Slipping Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

Sensing that he was in control Mitch expanded his assault by dropping his free hand to Elizabeth's knee and then slowly moving it up the inside of her thigh to the cuff of her shorts. After only the briefest hesitation the hand worked it way inside the shorts and moved towards the warmth of her pussy. Elizabeth had lain back on the lounge but now she tried to raise up and make a feeble effort to push back his hand. The effort failed and for now Elizabeth just lay back and rested as she gasped for air and tried to recuperate.

Polly and Carl made no move to emulate them but instead stared wide eyed at the action across the patio. Carl was having difficulty accepting that another man was feeling of his wife in such a way. He could feel his face becoming flush and cock becoming embarrassingly large.

With Mitch's mouth on one nipple, one hand on the other, and two fingers probing in her pussy all of the resistance seemed to flow out of Elizabeth and she settle in to writhing and moaning softly under his onslaught. When Mitch moved to remove her shorts Elizabeth gave up and raised her buttocks slightly off of the lounge to allow him to strip off her shorts and underpants in one motion.

Elizabeth was very near an orgasm.

It was also obvious to Carl that another man was on the verge of fucking his wife. At this point he knew his wife needed the release of an orgasm and the only way Mitch was going to let her have it was by sticking his cock into her body. Carl's face was now burning and his heart was pounding wildly. Polly sensing Carl's consternation glanced back at him and saw his beet red face She took his hand in hers as a show of sympathy and camaraderie.

Rather than pressing on, Mitch seemed to abandon Elizabeth as he stood up and stripped his own shorts off uncovering a large hard cock. Now ready for the coup de grace Mitch was in no hurry. Elizabeth's legs writhed back and forth and finally began to spread in a move obvious to one and all that Mitch had been invited to enter her body.

Mitch didn't hurry as he positioned himself between her legs for the finally. As he pressed the head against Elizabeth's opening he was not able to get penetration immediately. Any doubt that Elizabeth was willing would have been dispelled when she reached down and held her pussy lips open to allow entrance of Mitch's cock. With Elizabeth holding the slot open wide Mitch's cock slid easily in and settled in her pussy.

With victory in his possession in the form of a beautiful and steaming woman writhing and panting underneath him, Mitch set about to enjoy the spoils of the battle. He disregarded the breasts that had betray Elizabeth earlier and opened the door to her womb but instead set about ramming his cock in as deeply as possible until his own flood gates opened and he started ejaculated a huge stream of cum into the wife of his friend. Feeling the first gush spewing into her womb Elizabeth met his thrusts in an effort to obtain her own release.

As the feeling diminished for Mitch he slowed down and when the last after shock subsided he rolled off of Elizabeth onto his back with a big satisfied smile on his face.

A stunned, and embarrassed Elizabeth, naked from the waist down, lay with her legs spread and her pussy standing wide open. One could almost imagine steam rising from the hole. Mitch's cum was draining from Elizabeth's slot and trickling down the crack of her ass.

The organism she had sought so desperately and had paid such a price for was denied her.

When Elizabeth realized her situation she scrambled to her feet, grabbed her shorts from the floor and ran from the deck and into the sanctuary of the open front door.

Polly nor Carl had moved from the time Mitch had started dismantling and ravishing Elizabeth. After a brief moment Polly turned to Carl and said.

"You better go see about her. I think she needs you."

Carl didn't reply but sprung to his feet and disappeared after Elizabeth. He found her crumpled on the floor of a bed room with her head on the floor crying with deep racking sobs. Carl sat on the floor beside her and pulled her into his arms.

"It's alright," Carl said as he brushed her hair lovingly. "I love you."

"What have I done?" Elizabeth said. "In five minutes I have ruined a fifteen year marriage."

"You haven't ruined anything. We have a great marriage and it is going to stay that way." Carl reassured her.

"I hate myself. I never intended to hurt you like that." Elizabeth said as she finally responded to Carl's caresses and raised herself from the floor enough to put her arms around him.

"It's okay. Take a deep breath. We are going to be okay. You didn't mean to hurt me. We'll talk about it and go on from there. Everything is going to be alright." Carl assured her.

As Elizabeth began to regain control she said softly. "I want to go home."

