Slippery Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy ached for more. I reached down and grabbed his cock, my small hand not able to encircle more than half of it. I didn't stroke it, but squeezed firmly and was rewarded with a surprised grunt into my mouth. As his tongue explored mine and mine his I began to tug lightly on his cock, my thumb and forefinger sliding into the bottom of its head. Sighing he grinned as he kissed me, and then pried my fingers off his cock.

He laughed at the look of disappointment that was etched on my face, "But I want you to fuck me more!" I cried indignantly.

He cupped his hands under my ass and lifted me up, standing, "I will, I promise," he said, and then laid me down, lengthwise, on the couch. "I want to watch you come more first though," he leaned overtop of me and once again turned his attention to my breasts. My nipples were now so sensitive it took no more than his breath to turn them fully erect. Each nipple stood up for his mouth and he happily sucked on each one until I begged him to stop. I could feel his cock pressed into the side of my leg as he worked his way down my breasts and stomach. He licked his way down, until he got to where my legs parted, "Now," he petted the hair above my pussy, stroking it softly, "I want to watch."

I couldn't begin to fathom how I would come without a cock inside of me but I complied. I slid my feet towards my ass and spread apart my knees. The fan in the corner pushed an errant draft over my wet slit and I shivered. With my left hand I spread apart my pussy lips, exposing my clit which rose upwards. My right hand I dipped two fingers inside my pussy and the slid them up the insides of my lips to my clit, then back down. Each time I reached my clit it was almost too much sensation, and I quickly jerked my hand away. As I progressed though, I left my fingers longer and longer, and finally, rested the middle finger of my right hand on my wet and shiny clit.

Moaning I bit my bottom lip and stared rubbing my finger up and down, just over my clit and nothing else. Soon I had my hips raised off the couch, and I was pressing as hard as I could as I rubbed my clit over and over. I didn't last long. "Oh, fuck!" I called out and strained against my fingers harder. An orgasm sliced through me, and I collapsed back onto the couch cushions. He grinned and gently took my hands and moved them away from my pussy.

He thumbed across my clit, and chuckled as I shuddered, the aftermath of the orgasm still working through me. My knees were still spread akimbo and he slid an index finger into me while keeping his thumb on my clit but not moving it. His finger now wet he slid it down to my asshole and forced it inside, to my surprise. I gave a yelp and reflexivly pulled away, but his other hand was on my stomach holding me in place. With one finger in my ass he slid his thumb down from my clit and pressed it into the yielding flesh of my pussy as far as he could make it go.

This made me press down on him, wanting more, which it turn caused his other finger to be shoved deeper into my ass making me gasp. Grinning he lowered his mouth to my cunt and licked the outside of it, where it met my thighs. Then, fucking me a tiny bit with his thumb and finger he started to lick my inner lips, and up and down to where his finger entered me, then to my clit. When he reached my clit he started to lick it lick he would an ice cream cone. He held my lips apart with his other hand and licked and licked, using his entire tongue. The he started to pinch with his other hand.

He pulled his thumb and forefinger together, and it hurt like hell, but felt so good. I groaned when he stopped and then he crammed another finger into my asshole. He slid his hand back and forth, in and out, and then stopped licking my clit. Instead he grabbed it lightly with his teeth to hold it in place, pinched his fingers together and started flicking it as fast a he could with the tip of his tongue. I almost exploded off of the couch. Come gushed around his thumb and over and into his mouth. I panted and managed to squirm out of his grip as I orgasmed. He sat back and smiled, rock hard cock pointed up along his firm lower belly.

I was leaned back against the arm of the couch. One of my legs was hanging off the side of it, and my other foot was back, right against my ass. My pussy glistened with wetness, and both of my inner thighs were covered with a sheen. He crawled forward on his knees, and quickly dropped his head, giving my a couple quick licks, and then continued his journey. He made it up to my neck and bit it, nearly hard enough to bruise. I whimpered because it really hurt, but to my surprise became wetter. I reached down for his cock, but before my hand made it there, he sucked hard on the bottom of my jaw, and stood up.

He grabbed a chenille throw from the other end of the couch and spread it onto the living room floor. Next, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up so I was standing, and I let him lead me onto the middle of the blanket. It was only a couple steps, but with each one my heavy breasts bounced, making my nipples throb. He stopped and lifted each breast a small bit, sucking on each nipple again, and then lowered me onto the throw.

