Sloppy Seconds Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah finds a huge surprise in Diane.
2.2k words
4.18
85.7k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke when she shifted slightly, interrupting my dreamy sleep. I must have been asleep for a couple of hours. I don't know when she came to bed, I seem to remember falling asleep alone at about midnight. There she lay, flayed out on her back, white nightshirt barely hiding her beautiful nipples, naked from the waist down, legs slightly open, breathing softly.

"Hmmmmmm," I nuzzled up to her, attempting to wake her. She moved a little, then squirmed, turning over, away from me. I wrapped my arms around her, crawling a little onto her back, I buried my nose into the nape of her neck, wriggling her long brown hair out of the way. As I began to lick her skin, she stirred.

"Hmmmmm," she whispered, "no..... I'm asleep, I'm tooooo..."

I tasted her scent, her salty flavor behind her ears, then gently flirted along the lines of her ear, inside. I tasted something strange. I licked her skin and savored the nectar. It wasn't her. I know her taste, the delicious perfume, her sweat, her damp beads. I've sucked and have drunk them in for over three years. Her smells and tastes have a signature, like a good scotch, you just know it. Something wasn't right.

"Di. Baby love, Di. What's that on you? Wake up. Now bitch! What's that?"

"Hmmmmm. What's what?"

I moved away suddenly, "That's not you. There's something else on you. Your scent. Where were you? Were you with someone else? Tell me. Shit. Slut, what's going on?"

We were living together, had been for awhile, but had also slipped off occasionally with others, sometimes women, sometimes men; always old tangled relationships, never pick-ups. Tonight we had dinner with Red, my old super flame, the man I truly felt I could love, if he wasn't so elusive. I stopped sleeping with him a while ago to focus on being with her. He and I made electricity, we lit up the universe with our physical passion, we totally made crazy love fire. Red turned me on to so many amazing and filthy, lovely acts; I will always deeply yearn for him. But it had been too much for me, probably him too, especially since he lived far away, sometimes in New York, sometimes in Europe, hard to pin down.

Dinner had been great, so nice to see him and share him with Di. He invited us to dine at his hotel, he was in town for some business. We drank a lot, as usual, a couple of really expensive bottles. I had an important meeting in the morning and besides, I was on the blood menses and starting having these bad cramps in the middle of dinner. It had started really well, with cocktails and all of us laughing, I had actually thought about ending it with a threesome, the current love of my life, Di, and the only man who ever really understood me totally, a man who I was eternally drawn to.

But the evening went downhill. I went to the bathroom twice to take some pills and change my engorged tampon. After the headaches came on, I knew I needed to leave. I just excused myself, taking a cab home. Di said she'd stay awhile and don't wait up. I saw them looking at each other across the table and the thought did occur to me that anything was possible; I mean Red wasn't committed to me, we made that clear over the years. I was confident that our shared love (Di and myself) was strong enough to keep us bound but in some devious way I probably hoped they would get together. Who knows how the mind works? All I know is... I went to bed alone, she woke me up, and now a foreign scent was on her.

"Di, you fucked him, didn't you? You fucked Red. Fucking Cunt. Tell me. I don't mind if you did, I will mind if you lie. Please tell me."

"Hmmmmmmmmm. Yeahhh. He did. I mean.... Yeah, he did. I'm sorry Sar.... honey, I'm sorry, he said you of all people would understand..."

"Oh shit, are you serious? What did you think I would say?" I was more surprised, almost delighted, than mad. There was a little sense of betrayal, but it was fleeting. "What did you do?"

"We were drunk, you left. I went to his room. Oh honey, come on, don't be angry." She was wide awake now.

I moved over to her and rolled her on her stomach, straddling her, sitting on her ass, which was round, shapely, and gorgeous. I pinned her arms down and sniffed deeply into her neck. I was awake now, my pussy felt full of mensie gunk, but I no longer had my cramps, in fact, I was horny, I wanted to hear this story. I now felt I needed to be part of it. I breathed around her neck, toward her lips.

"Shit, Di. That's Red. I know that smell. He's been fucking licking my girlfriend," I shouted incredulously.

She broke from my grip and turned around, catching my mouth with hers, holding a long kiss. "It was nothing. It was fun, you've got to forgive me," she murmured. She kissed me again, I relaxed in her mouth, our tongues finding each other in familiar knots.

"Why?" I moaned, getting heated.

She broke away, panting, "I just felt a connection with him instantly. Like you told me how you felt when you first met him. It's like I couldn't get away. Also, I haven't had a cock in over a year. Felt great. But love, don't worry, I'm yours. I'm always yours."

"You put his cock in your pussy? You just opened up for him?" I yelled. "You fucking slut!" I lashed out at her, kind of jokingly, but also with some anger. I threw her over on her stomach, her perfect buns in the air, and I slapped them hard.

"Ohhh! Oww! Bitch!" she yelped. I slapped them really hard for about 30 seconds.

"Ohhhh, no, Sarah.... Stop, please," she pleaded.

It only increased my fury and I spanked more, sometime playfully, but mostly with force, reddening her cheeks until she started sobbing. The smacking sound turned me on. I wanted inside her. She was full of someone else's fluids, someone else's love, someone else's thick cum. Red's liquid love. I wanted that.

I brusquely moved her onto her back and sliding her shirt up, I pulled my face onto those impossibly ripe and pink tits, the right one which I pulled into my mouth, suckling and stretching the now stiffening nipple. She moaned. I began biting, and was not gentle. She moaned louder.

