Slipping Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

One day while the two women were discussing clothes over lunch, with eyes popping excitedly Polly exclaimed, "I have a dress that would be perfect for you. I only tried to wear it one time and it just didn't work for me but it would be great for you."

The two had traded clothes before even though there was a great disparity in their height and build. Elizabeth readily agreed to try the dress. "I'll bring it by your house as soon as I run home and get it." Polly said excitedly.

Polly brought the dress in on a hanger and at first glance Elizabeth knew the dress wasn't for her. At the same time with Polly so excited she knew she would have to try it on. Seeing the expression on Elizabeth's face Polly assured her, "You will look great in this, I promise."

Reluctantly Elizabeth stripped to her panties and bra and reached for the dress.

"You need to take the bra off too. It doesn't work with a bra." Polly explained.

Since the cleavage was cut to the waist it was obvious that a bra wouldn't work. Elizabeth's breast were firm enough to go bra less but her sense of modesty wouldn't allow it. Very reluctantly Elizabeth unhooked the bra and removed it.

"We may want to leave the panties off too." Polly laughed.

"No way." Elizabeth assured her.

The flimsy dress easily slipped and fell into place. Polly immediately exclaimed. "Ooh, my goodness. It is even better than I had imagined. You are breath taking."

Elizabeth took a few steps to the mirror to look at herself. The shear material clinging to her, the hem at mid thigh, and the open front leaving a large part of her chest bare and hardly covering her breasts didn't leave much to the imagination. Elizabeth looked and felt naked. She also felt exhilarated but she knew she could never go in public in this dress.

"I love it Polly, but I could never go out in it. I look almost naked."

"Of course you can. A good dress is suppose to attract attention. Is Carl home? Let's show it to him."

Elizabeth reluctantly agreed to model the dress for her husband. When Carl arrived for the viewing his reaction was predictable.

"Wow, where are we going to show you first."

Elizabeth was pleased with her husband's appreciation of her but even as she felt exhilarated showing herself to her friend and husband she wasn't sure she could flaunt herself like this in public. She knew for certain she would not be seen locally where any of her friends or neighbors might see her. Even while she was denying to herself that she would wear the dress in public she knew that she wanted to.

By the weekend Carl had talked Elizabeth into a weekend in a town about fifty miles away. They checked into the large hotel and immediately changed for the grand showing. They had been arguing all week about whether she should wear her panties and in the end Carl convinced her leaving them off was the only way to go.

They decided to visit the downstairs bar immediately after changing. The large elevator was empty when it arrived but the show started as soon as the reached the ninth. A man and woman got on and spoke to Carl and Elizabeth casually before noticing Elizabeth's dress. Both of their mouths dropped open before they realized they were staring at an almost naked female.

As the elevator car continued to pick up passengers couples whispered to each other and men motioned to their buddies to take a look. Elizabeth's face became flush and her heart was pounding but nobody was noticing her face. A woman was overheard to say.

"I wonder why she didn't shave it."

When the elevator reached the lobby Elizabeth wanted to stay on and go back to their room but Carl forcefully guided her to the bar. The lobby was brightly lit and people were coming and going. Most if not all turned to look at her or in numerous cases actually stopped and stared. Elizabeth's legs turned wobbly and she was not sure she would make it to the bar had not Carl been supporting her.

The dark gloom of the of the bar finally welcomed her. It was happy hour and the bar was almost full. They finally found one seat at the large bar and Elizabeth's skirt rode up almost to her crotch as Carl helped her on the stool and stood beside her as he tried to catch the bartenders attention. Elizabeth struggled to make the sheer material cover at least some of her thigh but with very little success. The men and women around the couple had all stopped their conversations to watch the show.

The drinks finally arrived and Elizabeth took a large gulp followed shortly by several more. Elizabeth normally was not much of a drinker but tonight she was fast emptying her glass. Carl didn't try to slow her down and had her a second drink on the way as soon as the first was finished. He ordered himself a second although he still had most of the first drink.

Half way through the second drink Elizabeth relaxed and slowed down and started enjoying the looks she was getting. By now she was chatting animatedly with Carl and from time to time would smile at one of the men watching her admiringly. As she neared the bottom of her second drink a young man quiet a bit younger than she or Carl approached Carl and asked. "

"I wonder if I might have the privilege of buying your lady a drink."