The floor was firm, but not hard beneath me, and I was laid down on my back. I kissed him and nibbled on his lower lip which made him growl a bit, and then I felt his cock at my entrance again. I immediately tried to raise my hips and shove him inside me, but to no avail. He quickly unlatched my hands from the back of his head and pinned them above my head, stretched out completely. My breasts were raised, each nipple pointing at the ceiling, and with me stretched out, he used his other hand to position his cock, then slid his entire length into me at once.

There was no slow going or gradual slide this time. His cock immediately slammed into my cervix, and I gasped with pain. My pussy was once again stretched to accommodate him. "Mmm," he grinned and licked where he had bit my neck previously, "Never done that before," he whispered into my ear, "I hope it didn't hurt." Then he let go of my arms and slid a hand under my back, pressing me close to him as he began to thrust in and out of me.

Burning pleasure crept through my limbs, my pussy ached and I clawed at his shoulders, trying to get him to go deeper even though it hurt when he did. His thrusts increased in pace and pressure, fucking me harder and faster, it was fantastic, and I came, bearing down hard on his cock. Through gritted teeth he managed to say, "Oh, I am going to come, and I can't stop, can I," he gritted his teeth, and I knew what he wanted.

"Come inside me," I managed to get out as another orgasm clenched and unclenched the muscles in my body. As I came I felt his cock pulse inside of me, and a slight burn as hot come filled me. Lying there, breathing hard, I started to giggle as he lay on top of me. He bit my ear, but that only made me giggle more. He chuckled himself and pulled out of me, the sat me up on his lap.

Shaking his head he stroked my back and gently squeezed my left breast, lifting its heaviness and smiling as he did so. His smile was replaced by a serious expression as he looked into my eyes and said, "We can't tell.. Anyone?" he sounded almost disappointed.

I nodded my head and then giggled, my breasts bouncing as I did, "No one, no one at all." Come was dripping out of my pussy and onto our legs and the blanket.

He seemed to consider this and reached down, lifting a nipple to his mouth. He tongued the nipple and then nodded, "And, I don't think we can, do this - again."

"Probably not," I agreed. He then stood up and pulled me to my feet. He looked around on the floor and spotted my white, lace, panties. He slid a finger inside me and up and down my slit, grinned ruefully, and then held the panties out for me to step into. He pulled them up and over my legs, rubbing my mound through the soft fabric. Then I picked up my tank top, and pulled it over my head, while he pulled on his boxers and shorts. He held out my skirt and dressed me in it, then put on his own shirt. I remembered his bike helmet, and stepped into my sandals. We went out to the garage, and I bent over to unlock the car door.

His hand grabbed my ass, and slid down to grab my pussy from behind through my skirt and panties, "Well," I licked my lips, "maybe we can do this sometimes."

He grunted and said, "Yeah," then got in the car. I dropped him at his house five minutes later, and drove home rather confused.

Later that afternoon my boyfriend called, saying he was going to be late, he had to fill out a self assessment at work, and wouldn't be home until after ten. I told him that was fine, and I'd have supper waiting. "Great!" he said and hung up. I mulled over my math homework and put dinner in the oven. I was working on an especially hard problem when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and noticed it was 11:30, well after ten.

I thought maybe I had locked the door, and my boyfriend had his hands full, mixed feelings of guilt and desire to fuck him now roiled through me as I approached the door. I opened it and saw two Mounties there. "Good evening, Miss, may we come in?" they asked.

I was startled by the presence of Mounties at my door instead of city cops, but let them inside, with growing trepidation and worry. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked the one, who shook his head.

"No, thank you, Miss," he responded. I got myself a glass of water, took a long swallow, and put the glass down. "Miss, do you recognize this man?" he asked, pulling out a picture of my boyfriend. I nodded and told him who it was. "Well then, I have some things to tell you, please, he pulled out the same kitchen chair my friend had sat on, "Please, sit down."

His partner came forward and said, "Now this is going to sound a little hard to believe. But, tonight at 20:42 we got an anonymous call saying that there were some strange lights at the 10901 on Jasper-"

I cut him off, "Where my boyfriend works?"

