Slipping Out of Control Ch. 03

Story Info
The job description gets worse.
1.2k words
4.19
98.5k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I readied for work Friday night. My heart was a lump in my throat. They were giving me something to make me pass out. I knew it and it sickened me. I again wore plain panties, and jeans and a T-shirt. My husband hadn't even known how late I got home. I told him I had stopped at the bank and run some errands. I got there and as soon as I walked in I knew that something was different. They were all home. Andrew, Jeff, and Brett watched me undress to my bra and panties. Once before them in my state of undress I asked them what was going on for the night.

"Just what we like to hear." Andrew said. "We've already seen everything you have so you might as well get naked."

"That wasn't the deal, that was a liberty you took while I was passed out." I said sternly.

"Whatever." Andrew said, "Just get naked." They all stood and waited. Finally I took off my clothes. Brett took them and locked them in his room.

"What now?" I asked, I stood totally naked, my resolve had crumbled. For the first time I had stripped myself down in front of them. They ogled and admired my nakedness, and I admit it wasn't all bad. I could see the effect I was having on them, and I felt very desirable.

"Now you sit at your desk and do your job." Andrew said. "By the way, we're having some friends over tonight." He said the last bit loud and my stomach groaned as four more guys came from Andrew's room. They were leering at me. I quickly covered myself.

"Guys this is Jamie, she's our resident baby-sitter." Brett said. They all said Hi, and then they sat around the table a few feet from my desk and began to play cards. I was humiliated. I sat behind my desk with my hands over my breasts while they played and smiled at me. Finally at midnight two of them began laughing and approached my desk. I was mortified when they each grabbed an end and carried it away.

"Now we can see you better!" Jeff said. Andrew took a picture. With my desk now against the wall I sat naked in my desk chair, shaking a little. The doorbell rang and Andrew passed me a handful of money.

"Grab the pizza?" He asked. I shook my head starting to swell with tears. "Suit yourself." He said. "C'mon in!" He shouted, the door opened and the pizza guy came in. "The naked chick has the money." Andrew said. I reached a trembling hand up and gave him the money.

"Keep the change." I sobbed. I was so ashamed. The guy set the food on the table and they invited me over to eat with them. I couldn't eat anything. So instead I sat nude, praying the night would end. Around one they gathered around me.

"We wanna' watch you shower." One of them said. I shook my head. Moments later Andrew led me by the arm into the bathroom and started the water in the shower. I somehow found myself standing under the warm water. The boys gathered around the shower and Andrew, who was taking pictures. When they were satisfied with my show they gave me a hand towel to dry off with. When I was a little dry they brought me into Brett's room, and Andrew carried my clothes out. I sat on the couch and they sat all around me and started to watch porn. I felt like meat waiting to be packaged.

It wasn't long before they started to touch me. So many hands. I thought I was going to be gang fucked, but I wasn't. Instead they probed every inch of me, with greedy hands. They squeezed and kissed my breasts, I felt paws on my crotch, then fingers inside me. A hand began to squirm under my behind then a finger wiggled its was into my ass.

It took a long time, but eventually Brett brought me to an orgasm. I was embarrassed for having come, but they had been rubbing me for an hour. They all laughed and the new guys left soon after. I was now alone in Brett's room where I soon fell asleep.

Again it was early afternoon and I found myself naked on Brett's couch. This time my clothes were nowhere to be found.

I wandered the apartment naked and happy just to be alone. My thoughts of the previous night troubled me. As upset as I was in my mind, I was almost anxious to come back and see what would be next. That thought troubled me, and I explored it, I found with a morbid realization, that I was enjoying this. I certainly couldn't let them find that out, my life, my marriage would be ruined. After making sure no one was home I crept back into Brett's room and sat on the couch and masturbated. Lurid thoughts of being handled by so many boys were in my head.

I finally put on a pair of Brett's sweatpants and a sweatshirt and drove home to get changed before my husband got home. I no longer dreaded going in, but knew I should. Why didn't I stop this sooner? I thought to myself. As I slept for a few hours I dozed in and out of erotic dreams, and when it was time to get dressed for work.

I found that I could not resist the temptations of some of my sexier clothing. My mind wanted my body to test its bounds, to test my resolve.

When I was finally dressed I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was still damp from my shower. I looked at the jeans I had chosen, they had cuts all the way up the outside of the legs. They hadn't been in style in a while, but I had always felt hot in them. My top was a white bunchy tube top. I looked like quite the little mid-nineties hoochie babe. Beneath the jeans were my tiniest black G-string panties. Beneath the halter my bare breasts. I swallowed hard. Part of me wanted to curl up in a little ball and cry. Part of me wanted to be there already. I tossed a sweatshirt on in case my husband glanced up from the television on my way out.

"G'night dear!" I called as I headed out the door.

"Night!" My husband called back. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I shrugged the sweatshirt off in the car, wondering what was in store for me. My pussy swelling and almost gushing with anticipation. By the time I got there I could feel the moisture spreading to my panties. Maybe the blackmail had been a cop out from the beginning. I could have called him on it. It would've been a little messy if it came out, but certainly nothing that wouldn't have blown over. Especially since if I had gone to the hospital for a toxicology report, something naughty on their parts would've turned up. They could have been facing serious jail time. No from here on in things had definitely gone too far, but I was keeping my job, and they were keeping their rules. We were just going to have to do it on equal terms.

I approached the front door with a strong sense of purpose. I rang the bell, and smiled ready and willing to find out what they would be doing to me tonight.

-stay tuned for the finale' Sorry this took so long, It was rejected for being too short, and I had to lengthen it, and I'm glad I did.