Slipping

Story Info
Wife finds a way to satisfy her desires.
3.8k words
3.88
27.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers

Stormy, her club stage name, furiously rubbed the older gentleman's cock through his bulging pants. He had his mouth planted on her left tit. They were on their third song in the V.I.P. room.

"You know I really can't do much in here," Stormy informed him.

The older gentleman knew that. He was a strip club regular. Stormy figured he was safe and could afford her extra services. She had him all worked up and he would welcome some relief.

"For one hundred and fifty I can blow you in the parking lot," she offered. "Two hundred and fifty I can fuck your brains out at my motel room down the street."

He checked his wallet. Only a hundred, which would just about cover the lap dances, he already had. "Fuck," he thought. Stormy is a hot young woman and he hasn't had a good fuck in years.

"Motel room," he said. "I need to go to an ATM first."

"Room 123 at the Oasis. It's in back," Stormy told him. "Give me a half hour to get ready."

They parted their ways at the club. Stormy checked out for the night, paid the house their share and headed back to her motel room. A quick shower, a red lace bra with matching panties and she was ready for a knock on the door.

Stormy ushered him in. She gave him a quick peck on his cheek. "I don't think I got your name," she said to him.

"John," he said and Stormy laughed. Catching the joke he said, "No really."

"Well John, when was the last time you tasted a sweet pussy?"

"Seems like forever," he confessed.

"Make yourself comfortable," Stormy said gesturing him to take off his clothes while she enticed him by sticking her hand in her panties. He watched Stormy fingering himself as he hurried to strip naked. When he was ready, Stormy took her slick coated fingers and put them to his lips for a taste. This was all she needed to do to get John rock hard.

"You want a real taste?" she taunted.

"Oh god, yes," he stammered.

Stormy slid off her panties and laid on the bed, her legs spread invitingly apart. "Well fuck," she began, "come and enjoy," she offered spreading her pussy lips apart with her fingers.

John buried his face between her thighs and licked her furiously. Stormy needed that to get herself wet and ready. She faked an orgasm, moaning, thrusting her hips into his face.

Stormy pulled John to lay on his back as she reached for a condom from the nightstand.

"Looks like you're ready for me to ride your fucking cock," Stormy noticed as she rolled the condom onto his throbbing erection.

Stormy guided herself down John's rod. She reached back and unclasped her bra; she threw it aside. Her tits were now bouncing freely in sync with her up and down motion. It didn't take long. John erupted in the condom.

"Fuck," he let out as he ejaculated. Stormy felt the warm cum filling the condom in her pussy and faked another orgasm to please her new client. She was going to hook him as a regular. Stormy climbed off John, removed the condom from his cock and started to lick the deflating shaft and his balls.

"Can't have you going home to your wife smelling of cum," she said as cleaned him with her mouth.

"That was fucking fantastic," John complimented her as he removed the money from his wallet and placed it on the nightstand.

"Then I'll see you again?" she asked.

"Whenever I can afford it," he replied.

"Give me your phone," she commanded. He obliged and Stormy put her number in his contacts. "I'm only here on Saturdays and Sunday mornings," she informed. "Text me during the week before you're ready to see me and I'll put you on my schedule."

John left with a big smile some twenty minutes after he arrived.

Stormy jumped in the shower to get ready for her next client. He was a retired military man who, for three hundred dollars, liked to be rough and fuck her ass bareback. She pre-lubed her butt hole and fingered it to be ready.

At nine o'clock there was another knock on her door. Stormy had slipped on a short sundress with nothing underneath. Her military man said nothing as he shoved her toward the bed, turned her around, bent her over exposing her fine rounded ass.

For him it was all business. No pleasantries. He didn't even undress, just pulled his pants down to his knees and thrust his hard cock into Stormy's waiting butt hole. He had stamina. Vigorously and relentlessly he pummeled her anal opening.

"Oh Fuck," Stormy screamed as her first orgasm hit her. "Harder, fuck me harder," she yelled. He did, he pushed harder, burying his cock deeper in her bowels with every inward thrust.

"God. Yes!" Stormy let out as she came again with the sensation of his hot cum pumping in her.

Proud of himself, he pulled up his pants, laid the money on the nightstand and left silently. Stormy laid on the bed exhausted from the battering, white creamy cum dripping from her butt.