The first Mountie nodded. "Normally we would turn this over to the city police, but the caller said he couldn't reach them, and when we tried, we also got no answer. Not even 911." So, a unit was dispatched to investigate. That was us. We arrived to downtown Edmonton about 21:00; strangely we saw no traffic on the way into town except a few vehicles headed into town. We arrived at the building and there were no strange lights, but oddly, there seemed to be no people."

The second Mountie cleared his throat, "None at all!"

"And we entered the building, and found no one in it at all. On the fourth floor we found your boyfriend. I regret to inform you that he died shortly after we found him."

I choked out a sob, "Dead?" This information combined with the bizarreness of my day, and their strange news of seeing almost no one in a city of a million was boggling my poor mind.

"Yes, Ma'am, I am very sorry. However, his death was not natural, and we believe he was the victim of some sort of foul play. Normally, we wouldn't bring evidence from the scene, but"

His partner interjected, "We couldn't reach dispatch, when we got there, no one picked up!"

The first Mountie pulled a sealed, clear plastic evidence bag from a leather case. Inside the bag was a small silver arrow. Spiraled designs whorled over the entire thing, and silvery feathers completed it, along with a barbed head. "These are what killed your boyfriend, miss. He was shot with four of them. We extracted three, post mortem, and trust me; we did what we could to help him!"

I nodded, absolutely dumbfounded. "I don't, I can't," tears poured down my face, "Oh gods!" I sobbed into my hands. Most of the city was missing, I had sex with my best friend, and now my boyfriend was dead. My cat took that opportunity to hop into my lap, and mew. "That about says it, kitty," I said, smiling sadly, and looking at him.

"We plan to investigate this matter fully miss, as soon as we have the proper resources too." I nodded woodenly.

"Do I have to stay here?" I asked, "I don't want to stay, alone." Petting the cat, I looked at the floor.

"Do you have friends in the city, miss, friends who are home?"

Sniffing I said, I would call, and after not reaching any of my girlfriends I called my friend who was over earlier, "Hi," I said, "Can I come over?" After a quick conversation, I figured out his girlfriend was also home, and a bit weirded out, because she said after she left work, she didn't see anyone else the whole way home. I told him I would be right over, and then told the Mounties what he had said. They told me they would drive me over to his place, and so I packed as quickly as I could, clothes, bathroom stuff, my hockey bag full of my camping gear and some cat food.

I don't know why I grabbed the camping stuff, but I was feeling weird enough to not question anything. I grabbed my backpack and put the cat inside, much to his dismay, and then we went out to the front of the street where I climbed into the back of the cruiser. They were right, it was very strange. The streets were vacant. We met two other cars on the normally busy road to my friend's house. When we arrived the Mounties helped me carry my things inside, and then while my friend's girlfriend sat me at their table, the Mounties explained the situation to my friend and his girlfriend.

The cat wriggled free of his bag while we they were talking, and I spent that time numbly petting him. The door slammed shut and he wriggled free. My friend came over, took in my tearstained face, and hugged me tight, "I am so sorry," he said, squeezing me.

"I'm, I'm really tired," I whispered.

"Honey, can she lay down in our bed?" he asked.

She nodded, "I was just headed to bed, so I will go lay down with her, incase she wakes up." She was a doctor, well, a resident, and he nodded figuring this was a good idea. I pulled one of my boyfriend's t-shirts out of a bag, and went and changed into it in their bathroom. Stepping back into their bedroom, I noticed she was dressed identically. We were both wearing Metallica t-shirts that our boyfriends had gotten when they went to a concert together a couple years ago.

I climbed into their giant king-sized bed, and curled up under the down comforter. She lay down beside me and I think I was asleep before she even got under the blanket. I woke up a couple hours later to the soft glow of a bedside lamp and my friend's laptop. He was speaking in a hushed voice to his girlfriend, and apologized immediately for waking me up.

"No no, it's fine" I said, "What are you talking about?"

Turning the screen of the laptop to face me he frowned. "People are disappearing, and not just from here, all over the world." I furrowed my brow as he explained further, "I tried calling all of our parents, and got no answers, but, it seems there are only a handful of people left anyway."

"Left?" I shivered even though I was warm under the blanket, and his girlfriend rubbed my arm reassuringly.

