Sloppy Seconds

Story Info
Proposition is made by best friend's girl.
5.2k words
4.34
111k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Authors note:

I had written this story some time ago but was unsure whether it was worth submitting, but here goes. My previous stories have been all fiction and are probably a better read. This is an accurate and true account of what happened many years ago when I was young and silly, but what transpired is firmly and accurately etched into my brain right down to the dialogue. Only names have been changed. There were two significant consequences that resulted after this day. The first was that I lost a good friend, and even after all these years, I doubt if he would give me the time of day if we passed each other in the street. It was a good lesson learned at an early age. The second thing was that it was the first time I had watched anyone else have sex, and I found it amazingly exciting. Since then, I've been lucky enough to participate in group sex on three occasions, mostly through my own manipulation of opportune situations. (I suppose those could be another story if there's any interest.) Meeting my wife certainly curtailed any further group activities, but luckily not my imagination. Anyway, good reading and I'd appreciate any feedback.

Regards

Bazzza

*

Mike and I had known each other since we were kids. We grew up in the same area and went to the same schools but didn't become good friends until we began apprenticeships with the same company. We shared the same interests, namely rock music, fast cars and fast girls. The music and cars were easy enough to come by, but the fast girls were more than a little difficult. We were just two average teenagers with a great outlook on life. At every given opportunity we laughed, made fun at the world and each other, nothing or anyone was sacred. Girls seemed to like our easy going approach and enjoyed mucking around with us, especially as we were always up to some sort of mischief.

Mike first met Angie through family friends and after a short time they started dating. The only drawback was that she lived an hour's drive away on the other side of town. This didn't slow Mike down one bit, with the exception of the substantial petrol bill driving across town several times a week. But Angie was well worth it; she was tall and cute with long dark straight hair that fell to her shoulders in a page boy cut. She had a shapely teenage figure with small breasts, a narrow waist and long shapely legs. Like Mike and I, Angie also had a great sense of humour and a desire to have fun. A week after Mike and Angie got together, Angie introduced me to one of her friends. Initially Kelly and I got on pretty well, it wasn't love at first sight, but we were content to see each other while Mike and Angie were dating. Kelly was attractive enough and promiscuous by nature. With the four of us still living in our respective homes with family, the sex angle was a bit difficult. If we were lucky and Angie's or Kelly's parents were out, we would sneak in and have the luxury of a bed or two.

In the most part, we were reduced to sex in the either my or Mikes car. For privacy we would string a blanket between the front and back seats by jamming it in the front of the windows of the rear doors. The blanket would hang from the roof down to floor just behind the front seat, and there was no way to see what was happening on the other side. With the radio tuned to a rock station, it provided enough privacy for all of us to feel comfortable. Mike and I would take turns driving over to the girls. Unfortunately, the driver got the front seat and had to contend with the steering wheel and other obstacles like the gear stick. Sex with Kelly was okay and while she was willing enough, she wasn't exactly imaginative. It was usually a quick removal of her dress or jeans and panties, then the pulling up of her top half to reveal her ample breasts. It was then a quick condomed romp in the missionary position across the front or rear seat. As the weeks past, Kelly and I drifted emotionally apart and it was more convenience dating and sex than anything else.

The bond between Angie and Kelly were their horses that grazed in the same paddock on the outskirts of town. The paddock had two gates, one close to a busy road, and another that was accessed from a driveway off a quiet dead end road on the opposite side. It was at the end of this driveway that we used as a park-up spot. It was a perfect place as the driveway wound upwards from the road, from the top we could see if anyone else was coming up and would give us ample time to get our clothes back on. However, in all the times we used the spot we were never disturbed once.

I have to admit that I always quite fancied Angie myself; she was smutty, cheeky and full of fun. She mostly wore tight jeans or shirt skirts showing tanned and shapely legs. One of the things I noticed about Angie was that she didn't seem to be particularly affectionate, even where Mike was concerned. She didn't want to hold hands, or hug and kiss or anything like that, but she was quite happy to have sex with him at every opportunity. From what Mike told me, and what I knew what was going on behind the blanket, Angie was both adventurous and demanding when it came to sex.

