Slipping Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

When it was finally settle that Elizabeth would wear the see through number Carl excused himself to the living room for Elizabeth to emerge for a showing. When she entered the room Carl almost shouted.

"No, No, No. You can't wear a bra and thong with that dress. It's all wrong."

"But they are matching color." Elizabeth protested. "Makes no difference. The fabric doesn't hang right with a base material underneath. Take them off. Let's do it right."

Elizabeth thought to protest more but finally retreated to the bedroom and removed the offending garments. When she viewed herself in the mirror she had to agree the looked much better. But when she viewed herself in certain light it unnerved her that she appeared almost naked.

Carl handed her a drink when she came out for the final showing and they settled down to wait for Polly to come pick her up.

"I'm nervous going without you." Elizabeth confided.

"You will be okay. Just relax and try to enjoy yourself."

"When you dress like this though every man seems like he is after you."

"Actually he is. That's what makes it exciting." Carl laughed.

The two sat quietly for a while when Elizabeth finally said. "When we go to out together like this and you let men talk to me it isn't long before the are trying to do more than talk. Without you there how much should I permit.

"You mean how much groping and feeling."

"Yes, where should I draw the line with you not with me"

"You just enjoy yourself. If you drink too much and do something you wish you hadn't then we just wipe the slate clean and forget it.............after you tell me all of the details." Carl added with a laugh.

"In this outfit I'm sure I'll have plenty of opportunity to misbehave."

Elizabeth drained her drink as Polly rang the door bell and went to gather her coat while Carl let Polly in.

Elizabeth experienced a tinge of jealousy as Carl greeted Polly with a close embrace and more than casual kiss full on the lips. With more than normal familiarity Carl parted Polly's coat and whistle at what he saw. "You two are going to set that place on fire." he said as he kissed her once more before turning to Elizabeth to give her an equally warm goodbye kiss.

The drink was affecting Elizabeth and after only a short a ride to the hotel she was still feeling relaxed as they approached the coat check room. The first shock of exhilaration hit as she removed her coat and for the first time stood in public in the very revealing dress.

"I hope the room is darker than this hallway." Elizabeth whispered to Polly."

"It will be." Polly assured her as she looked her over. "That's a nice touch." Polly commented as she playfully reached up and pinched one of Elizabeth's large nipples pushing against the thin material of her dress. "I wish I could go without a bra."

At age 36 Polly was more beautiful than ever but her own D cup breasts sagged and required support to regain her earlier form.

Elizabeth glanced around her as Polly removed her own coat and handed it to the attendant. There were several people waiting that were staring at her. They quickly looked away as her gaze passed them.

Elizabeth's heart was racing and she could feel herself becoming flush. Polly had deflected some of the attentions when she had removed her coat and she was handling it much better than Elizabeth. On seeing Elizabeth's embarrassment Polly took her arm and steered her through the crowd outside of the meeting towards the entrance door.

While it was darker in the the meeting room it afforded little shelter from the admiring looks of those already in the room. Polly continued to steer Elizabeth, this time to the bar to each collect a drink. There were about forty five people in the room made up of middle managers, sales personnel and customers. Most of the group were male but there were about twelve females counting Polly and Elizabeth. Elizabeth wondered if the ladies hadn't been selected for their looks rather than business acumen. Those with large breasts were showing them with low cut dresses and blouses and those with nice legs all seemed to be wearing mini skirts. Polly fit right in with a low cut blouse and mini skirt.

Elizabeth was relieved when she observed their dress but only slightly. No one else was wearing a see though dress as daring as hers. The dark room was doing little to relieve her embarrassment. She was well aware that she was the object of attention for all the room including the ladies. Her heart was back racing and her skin was again red and flush.

Polly was moving them easily though the room, introducing Elizabeth to first one and then another fellow worker or key customer. Elizabeth sensed an abrupt change in the sound and dynamics of the room and the man Polly was introducing her to seemed to be suddenly on high alert.

