Slippery Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elf?" I asked.

"Yes," he patted my hand, and then grabbed the empty tray off the bed, "You're all probably pretty tired! I will leave you here then. Get a nap! Here Kitty!" he called to the ocelot that was now my cat, "I bet we have some tasty tasty fish for you in the kitchen!" With that he and the cat were out the door.

I fell backwards on top my pillow and lay there. My friend's girlfriend looked down at me, "You know, I keep trying to remember your name and all that comes to mind is Wisteria. And I think my name is Anneth?" She looked at her boyfriend, sitting up on her other side, "and I can almost remember what I think your name is... but it is slipping away, and -"

He cut her off, "Sarnth, right?" She nodded and I agreed. It appears the world had filtered our names as well as our appearances. We debated what had happened to us. We decided the gnome probably wanted something from us, but wasn't exactly evil, since that if he were evil, he most likely would have done whatever he was going to do already. And the cat liked him.

Either we had all gone insane - or there really was magic, or very advanced science and it had brought us here. The gnome said our world was gone, and most likely our families and friends had been relocated to a farming town or were dead.

I started to cry at the last realization. Curling up on my side, silvery tears ran down my cheeks. Anneth's eyes filled with tears in sympathy and at the realization of the magnitude of what happened to us. Sarnth got out of bed, and walked over to my side of the bed. He wrapped his arms around my small frame and whispered into my hair, "Shhh, shhh, Wisty." Rubbing his calloused hand along my back he rocked me back and forth until my weeping quieted. Letting go of me, he stood up stretched, yawning. I sighed deeply and Anneth wrapped her arms around me from behind.

I watched Sarn get a drink from a pitcher on the opposite wall, and then barely registered him climbing back into bed as I was quickly drifting off to sleep.

I woke up just a couple hours later to Anneth stroking the tip of my ear. I giggled as she did it and she stopped, mumbling a sleepy apology. "No," I assured her it just tickled and she started again. Then she snuggled against my back and we both drifted off for about five minutes. I stretched after I realized I had dozed off. First I wiggled and stretched out my toes, then calves, then flexed my ass and arched my back stretching my arms out above my head. Anneth, half awake only grabbed my right breast and wriggled and stretched herself.

I couldn't help but giggling aloud, waking her all of the way up. "I - oh, dear, I'm sorry" and she began to let go of my breast.

I placed my hand over hers and squeezed it to my breast, "It's defiantly ok," I smiled and let go. Warmth filled my belly as she tugged on the nipple then stroked my flank, then cupped the breast again. We whispered to each other about silly things, trying to distract ourselves from out naked flesh that pressed against each other, but failing miserably in doing so. Anneth's petting continued until she was almost purring and I was strung taut as a violin string. I giggled and rolled over, so that we were facing each other.

My large, heavy breasts pushed against her smaller ones and I blushed, making to move back, but she grabbed my elbow, holding me still. We looked around at the room we were in speculating as to how the things were made, what there was to wear and to eat, what we were to. We must have mulled over it for an hour, out legs interwoven beneath the blankets, our nipples rubbing against each others'. Finally our conversation turned to what we were doing right then. Both of us had never been openly attracted to other before. But as we lay there, with Sarn sleeping behind her, Anneth and I admitted that being together right now felt only natural, and as our hands explored, we discovered our bodies with our minds.

Our whispers ceased as our hands reached our lower bellies. Anneth was hairless, waxed completely smooth. She giggled as her fingers encountered the lone patch of hair I cultivated on the top of my mound; at least some things hadn't changed. I admired her smoothness with my fingertips for a while, then parted her outer lips with my fingertip and was surprised at the degree of wetness I found there. I brought the finger to my mouth and licked it off, and then Anneth scooted closer to me, as her own fingers explored my pussy.

I stroked her hair off of her face and kissed her soft lips, my kiss instantly met with one of her own. Her fingers nervously flicked in and out of my wetness, and then she brought her hand up and put it on my shoulder, pushing me onto my back. Anneth was new to a woman's body other than her own, but her eagerness to explore more than made up for any lack of experience. Her hand made its way down to my chest. Her manicured fingers stroked my nipple and when it became hard she pulled on it. I gave a low moan and closed my eyes. Surprised, she stopped, and I thrust my chest forward hoping for more.

My hopes were fulfilled; she sat up, perpendicular to me, and lowered her face to mine. Our lips pressed against each other's and I eagerly opened my mouth to her kiss. Anneth broke off and looked at my breasts, below her. Hmming softly, she wrapped her hand around the bottom of my right breast, and pushed upwards on it. Her mouth opened in an appreciative 'O' as my nipple responded, hardening as she gently kneaded the soft flesh.

Smiling I reached up and stroked the top of her right breast, rubbing my thumb over her nipple. My skin was a shade or two lighter than hers, my hand contrasting against her chest. Her nipple hardened under my hand, and I squeezed her entire breast. Her breasts were smaller than mine, and I could almost cup the entire thing in one hand. Giving a small gasp Anneth kissed me again, as we stroked and tugged on each other's nipples.

