Sloppy Seconds Pt. 04

Story Info
The three couples are at it again.
4.1k words
4.55
23.7k
23
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,069 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

Sloppy Seconds IV

Sharon walked into the bar in the hotel that she and her husband Jake were staying the weekend. This was the first time they had been to this hotel on a Friday evening. Sharon was a little disappointed when she saw that the bar was almost empty. She shrugged her shoulders heading for a stool at the bar. It was early, maybe people would show up in a little while. Jake stepped into the bar three minutes after his wife. Looking around he sighed at the slim pickings and found a booth seat where he could watch his wife from.

Ten minutes after Sharon entered the bar, Jill, taking a deep breath, walked into the bar. She had just left her husband Bert at the elevators. Looking around as she walked to a stool at the bar, Jill sighed as she saw that the barroom was almost empty. She did notice another beautiful young woman farther down the bar from her. The two women looked at each other and nodded. Jill's husband came into the bar and groaned at the lack of men in the bar. Tonight might be only him and Jill up in their room.

Kayla stepped into the bar more nervous than she had ever been in the last couple of weeks. She didn't know why, but she was, and once she looked around she was also disappointed at the sparse pickings in the bar. Her husband Bill and she knew it was a holiday weekend, but still to be almost empty was not very exciting. She climbed up on a stool at the end of the bar. Looking down the bar, she saw two other sexy women there. She nodded as each of them looked at her. Bill walked in, stopping dead in his tracks. After a couple seconds, he continued to a booth along the wall so he could watch his beautiful wife. He was surprised by the lack of men in the bar.

For thirty minutes the three couples sat in the bar, sipping their drinks and watching each other. Finally, Kayla got off her stool and walked down the bar to the cute little blonde in the middle of the bar. From the other end, Sharon slipped off her stool and joined the two women at the middle of the bar. They introduced themselves and sat talking and sipping their drinks.

For the next half hour, the women talked and cackled with each other at the bar. After an hour not one single or married man had approached the women. Their husbands finally joined them at the bar.

"This is my husband Bill," Kayla said to everyone.

"This is my husband Jake," Sharon announced.

"And this is my husband Bert," Jill told them.

The three men shook hands with each other and the two women, kissing her their wives gently on the lips.

"Why don't we grab that big table over there," Bert said pointing to the one table they would all be able to sit at.

"Good idea." The other five said at the same time.

They all walked to the table and arranged themselves boy, girl, boy, girl, boy girl around the roundtable.

"Well...may I take a guess why we're all here tonight?" Jake said.

Everyone looked at him, waiting.

"All us men like sloppy seconds," Jake said laughing at the nods he got from the men. "And you women found out you love having a strange cock sliding in and out of your bodies?"

The women all nodded at him.

"Well, it would seem this weekend is a bust," Bert said.

"And I was looking forward to getting myself...well...royally fucked," Jill said blushing deeply.

No one blinked an eye at her use of the f-word. In fact, all of them chuckled or giggled at her statement.

"Well ladies, there are three men sitting here, at least two of them are strangers to you," Bill said raising his eyebrows at them all.

"What?" Kayla growled at her husband.

"Well these two gentlemen with us have been ogling your lovely breasts since we sat down here. Would you be opposed to letting them see the rest of you up in the privacy of a room?"

"Hmm...I suppose not. Ladies?" Kayla asked.

"I wouldn't. I really need to get laid tonight. I guess for one night I wouldn't be opposed to allowing my husband to fuck someone else," Jill said softly.

"Same here," Sharon told them.

All the men were nodding and smiling as they sized up the women they were not married to.

"Well, I see the men like the idea. Whose room do we use?" Sharon asked.

Looking at each other, the group thought about what was going to happen.

"We have a suite," Kayla said. "It has two huge king size beds."

Everyone nodded. The men were ogling Kayla's breast in her sheer blouse. Even her husband was watching her nipples harden as she sat there exposed. Even the women were watching her breasts. Then everyone laughed.

"Well?" Kayla asked looking at Jill and Sharon.

The women all stood up. The men followed. Kayla led off with Jill and Sharon following in her wake. The men trailed behind the women ogling their swaying asses. The women were talking and giggling as they walked to the elevators. It took a couple of minutes for the elevator to arrive. Once inside, the husbands hugged their wife's to them and kissed them passionately. The woman moaned as they were mauled by their husband's hands. When the elevator doors opened the disheveled women giggled as they followed Bill down the hall to his and Kayla's room. He opened the door and the women hurried in, the men were just as anxious to get things started.