Stormy had one more regular client the following Sunday morning. After him she would work six hours at the club and then drive two hours home to her husband.

...

Sarah, Stormy's real name, had been married to Paul for seven years now. Up until eight months ago, they had an idyllic marriage. It was shattered one spring evening at an outdoor concert when a gunman destroyed their future.

Paul and Sarah met at a party when she was a senior in college. He was an airman at the base in town and had just returned from his second tour in the Middle East. Sarah was smitten with this tall, muscular military aviator at first sight. She threw herself at him and he amorously responded.

It was only their second date when Sara decided she needed to seal the deal. They were having dinner at her favorite Mexican restaurant.

"Paul," she started, "I need you to spend the night with me tonight," she pleaded. "I need you to put out my fire."

Paul was taken back by Sarah's brashness. He had a few women in his adult life but those he had to work for. Sarah bluntly came on to him and he wasn't sure how to respond.

"Please," she pouted.

Paul answered with a smile, not knowing the appropriate words. Thankfully, Sarah's roommate was spending the weekend at her boyfriend's so they had the apartment to themselves. They had one more Margarita at the restaurant while Sarah talked about her student teaching training. The ride to Sarah's apartment was tense as they anticipated the rest of the night's activities.

Two steps inside the apartment, Sarah grabbed Paul and gave him a huge, wet passionate kiss. Impetuously, Sarah descended on Paul's groin. She unbuckled his belt, slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles and grabbed a hold of his enlarging cock. Sarah's moist lips surrounded his shaft.

"Oh my god. You are the most beautiful man," she said between licks on Paul's rod.

"Uh. That feels wonderful," Paul responded to Sarah's ministrations on his penis and testicles.

Sarah never felt such passion for a man and his cock before. She had always enjoyed giving head but this time it felt different. This time she savored the warm throbbing muscle in her mouth. Wantonly she licked and sucked, her head bobbing up and down his shaft, taking him all the way to her throat.

Paul lost all control. He started thrusting his hips, unconsciously face fucking this beautiful young woman. Eventually he couldn't hold back as pumped streams of sperm down Sarah's throat. She gagged slightly, not used to the powerful force of his ejaculation.

"Oh god. I'm sorry," Paul apologized for not warning Sarah of his impending orgasm.

"Sorry for what?" Sarah responded, getting up off her knees, pulling up her dress and placing Paul's hand on her wet panties. "Feel what you did to me," she said. "Your cock is the best I ever had."

Sarah smiled, hugged Paul and then led him to her bedroom. The shapely woman stripping off her clothes in front of him mesmerized Paul. The sight of her lusciously large round breasts, her perfectly enticing ass and glistening puffed pussy, had him hard again. All he wanted at this time was to ravish Sarah.

"Take off your shirt big boy," Sarah commanded with a smile. He did and as he stood there naked in front of her, his erection in full force again, she jumped on her bed and invitingly spread her legs.

"Paul. Take me. I want to feel you in me," she begged.

Paul wanted a taste first. He buried his face between her thighs and licked her swollen lips. His fingers spread her open exposing her protruding love nub. Sarah gasped as Paul's tongue worked its way around her clit. Sarah had been working herself up to this moment, mentally and emotionally for a week. Now her sexual energy needed to explode and as Paul gently bit her nub, she did in a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh god," she screamed in delight as waves of pleasure rippled through her. "I need you in me now," she pleaded.

Paul aimed his rod at her wet opening and slowly pushed in. "Yes," Sarah let out at the feeling of him entering her sensitive vagina. She was more than ready to have him pound her pussy to another orgasm.

"Paul. Paul," Sarah yelled as her body reacted to the pleasure she was receiving from Paul's cock thrusting in and out of her overly aroused cunt. "Oh god," she moaned as she clamped her vaginal muscles down as Paul unloaded for the second time, this time filling her pussy with his seed.

Paul and Sarah had a marathon of love making that night. One year later, Paul was discharged from the Air Force and got a job piloting charter flights, Sarah started teaching fifth grade, they were married.

...

For more than six years Paul and Sarah behaved like it was their first time together, always playful and teasing, always making love like it was the first time. Their life together was more than either had imagined. Sarah was sexually insatiable and Paul was always up for the task.

