Slipping Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davechop
davechop
14 Followers

Elizabeth thanked her again for everything and she and Polly left from a side door to search a way home. When the elevator reached the lobby the Elizabeth that stepped off was considerably less chipper than one that had entered several hours previously. She felt rumpled and bedraggled as she followed Polly across the lobby. She felt bow legged from the assault she had suffered. She made a conscious effort to walk more erect when she realized that she was walking slightly stooped from the pain.

When they reached the front of the hotel a car was waiting and quickly whisked them away while others scrambled to have cars brought up or stood in line for taxi service.

As soon as she was settled in the back seat of the limousine Elizabeth put the cold pack between her legs and against her throbbing pussy. "That feels good." She said.

"Cathy seems to know what Robert's partners need. Ice pack and pain killers, not ever man causes that much damage." Elizabeth observed.

Thinking of Cathy caused Elizabeth to remember the envelope and she promptly opened her bag for it. She found inside the envelope a check for thirty five hundred dollars. "What is that." She demanded as she passed the check over to Polly with an air of irritation and anger.

"I knew you were going to react like that but I wish you wouldn't. Can't you accept it......for me? We've never talked about it but I assumed you knew what I was doing for this company. Robert thought I had brought you for him tonight. That check was authorized before I explained to him that you were not one of the girls but a friend of mine. After the check came through it would have been too embarrassing to send it back. Please take it."

It was beginning to come to Elizabeth that everybody there tonight had thought she was a whore that had been brought in for Robert. She was stunned and sat silent for a long time.

Finally she realized there was no way of undoing what had been done. She could accept it and keep Polly as a friend or she could be make a scene and cause Polly trouble. In the end she said with resignation. "Okay. What's done it done."

After a while Polly decided to add. "Robert didn't know about the check. I had explained to him that you were a friend."

"That's some help." Elizabeth said.

"Do those girls really get that much money." Elizabeth asked.

"It runs between fifteen hundred and thirty five hundred for the select ones. There are cheaper but our company only uses the best. Most of the girls we use are between twenty two and twenty six. After that they are considered too old. You slipped through the net."

"I'm so proud." Elizabeth responded sarcastically.

As Elizabeth returned the check to her bag she remembered there had been another object in her bag in addition to the usual cell phone and key ring. She removed the object now to study. The package of condoms she found were at first a puzzle until she realized that Carl had put them there before she left. He had known ahead of time there was a good chance she would be fucked tonight by a stranger yet he let her go anyway.

Now in addition to her condition she felt she had to explain why she hadn't used the condom.

davechop
davechop
14 Followers