Carl looked at Elizabeth as to ask if she would like another drink. Elizabeth responded for Carl by saying. "That's very nice of you but two glasses are really my limit and my husband and I need to be going right soon." As she slid off of the stool her dress material seemed to stick to the stool causing her dress to ride up even higher on her thigh. She quickly grabbed Carl's arm and steered him towards the exit.

When the couple reached their room Elizabeth was more than ready and Carl was the beneficiary of all the looks, and stares that had cause the high state of arousal in his wife.

The evening had been so much fun Carl and Elizabeth repeated the scenario the next week at another location and the following week at still another. With minor variations the script repeated itself many times over the next few months.

For the first three times Elizabeth wore the same dress that Polly had given her but Carl developed a new interest in Elizabeth's cloths and could be expected to bring a new number home at regular intervals.

After about three months their game was escalated to a higher level.

Elizabeth and Carl had checked into a hotel they had previously visited and entered the bar the same as they had about six weeks ago. Carl order drinks as usual and when they finally arrived and Elizabeth took a large gulp followed shortly by several more as had become her habit.

This time as she was less than half way through her first drink a man standing nearby who had been openly staring at Elizabeth approached Carl and asked .

"Sir do you mind if I buy your lady a drink?"

It wasn't the first time that Elizabeth had been offered a drink but this time she had hardly started her first drink. Instead of declining Carl smiled and replied. "Certainly not. I'm sure she would appreciate it as much as she appreciates the attention."

Elizabeth had hoped to talk Carl into returning to the room after the first drink but when the drinks arrived the gentleman had ordered new rounds for Carl and himself as well as for her. With one drink already in her she calmed down and was enjoying her second drink and having everyone nearby staring at her.

The gentleman that had bought the round of drinks was Bruce Ledford. Bruce was a forty six year old executive with a paper company in a city nearby. He was proving to be an enjoyable acquaintance for the evening. As the three neared the bottom of their second drinks Bruce extended and invitation to join him for dinner.

"The restaurant in the hotel is one of the best in town and the wine cellar is as good as any in the south."

"Fine with me. Okay, Elizabeth?"

"Sounds delightful." Elizabeth purred while bathing Bruce with a warm smile. "Would you escort me please." She said as she extended her arm in his direction.

"You don't mind do you Carl?" Bruce asked.

"Not at all. I'll just follow along behind and enjoy the view from this side."

As he dropped in behind Bruce and Elizabeth his wife snuggle close to Bruce as he took her arm and steered her towards the exit from the bar. As Carl walked behind the couple he was able to view what others in the bar had been enjoying. The cheeks of Elizabeth's ass showed clearly through the thin material of her dress. In some light conditions it almost appeared that she was naked. As Carl notice a glistening of moisture down the inside of his wife's leg he found himself becoming aroused.

Elizabeth was not a drinker and the two she had quickly consumed were having a significant effect. She had become more bubbly than usual and the people staring at her no longer concerned her.

As the three were seated in the restaurant Bruce arranged his seat as close as possible to Elizabeth. A casual observer would have thought that Elizabeth and Bruce were married . Carl sat across from them and maintained a pleasant approving look.

As the dinner progressed wine was shared between the three and even though Elizabeth didn't drink heavily the wine on top of the whiskey was showing in her actions. Carl was aware that Bruce was regularly putting his hand on Elizabeth's thigh and that Elizabeth was making no effort to remove it. It was evident to Carl that his wife was slightly intoxicated and seriously aroused.

He found out how aroused later on returning from the restroom. On his return as he approached the table Carl decided to take a route that would bring him back to the table from behind the couple. What he found was a very disheveled Elizabeth and a more aggressive Bruce.

The top straps of Elizabeth's dress had been pushed almost off of her shoulder and the front was standing wide open revealing two very hard nipples.

In his absence Bruce had put his chair even closer to Elizabeth and the hand that had been on her thigh earlier was now under her dress and presumably fondly her pussy. Elizabeth had turned towards him and slightly spread her legs to permit free access. Whereas before his departure Elizabeth's hands had always been above the table the left hand was now below the table level and busy massaging a large bulge in Bruce's pants.