Whenever possible I would gaze over Angie's voluptuous form, twice she caught me looking up her skirt. The first time she was climbing stairs in front of me, when she looked down and caught me, she lifted the skirt briefly up giving me a flash of her panties and laughed at my embarrassment. The second time was when she was riding her horse while wearing a shortish skirt. Mike was getting something from the car while I was sitting on a wooden gate. Angie walked her horse close to me so I could pat it. I stepped down and patted it on the neck; from where I was standing I got a perfect view up her skirt and between her saddle parted thighs. Wearing sunglasses, I thought I was safe sneaking a look at her green panties. Not so, she asked me if I wanted a good look and lifted her skirt up even further after making sure Mike wasn't looking. Again she laughed at my obvious embarrassment before kicking the horse into a canter away from me. Mind you, the glimpse of her panties and thighs were well worth it and just seemed like a bit of harmless fun at the time.

On a Sunday afternoon, Mike and I had arranged to pick up the girls. We picked up Angie first but when we got to Kelly's place, she either wasn't allowed or didn't want to come with us. So Mike, Angie and I drove out to the beach and spent the afternoon walking around the rocks and along the sand dunes. Getting towards late autumn, it was too cold for a swim but we still had a good time. When it was time to go, I was sitting in the driver's seat while Angie and Mike were in discussion outside. After a minute or so, Angie got in and slid across the seat close to me while Mike got in beside her. Angie was grinning about something; then Mike suggested that they wanted to go for a park-up. It would only be a quickie he reassured me. Angie asked me if I minded, but being a good friend I told them it wouldn't be a problem. Truth was, they were going to fuck each other stupid, and I was going to go home frustrated. It only took twenty minutes to get to our park-up spot and as I negotiated the driveway, the heavens opened and torrential rain lashed the car. This dashed my idea of going for a walk while Angie and Mike did the deed, I was going to have to sit in the car and wait.

Seconds after parking the car, Angie and Mike slid over into the back seat and the security blanket was soon in place. I turned the radio on and settled back in the driver's seat. The bench seat of my car had an arm rest set in the centre which I pulled down for a bit of extra comfort It was then I noticed that the blanket hadn't fallen down all the way down behind the front seat to the floor of the car. Looking through the gap, I had a perfect view of the bottom half of Angie sitting diagonally across from me on the back seat. If my memory serves me right, it would have been around 4 p.m. and the daylight was good enough for me to see exactly what was going on. From the angle she was sitting, I could tell that she and Mike were kissing. Her legs were slightly parted and I could clearly see her dark blue panties under her skirt. I watched intently as Mikes hand came into view firstly on her knee and then moved upwards. Angie welcomed his hand by opening her legs and within seconds he was stroking her pussy through her panties. By this time, Angie had spread her thighs wide and was moving her pelvis against the action of his hand. This carried on for a short time, then Mike slid his hand down the front of her panties, I could see his hand moving under the sheer material.

The option of looking away never occurred to me and my erection was now straining against my jeans. Angie's hands appeared and lifted the bottom of her skirt up to her waist; she then rolled the sides of her panties down her thighs and lifted each leg to slip them over her ankles. Her thighs opened again and I caught a glimpse of thick dark curly hair before Mike's hand reappeared. I watched as he stroked her pussy, and from the movement of Angie's pelvis, it was obvious that he had a finger inside her. This carried on for a short time until Mike removed his hand and I suspect he was taking his clothes off. Angie's started to slowly rub her pussy with just two fingers and giving me a perfect view. She had trimmed her dark bush into a neat triangle which contrasted with her pale skin of her panty line and the deep tan of her sun tanned legs. I also got a good view of the pink lips of her glistening pussy as her fingers slowly stroked her clitoris. Angie then slid down onto her back on the rear seat.

Again I could only see from the waist down as her head and shoulders now lay behind the driver's seat and me. She spread her thighs wide as Mike appeared and manoeuvred himself over her. His hard cock was encased in a cream coloured condom which quickly disappeared between her thighs. Her hand appeared and was no doubt guiding his cock to her pussy as she raised her hips from the seat to receive him. From the look of the action, Mike must have slid all the way in on the first push. Angie slowly lowered herself back on the seat and wrapped her legs around Mike's buttocks and began to move her hips against him. I watched for a few minutes before guilt set in and I turned away to stare out the windscreen. The torrential rain had stopped and the sun had now reappeared. Sitting listening to the radio I waited for the activity in the back to end at the same willing my erection to disappear.

