Slippery Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake moved, rolling to one side and nuzzling her tits, before licking his way to first the right and then the left. He rose from the table, shaking his head in amazement, before gathering his clothes and heading to the men's locker room. Kerry ran his fingers down Susie's body, pausing at her pussy and sliding a finger into the hot core. "We'll be doing this again," he said, before twirling the digit and leaving her alone in the room.

Susie rolled to her stomach and watched Kerry leave the room; he too gathered his clothes and she knew he was going to shower off the evidence of their mating. She ran her fingers down her body, cupped her come-soaked pussy and toyed with the slippery juices. "A shower sounds good," she whispered to herself and slipped from the table. Ignoring her clothes, she made her way to the men's locker room, to see if Jake and Kerry needed someone to wash their backs.

12