"Yes," he swallowed, "There are a bunch of new websites dedicated to it, CNN has a beginning article about it, but it doesn't seem like they finished investigating it. Nothing seems turned off though, it's not like there was any disruptions, people just vanished. And for the most part people are reporting strange things." he laughed, nervously, and shook his head, "Those that seem to be still around have memory loss, like they are missing part of their day, or they seem to have done... well, things that they normally wouldn't do."

"What are we going to do?" I asked, beseeching both of them.

His girlfriend answered, "We're going to get some sleep. It's only three in the morning, and then we're going to think about this, logically or illogically. We haven't been hurt, and nothing is threatening us." Her words calmed me down. Maybe I was in shock, but they seemed to make a lot of sense. "Do you mind moving over, so we can all get some sleep?"

Their bed was a king-sized monstrosity, and I easily scooted over, allowing them enough room to both lay down beside me. With my back against hers I fell back asleep quickly, and didn't even notice when my friend came to sleep.

Sunlight streaming in through their bedroom window woke me up. Yawning I thought we must have slept very late, as their bedroom faced west. Then I rubbed my eyes and yelped. This wasn't their bedroom. They both woke up and I was relieved to see they were still the same people, but as they sat up and looked around I noticed they were not exactly the same. Her hair was longer, much longer and wasn't blow dried to straightness, but was rather a riot of wavy curls. He was much the same but, muscled more thickly. "Your ears!" she exclaimed, and widened her eyes while looking at me. I felt my ears which I had a lot more of. The swept up beside my head, and tapered to a point.

It was then I noticed that while I was still warm I was also completely naked. And so were my friends. Pulling the warm quilt up, and sliding down, I blinked hard; the room felt like it was spinning.

I glanced around and noticed some of our things were in the room. There was a large, leather rucksack in the corner that looked a lot like my hockey bag, but definitely wasn't it. And lazily looking at us from the foot of the bed was a feline the size of a large dog. It licked a paw, and yawned.

Before any questions could spill out of my opened mouth a gnome entered the room. Oh, he knocked first, and was as polite as he could be, given the situation. "Many many apologies, my dear guests, but there are dozens of you, and I am busy busy! This is castle D'narr, and I am Perinoiblem!" He asked if we were hungry, and surprisingly we all said yes, and he summoned in a maid who laid a tray of food on a small table beside each side of the bed.

"There, there, eat! And I shall explain it to you!" I picked up a tray, careful to not expose my nakedness to everyone in the room, and made to share it with my friend's girlfriend. We picked at the soft mild cheese and warm bread, eating as the gnome spoke. "As I said, I am Perinoiblem your host for now! Your world was set upon by a horrible horrible race, called Nentrillos. They are look like humans but are mostly just nasty! They don't like magic, or science, they only like darkness! Yes yes!" He paced as he walked, and we followed his movements, "Anyhow, the Nents, Netrillos look like you hum- My pardon miss! Like humans, but they are covered in gritty metallic scales. Nasty lot!"

"Your poor home, it had too much science, and not enough knowledge! So, they started to remove the people! Yes yes, sounds awful!" He stopped his pacing and shook a fist in the air, and our food finished, we watched him with growing skepticism. "I realize this is all a bit much to take in all at once. Suffice it to say the Nents were getting paranoid, and decided to steal your world before you got enough knowledge to challenge them." Perinoiblem swallowed and continued, "We marked as many of you folk as we could, to keep them from stealing you, but there are only so many magicians we could spare for that, and they even found some of us while we were doing the marking!"

With that statement he rushed forward and grasped my hand, "My dear lady, I am afraid your lover was caught in some crossfire! Two of our archers fell trying to defend him, but the Nents were too much, too too much!" He shook his head sadly, "So we marked those we could, hiding you from the Nents' eyes for a short time. Then, as fast as we could, our magicians brought you here. Yes, yes." He cleared his throat, "I am afraid the Nents targeted your most promising scientists first! Such a shame! And of course we didn't mark any murderers or psychopaths, no no!"

He took in our confused looks with a sympathetic sigh, "My dears, you all had a special thing, and that's why we brought you here! Many of the marked were brought to villages or simple towns. Good people, but not special like you! Yes yes, special! And an mrinnel! Err, I mean, elf! Yes, probably elf to you! I wonder who your parents are!" The little gnome was getting more and more worked up. "And who's ocelot? Yours too I bet! You all might have experienced some changes when we brought you through. This world as a lot of magic you see, and well, it's to be expected you would be filtered!"