"Sure, we'll get our things together and be out of here. We'll drive a while tonight and then find motel and have a nice dinner and drive on in in the morning." Carl said. "Do you think we should say anything to Polly before we leave?" "Yes, you tell her we are leaving while I get our things together. Tell her I'll call her later and apologize."

When Carl returned to the patio he found Polly there alone. Mitch had presumably gone to wash up.

A concerned Polly met Carl and asked. "How is she?"

She is pretty upset but I think she will be okay. Elizabeth is pretty resilient. Give her a little time and she will be alright. She wanted you to know we are leaving and that she will call you later to apologize."

"Please explain to her that any talk about apology is ridiculous. Tell Elizabeth that I wasn't at all proud of the way my husband treated her. If anything we all owe her an apology."

Carl didn't argue since that was what he was thinking also.

On the way home Carl explained that he recognized she had thought that a swap was on and that he had let her down by not going through with his end.

"My excuse is that Polly didn't seem to know what was going on and I hadn't anticipated the huge emotional effect it would have on me to see another man make love to you. Frankly seeing Mitch undress you paralyzed me and when he stuck his cock in you I thought I would have a heart attack." Carl explained.

" Maybe we should have talked about it more but we had discussed swapping so many times that I always just assumed that it would happen and that it would be more or less spontaneous. I'm sorry for both of us that it was such a disaster." Elizabeth said.

"Whatever, it was one hell of a turn on. My cock is getting hard thinking about it. Do you think you could handle one more man night when I find us a motel?"

"I think that would do more to help me get over this than anything I can think of." Elizabeth said as the cloud finally left her face and her smile returned.. "I've still got a lot of making up to do but that should help clear my head."

As soon as they set their bags down in the hotel room Carl started undressing his wife. If she had had any worry about him wanting her after being with another man they were quickly dispelled. The image of Elizabeth submitting to Mitch excited Carl more.

The next morning as they continued their drive home Elizabeth said to Carl. "I can't tell you how much I appreciate accepting what I have done and not holding it against me." She began. "I'm having enough trouble blaming myself."

"Elizabeth, there is nothing to blame you for. If anything I owe you an apology. We have talked numerous times about swapping with Mitch and Polly and when the time came I wimped out. I started it but then folded. It seemed that Mitch was the only one that knew how to act at an orgy."

"But you don't really hold that against Mitch do you."

"Yeah, I guess I do. But it wasn't for fucking you."

"What was it then?"

"It was for the way he treated you. He was being allowed to enjoy the greatest woman in the world and he didn't have the decency to allow you to get your cookies."

"That bothered you?"

"Yeah, it did."

Elizabeth sat quietly for a while after that. How do you respond when you fuck another man and your husband's main complaint is that the person cuckolding him didn't allow you to get your cookies.

"That's not what bothers me Carl." Elizabeth finally said. "What bothers me is that I have been unfaithful to you. It is possibly more important to me than it is to you. But it bothers me. When we talked about swapping we were both going to stray at the same time and then come back together. It didn't happen that way and I'm afraid someday it will bother you too."

"There seems to be an easy answer for that."

"I know, and that bothers me too. I'm not real thrilled at the idea of you going off with Polly. I can imagine being so distraught as to to throw up."

"You could go along. You know." Carl answered. "But honey, it's your call. I'll be okay with whatever you decide. I won't hold it against you and I think you know that. It just happened that way. I'll admit it was like having hot poker stuck in my eye watching you and Mitch fucking but it could have gone the other way."

There was a long silence before Carl continued. "The more I think about it the idea of you going along really appeals to me. You know a twofer."

Elizabeth didn't respond to the twofer idea but instead said. "Suppose I talk to Polly about the two of you getting together. I'm sure she was okay with it before and I think she probably still is. You and Polly can even the score and then we'll see where we go."

"Be sure and ask her about the twofer." Carl laughed.

"I don't even know what a twofer is." Elizabeth responded before dropping the subject for the rest of the trip.

It was into the following week before Elizabeth was able to arrange for a face to face meeting with Polly over lunch. When she returned she reported to Carl. "Polly is fine with you and her having a date. In fact she is very enthused about it." She added with a wry smile. "But she needs to clear it with Mitch first. She is pretty sure it is okay though."

