Slipping Away

Story Info
Couple drifts apart as addiction to exhibition takes hold.
15.1k words
3.94
17.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

Elizabeth didn't like Mitch. Carl, her husband liked Mitch. Polly, her best friend was in love with him. In fact he was Polly's husband.

Elizabeth's dislike for Mitch started before Carl and Elizabeth were married. Polly and Mitch had been married less than seven months at the time.

Elizabeth was still rooming with Elaine Cooper but spending most of her free time with Carl as they planned a marriage that was to take place in June right after their graduation..

When the phone rang it was well after ten in the evening Elizabeth knew it would be Carl. She had expected him to call much sooner. .

"Hi Cookie, there's trouble in paradise." He began.

"Why? What's up."

"Polly kicked Mitch out. She had his suit case packed and in the hall when he came home tonight."

"She found out he had been messing around. Didn't she?"

"I guess so. Anyway he called and wanted to know if he could bunk with me tonight until he could find a place in the morning."

"Damn." Elizabeth exclaimed in exasperation. She had counted on having Carl to herself this evening.

Carl and Elizabeth continued to discuss the situation over the phone with Elaine listening in the background. Even though she could only hear Elizabeth's side of the conversation she was able to discern what had happened and to know it had messed up Elizabeth's plans for the evening. She had met Mitch on several previous occasions but really didn't know him.

Nevertheless she soon interjected. "Carl can bring Mitch with him tonight and he can room with me."

Elizabeth and Carl were still on the phone but Elizabeth quickly rung off telling Carl she would call him back in a few minutes.

"I don't think that would work, Elaine. I'm afraid you don't know Mitch very well. If you are in the same room with Mitch and the lights go out he is going to be trying to undress you."

Elizabeth was shocked when Elaine responded. "That's okay. It's no big deal. I don't think he will hurt me. Besides you and Carl will be in the next room."

"Elaine, you aren't even on the pill. I think you need to think about this."

"He can use a condom."

As Elizabeth's shock began to subside she tied to process Elaine's point of view. Elaine didn't have a boyfriend but she wasn't a virgin. Since she had been Elizabeth's roommate she had only had one date although she knew she had plenty of opportunities. Elizabeth had thought she just wasn't interested in sex but apparently she had been wrong.

Elizabeth was more straight laced than that. She had not been willing to move in with Carl until their wedding vows were said but she knew that women her age had different levels of permissiveness. For Elaine sex on a moments notice with a married man didn't seem to be out of the question.

After thinking about it Elizabeth decide it was Elaine's decision to make. Finally she said. "Okay, I tell Carl to bring Mitch with him but you make sure he uses a condom. You understand he is married.."

Elizabeth gave Carl the go ahead to bring Mitch over with him and it wasn't long before the two men arrived with Mitch's overnight bag.

Carl had brought a six pack and it was quickly gone as the group tried to get comfortable with each other on an accelerated time frame. Every body had either school or work the next day and this wasn't a night for responsible people to party.

With Mitch there Elizabeth had asked Carl to sleep over. When the beer was gone Elizabeth announced bed time and she and Carl excused themselves to their bedroom. Elaine showed Carl her bedroom and excused herself to go to the bathroom to change into her night gown.

When she returned she found Mitch stripped to his shorts and tee shirt. Mitch greeted her with a light kiss and hands that immediately started roaming over her body and under her night gown. When Mitch pulled her gown off and lay her back on the be she asked. "Do you have a condom?"

"Don't worry. I won't shoot off in you."

At this Elaine was sure how to react but while she was sorting it out Mitch had his shorts off, had spread her legs out and was already sliding his cock into her slot.

Elaine was tense and didn't participate in the intercourse. After a short while Mitch's cock began to soften and he rolled off of Elaine. Elaine immediately crawled out of bed and went to wash up. When she returned she asked accusingly. "Are you sure you didn't ejaculate. It was sure messy."

Yes, I'm sure." Mitch assured her.

Elaine missed her next period and left school before the end of the semester. She avoided contact with Elizabeth after leaving school. Within nine months the baby arrived .

Elizabeth was left with only a strong suspicion of what had happened and an intense dislike of Mitch.