Why was I the one about to pleasure my slut of a girlfriend who just cheated on me with my former lover? Who knows why, but I did. Instead of feeling vengeful or contemptuous, I felt really horny and to tell the truth, downright nasty. Maybe I wanted to have a piece of Red myself, feeling I had missed out on the fun. Besides, I got out my anger on her fiery ass mounds, which began blazing bright red in the dim light.

"I'm going to clean you up, Bitch," I mused.

"Oh, Doll, don't, you won't want to, don't... " she responded, but I started biting her nipple harder, stretching it hard away from the breast. It was long and elastic and her pain was palpable. I know she liked this teasing. She groaned a little and her mouth found the fingers of my hand as I let go of her tit and I started moving my kisses down her belly, circling her navel. She was sucking my fingers slowly as my tongue found her folds, still wet and very warm.

The flavor was stronger than usual, expectedly fishy, her heat rising from within. I focused on her clit, taking it between my lips, my tongue dancing around its hardness. Her deep moaning began. I took it deep in my mouth and began biting it, at first playfully.

"Noooo, too hard," she groaned. But her hips kept moving gyrations. I bit harder.

"How was Red, bitch?" I played, whispering, "Did you come? How did you come?" I bit harder, the clit was solid and sticking high.

"No, please, stop. I love you. Too hard!!"

I increased the pressure really hard and as she screamed, she spat my mouth off her pussy and ended up bucking her ass in my face. I pulled my hand down and jammed a finger into her wet twat, scribing circles while pumping in and out in a slow rhythm.

She lost herself in the gratefulness of her clit being released and her moans were now all pleasure. Her button asshole ground against my lips now, her legs pulled back. She pushed and my tongue went in between the crack, licking her mushy starfish.

I now was getting hot myself, wearing a nightshirt and panties, getting damp. I didn't want to lose the moment by taking off anything so continued to dig deeper into her brown hole. It opened slightly as I added another finger to her moistened quim.

"Oh, ummmm," she breathed, "that's nice, deeper, oh love...."

Her backend, usual tight, was unusually loose and my tongue went in easily, I instinctively pushed it deep... the rubbery texture was almost without form and it felt like a jellied hole sucked me in.

My precious Diane was moaning in deep pleasure now, her vaginal walls being torqued right and left, in and out with my fingers, while my mouth sought to please her stinkhole. I pushed into her brownie hard, seeking her deepest place, knowing how much she loved that. It danced circles around the rim, went in, flew out, shot in again and ringed her folds. Her cunt started shuddering and she brought her hand down to meet my hammering fingers as her orgasm began. Her hips started bucking, each thrust slamming her ass against my lips. As she bucked, her heaving asshole began spurting a gooey liquid into my mouth in orgasmic rhythm!

I tasted the liquid, a thick squishy salty spit. I knew that taste, I recalled instantly. My tongue pistoned an inch into her exquisite behind with each heave, then slammed out, a spurt of jism, back in, and it repeated for about 10 seconds! Her ass was ejaculating into me, I was giving an anal blow job to a woman and I drank it all! Holy Shit!

Her colon distended wide and shining red, glistening with anal moisture. After the mangling, her hole had no form and things just slid out onto my face, she lost any control to keep her bulk insider her, it wormed and poured out, some liquid, some hunky, bits of his white cum dotting the brown. With a final exertion, she bucked her ass against my face, gluing my tongue inside her shithole and pulled back slowly, pulling her fingers and mine out of her drenched pussy. A long strand of goo stretched nearly 12 inches from her bunger to my mouth. It broke and dripped onto the bed. I licked it up and I tasted spunk. MAN SPUNK! Fucking MAN SPUNK!

It dribbled out of my mouth, big long globs of it, strung together in a pale white shimmer, sliding down my chin. I carefully lapped it off my own face as it dawned on me what happened: Red had fucked her ass deep until he filled it! He poured his fucking man cum into her divine rectum while I was suffering with my fucking period cramps. Bastard! I still loved him, I realized in that moment of great confusion, passion, lust, love. She ejaculated his cum into me, fuckin' awesome.

I re-entered her freshly fucked steamy rump, tongue-probed her rectum, savoring the fluid, Red's fluid mixed with my lover's insides.

"Oh, Sarah, I love you, forgive me, I love you so much, that was too much, ohhhhhh..." she whispered, falling back to earth. She was still on her back, her breathing coming down a bit and now I couldn't get enough of it. Rather than let her rest, my engine was roaring; I went totally inside her and began sucking her anus, her hole.

"ummmmmm, ohhhh, no more...," she cried, but what happened next surprised us both. She pulled back her cheeks to give me more access, and her sphincter muscles flexed tightly to suddenly expel all the remaining come into my mouth, which I caught and swallowed. Nothing tasted so good. Ohhhhh. Then in the midst of my ecstasy, with a tremendous burst of gas, her ass shot something hard, a little clump of chocolate into my mouth!

Without knowing, she shat a come-covered turf into me. I had enough patience to swirl the marble around my mouth, sucking the sperm juice off her shit nugget, tasting its essence, before biting into the truffle, exploding my senses with her rectal bitterness. Now my own slit was beginning to drip, my panties getting wet, my saliva was coating her shit. Her sweet tight bunger, now a stretched scream, the goo strings sticking to my lips like pizza cheese, Oh, Di, I love you, you slithered... this is the most you!

I now was ravaging hot, and crawled up alongside her. I pushed my heated slit against her naked come-soaked genitals and we kissed. Our mouths met again and I pushed some remaining brown into her mouth, wiping her teeth. A big loogey of cum string hung between my mouth and hers, some residue from her ass melting alongside it.

"Oh Sarah, Sarah, I'm sorry, please...," she murmured within our locked embrace.

She then quickly pulled off and moved to get up.