Every April for the past twenty years there was a country music festival outdoors in a small farming community outside of town. April was a good month to do things outdoors in Arizona; not too hot yet. This year a couple Paul and Sarah became friends with invited them to join them in their RV for the three-day festival.

The weekend started out with good music, lots of beer and of course, a lot of fun. No one could have imagined the horror that unfolded that Saturday night, right before the headliners were about to take the stage. Paul reacted quickly as he heard the sound of gunfire ring out. Immediately he shielded Sarah with his body. Sarah cried with fear as she lay under Paul's listless body. He was shot three times, once in the shoulder, in his lower back and a bullet went through the flesh of his upper thigh and hit him in the groin.

Helicopters from the nearby air base as well as civilian medical copters rushed the dozens of severely wounded to hospitals in the two major cities, each fifty miles away.

Paul was barely alive when he arrived at the trauma center. Back at the campgrounds for the festival Sarah cried hysterically in her blood soaked clothes, she didn't know if her husband would make it, their friends were among the ones who didn't.

The following day, as authorities sorted things out, Sarah learned that her husband was taken to a hospital in their city. She drove the RV directly there, abandoning it in the parking lot and frantically searched for her beloved Paul. He was still in surgery. Sarah waited for ten more hours as doctors worked on Paul.

"Mrs. Jackson," called a doctor in the waiting area.

"Yes," Sarah sprung up fearing the worst.

"Mrs. Jackson," the doctor began, "your husband is alive. He is very strong and he will recover but he will not be the same man."

"When can I see him?" Sarah asked.

"He will be in an artificially induced coma for the next couple of weeks," the doctor informed her. That didn't matter to Sarah, she was not going to leave his side.

Two months later, Paul went home in a wheel chair, paralyzed from the waist down and very limited mobility in his right shoulder. He had lost part of his penis, urine came through a catheter inserted in his bladder. He had lost all sexual function but Sarah's love for him didn't die.

...

"Paul, don't get upset with what I am about to suggest," Sarah warned. Paul had escaped military service without even a scratch but now a mad man with an assault rifle disabled him. Their income from government disability wasn't much and neither was Sarah's salary as a teacher. Their finances were in a wreck.

"I don't want to lose the house," she went on. "I made good money a couple of years putting myself through college," she hesitated, "by,..., by dancing at a strip club," Sarah finally blurted out.

"What the fuck," Paul said angrily. "My wife is not going to be man handled by a bunch of drunk jerks in a strip club."

"Really, it's not that bad," Sarah explained. "I never worked late at night when all the drunk kids were there. I only worked afternoons and evenings when the old geezers came in," she went on.

"How could you do that with teaching?" Paul shot back.

"I'll drive up to Phoenix and dance there Saturday and Sunday only," Sarah replied. "I could pull in an extra five to six hundred dollars a weekend," she told Paul. "We need the money, Paul. And as long as I still have a decent looking body, it's the only way to make real money fast and easy."

Paul broke down and cried. He was an emotional wreck, he couldn't take care of his wife financially and sexually and now he felt like she was slipping away. He had tried to please her orally but without being able to feel anything himself, it became a chore and Sarah realized it, she was not able to orgasm watching her husband struggle to satisfy her.

Sarah went to the local sex shop and bought a couple skimpy outfits and five-inch heels. She knew her large natural d-cup breasts would be an attraction, beside her fabulous round butt that men salivated over. Deep down, though she kept denying it to herself, she was frustrated, she needed the sexual attention she got from her husband for the past seven years.

...

Sarah quickly got her style back the first Saturday at the strip club. She focused on the men who appeared fifty or older. She knew they had money and were probably not getting anything from their wives, why else would they be spending their afternoons sitting in a dark noisy club ogling mostly naked young woman? She figured they probably had golf clubs in their cars, having told their wives they would be gone several hours at the golf course.

The sure hook was to breath into the man's ear, kiss his neck and rub his crotch to introduce herself. Sarah was not timid in her approach. Her first weekend at the strip club she took home nearly eight hundred dollars, mostly from letting the older men fondle her in the VIP room. One guy even asked if he could feel her pussy. She let him, actually enjoying fingers other than her own getting her off. That man tipped her an extra fifty beyond the usual fee for VIP dances.

By her fourth weekend, Sarah had a dozen regulars. Men she could count on for high-income dances. Among them was Andy, the guy who finger fucked her every Saturday for the past few weeks.