Elizabeth glanced at Polly and notice a change in her also. "I was told he would not be here tonight." Polly said as much to herself as to anybody. Elizabeth sensed some alarm in her voice. Polly quickly explained that the large man that had just come in was also large in the company. Apparently in Polly's position she had more than just amicable dealings with him.

The man was Robert Delano CEO

Robert was making his way around the room, greeting as many people as quickly as courteously possible. At the same time he was obviously looking for someone in particular. That turned out to be Polly. Polly seemed to try to shrink herself but when he finally spied her she waved back with an enthusiasm Elizabeth sensed was a little to exaggerated.

Like most of the people in the room Elizabeth studied Robert as he moved around the room. Robert was a big man, maybe six four, in his early fifties and now turning gray. He had a nice voice that resonated around the room. As he worked his way towards the two women Elizabeth felt a growing attraction to the man and was looking forward to meeting him regardless of Polly's nervousness.

"This is Mr. Delano, our CEO." Polly directed at Elizabeth when Robert finally reached them.

"So it's Mr. Delano is it." Robert laughed. "I thought we were closer friends than that."

"Robert." Polly added smilingly.

Elizabeth found Robert more attractive up close than at a distance and while she was able to respond adequately to the introduction, at the same time she felt more like a awkward school girl than she had in ages.

Elizabeth extended her hand to Robert and he grasped it with both hands." While looking into Elizabeth's eyes, Robert asked Polly. "Is this my date for tonight?"

"Actually, Mr. Delano we didn't know you would be here tonight. Elizabeth is my best friend and I ask her to accompany me to give the event a little class."

"Good thinking. You hit it dead on. Well I'll ask Elizabeth. Elizabeth would you be my date for tonight? Let me say hello to some more of our guests and I'll be right back. I'm counting on you seeing more of you tonight." Robert said before releasing Elizabeth's hand and moving away.

"I don't know what to say. Elizabeth, I'm afraid there has been a big misunderstanding. I think Robert thinks I brought you here tonight for him."

"When he mentioned a date he wasn't talking about just a nice dinner was he."

"No he was talking about the whole enchilada. He means the works." Polly said, obviously flustered. "Excuse me a minute. I think I need to go explain that you are married." Polly said as she turned and followed in the directions that Robert had gone.

When she returned she explained to Elizabeth. "He is very disappointed. I don't know if he is telling me the truth but he claimed he had already taken a Viagra in a preparation for being with you. I explained you were married. He asked couldn't you call you husband and see if he would allow it."

"He wants me to call my husband and ask him if it's okay if he fucks me tonight?" Elizabeth asked incredulously.

"Well that sounds a little stronger than the way he put it but I guess that's it."

For the next few minutes Polly was surprised that Elizabeth continued to discuss the issue with her. Elizabeth had known or at least guessed for a long time that her friend was doing things in her company that are not in most job descriptions. Now she was suspicious that Polly had previously arranged women for the CEO and maybe others. She had accepted long ago that her friend made her own body available when the situation called for it.

Now Elizabeth felt she was in a position of letting her friend down if she didn't cooperate. The tension continued to build as Polly realized that Elizabeth was seriously considering calling Carl.

There was another factor weighing on the deliberations that went unspoken. Elizabeth was strongly attracted to Robert, much more than she had been for either Mitch or Bruce.

Finally she reached into her clutch purse and took out her phone to make the call. Normally she carried only the phone and house key but as she pulled the phone out she notices a third object. The light was too dim to immediately recognize it so she disregarded it for the time being.

"Honey, as the saying goes, we need to talk." She began.

"Well, this sounds serious. Are you about to misbehave? If you are you are suppose to tell me about it after the fact." Carl said only half jokingly.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about it." and for the next few minutes Elizabeth explained the situation while Carl listened patiently. She finally concluded by saying. "After listening to myself it's pretty obvious I shouldn't have made this call. I should just come home. Sorry to have bothered you but I feel better talking to you about it."

"You haven't asked me what I thought but I'll tell you anyway. You wouldn't have called me if first you didn't think it was the thing to do and second you didn't want to do it. There is nothing wrong with that. Even though you didn't ask, my answer is do what you think is best for you. There was a time when I wouldn't have thought you could handle this but you....we have come a long way. You'll always wonder but remember I support you no matter what you decide."