An Addiction

Elizabeth did well in her career and by the age of thirty two she had become a chief division engineer in her company. In addition to her career she was active in community activities, had served two terms as PTA president, taught a young ladies Sunday school class and participated in numerous fund raising activities to name a few of her contributions .

Carl was less active but was always supportive of Elizabeth's participation.

Even with the burdens of a job, raising two girls and community participation Elizabeth was still a good lover. When Carl would suggest some weirdo sex game Elizabeth would join in and do her part to make it pleasurable.

By the time they reached thirty Elizabeth began making her own suggestions. It was she who introduced role playing and concocted the various stories and roles they would act out.

After sex the couple would rehash what had worked and what hadn't. Carl wanted Elizabeth to enjoy sex and he was eager to learn what pleased her. Elizabeth was more than willing to tell him. Elizabeth read, studied, and researched on sexual appetites and activities and when something seemed to fit them she suggested it to Carl. Neither one ever put the other down for suggesting something new. Nothing was considered too delicate to at least discuss.

By the mid thirties Elizabeth announced to Carl that the thought of being seen nude in public was a turn on for her.

"Does this mean you want to strip naked and us walk down the street or do you plan to walk alone?" Carl asked incredulously and half jokingly.

"I haven't decided." Elizabeth laughed. "I think you holding my hand would be nice." After that the subject came up repeatedly as they tried to decide just how much exhibition they wanted to stage.

The first time they tried it was on a convention trip to Los Vegas. Elizabeth stripped and Carl tied her hands behind her back and walked her to a window with drawn blinds. He fastened the ropes to a bracket on the window so she would not be able to leave the window without help from him

"Are you ready? It's show time."

"As ready as I will ever be she responded."

And with that Carl pulled the blinds back to show the street below his lovely naked wife. Elizabeth immediately felt an exhilarating flush and her juices began to flow. It was the start of an overwhelming addiction for her

The room was high enough above the street that it was probable that no one saw Elizabeth but the thought they might have was a mighty turn on for Carl. When he released his wife and led her to the bed the juices running down her leg told him it was a turn on for her also.

As soon as Carl lay Elizabeth back on the bed no fore play was necessary today. Immediately on hitting the bed she spread her legs and pulled him into her. Her orgasms started almost immediately and left no doubt that showing herself naked left her hot and ready.

The memory of the incident lasted into the next week but before long the couples sex began settling down into the humdrum that married couples know so well.

It's uncertain who had the idea of visiting a nude beach but it seemed to fit right in to their new attitude toward nudity. With the sexual tension going slack it seemed to be just what they needed so in a high state of anticipation they set off for a weekend getaway at a nude beach not unreasonably far away. The reality was less than the anticipation. With everybody else nude or semi nude the risk factor was missing and in the end it wound up as just another swim.

Later back at their rented condo while horsing around Carl pushed a nude Elizabeth onto the balcony and locked her out. At first no one noticed her but then a male sunning at the pool noticed and pointed her out to his buddies.

Before long others seeing the group staring at something joined in to watch the show. At first Elizabeth tried to act normal but as she became more the focus of attention her embarrassment began to build. There were only two chairs and a small drink table on the balcony so there really was no place to hide. In her embarrassment Elizabeth would go from a casual attitude of, "Well I'll just give them a show," to "Please Carl open the door I've had enough."

When Elizabeth's embarrassment reach the point that she was in tears Carl relented and let her back into the bedroom. Elizabeth fell breathless into his arms. As soon as he lay her on the bed she spread her legs and Carl slid his cock into a hot slot. Elizabeth locked her legs around Carl and immediately a an intense orgasm started flooding through her body. Much later when Carl had released his huge load into his wife and when the fucking finally subsided they both agreed that it was possible the best they had had.

Once again the outing recharged their sexual batteries but before long the ardor was tapering off once more.

For two highly intelligent and perceptive individuals it was apparent that periodic exhibition enhanced sex and they both looked forward to the next time. The first seeds of craving had been planted.

It wasn't always easy or convenient to arrange to exhibit Elizabeth so the couple didn't totally abandon their quest for new sexual stimulants but the desire to have others view Elizabeth in embarrassing situations remained firmly embedded in both of their desires even as they ventured into other pursuits.

