Slipping Out of Control Ch. 02

Story Info
Young wife becomes naked maid to young men.
1.6k words
4.16
140.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband would ask what was up if I wore something noticeable out of the house. So my little deception had to start early. I wore a lacy black bra and G-string set, something usually reserved for my husband, under a tiny pair of boxer shorts, I then pulled sweatpants over the boxers, and a loose camisole solid color over the bra with a sweatshirt over it. The only thing that I was sure of was that I was going to get those pictures and be free and clear of this mess! Or so I had convinced myself.

I got in my car and drove to the house. Jeff was home, as he always appeared to be and seemed indifferent to my appearance. I walked in nervous and he looked me over for an instant and headed for the kitchen. It was Saturday night, I had no idea when anyone would be home. I was surprised when Brett and Andrew got home together at ten o’clock.

“That’s not very sexy.” Andrew said disappointedly. “I wonder what’s under the sweatshirt tonight.” He was gloating and loving it. I felt furious.

“We need to talk about this.” I said a little angrily. Andrew ignored me and headed for the shower. I was livid. Brett shrugged and sat at the desk and began thumbing through fast food menus. A few minutes went by and Andrew came out of the shower. He was drying himself with the towel and wasn’t covered. I turned my head hurriedly. “Oh c’mon last night you were stealing peeks, well this is what you were trying to see. His erection bobbed lazily in the air. I tried not to look. “What did you want to talk about?” Andrew asked coming over to sit ON my desk, his cock sticking up obscenely.

“Look!” I said angrily, making eye contact and holding it. “This is my job, now the other night I did tease you guys a little bit, but it was harmless and in good fun. I cannot and will not let this continue!” Those pictures were taken without my consent while I was sleeping! I want them back and you’re going to give them to me damnit!” I cussed.

“Look Jamie.” Andrew said. “We don’t really want a babysitter, Mike’s cool because he lives here, but we could care less if you can do your job or not.” He reached down and touched his penis my eyes lapsed for a second and I cursed myself. “So if you want this job, and don’t want the pictures or the publicity then we can talk. Otherwise you can take the pictures with you and quit your job, with no guarantee that I deleted the files without saving first, all you have to do for that is get naked and head for your car, we’ll bring everything except your panties out to you in a minute. Those will be our ‘little prize’. So what do you say?” Andrew said.

I thought about my options. The pictures weren’t that bad, I was only sleeping and they hadn’t touched me or undressed me, I would only have to explain my attire. I thought of my husband asking what I was doing sleeping on a couch with a bunch of guys in those tight pants and shirt. I wasn’t liking that option, there was a lot of explaining on that road, a lot of ‘bad press’ so to speak, and I had a lot of school left. I though of seeing what Andrew had to say, knowing it wouldn’t be good, but knowing also that they would become used to the idea of me being around showing off, and that would give me some clout, because it would give me something to take away.

“Let’s talk.” I said quietly. They were all pleased with my response.

“First thing’s first.” Andrew said. “Take off the sweat suit.” He was serious and I had been prepared to do it, but it still took a lot of will to stand and pull my sweatshirt off. The camisole almost came off with the sweatshirt and for a moment I know they could clearly see my nipples through the bra. They were cooing with anticipation as I hooked my thumbs into my waistband. As my sweatpants came down the cheek exposing boxers came into view. They loved it and my stomach turned. I felt very dirty. At last I stood before them.

“Is this revealing enough?” I asked.

“For now.” Andrew said. They ordered pizza and left me standing waiting for the negotiation to begin. Finally they began talking amongst themselves in front of me over what to do with me. Some of the suggestions! They agreed on a uniform, consisting of no more than three total articles of clothing, panties, Bra, and one other item. They told me to pick either the camisole or the boxers to lose. I chose the cami, and was now showing them all my breasts as nothing but black lace covered them. They also decided that each week I would have a special job, like cleaning the bathroom or the fridge, and that until the job was done, I would only be allowed bra and panties. I listened and despite my shame and anger, my pussy was getting very wet. The doorbell rang and Andrew stuffed two twenties in my hand and walked away naked.

When I opened the door the pizza guy smiled from ear to ear and looked me over from top to bottom. I blushed and tried my best to cover myself. He took his time handing me everything leaving me standing in the open doorway half naked. I gave him the money and told him to keep the change just happy to be able to shut the door. When I came back in we ate, they had gotten pizza for me, but insisted that I sit on the desk to eat it so they could see me. After supper they dealt out cards and sat around my desk talking and playing. Gradually I began to grow a little more comfortable with the situation. By the end of the night I was alright and they were acting pretty normal despite my attire. When six o’clock rolled around I was a little sleepy, but otherwise alright. I headed home with a good-bye of ‘see you next week’. Little did I know what next week was to bring!

THURSDAY!

I had opted to take the offer and now found myself dressing with the offer in mind. I wore a solid color Bra and Matching full back panty, and then threw on a long t-shirt and jeans. When I got there Jeff was the only one home. He watched as I took off my jeans and shoes, the t-shirt even covered my panties. He handed me a note from Andrew.

-Weekend project-wash the windows. The note read.

I was almost in tears as I pulled of the T-shirt, grabbed the fresh windex and paper towels and began in Jeff’s room. Car’s raced by the busy street outside as I cleaned the windows in my bra and panties. The windows themselves were filthy. I was in the last room, when Andrew got home. I didn’t find out he was there until the camera flash went off. ‘Oh no more pictures!’ And these WERE revealing. My humiliation deepened, as I turned he continued clicking, I was heading for my t-shirt.

“Where re you going?” Andrew asked.

“I’m done.” I said.

“You didn’t clean the outside.” Andrew smiled.

“No!” I said sternly.

“Suit yourself.” Andrew said and stalked off to Brett’s room with my T-shirt. I chased him trying to plead my case. There was no way I was going outside in bra and panties. “Then you spend the weekend in a smaller uniform!” Andrew giggled. “Better luck next weekend.” With that he tossed my shirt onto the couch locked the door and went to shower. When he got out Brett had just gotten home, I found out tonight was to be movie night again. They got food and had me sit on the couch between Brett and Andrew. Jeff then sat in front of me so I was stuck with one leg on either side of him. I could smell my arousal as the movie started. I hoped they couldn’t smell it.

About twenty minutes into the movie I began to get really groggy, and before I knew it I woke up to the sun streaming in. I fumbled to get up. I was still on the couch. As I sat up I felt very disoriented, my panties were gone! I leapt to my feet, totally naked! None of my clothing was anywhere in the room. I headed for the door and out into the hall. My clothes were neatly folded on my desk. It was two in the afternoon! I began to get dressed and as I lifted my clothing pictures fell out of the folded clothing. They posed me all over the couch. Spread eagle, they dangled their penises in front of my face, they rubbed my nipples! I was overcome and sank to my knees crying. When I looked up Andrew was there naked. My eye level right at his cock, it was swollen and erect, a droplet of precome at the tip.

“Get away from me!” I spat.

“Tell me you weren’t turned on seeing us get out of the shower.” Andrew said.

“Leave me alone!” I said. Andrew picked up my clothes and walked to his room. I lay naked on the floor for a long time and finally went to his room. “I’m not going to fuck you, just give me my clothes.” I said coldly to the naked boy on his bed.

“Will you still come back tonight?” He asked.

“Do I have a choice?” I said hoarsely. He shrugged and shook his head.

“See you tonight.” He said.

-Stay tuned.