Carl cleared his throat as he came closer to the table and Bruce straightened up and pulled back from Elizabeth. Elizabeth merely smiled up at Carl and only after he had seated himself did she start putting the top of her dress back in place.

Bruce immediately excused himself and left for the restroom.

"Do you want to invite him to our room?" Carl asked.

"Why?"

"I think he expects us to."

"You mean to fuck me? No!"

Carl only smiled and shrugged in response.

"I wasn't thinking." Elizabeth said. "I guess that is where this was heading."

"Not unless you want to." Carl said gently. "We can thank him for a nice evening and leave. No one promised anything."

"This is what we talked about. I guess we should go through with it." Elizabeth said pensively.

Elizabeth sat for a long while deep in thought. Finally she said. "I'm going back to the room to get ready. Would you get me another drink to carry with me."

When he comes back bring him on up." After a moments hesitation she added. "Make sure he brings a condom."

When her drink was served Elizabeth took a drink, got up, kissed her husband warmly and looked him deeply in the eyes before turning and leaving without saying anything more.

As she stepped from the dim lights of the restaurant into the lobby of the hotel Elizabeth was keenly aware once again that she was almost naked. Both men and women stopped to stare at her as she made her way to the elevator. When the elevator doors opened other people, mostly men, crowded into the car with her and were viewing her appreciatively.

When the car arrived at her floor several men exited the car with her and followed her as Elizabeth hurried to her room. Elizabeth's heart was racing as she entered her room and shut the door behind her.

Elizabeth hurriedly changed into a thin shorty night gown that was even more revealing than her dress. She had brought it along in anticipation of wearing it to bed with Carl. But now she wanted him to be proud of her and she calculated that this should do it. After turning the lights down low she took one more sip from her glass before setting it down by an easy chair. Carl could finish it as she entertained their guest. He would probably need it.

When the two men reached the room they knocked softly before Carl used his key and let them in. With now dimmed light behind her Elizabeth met them as only a silhouette. A naked silhouette. On seeing his wife Carl had the urge to push Bruce back out the door and take her himself but Elizabeth was approaching him now and putting her arms around his neck. After a long deep kiss she said.

"I love you."

Elizabeth then turn away towards Bruce and taking his hand led him to the bed. As they were sitting down on the side of the bed Elizabeth snuggled up close to him and said.

"Now, what were we talking about at dinner."

Bruce didn't answer but instead ran his hand under her night gown and started messaging her breast. "Yes, I think that was was we were talking about," She breathed huskily."

With her thin night gown already giving Bruce free access to her body Elizabeth went to work slowly undressing Bruce. After a bit Bruce started frantically stripping off his trousers and shirt before finally pulling Elizabeth's gown over her head. With both of them naked he tried to pushed Elizabeth back on the bed but she resisted as she breathed.

"The condom, sweetheart."

Without replying Bruce grabbed his trousers and began searching for it. After retrieving it he frantically ripped the cover away and studied the device to determine the best way to put it on. Bruce had never worn a condom before and was lacking in that particular skill.

Elizabeth had never applied one before but with the skill born of being an engineer she took it from his hand and quickly rolled the covering over his pulsing shaft. As she smoothed it out she became aware that Bruce was very near going off so she quickly lay back and spread her legs. With no further encouragement Bruce plunged his cock into her.

Before Elizabeth could settle into a good position Bruce's grunts told her that he had entered her just in time. Bruce pumped her less than six times before he had emptied his load harmlessly into the latex receptacle.

Bruce started to pull away but Elizabeth pulled him back towards her and wrapped her legs around him and hugged him affectionately before allowing him to roll off. Bruce was embarrassed with his performance and his face showed his chagrin but Elizabeth smiled at him and stroked his face understandingly.

After a few minutes Bruce slid off of the bed and headed to the bathroom to strip off the condom and wipe himself off. As he disappeared into the bathroom Elizabeth motioned to Carl to come to her. Carl had already stripped his shirt off and dropped his trousers revealing a very hard cock as he approached the bed. With no fore play he positioned himself between her legs and quickly slid his bare cock into her very ready slot.