Roll playing the swap

Roll playing had been a part of Carl and Elizabeth's sex life from the very first and they both entered into the game enthusiastically. There were the skits where Carl was the doctor and Elizabeth was the patient. The patient always wound up on the examining table with the doctor between her legs.

They never seemed to exhaust the possible scenarios that led to sex.

Playing they were involved in a couples swap was always one of the favorites. Later as they read more stories on swapping for ideas they began to encounter the scenario where the woman has sex with another man with her husbands permission or even while the husband watched. This always seemed particularly erotic to them and gradually became a dominate scenario.

Which of course eventually brought on the question of would they really do this. Even asking the question was exciting. Long talks ensued as a result with the positions on the subject changing back and fourth. Their rule of being open minded about any fetish was still in place but this wasn't just any fetish. Considering it even was like playing Russian roulette. One way you put your life in jeopardy. The other way you put your marriage in jeopardy.

The discussions were so exhilarating they came up often. Each time they walked away without deciding if sharing was for them.

The subject was so dominant that eventually Elizabeth mention to her friend Polly that she and Carl had discussed it. It opened a flood gate of new information about their old friends that she hadn't known.

Polly and Mitch had not swapped but Polly had had sex with a friend of Mitch while Mitch watched.

Mitch and Polly

Elizabeth and Carl had known Mitch and Polly since college days but Carl had been buddies with Mitch as far back as high school. Elizabeth liked Polly and liked them as a couple but she was somewhat cool towards Mitch. To her he came off as a shallow jock.

Polly was short, cute,vivacious and with a smile that would light up the room but let's not forget to mention a very nice rack.

While Carl and Elizabeth had done well just out of college, Mitch and Polly had not done as well. Both had been C students and jobs had not been thrown at them but in time Mitch became established as an assistant coach at a high school and Polly was able to land a clerical job with a drug company.

Polly had been on her job with the drug company for over five years when things finally took a turn for the better. Dresses with low cut cleavage had come in style and they played to Polly's strengths. The new style afforded her the opportunity to put her nice rack on display. Rob Jeffrey, her boss soon took notice and invited her to lunch. Rob was in his mid forties.

Polly had just rolled over thirty and was still looking good.

The lunch invitations continued at least ever week and Rob was dropping by her desk to chat frequently. At lunch one day Rob confided.

"I don't know what has happened to my wife but all she wants to do is sit at her computer and chat with people she doesn't even know."

Later he complained. "My wife has put on a lot of weight and has lost interest in sex. She doesn't realize that a man needs a woman to satisfy natural urges."

Polly had not responded at first when Rob started complaining but somewhere along the line she made a decision to help Rob with his problems. Since she was reasonable certain that Mitch was dallying with a teaching assistant at the high school she didn't give a second thought to the fact that she was married.

Polly's attentions were soon directed at management higher up than Rob.

With her new found skills Polly's career took a turn for the better. Eventually Polly found herself in one of those jobs with a vague title that pay well. Rob found himself working for Polly.

Couples

Despite Elizabeth's dislike of Mitch the two couples had kept in touch after graduation and would get together when occasions permitted. Mitch and Carl had not stayed close but gradually Polly and Elizabeth became very good friends even though they had very little in common.

About eight years after graduation Mitch and Polly were doing well enough financially that they were spending money on vacations and traveling. Times that would have been more enjoyable if they had liked each others company more. To fill the void they often asked Elizabeth and Carl to join them.

Like a lot of women Polly and Elizabeth shared very personal and intimate information. Elizabeth for example knew that Mitch was not satisfying Polly at home. What Polly didn't tell her was who was satisfying her at work.

When it finally it happened

It finally happened on a cool evening early in the fall when the Carl and Elizabeth were visiting Mitch and Polly at the beach house of Polly's parents. The four of them had come in from a late afternoon swim and while the water was still warm the breeze blowing off of the water had an early fall chill in it.

The two couples had changed from their swim wear and were gathering on the deck in front. Mitch and Carl were mixing drinks and Elizabeth was keeping them company.

