asked. She said that she and her crew were at the bar and had run into the crew from the other airline there. They were all drinking and the group gradually dwindled in number as it grew later and later. Eventually only she and the two guys were left. The bar was closing and they took their last call drinks out to the pool area. Somehow they had decided to get changed and get into the pool. She said that she was buzzing and a little horny so she decided to wear a swimsuit that she had bought the previous day in Daytona Beach.

"I wasn't planning to wear it out in public. I got it to lay out in. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have worn it under the circumstances. I think it sent the wrong signal. I'm sure it did actually." I was perplexed. I've seen her swimsuits and they're no big deal, just like everyone else's. She sensed my confusion and said, "It was a slingshot."

After expressing my surprise to her wearing a slingshot suit I said, "I can see how that might get you some attention."

"Yeah. But I liked the attention." She paused for a second. "I liked the way they looked at me in it." Then she went on to describe that they were in the pool for a while splashing and playing, all the while the physical contact increased. Innocent at first, arms around the waist and holding onto each other's shoulders, that kind of thing. But it didn't take long for that to escalate. She said that soon the light physical contact turned into hugging one, and then both guys at the same time. And the pecks on the cheeks turned into pecks on the lips. She said that she was fine with things and the attention she was getting from them, and outside of the hugs and that they occasionally had their hands on her hips, legs and back, there was no overt sexual advances by either of them. Things apparently turned when she said that she allowed them to kiss her -- really kiss her.

She had an arm around each guy and was kissing them in turn. She said that she loved how she felt. Almost naked in a pool at night in between two attractive guys. She paused again for a second before continuing. Well, the kissing became more passionate and they guy's hands started going where they had not before. She never knew who was doing what but they started feeling her ass, tits and pussy. Still kissing, and not receiving any objection, they continued to run their hands up and down her body, often under her swimsuit.

I asked at this point if she knew where all this was going. She smiled and said, "For sure, no. But I was really turned on at this point and quite horny." She said that she reached into each guy's shorts and wrapped a hand around each of their cocks. "That's when I knew where it would go." She said seriously.

She said that the slingshot had gotten pulled aside so her breasts were exposed, and while she kissed one guy the other would lick and suck one of her tits. She did her best to stroke each cock at the same time while the two guys kissed and fondled her. "Things happened very fast after that." She said. "The guys had taken their trunks off, and the next thing I knew the slingshot was being taken off of me."

"You didn't stop things then?" I asked.

"No. At this point I just wanted to be fucked." She said matter-of-factly.

"Apparently they did." I said in astonishment, not sure if I was believing what I was hearing.

"They led me to the steps at the shallow end. Then one guy got between my legs, held my hips up and began to fuck me."

"What about the other guy?" I asked.

"I had my hand on his cock. Then they rolled me over and was getting fucked from behind while sucking the other guy's cock."

"Did you orgasm?" I asked.

"Yes. And they both came in me. I almost stopped at that point because I was scared that I might get pregnant. I wasn't on birth control at that time."

"But you didn't"

"No." She said. "I was lucky I guess."

"That wasn't the end though, was it?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"No, the guys traded positions. We stayed like that for a while, then I said that I wanted them both. So I mounted the guy in front of me and bent forward for the guy behind me."

We were silent for a few moments while we pondered what she was saying. "Go on." I said, breaking the interlude.

"They both fucked me. I came. Pretty hard actually. Then they both came and they wanted me to turn around. So I reclined against one guy and he had his cock in my ass. I think he was tired by now because he didn't really fuck me, he just held my legs apart. The other guy stood in front of me and fucked me. This guy had more energy and was doing a really good job of keeping me aroused because I came again."

"He was. How so?" I asked.

"There was a lot of dirty talk between the two of us. I had to tell him to fuck me. He kept telling me that he wasn't going to stop fucking me until I came. After I did, I told him to cum. I can't believe that I was telling him to cum in me, not being on birth control."

"He did?" I asked.

"Yes." By my estimation that was the third time someone had cum in her pussy, one time in her ass and once in her mouth.

She said that they were tired so they put their suits back on and just floated in the pool for a little while. When they started getting really tired she thanked them for the interesting time, gave them a hug and went back up to her room.

"It was interesting, and very erotic." She said. "And I never did that again."

But there was something in her demeanor that made me wonder if that was true.