Slipping Out of Control Finale

Story Info
Young wife gives in completely.
1.1k words
3.79
119.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the front door with a strong sense of purpose. I rang the bell, and smiled ready and willing to find out what they would be doing to me tonight.

"C'mon in!" It was Kyle's voice. I opened the door and saw Kyle and Andrew sitting on my desk, which still faced the wall. They both looked at how I was dressed.

"You're definitely overdressed, but I like it." Andrew said and raised his camera. "What's with the change?" He asked. "You can tell us while you undress."

"Well, I'm making some changes to our little deal." I said, as I shrugged my jeans down revealing the tiny panties. I looked up at Andrew's face and he looked confused, which is what I wanted. I was hoping either he or Brett were home, as they were clearly the ringleaders.

"Like what?" Andrew said.

"Well, there are a few minor alterations. The first is that you boys are going to stop trying to leverage me, you know if I went for a toxicology report from the hospital you'd be in deep shit. I'm not planning on it, but I know you've been making me pass out, and that's gonna' stop too." I paused and Andrew looked a little squirmy, I smiled and went on. "You can keep your little rules, I 'm getting to like being naked here, but no more company without my ok ahead of time. So what I'm saying is, I'm keeping my job, and your keeping your naked baby-sitter. The change is that it's an equal partnership."

"An equal partnership?" Andrew asked.

"Well." I said. "Kind of equal, I'll still do what you say, but you're going to stop threatening me, and if I say no, I mean it." I looked at the two of them and slid my top down over my hips and thighs, feeling my breasts come into full view. All I had on was the teeny, tiny, black thong panties. "So what's the plan for the night?" I asked shrugging my shoulders to the two awestruck boys.

"Well." Andrew said after a long pause where his eyes probed every inch of my body. "Brett and Jeff should be home in about an hour." Andrew said. "Brett said he has nasty plans for you."

"Do you know what they are?" I asked. I was fighting the urge to squirm as I was now REALLY wet and HORNY.

"He didn't tell me much, just to get you naked and head into his room to watch TV." Andrew said.

"Were you going to drug me?" I asked sternly. Andrew cast his eyes down. Kyle nodded solemnly. "What are you giving me by the way that puts me out like that!?" I demanded angrily, but I was still really horny.

"It's this." Andrew said holding up a small packet. (Author's note-I don't know a goddamn thing about drugs like this, and actually look upon those that would use them with disdain, but for the purpose of this story used them to create a specific situation with a specific 'willing victim' in mind. So this part is vague-sorry)

"What's that?" I said.

Andrew shrugged, "not sure, it's Brett's, all I know is it completely puts you out. I guess it doesn't work on everyone. Brett said he almost used it once, but chickened out, the only reason he did that first time with you, is because you already y'know showed off a little."

"So that made it ok?" I demanded. Andrew fiercely shook his head.

"That's why I only took a picture of your crotch, we didn't even touch you or anything, but we all got so horny thinking about it that we did end up doing it again, then after last night, when we touched you while you were awake, Brett said we'd use the last of it tonight." Kyle said.

"Were you guys gonna' fuck me?" I asked. Andrew again shrugged. "Well?"

"I want to, but I'm not sure about it, I think this has gone too far, but I still want more." Andrew said.

"So you little turds do have a conscience." I said. "Well what should we do now?" I asked. Again Andrew shrugged! I thought long and hard about it. "How long before Brett gets home with Jeff?" I asked.

"About a half hour now." Andrew said.

"Alright let's go get settled in Brett's room, you spike my drink, but I'm not drinking it yet." I said and headed towards Brett's room and the couch. I sat in the middle and patted either side, soon I had Kyle on one side and Andrew on the other. We put the TV on and I put my hand in Kyle's lap and began to stroke his cock through his jeans. Tentatively Andrew moved his hand to my crotch and when he met no resistance he pulled my legs lightly apart and began to finger me. I in turn unbuttoned Kyle and lowered his fly, I fished my hand into his jeans and a moment later had my hand actually wrapped around his dick. It was hot and thick and felt so hard. I wrestled it free from his pants, and turned my hips towards Andrew and my mouth towards Kyle's lap.

At first I was reluctant to actually put my mouth on it, so I lightly kissed the head. This seemed to ease my worries and I kissed my way down the underside of the shaft to his balls. Then I brought my tongue back up the underside and took it into my mouth.

When Brett came home with Jeff in tow, I had just 'finished' Kyle, and Andrew was eating me out. He looked so confused and shocked and lost.

"Oh that's right." I said. "I'm supposed to drink this." I held up my spiked soda. "Well Brett, there are some new rules. No more threats. I'm keeping this job, and IF I fuck you boys, it's because I want to. So from here on in, this job is a partnership. So if this is the last of your little knock-out drug, I'll drink it, and you can have your way with me, and in the morning or whenever I wake up, I'm gonna' head home and I'll see you back here for work, naked and ready, with or without the drugs." I swung my leg over Andrew's face and walked over to Brett. I then held the soda out to him and poured it all over his shirt. "Uh oh, you've gotten your shirt all wet." I said. "I think you'd better take it off."

I then grabbed the hem and pulled Brett's shirt over his head. It took only moments for me to be pushed back to the couch and eight strong young hands were all over me, and the mouths, and then the cock. At four the following afternoon I found myself in the shower at the apartment, scrubbing myself down in preparation for my drive home with a weak kneed smile of COMPLETE satisfaction, and a sore pussy.