Finally in a meek voice Elizabeth responded. "Okay." and after a long pause said. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart. Enjoy"

Elizabeth then turned to Polly and sighed. "Okay, it's set."

At first nothing was said between the two as they waited for Robert to return. After a moment, Elizabeth, realizing that Polly was distraught about the the situation put her arm around her and said with a smile, "It's okay, we'll have fun."

Polly was relieved to see her friend taking it so well and smiled back at her. She thought it just as well not to confide to her just yet that she and some of the other ladies she had lined up for Robert had compared the experience with having sex with a stallion.

Very shortly a pert young lady that Polly greeted as Cathy appeared and ask if they would be able to join Robert and several others in one of the side rooms for some, "wink," business discussions. As Elizabeth followed the young lady she couldn't help but wonder why Robert hadn't decided to date Cathy tonight rather than herself.

Robert was waiting at the door as the three ladies entered and immediately singled Elizabeth out and led her to a bed to the side of the room. Elizabeth glanced around the room and quickly decided there were a total of six males and four females in the room including herself. If this was an orgy then the females were outnumbered.

Her thoughts on the group were interrupted as Robert seated her alongside himself on the bed. Elizabeth had little time to feel vulnerable before he pulled her head back and covered her lips with his own and slid his hand inside her dress and began messaging her breast. As Robert's tongue pried it way into her mouth and down her throat Elizabeth thoughts were forced onto this man that was about to use her.

With his large hand working her nipple relentlessly Elizabeth found herself gasping helplessly into Roberts mouth as the juices began seeping from her vagina.

Robert released his hold on her just as abruptly as he had started and stood her up in front of him. His hands dropped to her thighs and started caressing Elizabeth's naked body under the thin shear material of her dress. Elizabeth's high state of arousal had made her oblivious to the others in the room but now standing alone with Robert running his large hand over her body she was confronted with a full view of the room. Other women in the room were in various states of undress and in two cases receiving attentions from more than one man but nevertheless it appeared that everyone was watching Robert and her.

Elizabeth's attention was sharply drawn back to Robert as he pushed her legs apart and put his hand between her legs. His finger quickly found her clitoris causing her head to jerk back and a quick gasp escaping her mouth. Elizabeth's whole body was beginning to quiver in anticipation of some relief. The embarrassment of people watching became more intense as Robert whisked her dress up over her bed and tossed it on the foot of the bed.

Except for her high heeled shoes Elizabeth now stood completely naked in front of the room. The exhilaration of people seeing her along with Roberts hands moving over her body was fast pushing her towards an orgasm which she was desperately trying to hold back. Having a whole room full of people watching her thrash in ecstasy would simple be too much.

About then Robert gave her temporary rest as he stripped his own pants and shirt off. For the first time Elizabeth saw what was in store for her. His cock was standing at a forty five degree angle in front of him. She had judged from Robert's size and large hands and feet that he would be large but she was still surprised at it's size What she was seeing was unnerving as she contemplated accommodating it in her body.

Robert seated Elizabeth on the bed and stood in front of her with his enormous cock in front of her face. He put is hands behind her head and gently pulled it towards his shaft. "Lubricate it for me sweetheart. We want it to slide right in."

Elizabeth had sucked Carl's cock before but it wasn't something she did regularly and especially with a room full of people watching. Nevertheless, she obediently put both hands on the shaft and opened her mouth wide to receive it. The head alone was a mouthful but Robert was applying more pressure to the back of her head as encouragement to take more. After both of them realize there was no way it would go any deeper into her throat, Robert began and in and out fucking motion. Sensing his cock was heavily loaded Elizabeth feared that he planned to ejaculate in her mouth but after a few strokes Robert extracted the engine and pushed her on her back signaling his intent to enter her between her legs

Elizabeth had doubted she would be able to accommodate Robert's large shaft and now she faced the problem of how to deal with it. Her difficult position was compounded by the fact there were a room full of people watching. Robert tipped off that he had expected difficulty in getting his cock in when he produced a small tube of lubricant and quickly smear a large dab over the head of his cock.