Minutes later, Mike's head appeared through the side of blanket, "Angie feels sorry for you. She wants to know if you want a turn."

It took a second or two to realise what was on offer, I could tell from the tone in Mike's voice that he wasn't too pleased. Mike was a good friend, but I had also a bit of a crush on Angie. Rightly or wrongly, it didn't take more than a second to say yes. Mike and I got out of the car to change places; I couldn't look him in the eye as I eagerly got into the back seat. Angie was sitting on the other side of the seat waiting for me. Her skirt had been pulled down to mid thigh and she was still wearing her tee shirt, her blue panties were still on the floor. She grinned over at me as I slid closer across the wide seat.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked just to make sure. I didn't want to do this if there were any repercussions.

"Sure, it was my idea." Angie replied.

I sat there unsure what to do next with the exception of pulling the blanket down over the gap of the armrest. I had no intention of putting a show on for Mike.

"Just a quickie, okay?" she added.

I nodded.

"Well, hurry up and get your gear off." she ordered.

Angie, clearly amused, watched me nervously undress taking great interest in my equipment as I removed my jeans. She watched intently as I removed a condom, which was originally destined for Kelly, from my wallet. I opened it and then rolled it over my rigid cock. Angie then took the initiative. Kneeling beside me, she pulled her skirt up, lifted a leg over me and sat on my lap facing me. Shuffling forward, and taking my cock, Angie guided it between her thighs. She rubbed it up and down her slippery lips a few times to lubricate the condom and then settled down on it. Even with the condom, it was warm wet, tight and fantastic as she moved slowly up and down the length of my cock. She placed her arms around my neck and leaned forward so that her head was next to mine.

"I knew you were watching." she whispered in my ear.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, I liked it." she reassured me.

"Mmmmm, you've got a nice cock." she said after a short time and then kissed me on the cheek.

Feeling a bit more confident with the situation, I began to run my hands over her smooth thighs and buttocks. Moving upwards, I caressed the sides of her breasts, Angie responded by leaning back allowing my hands under her tee shirt. She clearly liked this and pulled it over her head revealing her bare breasts. They were smallish, but pert with small erect nipples. A fading tan line reached just above the nipples and from there down they were milky white. After getting a good eyeful and a fondle, I pulled her close so that I could suck on one of them.

"Don't forget the other one." she told me playfully as she removed it from my mouth and replaced it with the other.

I quickly learnt that her nipples were a sensitive part of Angie's erotic make up as her breathing deepened and she picked up the tempo on my cock as I teased them. Then to my surprise she slowed down and leaned away from me. She took my head in her hands and kissed me passionately, her tongue sought mine and for along time, we then just kissed and petted.

Again she pushed away and looked me seriously in the eye, "I want to feel you inside me. If I take the condom off, do you promise not to cum inside?"

I nodded, by now I would agree to anything.

"I'll suck you off afterwards, okay?" she added.

"Okay."

Angie then slid backwards releasing my cock which sprang up and stood to attention, she grinned as she carefully rolled the slippery condom off and dropped it onto the carpeted floor. She then moved over my cock and lowered herself onto it again; the added sensation without the condom was fantastic. It was warmer and wetter as she moved up and down the full length without letting it drop out.

"Remember, don't cum inside." she reminded me again before lowering her mouth back on mine.

"I always knew you'd be good at this." she whispered in my ear a few seconds later.

This comment stuck with me for days afterwards, it was the first indication to suggest that this romp was not an off the cuff suggestion. I felt guilty that Angie seemed to be doing all the work but it was soon apparent that she was close to having an orgasm. While her actual moving up and down on my cock had slowed, she was more intense and her breathing more laboured. She began to shake and squeezed me tight as the convulsions took her. I could feel her muscles contracting tightly on my cock, at the same time she whimpered quietly in my ear. As her orgasm abated, I could feel her juices running down my thighs and balls. Her head then sagged to my shoulders. A second or two afterwards, she began rocking her pussy up and down my cock, it wasn't helping me restrain myself from filling her pussy with cum. I was so close.