"Did you ask her about the twofer?" Carl asked innocently.

"Let's not make it too difficult." Elizabeth responded.

The next day Polly called Elizabeth and reported. "Mitch is fine with and Carl and me getting together but he is insisting that you and he hook up again also."

Elizabeth had not expected that outcome and didn't know how to respond. After a while she replied. "I don't know, Polly. Let me think about it. I don't think that will accomplish what we need. Let me talk to Carl and think about it and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Elizabeth though about it for a while and decided not to discuss it with Carl. Instead she called Polly back and said.

"Polly, I just don't want to under the circumstance. The whole idea is to even up and this won't get us even. I'm disappointed but I think I would feel worse about it if we went ahead. And besides, I'm not ready to face Mitch again just yet. It is still embarrassing for me."

"What did Carl think about it?" Polly asked.

"I didn't discuss it with him. There was no need."

The women agreed that Mitch was being unreasonable but agreed that it looked like the deal was off. When the conversation ended both women felt let down.

The next day Polly call Elizabeth back and said.

"Elizabeth, I'm willing to go ahead with our thing without Mitch's permission if you still think it is what we should do."

"I definitely want you and Carl to do it." Elizabeth assured her.

"I'm in Biloxi on business right now but when I get home I'll call you and we can set up a date. The longer we wait the more I can enjoy the anticipation." laughed Polly. "I hope you don't mind that I'm looking forward to having your husband."

"I don't blame you. It's like I've told you before, he is a great lover. I'll be sick with jealousy but I guess that is part of the game." Elizabeth said. "And oh, by the way, Carl told me to see how you felt about a twofer." she added without thinking.

Polly was silent for a moment. Finally she said. "A twofer? Do you mean two on one?"

"I didn't ask him what he meant. I wasn't taking it seriously. I assume he meant both of us. I understand it is every man's dream to have two women at the same time, although I don't know what he plans to do with two." Elizabeth responded laughingly.

"Well if it is his dream then why don't we just make his dream come true. It would help clear the air for all of us." Polly said.

"I don't know. I hadn't planned on watching you two making love."

Without more thought Elizabeth ended the conversation with, "I'll see what he really wants. Your okay either way, is that right?

"I'm okay either way. Tell Carl I'm looking forward to seeing him naked." Polly laughed.

Eventually it was decided Carl would get his twofer even if nobody seemed to understand how it was supposed to work. Several weeks dragged by before a suitable time presented itself. Mitch couldn't understand Polly's giddiness while Carl tried not to show too much eagerness for the coming meeting.

The encounter was set for a time when Mitch would probably be occupied with the little teacher's aid that was his current interest in and when Carl and Elizabeth's children would be at their grandparents.

Six weeks had lapsed since the event of late summer at the beach. The weather had turned brisk and a cool breeze was blowing when Polly stepped from her car in the driveway of the Cantor residence. Both Carl and Elizabeth were on the porch to welcome a Polly that had come dressed for the party. Polly's tits were over three quarters exposed and her flimsy mini skirt left most of her upper thigh exposed.

Neither Elizabeth nor Carl had ever seen Polly dressed so daringly. "Let's get you inside before you freeze out her." Elizabeth said, laughing.

"And before the neighbors see me." Added Polly as she hugged Elizabeth in greeting before turning to throw her arms around Carl and on tiptoe pull him down to plant a big kiss square on his mouth. Elizabeth guessed correctly that she had stuck her tongue in his mouth.

As Elizabeth herded the group inside Polly slipped her arm around Carl's waist and leered up at him. As Carl peered down he could only see the two beautiful exposed breasts protruding in front of her.

"Would you like something to drink?" Elizabeth asked once they were inside.

"No, I smoked part of a joint on the way over and I'm ready to party but you and Carl go ahead. I'll just sit here and lust after Carl."

Both Elizabeth and Carl had worried about how to break the ice in this situation but Polly had arrived with her ice already broken.

Elizabeth hesitated a moment before saying, "Well,.............I guess we move to the bedroom then. Unless you two had rather I would leave you alone."

"No, absolutely not. The more the merrier." Laughed Polly.