Polly had put on a halter that tied around her neck and around her chest. It left her shoulders and midsection bare and the breeze was proving to be uncomfortable to her. She said as she turn to go back inside. "I'm going back to get a wrap. Can I bring any of you something. What about you Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth had put on a light short sleeve blouse that covered a little more. After a moments thought she replied. "I don't think so Polly. I'll get something later if I need it."

For a while Elizabeth, Carl, and Mitch stayed at the bar as they waited for Polly to return and join them. Eventually Mitch moved to one of the lounges and seated himself while still engaging Elizabeth in conversation. So as not to to seem rude Elizabeth followed him and finally seated herself by him. Carl remained standing.

When Polly finally returned she tossed a light sheet to Elizabeth and Mitch and said, "Here is something to cover up with in case you get cool." Polly then seated herself across the patio and waited as Carl retrieved her drink from the bar. As he handed it to her Polly said, "Here, sit beside me, I've got enough cover for us both." Carl glanced over at his wife before seating himself with Polly on the lounge chair. Elizabeth was still intently engaged in conversation with Mitch.

The initial drinks were soon consumed and Mitch and Carl served new rounds. None of the four were heavy drinkers and after a while the alcohol resulted in very animated and at times risque conversation. From time to time Elizabeth, Mitch and Carl exchange light banter across the patio with Elizabeth sitting with Mitch and Carl with Polly. Polly for the most part remained relaxed and quiet.

The drinks had Carl feeling warm and comfortable and very aware that Polly was now leaning on him. Elizabeth was still involved in deep conversation with Mitch. Under normal circumstances Carl would never considered any overt move on Polly but for him this was not normal circumstance.

Polly was seated so that she almost had her back to Carl with the sheet covering both of their bare legs. For some time Carl had been studying the two bow knots that kept Polly's halter in place. The tie around the neck had not been tied well and was almost loose. Without giving much thought to the consequence Carl pulled the knot holding the halter around Polly's chest. The ties dropped free with only the loosely held string under Polly's breast holding the halter up.

For a moment Polly didn't realize what had happened. When she finally recognized what Carl had done she turned and smiled at him. Carl glanced at Elizabeth but she was still in deep conversation with Mitch and was paying no attention. Carl notice that against the cool air she had placed the sheet over Mitch's and her legs.

Polly made no effort to put the halter back in place but rather left it to dangle from her neck at first as she nestled back into Carl's chest. In that position Carl could look over her shoulder at the almost totally revealed breasts. His heart started pounding and his breath came fast as he gazed at the pair.

Carl glanced towards Elizabeth and Mitch and by this time he and Polly had gained their attention. Mitch called over, "Looks like you are getting an eye full, Carl."

Carl didn't respond but tried not to look at the two beautiful mounds.

A moment later Polly found his hands and raised them to cover her breasts and called back to Mitch. "Now he has a hand full." She called back playfully.

Carl didn't know what to do and simply froze with his hands in place on Polly's breasts.

Mitch turned his attentions back to Elizabeth and placed his hands on her waist. It was the first time Mitch had his hands on Elizabeth and in other times she had quickly pushed him away. This time however she made no protest. Immediately Mitch moved his hand up to cover her breasts in the same way Carl was covering his own wife's breasts only Mitch still had his hands outside of Elizabeth's blouse.

When Elizabeth brushed his hands away Mitch at first thought she was repelling him but instead Elizabeth started unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse. She didn't stop until all of the buttons were unfastened and her blouse hung open in front. Mitch's hand quickly probed inside her blouse and started fondling first one and then both of Elizabeth's breasts. It seemed very natural when Mitch covered her mouth with his and added kissing to the attack on his quarry.

At that point Elizabeth had given no thought to what she would do if the situation escalated. In her mind her husband and Polly were already on the way to full disclosure. When Mitch moved his mouth from her mouth to her breast Elizabeth didn't moved to slow him down. From across the patio Carl and Polly were staring wide eyed at an Elizabeth that was quickly loosing control. Elizabeth's eyes were wide, her nostrils flaring and her mouth was gasping for air as Mitch sucked on one breast and rolled the nipple of the other between his fingers.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers