Slippery Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had their first real fight the night before prom. Joseph wanted to take her, but she made it clear that would never happen. Her parents were away for the weekend so she compromised by tying him to her bed naked with her worn damp panties stuffed in his mouth.

Morning spring light was streaming through her eye-lit curtains when she finally arrived home. She gave him a tired smile untied him, sat on his face, and made him to eat all the come from her drench pussy, "I fucked three guys last night," she whispered, before falling asleep in his arms.

Joseph spent a lot of time with Cynthia that summer, but in the fall he started college, and knew it would be four years before he saw his goddess again. Cynthia had decided to study abroad. She had a scholarship at the University of Milan, and Joseph's mother had begged him to stay close so he applied and was accepted to UCLA.

"So this is goodbye?" he asked her the day she was scheduled to fly overseas.

"Not unless you're willing to wait for me. Are you ready to quit?"

"I can't get you out of my mind. I think I'm in love with you, Cynthia."

"You love me, huh," her smile made her mouth quirk to the side as she considered the position she was leaving him in. "Will you be faithful to me until I get back?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I want you to keep your dick in your pants. No other girls while I'm gone. So, no fraternity bashes or group parties. You study hard make great grades and become the computer science geek I need you to be. You stay faithful, and I'll think about coming back."

"I love you, Cynthia. Isn't that enough?"

"No, my dear sweet Joseph," she patted his cheek. "Love was never enough for me. I thought you would know that by now." She frowned understanding he may finally see a different path, but when she looked in his sad tear filled eyes she found the want and need so furiously rampant behind his façade. Pure worship flowed from his aching hurt heart, and the pain of her departure consumed any doubt or despair. "I love you, Joseph," she told him for the first time. "You are my faithful virgin, the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, but your heart and love, your worship and devotion are only a part of the needs my heart desires. Do you understand?"

"You love me?" he gasped, shocked by her revelation.

"Yes, I love you, Joe." She kissed him then, a real kiss tender without passion. A peace that demanded not allegiance, but trust, and his heart gained mercy his mind found silence and the worshiping gentle soul Cynthia Whitaker had grown to love fell into her arms like Michelangelo's haunting portrayal of the Madonna and her beloved son.

"You love me, my goddess," he confessed his devotion, and buried his head between her breasts bathing them with his tears of joy. She held him to her breast looking over his head at the reflection of the first tears she'd shed since forever. Hot tears streamed down her pale wounded cheeks. The cat-stalks-mouse smile gone for now, and replaced by the need for her to reciprocate as much as possible. Cynthia wanted and needed now, to love her sweet valiant Joseph. She had been shown love over the past year, and now she'd made sure that love would not end.

"Good," she finally said, pulling away from him wiping her eyes and walked into her bathroom. She shut the door so she could compose her face before she said her last goodbye.

The dress she wore flattered her figure, the deep neckline accenting the inner curves of her breasts. All those yummy Italian men will swoon, she thought. When she came back into the room she found Joseph sitting on her bed. "It's time for me to go," she said. She bent over took off her panties and placed the wet cotton, filled with her scent, in his warm smooth palms. She kissed him on the cheek. "Something to remember me by," she smiled giving him the wicked smile that always made him melt. The cat had caught and eaten her mouse.

"Thank you, Cynthia."

"My pleasure, baby," she smirked, turned her back to him, and left him standing alone in her bedroom watching through the eye-lit curtains as she looked back once, gave him a sad smile and left in the cab to realize her own dreams.