When Bruce returned to the dimly lit bedroom he was greeted by the view of Carl's ass as he hammered his cock into the crevice between Elizabeth's spread out legs that Bruce had just occupied. Bruce quietly made his way to the chair that had been previously occupied by Carl and settled down to watch the show. Quickly the action on the bed accelerated as Elizabeth gasped and threw her arms back. With her legs already spread wide she started bucking her hips up to Carl and commenced a low moan as the first Orgasm washed over her.

Bruce had never seen a woman react to being fucked in such a manner. As Carl and Elizabeth wrestled and clawed at each other he realized that he had had the rare opportunity to fuck a magnificent creature and had blown the opportunity. After a while Carl blew his load into his wife and the room slowly began settling back to normal.

A tinge of embarrassment hit Elizabeth when she realized Bruce had been watching her as she writhed and groaned on the bed. Carl had already slid off the bed and was wiping up when she hurriedly jumped up and slipped her thin gown back on. With both Carl and Elizabeth being slightly disorientated from their frenetic love making an awkward silence ensued as everyone tried to regain their social balance.

Finally Bruce said. "Well, I guess I shouldn't take up the anymore of your evening. It has been a wonderful experience and Carl, I appreciate you allowing me to enjoy you wife tonight. There are many men that generous. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to do a better job. I feel like I let Elizabeth down."

When Elizabeth realized Bruce was leaving she had started towards him and by the time he finished talking she had her arms around his neck and reached up and kissed him deeply. "You did wonderful. It has been a great evening. And I don't think Carl has anything to complain about. Bring your wife and we will get together again."

Bruce hadn't been much of a lover but Elizabeth thought it only fair that she try to get another woman for Carl. After Bruce left Carl explained. "I know you were asking about his wife for me but it won't happen. While we were still in the restaurant the subject of swapping came up and Bruce told me that his wife was overweight and sensitive about her looks. Don't worry though I'm being treated well enough."

The company affair

It was a ritual with Elizabeth and Carl to have a glass of wine each evening before their dinner. One evening after the wine had been poured and the two were settle down bringing each other up on the days events Elizabeth announced.

"Polly asked me to go with her to a company mixer for some of their clients on Thursday. I told her I would need to talk to you about it."

"Sure, I'll find something to do on Thursday." "You know she expects me to wear one of those sexy outfits I wear when I want to get you turned on."

"Well that ought to be exciting. I wish I had been invited."

"I think that is the point. It's pretty obvious Polly wants to use me for some advantage. I assume I play the part of eye candy."

"She couldn't have picked a better person to do that."

"Your not concerned about me going then?"

"I think it will be exciting and I think you will enjoy it."

Elizabeth sat quietly thinking about it. Carl had always been wonderful about her happiness and well being. But this may be taking it a little far she thought.

"You know that without you with me there is a good chance some of the men will hit on me. Especially if I wear one of those, "Come fuck me outfits.""

"I think you can count on it. But I don't think you will be in any danger. I don't think Polly would put you in any situation that was bad for you. Besides the company she works for is a fortune five hundred company and they wouldn't permit anything dangerous. Go on. Go. You'll have a great time with Polly."

Polly was thrilled when she learned Elizabeth would accompany her to the company event that she had been involved in staging. She explained to Elizabeth that it was a mid level management affair along with important customers. Obviously a successful event would help Polly's career and bringing an attractive exciting woman such as Elizabeth to the affair would contribute to the success.

Polly already knew what she wanted Elizabeth to wear. It was the same sheer number that had seduced Bruce very recently. Polly planned to wear a slightly less revealing outfit but between the two of them she could well imagine the resulting excitement.

When Thursday arrived rather than being absent from the house Carl insisted on helping Elizabeth get ready just as he normally consulted on the outfits she wore for their outings. Elizabeth proposed a black mini skirt outfit with string straps which was daring in itself but Carl insisted on the same type of dress but in a sheer see through material. It was the exact dress she had worn on the night she went to bed with Bruce. At first Elizabeth resisted but eventually agreed to wear it. Weighing heavily on the decision was knowing this was exactly what Polly wanted.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers