Sloppy Sex with a Horny Latina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're fucking awesome," I exclaimed, pulling back to examine her pretty face, dripping with saliva from her thick lips and thin chin.

Her lips closed, she licked her lips and she smiled. "You're a good kisser," she informed me quietly. Then she returned to work, lowering her mouth down to my cock. Since I was sitting upright, I got a look now at her naked back and her thin skirt over her hips and ass. I could make out the curves of her buttocks, which were round and fleshy. I couldn't stop wondering if she'd let me see that ass too, and maybe get some personal time with her wet Latin kitty. I asked myself, wonder if she's shaved at all.

I felt her put both of her small hands on my thighs, and she pushed her head down with her lips wrapped around my erection. "Oh fuck!" I screamed, feeling her sucking me so deep, and I laid back in my chair with my feet now way out on the floor, legs spread open. I looked down and the brunette was milking my penis with her tight lips, pumping her mouth up and down, sucking the top few inches as her lips slid down the shaft then pulled up to the tip, again and again. My ass began to rock a little, fucking her mouth. She moaned, and I could feel the buzzing vibrations in my penis, adding to the sensational feelings. Her lips were dripping with saliva, she was leaving thick streams of spit on my cock as she worked her mouth up and down the shaft, her tongue always licking my meat inside her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah," I grunted, gripping the armchairs. I could feel a massive orgasm wanting to erupt; I feared my cockhead was literally going to explode in her mouth, it was aching so badly.

Marisa was working me hard now. Her small hands were wrapped on my meaty, hairy thighs, and her neck was stiff as she bobbed her head and entire torso up and down my dick. She had my cock pointed towards her, so as I leaned back, it was at a very deflected angle from my abdomen. I could see her breasts swaying as her mouth slid up and down my cock. I groaned appreciatively, and she responded by wrapping one of her hands around my shaft's fat base again. "Yeah!" I exclaimed, feeling her four fingers and thumb grip and squeeze my meat while her mouth and lips were pumping above. I could see sweat beading on her forehead, her chest was a little perspiry too from putting all her body in the blowjob.

She pulled up then stuck her tongue out, and began just licking my cockhead and shaft, her face moving all around as she flicked and licked her tongue at every angle. "So good baby," Marisa moaned in a husky young voice, "I love your cock." She wasn't looking up at me, her eyes were glassy, staring off into space while she gazed in the direction of my stomach. I pulled my shirt up to reveal my tummy, which was mostly flat and a source of pride for me, but she wasn't really focused on looking at my stomach. Her tongue was rubbing and slurping my cockhead and shaft, coating me with more saliva, and each time her fist moved up to jerk me, it gathered more saliva and spread it around to the aching base of my shaft.

Marisa filled her mouth with saliva, and she moved her lips to just the swollen cockhead. I leaned back, watching, her hand around the base of my dick to keep it pointed straight upwards. Leaning over my erection, the 18 year old opened her mouth and allowed a thick glob of saliva to dribble downwards, coating my cockhead then slowly dripping down the shaft. Very slowly. She smiled at me, brushing some of her long dark hair over her ear, keeping her hand on the base of my penis and giving her saliva time to drip down my dick. My cock was so hard, I could feel it throbbing in the air as she held it. I laughed, maddened at how her thick drool was slowly coating my cock. Marisa mercifully moved her hand upwards, gathering the spit with her fingers, then drawing her hand down my shaft to coat her saliva on it more. Then the slut did it again, holding my cock at the base and using her tongue to push a wad of gooey clear saliva out of her mouth to coat my erection again.

My dick was getting extremely wet, sloppy like she promised. Her hand and chin were a gooey mess. My eyes were glued to my cock and her pretty face, as she now moved her lips forward and pressed them against the underside of my cock. Marisa's tongue flattened on my dick, and she began moving her lips vertically up and down my cockshaft, spreading her saliva around and applying even more. I groaned, pulling my legs open, my penis was so hard it was hurting.

She smiled, pulling back to admire how wet my big dick was. I could see she really liked the size of my erection. She stroked it now, her hand sliding through the messy saliva all over my cock, and her eyes stared at the sight. Then her eyes caught mine, and she giggled. I moaned to let her know I was loving her attention.