The lubricant didn't alleviate Elizabeth's fears. That would help it enter but how was she going to stretch to accommodate his huge size.

With Elizabeth now spread out before him and his cock greased Robert positioned to deliver the stroke the viewers had been waiting for. Elizabeth considered making known her doubt that she could handle Robert but with so many watching she was embarrassed to do anything other than to await her fate. It came slowly and gently although painfully.

Even in her high state of arousal Elizabeth was torn by a fear of Robert's large cock and a desire to feel it in her. Her pussy didn't immediately open up when Robert pressed the soft head of his shaft against he opening but in a gesture of resignation Elizabeth reached between her legs and held the door open for the feared intruder. At first there was only relief to her pent up desire but after about three inches Roberts cock seemed to swell larger and she began to experience a stinging and stretching of her vagina.

The stinging and pain remained as Robert worked his large cock deeper into Elizabeth. Fortunately it got no worse. At a point where it seemed the machine would bore no deeper, Robert pulled back and started a slow fucking action.

Long before Robert penetrated her Elizabeth had been on the brink of an orgasm but through the delicious embarrassment of being watched she had held back. Now with Robert inside her she sought to gain release by positioning herself to cause friction on her clitoris. Robert mistook her movements as a signal to go deeper and on each thrust he pushed farther in.

Elizabeth began twisting and squirming in an unfamiliar feeling of pain and ecstasy as Robert tore deeper into her. Finally she was able to reach a peak and as the blessed orgasm washed over her whole body she let out a long low moan. Her first orgasm washed away nearly all of the hurt and pain from from the tearing and beating that her inner organs had suffered. For the first time in her life she was experiencing and orgasm with a male other than Carl.

Elizabeth's response to him set off Robert's own ejaculation which caused Elizabeth to immediately go into a second peak. The two of them rolled and thrashed under the eye of their audience while Elizabeth moans finally diminished into quiet crying .

When Elizabeth realized she was crying she bravely but unsuccessfully tried to staunch the tears. There was still a hurting from the battering and stretching she had endured but she knew that the tears were more emotional that physical.

Robert rolled to the side of Elizabeth and lay facing her with his now softening cock still in her as she continued trying to stop the tears. Elizabeth gained control just as Robert's flaccid cock dropped out of her vagina. Neither moved to separate. Robert pulled her tenderly to him and held her in his arms, occasionally kissing her in a show of affection that was completely oblivious to others in the room.

In time the party broke up and after thanking her and telling her he would like to see her again. Robert excused himself and left with some colleagues. Elizabeth started the task of cleaning herself, finding her dress and putting herself back together as best she could.

As soon as she had her dress on both Polly and Cathy, appeared. Neither Cathy nor Polly had suffered the damage that Elizabeth had this evening. Both appeared only slightly rumple from their activities.

"Hi." Cathy began. "We're back. I brought something I thought you might need." she said as she handed Elizabeth what was obviously a cold pack. "Robert can get a little rough sometimes and if you put that on any soreness it will help keep down the swelling."

Elizabeth had hope that she could find Polly and they could slip out without having to face any of the group that had been watching her. Most of all she didn't want to face a pretty young thing that was at least ten years younger and hardly mussed from her evening. Nevertheless she thanked Cathy for her kindness.

"If there is pain it should be gone by tomorrow and if you have trouble tonight here are some pills for pain and the pink pills are something to help you sleep. But all in all you should be just fine tomorrow."

Again Elizabeth thanked her. Elizabeth wasn't much of a pill taker but she certainly didn't want to arrive home and face Carl in a lot of pain. "If I can get a glass of water I'll go ahead and take one now." she said.

Polly volunteered to fetch the water and when she returned she passed an envelope to Cathy while Elizabeth was downing the pill.

"And finally here is a little something in appreciation Robert wanted you to have." Cathy said as she presented the envelope to Elizabeth which Polly has just passed to her. "You can open it later. I imagine you would like to rest now."

davechop
davechop
14 Followers