Everyone stood looking at each other with bated breath. Each not wanting to be first to start something. The girls all looked at each other shaking their heads.

"Okay, we all know the husband wants to watch his wife getting fucked and then have sloppy seconds, but there are three women who want to get fucked, right now," Sharon said, looked at the men. "So make up your minds. Fuck strange pussy or sloppy seconds right away. The cum will still be in there after you have had a chance to recover."

"She's right," Jake said looking at the men. "We can have our cake and eat it too."

Kayla, Jill, and Sharon laughed. Kayla went first, she stripped off her dress and underwear, even though she had dressed extra sexy tonight, she was suddenly in a hurry to have a cock in her body. The other two women quickly shed their clothes and stood, watching the men.

The men shrugged their shoulders and stripped. Kayla watched them carefully. She walked to Bert and took his hand, leading him to one of the beds. Jill, nodding, took Jake, leaving Sharon with Bill. The three women all climbed on one bed and lay on their backs with their legs spread. They were arranged in such a way that their husbands could watch their faces as they were royally fucked by the stranger between their legs.

Jill was the first to moan as Jack pressed his cock into her tight, wet pussy. Next, it was Kayla's turn to moan, her pussy being invaded by Bert. Everyone could hear Bert sigh as he pressed into Kayla and watched her big breasts jiggle on her chest. Kayla laughed at the look on his face. Then Sharon cried out as Bill pushed in to her.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Sharon cried out.

"My god, Jake, you are so big," Jill said. Jake was average but Jill wanted to boost his ego just a little. She found the men fucking her always fucked her better if she flattered them. Jake moaned as he settled down, pressing into her as far as he could

Bill groaned as he hit bottom in Sharon. Sharon shook with the first of many orgasms.

"Oh Fuck!" Kayla shouted as Bert slammed into her pussy hard. Bert pulled out of her slow and easy, stopped for just a second and then slammed into her again. Kayla shouted again, this time her words were unintelligible.

The room was now filled with moans and groans and cries of ecstasy from both women and men. Very few words were spoken as the slapping of skin on skin echoed around the big room. Whispers of 'Oh fuck' could be heard on occasion. A lot of 'Oh god' shouts filled the ears of the husbands as their wives were fucked by strange cocks.

The first man to roar his orgasm to the room was Bert. Kayla was right behind him screaming her third orgasm loudly. Their scream triggered everyone else and the room was filled with shouts and screams of pleasure. The men fell to the side of the woman they had been with, each taking their partner's hand in theirs.

"Holy fuck," Kayla shouted. "That was really intense! Listening to you all fuck was fantastic."

"Would you like to do this every weekend?" Bill huffed out of breath from fucking Sharon.

"God yes," Kayla replied.

"Me too," said Jill.

"Me also," Sharon chimed in.

The men all moved to their wife. Each looked down into the eyes of their precious spouse. The wives, as one grabbed their husband's cocks. The men were hard in a very short time.

"Ready dear?" Jake asked his wife Sharon. She nodded, afraid to say anything. She was so hot, so excited, she knew her voice wouldn't work.

"Are you ready?" Bill asked Kayla.

"God damn right I am," Kayla responded loudly surprising everyone, even her husband.

Bill crawled between Kayla's legs, she guided him into her sloppy pussy. Bill groaned at the feel of her pussy being filled Bert's cum. He was reliving a dream. One he had relived for the past three months, every Friday and Saturday nights. Kayla was surprised at how turned on she was as Bill's hard cock slipped inside of her excited body. She loved him so much. She also loved what he let her do every weekend. She really liked all the strange cock she had been getting. She had never thought she would when first told her of his fantasy. But, because she loved him so much, she had put her fears aside and had sex with a stranger that first night. Even after coming harder then she had ever come in her life, she was still unsure until her husband fucked her so hard that she passed out from the orgasm she had when he screamed he was coming. That was the turning point in her life. It was also the turning point for Bill. After that first night, he was hooked on sloppy seconds.

