Slow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I want you to tell me what you want. What gives you the most pleasure?" She put more lubrication on him and rubbed slow again. "Do you want this?" One, "Or just a wham, bam, thank you maam?" Two. She lays on his penis so that it rested between her breasts and she softly rubs. "Is this what you want?" She strokes him again—Three. "Or endless pleasure."

Four.

He moans, "Please, finish me, I need you..."

Five.

"Then you need to tell me."

Six.

"Tell you what—" he is breathless.

Seven.

"That this is what you want."

Eight.

"I want you..."

Nine.

"You want me to what?"

Ten.

"I want you to get on top of me and fuck my brains out."

She let go of him and got off of him. "Tut, tut, what would the children say, you using language like that?" She got up and faced him. Then she laid herself on top of him with her face over his. He could feel every part of her resting on him as she kissed his face gently. She asked through her kisses, "Do you really want me?"

He almost shouted his reply. It was a simple, gentle "yes" that held all of his desire and desperation and frustration and sexual energy. She reached up to his bound hands and stoked them, down to his arms and shoulders. She lowered her mouth to his nipples and chewed on them gently for a moment. Then she got up and her legs were bent on either side of his pelvis. She held onto his penis beneath her, stroking it slowly—"One" she said. And she placed him inside of her.

At first, the feeling wasn't any different. Her liquid was surrounding him, she was still in control. But even though tied, he could move his hips up and thrust himself within her. A bit numbed from her persistent embrace over the last hour, he moved with desperation within her, grasping onto her shoulders, forcing himself to push, and push...

She stroked his hair and whispered, "Relax..." He slowed down as sweat trickled off of his brow. "You're working too hard. Enjoy yourself." She lay down on top of him, legs still straddling his hips. She placed her arms on either side of him and her breasts floated before him as visions in a dream of paradise. Her hard nipples reached down to his flesh, stroking his chest, then her softness pressed itself against him and he realized she was right. He needed to relax. To enjoy the moment. She was going to give it all to him.

Suddenly, her vagina squeezed him squeezed him hard and then stroked up, then down his shaft. He moaned loudly and she smiled. Her pelvic muscles never loosened their grip on him as she slid her whole body over him in a seductive dance of breast and stomach, of hip and cunt. "Come in me," she seductively whispered. "I want to feel you squirt deep within me." On an upstroke, she kissed his lips, licking them. He put out his tongue, but she was gone already, and his penis was deep within her. "I love you to be deep inside me like this. All the time I was stroking you with my hand, I was imagining that it was the folds of my inner flesh covering you, and you were stroking me."

He was ready. His pelvis moved up and down, thrusting himself within her. Not in desperation, but with determination, wanting to giver her what she wants, and to meet his own need, faster and faster. She moved with him, saying, "Oh, you feel so good. Yes, just like that..." Their rhythm was in sync, and though they didn't know it, their moans made a rhythm of their own. Then, suddenly, he couldn't hold himself back any more and he pushed hard, gasping, released. She felt his spasm and released herself into orgasm on top of him. And it wasn't long until she rested on him, both of them spent in each other, breathing in each other's breath.

12