My daughter's friend put her mouth over my cockhead, and she swallowed me again. I tried not to move, wanting her to do all the work, but as her warm mouth descended on my erection, my hips bucked and I pushed some meat into her mouth. She moaned, feeling me fucking her, and she put her tongue flat on the bottom of my erection while her lips were sucking the cockhead and top inch of the shaft. I instinctively thrust forward again, sliding a couple inches more of my shaft into her mouth, and she just hung her mouth there, moaning so I could feel the vibrations on my dick. She was wanting me to fuck her mouth. So I grabbed the armrests of my chair, and I slowly pumped my hips up and down, sliding my cock in and out of that pretty teenage mouth. Our eyes met, smiling together, and she looked so beautiful with a penis in her thick lips.

I could feel that surging in my balls, the butterflies in my stomach. My dick was so close to cumming; fucking this warm wet mouth was insanely wonderful. I was gasping, moving my cock in and out of her mouth while I tried to breath slowly and hold back the impending orgasm. I think she knew it too, her other hand massaging my balls, and her mouth seemed to suck my penis harder, creating more of a vacuum that edged my throbbing dick closer to orgasm.

"Fuck yes," I swore, almost painfully, balls hurting so bad.

Suddenly her big brown eyes looked up at me. Marisa knew a man; she was aware of the signs. She moved her mouth back off my cock for a brief instant. "I want your cum, baby," she moaned, her tongue pausing only briefly before continuing to lick my throbbing penis.

I laughed, trying to play it coy. "Well, if you insist."

Marisa's 18 year old lips swallowed my cockhead and she pushed her fist down around my base, her hand pressing my balls again, this time holding me there. Damn, the bitch knows what a man wants. I instinctively pressed my pelvis forward against her fist and mouth, keeping the pressure intense for a moment, then I pulled back for a partial second before gyrating and thrusting forward again. She pumped my cock with her fist when I reared back then when my pelvis lurched up, she pushed her fist down again. I was so fucking close.

"Shit!" I screamed, out of control.

I gasped and felt it, my balls exploded. With my cockhead inside her mouth and her fist down around my base, my penis ejaculated. I felt the first squirt of hot semen shoot through my tube out of my cockhead, creating a piercing, almost painful burn right at the spot where it squirted out. My first glob of semen spewed into Marisa's mouth. Her hand felt my shaft convulsing and then she tasted my cum, and she knew she succeeded. She leaned back on her heels, taking her mouth off, looking at my cock while her fist held it upright. I couldn't stop it, I began cumming hard. Wave after wave of semen shot up my shaft, shooting into the air then splattering down noisily. Globs and globs of hot, creamy jism were landing in pools on my cock and thighs and abdomen, and all over her brown little hand. Marisa didn't flinch, her fist was pumping my shaft in rhythm with my ejaculations, drawing out more and more semen with each jerk. She was smiling, her tongue out, watching me cum in her hand.

"Oh fucking shit, oh fuck," I panted, feeling more cum dribbling out, "oh fuck, baby, oh shit, oh that is so fucking good, so good." I too was sweating now, my knit shirt soaking from sweat already.

Marisa loosened her grip on my dick but pumped it still until every last drop was out, making a mess on her hand and my body. Her broad lips were tweaked up with a girlish smile, while her brown eyes stared at the liquid continuing to dribble out of my cock's eyehole each time her hand slid up and squeezed out another drop. I found myself staring at the look on her face, even more sexy than those two big teen tits she had.

I leaned back, allowing her to continue to stroke my spent dick, which remained perfectly rigid because of how hot she was. "Fuck that was awesome," I muttered, wiping sweat off my forehead, "you give one good fucking blowjob."

She wrinkled her nose and eyebrows at me, "Thanks," while still holding my dick.

It was a pregnant moment, a pause after my orgasm when normally I guess we'd probably be done. But she was so sexy, those breasts of hers so hot, I wanted to keep the moment going. "Hey," I moaned with a wink, "rub your tits against it, let me feel those big tits."

"Oh?" She giggled at the request, but she liked it. She leaned up, arched her back, pushing those twin beauties towards me. "Like this?" Holding my dick upright with her finger and thumb in a circle at the base, she arched her torso towards me and kissed the tip of her hard brown nipple on my bulbous, messy cockhead. I was hardly breathing, watching that moment as tit and cock touched. She giggled and wiggled my erection with her hand, slapping my meat on her boob and around her nipple, smearing sperm onto her skin. She and I watched it intently, it looked so sexy with my white-hot, reddened penis, all angry and rigid, against her creamy-tan, soft smooth round breast. The feeling of her skin being covered in sperm was amazing, then she rubbed the sperm around with the pulsating hot shaft of my erection, and I could feel the softness of her tit against my dick. I moaned, she did too. She twisted to put her other breast on my penis, and more cum smeared onto that other mound, and she rubbed her nipple around the shaft and cockhead.