"This is getting dangerous." I suggested.

"Oops." she whispered in my ear and stopped moving.

"Mmmm, I've waited a long time for that." she said a few seconds later lifting her head and looking me in the face.

She then smiled and kissed me.

I waited for her to break the kiss, "What do mean you've been waiting a long time?"

She chuckled, "Work it out for yourself."

Angie then carefully lifted herself off my cock and knelt in the confined space in front of me. Taking her panties from the floor, she wiped my cock clean before lowering her mouth onto it. It felt like warm velvet as her tongue twirled over the head before taking in half the length into her mouth. Using a combination of her right hand and her mouth she began working my cock.

She lifted her eyes to meet mine, seconds later she lifted her face and smiled sweetly up at me, "Don't cum in my mouth either, I'll never speak to you again if you do."

Angie then began working in earnest, her hand pumping fast while her mouth alternated in sucking my knob or licking the top of it. By this time I had little control as I built up to an orgasm.

"Watch out, this will go every where." I gasped just before I let fly.

Pre-warned, Angie lifted her face from my cock and with her free hand guided the nipple of her left breast over my cock just at the right time. My cum showered her breast while her hand continued milking me until I relaxed. She then guided the nipple of her other breast to the eye of my cock and gently massaged it using cum as a lubricant.

It was a real mess down below, both Angie's breasts and her right hand was covered in cum, she looked up at me at mouthed "Yuk" before giving me a lecherous smile.

Being the perfect young gentleman, I found a clean handkerchief in my jeans pocket and began to clean her breasts. Sitting on the seat beside me she offered each breast in turn for cleaning, then her hand.

"I enjoyed that." she whispered.

"So did I." I replied.

"I could tell." she said taking the sodden handkerchief from my hand and waving it past my face.

She dropped it onto the floor and picked up her panties and placed them over her feet, I watched fascinated as she rolled them up over her thighs and over her pussy, and then pulled her skirt down. Minutes later I was back in the driver's seat heading for Angie's house. Angie stayed in the backseat as I drove, not a word was said as the three of us seemed to be deep in thought in what had just transpired. After we had dropped Angie off I then headed for home, Mike understandably wouldn't speak to me and realised that I had probably ruined our friendship for good. I can remember contemplating whether it was worth it or not as I drove.

Two weeks later and on a Sunday morning I was studying for exams when I heard the door bell ring. Moments later my mother appeared, and with a grin informed me that a young lady was waiting downstairs for me. This was a little unexpected as I don't normally bring girls home for various reasons, but mainly as my mother was embarrassingly over protective of her only son. I followed my mother down, and to my surprise I found Angie waiting for me. I can remember she looked innocently gorgeous in tight jeans, a blue tee shirt and with her hair tied back in a pony tail. After introducing Angie to my waiting and inquisitive parents, I led her out into a small courtyard area at the back of the house and sat at BBQ table. We looked stupidly at each other over the table for a few seconds, both not knowing what to say. Angie broke the ice and asked why I hadn't contacted her. I told her that I didn't know I was supposed to. She looked at me kind of hurt. Looking around to make sure neither of my parents could overhear, she told me that she always liked me and thought I liked her. After what had happened she thought I would phone her. I told her that I had always liked her too, but she was dating Mike. For the next hour or so we sat around talking, she and Mike hadn't spoken since that Sunday afternoon and the relationship was off. She smiled and suggested that she was now looking for a new boyfriend. I can remember that we grinned at each other as we considered the possibilities.

In the early afternoon, my father came out and informed us that they were going out to visit friends, minutes later I heard their car disappearing down the street. Angie asked if we were alone, when I nodded she suggested a tour of my bedroom. I watched with eager anticipation as Angie stood in the middle of my bedroom and slip out of her jeans and tee shirt. As she stepped out of her panties she informed me that since she sucked me off the other day, I owed her a pussy licking. Up until that day, I'd never had a girlfriend who was so sexually forward and demanding, I didn't know it but I was heading for a steep learning curve. I was soon kneeling between her thighs and rolling my tongue up and down her pussy. She also informed that I didn't have to worry about a condom, she was now on the pill and I could finish inside her; that's if I wanted to.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12