Slippery Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom's home.
2.2k words
4.46
84.4k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. Reality jolted my brain, "MOM's HOME", echoed in my head. I gently slid Cat off me, pulled the covers over her and quietly ran out to the hall. I would have to pass the stairs to get to my room, so I went into the bathroom.

I heard mom walking around in the kitchen and then toward the stairs. I flushed the toilet, quickly washed my hands and headed for my room. As I passed the stairs Mom was about half way up.

"Hi Bobby, did I wake you up when I came in?" she asked quietly, as she continued up the stairs.

"No," I yawned, as I was passing the stairs, "I just had to go to the bathroom."

"Wait a minute." Mom said when I kept walking. "You're not going to say goodnight to your Mother?"

"Sorry Mom...still half asleep." I told her turning back toward the stairs. Before my dad left, we didn't leave the house or go to bed without kissing our mother. He said it was a sign of respect. I guess he figured as long as he kissed her goodbye and goodnight it was alright to go out and cheat on her, but when she found out about it, he found out how misguided his thinking was. But even after she kicked him out and divorced him, my sister and I still showed her that respect without fail. If I hadn't been so worried about mom finding out what I had done, I never would have just walked past her like that.

I walked over and kissed her and started to turn away when she said, "What's all over you?" When I kissed her she had put her hand on my arm and was now rubbing her fingers together.

"Oh...I...um...spilled the oil, sorry, I cleaned it up." I lied, making a mental note to make sure my sisters bed was cleaned up before mom got up. She slept in the morning because she worked at night and Cat and I were up and out of the house before she got up. Cat was a freshman in college and I was a senior in high school. Lucky for me there were no lights on and the only light came from the moon coming through the window above the stairs. So she didn't see the oil all over the rest of me.

Okay, goodnight Bobby." mom said turning and heading for the bathroom.

As soon as she closed the door, I slipped quietly into my sister's room, grabbed the towel and the oil, walked quickly to my room and closed the door. My heart was pounding as I wiped some of the oil off my body. I put the oil and the towel next to my bed and lay down, and about 20 minutes later Mom came out of the bathroom. I heard her come down the hall toward my room, then stop and open Cat's door.

"Shit," I though as my heart started racing again, but I don't think she went in because a few seconds later I heard the door close. I sighed in relief, then stiffened as I heard mom approach my room. I closed my eyes and started breathing like I was asleep in anticipation of her opening my door, but she didn't. She stood there for a couple of minutes, I don't know if she was listening or what she was doing. Then I heard her walk back down the hall and close her door. I thought I would never get to sleep that night, the last time I looked at the clock it was 4am.

"Come on Bobby, get up." Someone was shaking me and saying my name. "I want to put your sheets in the wash. "Come on, before mom gets up." Cat was whispering in my ear.

"What time is it?" I groaned, sitting up with Cat pulling on my arms. "It's 7:15." She growled through gritted teeth as she leaned back with all her strength pulling me to my feet.

"Cat, I didn't get any sleep." I said holding myself up against the wall.

"Go lie on the couch...and be quiet." Cat whispered while she stripped the sheets off my bed. "It's Saturday, you have all day to rest. I want to get these in the wash before mom wakes up."

I was still leaning against the wall with my eyes closed, when Cat walked toward the door with my sheets. I felt a quick kiss on my cheek, my eyes popped open, but she was on her way toward the laundry room.

Ten minutes later, I felt someone sit next to me on the couch. I opened one tired eye to see Cat looking down at me nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a low tired voice.

"Do you think I'm horrible?" She asked sheepishly, looking down at her hand in her lap.

"Horrible?" I repeated sitting up, putting my arms around her and resting my chin on her shoulder. "There are a lot of things I'm thinking about you right now and none of them are horrible. My thoughts and feeling for you right now have my head spinning with pure joy."

"I'm your older sister. I'm not supposed to do that with you." Cat said, with tears rolling down her cheek.

"Cat", I began, wiping a tear from her cheek with my finger, "You made me feel better than I've ever felt or known it was possible to feel. Don't feel bad or guilty about that, and don't think I have any bad feeling about you because of it. I definitely don't...I...I love you Cat."

She turned slowly looking straight into my eyes without blinking and said. "Do you mean that Bobby, I mean really love me, not as a sister, but romantically?"

"That's exactly what I mean Cat. I feel love for you that I've never felt for anyone before. And, last night confirmed that for me."

Cat pulled me into her arms and kissed me in a way I never knew existed. Everything else was wiped from my mind. I felt suspended as if everything around us dissolved as though that kiss and embrace was supporting our bodies. I don't know how long we kissed or even who broke it, but when I opened my eyes Cat was staring longingly in to mine. I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her back to my lips, which seemed to ache with desire. I slid my hand up under her nightgown, needing to touch her skin. I ran my hands up and down her soft velvety back and then slid them into her panties as my raging hard on broke through the hole in the front of my shorts and rubbed on her naked skin as I kissed her. She let out a muffled moan when I moved one hand to a breast and the other to her dripping wet pussy.