"Fuck that's sexy," I said with my mouth full of saliva, staring at her sexy boobs, "how big are they, they are so fucking hot."

The high school senior giggled again, although she didn't sound surprised that I liked her rack. "Um, they're usually D cups, I mean, that's what I usually wear."

D cups! I had never fucked a girl with tits that big before. She was gorgeous and that wasn't even considering that her breasts were amazing and huge. "You are so sexy, your tits are so sexy -- titfuck me, wrap them around my cock, honey."

"Yeah." She was already thinking that. Leaning over my pelvis, she cupped her breasts in her hands and sandwiched my messy erection. I pushed my pelvis forward, staring. Her big creamy tits swallowed my shaft, and I could feel her flat breastplate against the underside of my dick. She moved her entire body up and down, and as she slid down the head of my dick poked out from between those melons. The sides of my cock felt her soft orbs, and she squeezed my cock between our bodies as she leaned forward. "Oh yeah," moaned the young slut.

"Fuck," I agreed, staring at her tits surrounding my erection.

Marisa sat back on her heels again, releasing my cock, and she grabbed it with her soft hand. My cock and balls were sticky with sperm, and now her breasts were too; I could see the semen rubbed over her nipples and titties. It was very sexy. "Fuck," she exclaimed in surprise, her hand wrapping around my bone and feeling its size and girth, "you're still so hard!"

It was a complement I'd had from girls in the past, and I'd forgotten how teens like the guys Marisa had probably been sucking were likely going soft after cumming. I shrugged like it was no big deal. "I guess you aren't used to man-size cocks," I grinned.

She pushed her long dark hair off her face and gave me a warm, toothy grin back. "Nope, I guess not," she purred, "I like it."

I saw how she was looking at my dick and I wanted more, a lot more. "Well, if you wanna suck it more, be my guest," I moaned, lying flatter on my chair so my cock jutted upright more, and I could spread my knees wider too. "But," I added in a low tone, "you have to promise me that I get to return the favor, let me lick your pussy then."

Now, like her original proposition to me that started our little love fest, my condition caught her by surprise. "Oh really?" She looked at me with a smile and raised eyebrow as if none of her previously guys had asked her that, or at least, not offered as part of a blowjob. "You really would?"

"Oh I definitely will," I promised with a nod, my mouth already wetting at the thought of getting her nude and licking her vagina. "You think I can get you to cum a few times in my mouth?"

Marisa didn't answer immediately, she stared at me like I was talking fantasy, then she blushed and laughed and nodded. "Oh, fuck, where have you been all my life?"

I can promise you, I was thinking about more than merely licking her vagina, but I didn't want to push that envelope at the moment. Maybe later, I told myself. But I looked at the clock, and realized we didn't have a lot of "later" -- my wife and daughter would be home probably in about 20 or 25 minutes. And we still had to clean ourselves up, because the odor definitely screamed "sex and orgasms." So I sneered confidently at her, getting a very horny idea in my head. "This is definitely going to be fun -- tell you what, let me call and see how much time we have, and you can let me watch you strip while I do that." I reached for the phone on my desk, while I watched her face for her answer.

She beamed with another smile and nodded vibrantly, her hair bouncing around her face. "Okay, sure." She quickly stood up, looking at my eyes to be sure they were aimed at her. Only I stalled, looking to my phone to dial my daughter's cell phone number. I could have dialed the wife, but under the circumstances, I didn't want to hear her voice. When the phone was ringing, I looked again towards Marisa's hot tits and sultry waist in her thin, knee-length skirt. She put her hands on her, hips, causing her back to arch and stick those cum-covered, big nude tits towards me, while she waited for my phone call.

I don't need to go into details. My daughter answered and, as my eyes continuously gazed at the topless body of her friend, I confirmed the worst. They left early from practice. My wife and daughter had just left the school parking lot, and they'd be home in about 15 minutes.