Jack was brought back to the presence of his wife, Sharon. Both of them had watched Kayla and Bill couple. Jake walked on his knees between Sharon's spread thighs. He was looking down at her cum filled pussy, his hard cock wagging as he moved. Grabbing his ridged pole, Sharon pulled him to her opening. Jake easily slipped inside his wife. He groaned at the feel her sloppy pussy. Sharon moaned, then sighed, as her dear, sweet, Jake pressed into to her hyper-excited cunt. She had never liked that word, but after fucking the second stranger in one night, she has started to call her pussy that on weekends. She shivered with pleasure as she thought that bad, nasty word. Jack was in heaven as he easily slid into his wife. He loved Sharon so much even before she let other men fuck her. Now he loved her more after each time she did. After that first night, Sharon was hooked. She liked doing other men for Jack. She liked the way he treated her the rest of the week. He treated her like a princess.

Jill was fascinated with what was happening on the bed. She still held Bert's hard cock in her hand. Bert was looking at his beautiful wife as she watched the others. He knew she was really a voyeur at heart, but she also liked to have sex. He gently touched her shoulder. She turned looking at him, a smile on her face.

"I haven't forgotten about you dear," she said laying back on the bed.

Bert slipped between her thighs. Jill guided him to her opening. Bert slipped his cock gently inside her body. He moaned as he felt the cum of another man cover his cock. Jill growled as he pressed into her. Her pussy always felt great, but after she had fucked a strange cock, it felt ten times better. All gooey and slippery. He loved the feel of her just fucked pussy. Jill liked to fuck. She told Bert that all the time and she did, but she loved to watch too. She had told several of her girlfriends that Bert was available to them if they wished. She hadn't told Bert yet, but after tonight, he might just go along with what she wanted him to do. She wanted to watch him fuck her friends until they were so worked up that she could suck his cum out of their well-fucked cunts. Bert had loved fucking Kayla. She had moaned and groaned the entire time. Her pussy felt great. But his wife's felt a hundred times better right now filled with Jake's gooey mess.

For the next twenty minutes, the room was filled with the sounds of sex. The sound of sloppy pussy being fucked by hard anxious cocks. The sounds of women crying out their ecstasy as they climbed uphill to the cliffs of orgasm. The men's groans and huffing and puffing as they jammed and thrust their hard excited cocks into their hot wives echoed off the walls, filling everyone's ears with the sweet sounds of the ultimate pleasure between a man and a woman...sex.

Jake was the first man to roar his climax to the rest. Sharon screamed hers just behind him. The Kayla was screaming nonsense to them. Bill grunted slammed into his wife one last time. He groaned long and hard as he filled his wife. Jill and Bert were still going at it, hard and fast as the rest lay there trying to catch their breath. Then Bill was growling as he dumped his cum into his wife. Jill sighed, her hips bucking under him. She came just seconds after he stopped. They looked at each other with love in their eyes. Bert rolled to Jill's side and panted trying to feed his oxygen-starved lungs. Jill just smiled at her husband breathing softly but fast.

"Holy fuck that was so hot!" Kayla shouted what the rest of them were feeling. "I could get used to this. A regular set of partners each weekend. No nerves, no worries about rejection..." Her voice trailed off at her husband raised his head up and looked down at her.

"But..." He started to say.

"But what? I don't need a stranger each week, just a cock different than yours. Just another man or men to assuage my craving."

"Okay, dear. You're right I don't need it to be a stranger either."

Kayla sat up, looked around at everyone. They sat up too, looking around at each other.

"Kayla is right. I don't need it to be a stranger," Jake said. Sharon nodded.

The rest of the women nodded.

"I sure wouldn't mind having regulars for the weekend. But, Jill likes to watch. She wants me to fuck her friends so she can. Don't worry honey, Beth told me what you want her to do, she's ready when you are," Bert said. Jill looked embarrassed as she lowered her eyes to the look at her knees.

"Wow, I would have never thought! Of course, with two willing women to server your needs Jill, do you really need your friends?" Kayla asked.

Jill's eyes widened at her question. She shook her head.

"No I wouldn't, but I wanted my friends to experience Bert. Then I wanted to eat his cum out of them. Would you be willing to let me do that to you, Kayla, before you husband took you back?" Jill asked.

"Uh, I don't know. I have never thought about that. But it might be interesting to try. Sometime. When Bill isn't with me. And Bert is. Shit!

Now you have me all turned on, Jill."

