Slippery Maneuvers

Story Info
Oil and fruit make a slippery good time.
887 words
4.02
45.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotScribe2
HotScribe2
17 Followers

"Do you trust me?" Chase asked as he tied a blindfold around Nancy's eyes.

"Yes, of course I do," she responded with a smile, not knowing what he wanted to do, but sure that it would be enjoyable.

"Come with me." He took her by the hand and guided her to something soft. As she climbed up, it felt like the bed.

"Kneel down," he told her, "and put your elbows against your knees."

Nancy did so. Then she felt something going around the back of her knees, the front of her elbows, tying them together.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Pleasuring you, as I always do," he replied.

After a moment or two, she sensed him kneeling in front of her.

She felt warm oil pour in a tiny stream onto her buttocks and trickle down her spine, then his hands on her back as they began to massage and knead her muscles, sliding back and forth through the oil.

"Lift your head a bit, open your mouth."

Her head came up, her mouth opened. He put a raspberry into it. "Eat." He continued to rub his hands over her back, sliding them under her sides to cup and massage and squeeze her breasts.

"Open."

Nancy's mouth opened once more and Chase put another raspberry in. As she ate, he continued to run his hands around her slippery breasts, twirling her hardening nipples between his fingers.

"Open."

She opened her mouth again and Chase inserted two fingers. "Suck."

Nancy sucked on his fingers, tasting the raspberry flavour of the oil.

He removed his fingers, resumed rubbing down her back, her shoulders, her sides, her breasts. It felt so good--warm and soothing and erotic.

"Open."

Once more her lips parted and this time his cock slid into her mouth. Again she tasted the raspberry flavour as she licked and sucked the juice from his cock and she felt it harden and grow from the work of her oral ministrations.

In a short while, he pulled his cock from her mouth. Nancy felt him moving around her. Then she shivered as she felt the oil trickle down the crack of her bum, over and around her labia to her clitoris.

Chase's fingers began to smooth out the oil, rubbing in circular motions over the cheeks of her bum, then sliding down across and almost into her cunt, but moving further to massage her clit, rubbing it, twirling it between his fingers.

She moaned. She struggled against the bonds that held her elbows to her knees, but she couldn't free herself. She realized she wanted to, and yet she didn't.

She felt Chase's tongue now against her clitoris, rubbing against it, sliding over it, first lightly, then with more pressure.

His tongue butterflied up her pussy lips, flicking from one to the other, sticking provocatively into the opening of her cunt, but never entering its depths--sliding instead further up to stab into and twirl around and flick across her bumhole.

Her hips swayed, desiring more, but she could do nothing.

Now his tongue slid down again and he pushed his lips against her pussy lips, thrusting his hot tongue deep into her cunt again and again, tasting the raspberry juices mingled with those of her own sweet sex.

Now his fingers joined his tongue, pushing into her cunt, then just his fingers as they slid in and out. Then, wet and slippery, one finger slid up, encircled her bumhole several times before gradually poking its way into it.

Slowly at first, turning and pushing gently, his finger eased its way in and out of her hole. She felt the ridge of his knuckle when it passed her entrance again and again as he pushed his entire finger into her nethermost channel. She moaned and grabbed at the finger with her sphincter muscle until he eventually eased it out.

There was but a moment's pause before once again she felt him rubbing at her ass, then she sensed something new entering slowly, something bigger than his finger, yet something more fulfilling.

There was only a slight heavy pressure as his cockhead pushed its way past her anus, and then the muscle closed around the tip. She groaned aloud as he pushed further, and she felt the length of his shaft sliding past the rim of her ass, aided by the slipperiness of the raspberry oil.

She pushed her bum towards him, begged him to continue.

He shoved into her, pulled back till his cockhead bumped her sphincter, then in again, then back, gradually increasing his thrusting momentum as the oil lubricated his movements in and out, back and forth.

Chase loosened one of Nancy's arms and her finger reached instantly for her clit, rubbing it furiously to bring herself to a violent, bucking climax, her voice grunting and groaning as he continued to thrust his hard cock into her ass.

Then he called out her name as his own orgasm built suddenly. He rammed his cock, thrusting hard, his thighs slamming her ass as his cream spurted out into the slippery channel of her bum, mingling with the oil until, gradually, he slipped easily out, and her asshole puckered slowly shut, thankful for the release of his cock, yet relishing the ecstasy it wrought for those few moments.....

HotScribe2
HotScribe2
17 Followers