We were so focused on what we were doing we didn't notice the Sarn had sat up in bed and was watching us attentively. I was startled when I looked over and saw him propped up against the pillows, eyeing us with a great deal of satisfaction. Anneth followed my gazed and blushed. Sarn stopped the blush by leaning forward and kissing her, "I could have never imagined anything better, love," he said, "I could have never dreamed of this" and stroked my exposed side, raising goose bumps along my belly.

I giggled and put aside my aching need for a moment, tugging down the blankets off of all of us. Sarn grunted as he took in our naked bodies, his erect cock bobbing up and down with renewed passion. Grinning cheekily, Anneth slid a hand down my belly, through my pubic hair and into my wet pussy. She rubbed my clit a couple times, making my raise my hips off the bed when she pulled her hand away. Sarn's fingers quickly replaced Anneth's and hers found their way to his mouth. I smiled as he licked them off. He lowered his head to her perky breasts and instantly brought her nipples to complete hardness.

Sarn tried to sit up further, but Anneth and I giggled simultaneously and pushed him back. We each grabbed a hold of his cock from either side and lowered our heads to it. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft as she licked the head, as if it were a piece of candy. I moved my mouth up so that we were both doing to the same thing at the same time. Soon, Sarn's cock was covered in our saliva and I closed my mouth over it, running my tongue back and forth under and around the head. As quickly as I started I stopped, Anneth taking my place. She sucked his cock into her throat, sucking as hard as she could for some seconds.

His hand found my pussy and as Anneth licked and sucked his cock, he forced two of his thick, calloused fingers into me. I gasped aloud and Anneth looked up, removing her mouth from his cock. Her eyes fastened on my breasts that swung slightly as I rocked against his fingers. Leaning over Sarn's lap she lowered her mouth to my nipple and sucked lightly on it, tasting the soft skin, and stroking my other breast. Her soft touch drove me wild; I climbed over Sarn's legs and with no preamble, lowered my mouth to Anneth's smooth mound.

My fingertips danced over the soft skin, and then I traced the same route with my tongue. She raised her hips off of the bed and I licked her now wet lips of her juices. She tasted musky and sweet, and I happily stroked the length of her slit with my tongue. I found her clit with the tip of my tongue, and flicked back and forth over it as fast as I could. I slid, one, then two, then, three, then four fingers inside her pussy as sucked greedily at her clit. So engrossed was I that it took me several seconds to realize Sarn's cock was pressing against my tight pussy.

Willingly, I pressed back against him, continuing to fuck Anneth with my mouth and hand. Suddenly her thighs tightened about the side of my head and she cried out, "Oh, gods! I'm coming!" As she shook with an orgasm, Sarn pushed his entire cock into me I one motion. My cry was muffled by Anneth's pussy and as her come flooded into my face Sarn grabbed my hips, thrusting in and out of me.

He fell back against the pillows, pulling me with him. When we bounced against the soft bed his cock slammed into my cervix and then I was straddling his thighs in a reverse cowgirl position. Anneth sat up and crawled towards me on her knees. She lifted both of my breasts and pushed them together smiling at the cleavage created. She let go and they bounced slightly as she kissed me hard on the mouth. Sarn continued fucking me. His cock working deep inside me.

Then Anneth lowered her mouth to my breasts sucking first one nipple, than another. She moved back and forth between them, her hand finding its way down my chest and stomach to my wet pussy. She gripped my mound hard, and I felt the muscles in my stomach tighten. I moaned as she rubbed my clit and gently sucked on each nipple. "Wisteria," Sarn grunted out, "come for me, baby," before the words were out of his mouth I was orgasming. My fingers clenched in Anneth's long hair and I let out a low cry, as I came.

Sarn stopped moving as soon as I came, and then gently lifted me off of his cock. I lay flat on my back, chest heaving as I fought for breath. Anneth lay down on top of me and kissed me again, and wriggled down my body. Her hot breath blew across my soaked pussy and she experimentally licked my wet lips. Her face registered her surprise at the taste, but she licked again and again and again. As she explored my pussy with her mouth, Sarn lifted her one leg, and turned her so her hips vertical. He stood upon his knees, and keeping her top leg lifted, slowly entered her. He watched his cock slide in and out of her slippery pussy, and watched her lick and suck on mine.

I bucked my hips against her mouth, trying to get more sensation and Anneth entered my pussy with her fingers. I raised my head to watch her and was immediately distracted by the sight of Sarn's cock penetrating her. My gaze followed his every thrust until her teeth found my clit. I squeezed my eyes tight and gasped, throwing my head back. She continued to nibble at it, and without warning, I came. She kept it up though, three of her fingers working in and out of me.

Her hand matched Sarn's rhythm, I finally stopped coming when she started. An orgasm rocked her body, and Sarn followed quickly. Anneth and I were messes our pussies dripping and the smell of sex filled the room. Slowly we all made our ways off of the bed and looked out the window, scarlet and ochre filled the sky. We had fucked away the whole afternoon in what seemed minutes.

A knock on the door was all of the warning we had before a maid came in. She must have been able to smell something, but she paid no mind to our nakedness or the state of the bed. "If you want baths, I can show you to the bathing house, before dinner."

Unable to thing of anything we would rather do than have a nice bath we all agreed. The maid pointed out some robes that were over the edge of the chair, and each of us blushing, we did them up and followed her lead to the bathhouse.