Jill laughed as did Sharon. Bill looked at his wife with interest. So did Jake and Bert.

"But I still want my friends to get fucked by Bert. I think they would like that too," said Jill.

"Well, you can do that too. I guess," Kayla replied.

"Who wants a drink?" Bill asked getting up and heading to the mini-bar.

The women all headed for the bathroom. The guys heard the shower start.

"It's a big walk-in shower, four showerheads, each with its own control."

When the women came out, each man went in to clean up separately. The women laughed and giggled at them. They could fuck in another man's cum, but couldn't take showers together. They had a good laugh about that foible.

"I guess the partners for our last time will be...me and Jake, Jill and Bill, and Sharon and Bert. Is that okay with everyone?" Kayla asked.

Everyone nodded as they stood sipping their drinks. There seemed to be no hurry to get into bed and begin coupling. The six of them stood talking and joking for about an hour. When they realized that they were paired the man or woman they would be fucking next, everyone laughed.

They all set down their glasses and went over to the bed. Each couple lay down as they had been before. Heads to the center feet to the outside, women on their backs. The men lay beside the woman they would be with and started by kissing and touching. They all seemed to groan in unison.

"Now cut that out," Kayla laughed as she groaned again at Jake's cock sliding into her clean, wet pussy.

Sounds of sex filled the room once again. Not the hurried sound that last filled it, just the soft, slow sounds of sex that partners want to make last. This time there was talking between the partners.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Kayla said as Jake pushed into her slow and easy.

"Fuck!" Jill shouted as Bill started to hammer her pussy with his hard cock. Then he slowed down. Jill groaned as he pressed his pelvis against hers trapping her excited clit between them.

"Oh god, I'm coming already," Sharon whispered to Bert as she shook with orgasm.

"God your pussy feels wonderful when you cum," Bert said softly. Sharon smiled up at Bert as she shook once more crying out with ecstasy.

For the next hour, the slapping of skin and the cries of pleasure once again filled the room. Each woman had multiple orgasms with the man that was fucking them. The men were all close to their ultimate goal, fill the woman under them with their hot seed. The men just kept the slow assault upon the women. The women just lay back and enjoyed what the men were doing to them. It all felt so wonderful, they didn't want it to stop but knew that eventually, the men would fill them with what their husbands wanted, cum.

Then the men were grunting and roaring as they filled their partner with their seed. Jake was first. His roar started Bert. Then Bill filled Jill. After a few minutes, everyone was on their back huffing and puffing. Jill, got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Sharon. She looked down into Sharon's serene face. Leaning down she whispered in her ear.

"Can I clean you wonderful pussy?"

Sharon opened her eyes in shock but didn't say no. She looked into Jill's pretty eyes.

"Go ahead dear, give it a try, but if I push you away, please don't try to force me?"

"I won't dear," Jill said softly.

Jill moved down between Sharon's legs. Sharon spread them so Jill could get to her overly excited pussy. Just the thought of Jill sucking her husband's cum out of Sharon's pussy was turning her on. She didn't know why, but it was. Jill's tongue gently touched Sharon's labia. Sharon jerked but didn't push her away. Jill continued, using her tongue to part Sharon's lips so Jill could get at her husband's cum. Sharon started to breathe faster as the tongue on her pussy excited her even more than she was.

For the next ten minutes, the two women were the only ones moaning with excitement. then the men sat up to watch what was happening. Kayla was the last to look up, watching Jill devour Sharon. Kayla was suddenly wanting what Sharon was getting. She wanted Sharon to suck and lick her pussy to get Jake's cum out of her. It looked so sexy what Jill was doing to Sharon. Then she realized she would have to suck her husband's cum out of Jill. She turned that over in her mind realizing that she would like that.

Moving toward the two women, Kayla pushed Jill's legs apart. Jill looked up to see who was being so bold. When she saw Kayla lowering her head between Jill's thighs, Jill went back to licking and sucking Sharon. Sharon had looked up as Jill's mouth left her pussy. She smiled when she felt it return. Then she saw Kayla between Jill's thighs. Kayla's body was positioned in such a way, then if Sharon moved just a little to her left, she could suck on Kayla's beautiful cum filled pussy. Slowly moving, Sharon pushed Kayla's legs open. Kayla didn't even look up. She just moaned when Sharon's mouth suck on her labia and her tongue lapped at her opening.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,069 Followers
12