"Fuck," I swore as I dropped the phone to end the call, "they'll be here in like 15 minutes." I pouted at Marisa, then let my eyes trail down her sexy, curvy body. She didn't have much fat on her tummy, and her hips had an hourglass shape. She had long legs, that was for sure. One fucking hot body; maybe her thighs and butt had a bit of excess she could lose, maybe 15 pounds or so, but I was absolutely not going to complain. She was the hottest girl I'd ever been naked with.

"Mmm, is that right," Marisa moaned at the report, and her reaction suggested that she thought it was a lot of time. Her smile was ear to ear, her eyes were wide and alive. Her hands were on her hips, with her thumbs hooked inside the elastic waistband of her skirt. "So what are we waiting for?" As she said that, she straightened her arms downward, bending with her boobs dropping, and she pushed her skirt down her creamy tanned thighs. The skirt came loose once it passed her knees, and she stood upright, entirely naked except for a pair of clean, white cotton panties with pink waistband. Seeing me gazing at her pelvis and crotch, she slowly rotated until her butt and back were facing me, and she was looking at me over her shoulder. The high school's nickname, "CHARGERS" was written across the backside of her panties. I snickered, thinking it was a little presumptuous that high school girls would be using their panties to advertise their school allegiance. But it did look damn good across Marisa's round, curvy buttocks.

She watched me stare at her ass, as her thumbs hooked in the waistband of the panties. Then she bent forward a second time, and she pushed the panties down her fabulous teen butt. I must have gasped audibly, seeing her soft smooth butt cheeks then, finally, that dark thatch of hair under and between them. My penis felt even harder, and I actually grabbed it myself and squeezed it as I ravenously watched her lower her panties to her dainty ankles and step out of them. She stood upright, knees together, showing off her naked ass and looking at me proudly. Then she spun around again to face me, her hands flat on her curvy hips, her face blushing for the first time like a naughty schoolgirl. Her big round tits and flat tummy were delicious, but my eyes rocketed to the sight of her crotch. Dark tufts of pubic hair, not particularly thick but instead wispy and inviting. I couldn't see any pink at the moment, but I could see the soft roundness of her lips. The smooth, bronze skin of her upper, inner thighs glistened in the late-afternoon sunlight, showing how wet her pussy already was. I wanted her so badly.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," I panted, my hand slowly stroking my dick as I stared at her naked teenage body, "so fucking hot."

"Here," she smiled, stepping forward towards me, "let me do that for you." If I had a thought that she might just climb on me to fuck me, I was wrong. Marisa returned to her knees between my legs, naked now, her small slender hand reaching out to take my penis from my own hand. She wrapped her fingers around my bone, holding it upright, and her lips returned to it. I watched eagerly as Marisa's pouty, messy lips swallowed my round cockhead and sucked it into the vacuum her cheeks were creating. Her warm, wet tongue brushed against the sensitive underside of my dick inside her mouth, undoubtedly now tasting my sperm still coating my cock.

I moaned deeply. "Oh yes baby, yeah, suck it." I reached to grab my knees again, spreading open my legs and I laid back on my big office chair, watching the perfect teenager sucking my erection.

She looked up at me with pouty eyes, her lips swallowing the fat shape of my cockhead and bone. She kept looking at me, the little slut, while she sucked another inch or two into her mouth, suckling and milking it, her tongue washing over it. Then she began to pump her mouth on it with a rhythm, moving faster up and down, pushing her mouth down as far as she could while she could still be looking at me.

"Fuck," she grunted, jerking my cock with one hand while she sat up and caught her breath for a second, and licked the flavors in her mouth, "it's so hard after you just cummed." Then she stuck my penis back inside her mouth, sucking it as hard as she could while licking it with her tongue.

I leaned back, watching in amazement, as the young slut sucked and worshipped my boner with her thick lips and juicy tongue. It was making me incredibly hard for her. My penis wanted to fuck something besides her mouth, but I assumed that was not an option. It was actually making me a little disappointed; in the few minutes we had left, I probably wasn't going to cum again. And her fantastic blowjob was making me really hard, extremely horny. I let her suck me another minute, getting my penis so sloppy wet and hard, then I moved the show to another stage. "Honey, I wanna lick your pussy so badly, so badly."

Noisily, she pulled her lips back and off of my dong, a string of drool dropping down my shaft over her hand. "You do huh?" Her eyes half-closed as she salivated on the thought. "I'd love that too."