"I love it when you come on my fingers," Andy whispered to Sarah. He knew exactly how to get Sarah off, rubbing her spongy g-spot.

"You're really good at that," Sarah replied in a hushed tone. She didn't want management to get wind of her allowing the clients to touch her vagina. They were very strict about the rules. No touching genitals. Tits were fine but no pussy or cock contact.

"I'm actually better with my tongue," Andy stated proudly.

"I bet you are," Sarah answered, "and I would let you eat me if that wasn't a big infraction. I don't want to get kicked out of here."

Sarah pondered the situation for a minute as Andy massaged her breasts. She thought he probably jerked off in his car after their sessions in the V.I.P. room.

"Can you get away in the morning?" Sarah asked him. "Meet me at my motel room around ten, before I come to the club."

"I don't see why not," Andy replied enthusiastically.

"You can eat me and I'll give you a blow job for a hundred and fifty," she told Andy.

"Sounds good," Andy said. They exchanged phone numbers and Sarah told Andy to text her when he got to the Oasis in the morning. She would be ready by ten.

Sunday morning Sarah sat in the lobby breakfast room drinking coffee and eating a stale Danish, contemplating whether she was going to regret meeting Andy in her room in another hour. Was she going to cross the line? She promised Paul there wouldn't be any actual sexual acts dancing at the club. Nevertheless, Sarah needed some sexual attention, dildos and vibrators were no longer making the grade.

Sarah waited at the door, which was slightly ajar, to usher Andy in discreetly. Once inside Sarah let her robe fall off to the floor, standing completely naked in front of the eager older man. She knelt down and began to unfasten Andy's pants, pulling them down to the floor, gesturing him to step out of them. Sarah grabbed a hold of his cock, fondling it softly as she stood up to help Andy out of his shirt.

"Very nice," Sarah complimented referring to Andy's growing erection. Andy laid down on the bed and Sarah immediately straddled him in the sixty-nine position. Andy wasted no time attacking Sarah's pussy with his tongue, licking from her clitoris down to the exposed opening of her pussy.

Sarah savored the feeling of a warm cock in her mouth for the first time in more than half a year. She tasted a bit of the saltiness of cum, figuring Andy must have jerked off before he came to see her this morning. That was good because she wanted more than a five-minute encounter before he popped.

"Oh fuck you're good," Sarah moaned between licks on Andy's rod. Andy didn't stop to reply, he was now voraciously tongue fucking Sarah's sopping wet pussy. Sarah came to a couple of soft orgasms from Andy's skillful ministrations.

"Andy, do you have an extra fifty bucks?" she asked as she released his cock from her saliva sloppy mouth.

"Yes," he said.

"Good. Then fuck me," she ordered. Sarah had to have more to relieve her sexual frustration and no she was worked to a point where she had to have it. Neither of them had come prepared to go that far, no condom to protect her, but she didn't care. Her need had escalated.

Sarah turned around and guided Andy's cock as she lowered herself on him. Sarah began furiously fucking Andy's rod, up and down, back and forth, grinding into him with an appetite that couldn't satiated.

"Roll me over," she commanded. Andy held her tight as they rolled over without disengaging their genital union.

"Fuck me hard," Sarah screamed. Andy pounded his cock into her pussy with a fury.

"Ohhh god," Sarah screamed as her orgasm climaxed to the feeling of Andy pumping his cum deep into her. Andy collapsed on the bed. It was the first real sex he's had in a few years since his wife's interest completely dried up.

"We better take a shower," Sarah told him. "We can't go about our day smelling like sex," she said as a mixture of their cum dripped down her thigh.

Andy became a regular Sunday morning fuck for Sarah and an extra two hundred dollars for her household expenses.

...

Paul began to notice a change in Sarah's demeanor. She appeared more relaxed now and wasn't even complaining about the frustrations of teaching anymore. He suspected there was a lot more going on the weekends than merely dancing in a strip club. Sarah was also freely spending money now, buying new appliances for the house, taking him out to dinner at nice restaurants a couple of times a week. Finally, he got the courage to ask one evening when Sarah came home from the mall with an armful of packages.

"Sarah, how can we afford all the new stuff around here?" he tested her.

"You know I'm doing pretty good dancing on the weekends," she responded, not getting a hint to where Paul was going with his questioning.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers
12