I had to have her right there and then. There was no way to stop myself unless she protested...she didn't. In fact she grabbed my shirt and yanked it over my head and started kissing and sucking on my chest, then my stomach and without warning, she engulfed my rock hard cock in her mouth. She licked it and sucked on it like she was starving. I was trying my best not to explode in her mouth as she slid my cock out of her mouth to the tip and then plunged it back in til it hit her throat. But when she swallowed the head of my cock, once, twice, and then a third time, my cock erupted like a geyser. Cat grabbed my ass with both hands and held me in place while she swallowed every blast of cum.

I dropped to my knees next to her, laid her back on the floor, and spread her legs. We looked at each other hard for a second, and then I grabbed her panties, one hand on either side of the seam at the crotch and tore them in two. I leaned forward on my elbows and licked the outer lips of her perfect vagina. Cat gasped as I ran my tongue from her opening and stopped just shy of her clit. I had read that women liked to be teased first, so I made circles around her clit without actually touching it, and then ran my tongue down her lips again. As I started back up this time, I put my lips against one of her hot wet pussy lips and sucked it into my mouth, causing Cat to moan. I licked her lip as I moved mine up and down it from her hole to her clit. Cat was rubbing my head and breathing very heavy.

I released her lip, shoved my hands under her ass, lifted it off the floor and jammed my tongue into Cat's pussy. I twisted and circled my tongue inside her and then tongue fucked her pussy for a minute. I lowered her ass to the floor, removed my tongue and replaced it with a finger. As I fingered Cat, I ran my tongue up her outer lip and then down her inner lip just missing her clit each time. She moaned a little louder and moved a hand that was rubbing my head up to one of her breasts and began to rub it. I put my lips over both of her pussy lip and sucked them both into my mouth this time, feverishly fingering her and sucking on her lips at the same time.

I let her lips pop out of my mouth and ran my tongue up and down the middle of her slit. On the third stroke up, I put the flat of my whole tongue between Cat's lips, but this time I did not stop at her clit. I dragged my whole tongue as far as I could stick it out of my mouth across it. She gasped loudly, jumped in surprise and grabbed the sides of my head. When I brought my tongue down again I ran the backside of my tongue across her clit. I kept this up for a while as I fingered her with one hand and stroked a lip with the fingers of my other hand.

Suddenly Cat grabbed my head and started bucking her pussy against my mouth. Cat moaned and whined with her lips clamped shut, trying to be quiet as I continued to assault her clit and lower lips with my tongue and fingers. In a loud half whisper, Cat said, "I—I—I—I'mmmmmm...c—c—c—cuuuuumingggggg!" I stopped licking when she collapsed to the floor.

Cat held her arms out and whispered, "Come here brother." I crawled up next to her and we held each other quietly for a while.

"Hey Cat?"

"Hmmm?"

"Did it hurt yesterday?" I asked. "I read that it usually hurts girls the first time."

"Well", Cat started hesitantly, "Promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Tell anyone what? You said you were never with anyone b..."

"Promise me Bobby!"

"Okay, of course I'm not going to tell anyone."

"One day, after I did the laundry, I was putting mom's panties in her draw, when I put them down I felt something hard wrapped in some panties that were in there." Cat said, pausing and looking at me. "I picked them up, unrolled them and there was a penis shaped vibrator inside. I put it back and left her room, but over the next couple of days I kept thinking about it, and wondering how it would feel." She went on, sitting up and looking down at her hands. "A couple of times when you and mom were out, I went back and looked at it again and even turned it on. It wasn't as loud as I thought it would be, so the next day I went back in and turned it on again...and then I touched myself with it." She softly whispered, looking up at me. "Well—after that, whenever you and mom weren't around, I would experiment with it, sliding it inside my pussy a little deeper each time. Then, one day, it did hurt—it felt like something tore inside me and there was a little blood. I knew that I had broken my hymen, which is what hurts girls the first time they have intercourse. But when I was with you last night, there was nothing but pleasure."

"So..." I began, hesitating. "Did you use it more after that—and did it feel good?

"Yes I did and it felt great. Do you think I'm a perv?" Cat said in a low voice.

I sat up, put my arm around her and said, "No, I've been masturbating since I was about 11. This really took me by surprise though. You never showed any interest in me before."

Cat slid her fingers through my hair gently pulled my head against hers and said, "I've been very careful not to show my feeling for you for the past few years Bobby, but I just couldn't take it anymore. You've been driving me crazy since puberty. There were many times when you carried me on your shoulders at the lake and my pussy was rubbing on you, I fantasized that I had climbed on the other way and you were eating me. Now do you think I'm a perv?"

I turned my head, started sucking on her neck and whispered, "Now I'm getting hard again."

Cat stood up quickly and laughed, "I'd love to take care of that, but we've got to get cleaned up and dressed before mom gets up." as she gather her clothes.