Over the years Elizabeth had always been the leader in the two couples activities. She was the one who suggested they go to the symphony or the art exhibition. It was always she that seemed to know what to do. Today however it was as if she had lost her leadership position and everybody had their own ideas about what to do next.

They were all in agreement however to take the others clothes off.

As soon as Polly started unbuttoning Carl's shirt he immediately stripped her top down to her waist. So as not to leave his wife out he turned to remove her blouse as well.

"Don't worry. I'll take it off. You concentrate on unwrapping your present."

When Polly stripped Carl's pants down, exposing a big hard cock she chirped. "Oh, look what I've found. Carl is that for me. How sweet. Don't you think that is the sweetest thing, Elizabeth. Carl has got a big hard on for us."

The women ooh and aah-ed as if they were at a birthday party and the presents were being unwrapped. Being the center of attention didn't bother Carl because by now he had both his wife and Polly naked and they were all for him, or maybe not.

"Time to go to bed." Carl directed.

Polly led the way and quickly jumped on the bed. Carl took Elizabeth's hand and pulled her with him as he joined Polly. Once on the bed two women started feeling, and stroking Carl. He tried desperately to match their caresses but being out numbered he was falling far behind in the count. After a moment while still holding on to Elizabeth to make certain she didn't leave Carl took on of Polly's breast in his mouth and began busily sucking on it. At the same time he pulled Elizabeth down onto his back so that he was sandwiched in between the two women.

He then rolled out from between them so that Elizabeth fell face down on the breasts he had been sucking. Elizabeth quickly tried to pull away but Carl held her in place. Polly seeing what Carl was doing put her arms around Elizabeth and held her. The shock to Elizabeth at being in such intimate contact with another woman was evident. She at first tried to pull away from Polly but her sense of always being receptive to a friend finally overcame her and she allowed herself to enjoy feeling of Polly under her.

Carl pushed Elizabeth's head down on Polly's breast and Elizabeth had no recourse but to accept it in her mouth and suck on the nipple. Carl ran his hand between his wife's legs and started fingering her snatch so that to Elizabeth the sensation of sucking Polly's tit was magnified.

With the two women now accepting body contact between each other there was more equality between the group and they went about touching and feeling without holding back. Elizabeth had come back to Polly's breasts for the second time when Carl entered his wife from behind.

Raising up from the tit that had drawn her attention Elizabeth cried. "No Carl, you are suppose to save that for our guest."

"There's enough to go around." Carl laughed.

Moments later Carl pulled out of Elizabeth. As he spread Polly's legs in preparation for entering her he thought how much less of a grand event it was than when Mitch fucked his wife.

Polly squirmed under the attentions of Carl and Elizabeth. Eventually Carl recognized the signs of an impending orgasm and with Polly bucking, thrashing and moaning under him he released his own load into her. For the first time in his marriage he turned loose a load into another woman.

As they recovered from the intensity of their encounter both Polly and Carl turned on Elizabeth with the intention of giving her the same pleasure she had afforded them.

"No, No. This was your party. I'll get mine next time." Elizabeth protested smilingly.

Later when Polly was leaving she threw her arms around First Carl and then Elizabeth, kissing them both full on the mouth. Elizabeth permitted the kiss but only halfheartedly.

"Thanks for a wonderful time you guys. You really know how to entertain." Polly said happily as she headed toward her car.

Both Elizabeth and Polly worried that they would be embarrassed to face each other later and it might come between them as friends. But it didn't work that way. They never repeated the experience but after that they became closer friends than ever.

The two couples had been friends since college days. While Mitch and Carl always liked each other they were never really close. Elizabeth and Polly on the other hand had become closer as the years clicked by. It was a strange friendship when you consider the difference in the women.

Elizabeth was serious, morally straight, and highly intelligent. Polly was frivolous, not the highest IQ, and working her way up the corporate ladder with her ass. But their differences didn't seem to matter.

The two women liked each other, enjoyed the others company and confided their inner secrets.

After having shared their husbands the two women drew closer than ever.

While Elizabeth didn't approve of Polly using her body to make her way in the work force she was never critical when Polly shared her latest experience. In fact Elizabeth was titillated hearing what Polly had done even if she would never consider doing such a thing herself.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers