Slow and Painful Ch. 01

Story Info
Long term, hard-core, non-consensual enslavement.
3.5k words
3.75
211k
70

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story, a long tribute to all the great Femdom erotica writers have given to the internet over the years, which I have enjoyed immensely.

I'm in the process of turning this into a long series which will slowly incorporate more extreme fetishes and humiliation.

Would love to hear what ya'll think, both the good and the bad, and of course any recommendations!

*****

Chapter One: Foot Cleaner

Fred set up his laptop on his bed with his hand over his dick, preparing for a long night of masturbation. The 22-year old college senior had pretty much given up on ever scoring any girls for himself due to a total lack of confidence, and was at this point just happy to have a house alone off campus where he could enjoy his prolonged masturbation sessions in peace.

Fred's long and unsuccessful history with girls was all too typical for a child of the Internet porn generation. What started as few simple rejections had destroyed his self-esteem to the point where he would honestly rather sit at home with Google chrome incognito and his dick in hands than even try to risk making himself exposed to rejection again. In most of his interactions with girls, the virgin used extreme arrogance to thinly veil his insecurities.

An unusual interaction of this type had happened today in the cafeteria with a cute sophomore named Mindy. Mindy was a relatively tall (at 5,7" she stood at almost exactly Fred's height) sophomore with short blond hair and a cute girlish face. She was extremely athletic, and the crowning feature of her body was a bubble butt of an almost perfect size; it was large but very shapely, and just under the size where it might have become too flabby.

Fred had always been an Ass-man first, and on that particular day he found himself watching Mindy's ass shake as he walked to take his place alone at the back of the dining commons. Suddenly Mindy unexpectedly turned around and spun to face him, giggling slightly when she noticed him staring at her ample hips.

"Hey Fred" she said slowly "I think I might have spaced out a bit during anthro, and I realized I have no idea how to do the homework for tonight. Any chance you could give me some quick pointers?"

Put on the spot, unsure of how to respond, and embarrassed about being caught staring at her ass, Fred responded sharply "come on Mindy I'm not responsible for you not having you shit together, I don't have time for this."

Mindy's best friend and roommate, a petite but toned Hispanic girl with full lips and a distinctively fashionable style named Carolina overheard the exchange and turned to face Fred. To the senior's surprise, both girls reacted with smiles, and Mindy said with mock surprise "wow tiger, wouldn't have pegged you for the kinda guy that would put a girl in her place like that!"

As she said the word "pegged," Carolina made a face at her roommate and giggled, but Fred was so elated he barely noticed. Finally, he thought, his cool aloof sense of superiority was beginning to pay off! The two girls turned and walked away after waving goodbye, leaving Fred on cloud nine.

Thus it was Mindy and Carolina on Fred's mind that night, as he slowly stroked his dick to the newest video on youporn. Before beginning his ritualistic masturbation session, Fred had forgotten to close his facebook (not that anyone messaged him ever, so this hardly mattered most nights). To his surprise the sudden ting of a new message interrupted his play. Annoyed, Fred quickly switched to his Facebook page to make sure he wasn't missing anything important. To his surprise and pleasure he found a new message from Mindy.

Mindy: Hey Tiger :), rethinking that homework help offer?

Mindy: I'd love to see you if I could tame that temper and show you I am worth your time!

Surprised by how well things were working out for him, and unsure of how to proceed, Fred decided sticking to the arrogance that got him here would be his best plan of attack.

Fred: I don't know, about that Mindy I can be a pretty hard guy to entertain, and a homework session just doesn't sound all that interesting.

Mindy: haha I never would have guessed quiet little Fred was such a heartbreaker.

Mindy: trust me we can do more than just homework, and my idea of fun is gonna be unlike anything you've ever seen before ;).

Fred: O yea... whats your idea of fun?

Mindy: lol sounds like tiger's interested after all! If you wanna find out come by my room at 3 or so tomorrow!

Fred tried to continue to engage with her, hoping for more fodder for the upcoming night of masturbation, but she refused to answer any more messages after this.

Nevertheless, the conversation was probably Fred's most exciting interaction with a girl in four years of college, and he had more than enough excitement to masturbate for at least four hours before passing out in his cum soaked sheets: a good ol' Friday night.

The Next Day...

Fred paced around outside Mindy and Carolina's room impatiently. He had come fifteen minutes earlier wearing his best button-up and smelling of the hardly used cologne his uncle had given him for his 18th birthday. He had been waiting outside the girl's door and knocking for at least 25 minutes with no answer. It was now 3:10 and Fred finally gave up, dejectedly turning to walk down the hall back to his room.

At that moment the two girls appeared at the end of the hall walking arm and arm, blocking his attempted exit from the hall. They were both dressed in work out clothes, and Fred found himself straining to get a look at Mindy's magnificent ass in tights.

"Tiger wasn't going anywhere was he?" Carolina asked grinning.

The girls continued to advance towards him, and as Carolina unlocked the door, Mindy gave him a playful shove into their room.

Fred was surprised to find the room was mostly empty, except for a large mysterious box with several shut compartments, two comfy looking beds near the windows on each side of the door room, and what seemed to be a wrestling mat in the middle of the floor.

"Sorry about being a bit late Fred! We just got really into it with an extended work out sesh at the gym, Carolina's just gonna hop in the shower, then its my turn to wash, then we can get to work!" Mindy said apologetically.

"yea that's fine I guess" Fred mumbled "only what's up with your guy's room? Like why is it so empty?"

"We're actually moving to a nice spot off campus tomorrow Tiger" Mindy replied as Carolina hopped into the bathroom. "Maybe if your lucky you can come hang out with us there to."

"More like if you girls are lucky!" Fred replied, shocked at his own (perceived) wit, but unsure how much longer he could get away with being the arrogance act.

Carolina smiled at him again before disappearing into the bathroom, but there was something different behind that smile, an expression that Fred couldn't quite place but seemed to hang somewhere between hatred and excitement.

He didn't have much time to respond though, because Mindy suddenly grabbed him tightly by his sides and retorted with a huge smile on her face:

"There's that famous attitude again tiger, time to find out if you got the strong body to match the strong words!" Mindy squeezed his sides tightly, as if to appraise his chest muscles, causing the boy to involuntarily squirm in her arms. She held onto him though, and Fred begun to realize how much stronger she was then he originally anticipated.

"What do you say ya big strong tiger, wanna take a few rounds on the mat, and see how tough you really are?" the toned blonde asked him with a confrontational tone.

Something in their dynamic had totally changed, and Fred was overcome with a sudden and unexplainably feeling of losing control. Despite his mysterious anxiety, Fred wanted to keep up his act to the first girls to pay serious attention to him in two decades, and simply replied:

"your on Mindy!"

Suddenly Mindy shifted her wait and hurled Fred in the direction of the mat, causing him to trip and stumble, just barely catching himself before his face collided with the floor.

"Good" she said cockily "I've barely been able to wait to tear you apart!"

"What the hell Mindy!" Fred whined, rubbing his sore knees. "Play nice!"

"Not a chance tiger!"

Mindy charged at Fred just as he was getting to his feet again, and swiped the skinny and terribly un-athletic senior with her foot. Fred was back on the floor again but before he could get up Mindy pressed her foot against his face, pinning him down and preventing Fred from moving.

She began to speaking in a soft but menacing tone to him, all the while pressing her foot face harder into his face. Freshly back from the gym, Mindy's foot was still covered in a sweat soaked sock, and Fred was forced not to breathe in through his nose.

"Did you really think that your stupid arrogant act would work on a girl like me dipshit?" Mindy began. "Here's a quick hint: acting like a dick is only a good way of flirting if you're not a useless loser!"

Mindy punctuated the word loser by driving her foot even harder into Fred's face. Fred suddenly screamed in pain, his nose felt like it was about to break, and the pressure on his face was terrible!

"I'm sorry Mindy!" he squealed, forcing air in through his mouth to avoid the stench of her sweaty feet. "Please give me another chance, and I'll respect you, I think you're so cute and would love to show you a good time."

"Just as I thought" Mindy snorted, just slightly letting up the pressure on Fred's face. "Your not a tiger after all, your just a weak little kitty cat! Right Freddie?

Mindy briefly lifted her foot of his face, leaving Fred staring at her dumbly. When he didn't reply fast enough, she slammed her foot down on his face again with force, causing Fred to scream with pain.

"I asked you a question Fred!" she seethed. "I asked you whether or not you're a weak little kitty cat, and I expect you to answer."

She lifted her foot again, and Fred quickly babbled out: "yes I am! I'm a weak little kitty cat, please let me le--"

Fred's begging was interrupted by Mindy suddenly angling her foot such that she could shove it down her victim's open mouth, clogging up his throat as almost half her foot went into his mouth. Fred gagged immediately. He could taste the sweat dripping off the crazy girl's foot, and it filled his mouth with a repulsively salty flavor.

"If Fred the kitty cat is truly sorry for disrespecting me, he will wrap his lips around my foot and suck out all the nasty sweat!" Mindy declared assertively, then she turned to look Fred in the eyes and narrowed her own. "And if Fred the Kitty doesn't clean my foot I will stomp his balls into paste and then kick his little Kitty ass."

Not seeing any choice, Fred wrapped his lips around the oral invader and began to suck deeply, tickling Mindy's toes with his tongue. With her foot in his mouth the unpleasant flavor of sweat magnified by four, and Fred felt like vomiting, but kept on going out of fear of what could happen to his poor balls.

Mindy began to slowly move her foot back and forth in Fred's mouth, simulating fellatio, and further humiliating her poor toy.

"You see, Fred the Kitty cat, I've just decided that you love sucking sweat from my feet, so consider this quite the reward! As a matter of fact, if you do well enough on this one, I might even consider letting you clean the other one as well!"

Just at that moment, Fred saw Carolina exit the bathroom out of the corner of his eye, naked and dripping from her shower.

"Wow!" Carolina exclaimed, feigning surprise as if she hadn't seen her bestie do this to many men before Fred. "Its like your foot is a big meaty cock, and Fred is a stupid slut that loves having his mouth stuffed with to the brim!"

"You think this is to the brim girl?" Mindy asked. At this point she sat down on the bed at such an angle that she could shove her foot even further down Fred's throat.

"Yea you whore, hope you like deep throating!" Mindy and Carolina both high fived and laughed as Carolina sat down on the bed next to her roommate. As Mindy spoke in a matter of fact manner about the unfortunate soul having his mouth raped by her foot, Carolina began to gently rub in between Fred's legs with her own bare foot, leading to their victim's instant arousal.

"I was just explaining to Fred what it means to be a Kitty cat," Mindy said to her roommate. "How now we can get to decide the things that he wants and doesn't want, and how were gonna punish him if he tries to say he doesn't like his new favorite activities"

"That such a good point Mindy! We will be deciding all of Fred's new favorite things to do." Carolina then drove her foot hard into Fred's dick and continued "and Fred will be punished ever so severely if he tries to decide anything on his own!"

Fred's crotch area exploded with pain and he wriggled to get out from under his cruel torturers. This only succeeded in Mindy's foot traveling further down his throat, causing even greater pain in his already strained mouth.

Fred tried to beg the girls to stop tormenting him, but Mindy's foot filled up his mouth so completely that it effectively created a sealed gag from which only muffled sounds could escape. This had the added affect of forcing Fred to breathe through his nose, exposing him to worst of Mindy's raunchy foot order.

"Mmmmmphhhh..." The senior complained.

"I think he wants you to kick his balls harder girl." Mindy said to Carolina. She once again slid her foot out of Fred's mouth and said to him "Does Kitty want Carolina to smash his balls with her adorable little feet?"

"Please!" Fred begged, while gasping for air "I'll do anything you girls ask, just don't hurt my dick anymore"

"An interesting proposition don't you think?" Carolina said to Mindy as she slid her body to the floor and began to unbuckle Fred's belt and pull his 3.5-inch dick out from under his boxers.

Fred's dick instantly became erect again at being handled by Carolina's delicate hands and grew to a length of around 5 inches.

"Well to start with Fred" Carolina continued, barely hiding the disdain in her voice. "Maybe you should tell us why your dick is so small?"

"I was just thinking that!" Mindy exclaimed excitedly, getting right up in Fred's battered face, so that their noses were mere inches from each other in a perverted mimicry of intimacy, she echoed her roommate. "Please tell us Fred, we want to know why your dick is so small and pathetic?"

"Please girls I don't know what to say" Fred moaned "I was just born like that."

"Not a very good answer at all Freddie" Carolina said with disappointment. As she said this she got up and went over to the large black box and opened up a small compartment towards the top and took out a mysterious metal contraption.

"You clearly don't know enough about your teeny little cock" the petite Latina dominatrix said slowly "and I think that means that maybe you should lose your rights to it."

Fred opened his mouth to ask what that meant, but the second he did Mindy spat right into his open mouth and then grabbed his throat and squeezed, while explaining that he was never to talk unless he was asked to.

While Fred struggled for air in Mindy's choke hold, he felt Carolina slip the contraption around his cock, and then heard a lock click. His dick was now encased in a shiny curved metal tube, which Fred reasoned would prevent him from getting fully erect. Mindy slowly eased her grip on his throat, while Carolina flicked the tip of dick with her fingers lazily and explained:

"Pathetic little kitty boys who don't even know why there dicks are so little lose their rights to pleasure themselves, and end up locked in cute little chastity cages like this one. And that's the answer we were looking for Fred! The reason why your dick is so little is because you're a pathetic little kitty boy and all pathetic little kitty boys have pathetic little kitty dicks!"

On each time Carolina said the word "little" she slapped Fred's balls with increasing force, causing him to cry out in pain.

Realizing his balls wouldn't last for much longer under this kind of treatment, Fred got up to make a break for the door. However, he couldn't move very fast with his face and balls in such pain and only got half across the room before Mindy pounced on him, grabbing his hair and slamming his face repeatedly into the mat until his nose started bleeding.

"Where the fuck did you think you were going, Fred?" Carolina taunted "here you have two cute girls taking time out of there busy day to explain to you that you're a stupid foot sucking loser who needs to have his dick locked up and punished. And you were actually trying to leave?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Fred groveled, as he tasted the blood from his nose fall into his mouth. "Just please please let me go, I'll let you keep my dick locked up for as long as you want, just don't hurt me anymore!"

Once again Carolina's eyes lit up. "As long as we want?? Well that sounds like quite a fair deal to me, how about you Mindy?"

"I think it's a great idea Fred" Mindy said grabbing his cheek and squeezing hard "but you still have another foot to clean!"

Mindy stood up again and leveled her foot right above Fred's face and proclaimed: "Open up suck slut!"

As she said this Carolina sat down on his prone body, pinning his arms to the ground using her knees and began to egg the foot worshipping on while bouncing up and down on Fred's poor chastised dick. She brought her mouth right up to his ear and began to whisper erotically while Mindys other foot slid into Fred's waiting mouth:

"That's it kitty! A nice sweaty princess foot just for you. You should be proud of yourself! Figuring out all on your own that your stupid mouth is a perfect washing machine for Mindy's sweaty disgusting feet! You must be a very very smart boy! I wish you could see how great you look right now."

Suddenly Carolina stopped and got up to grab a digital camera from the same compartment of the box that the chastity belt came from, and began to film Fred worshipping Mindy's foot. She returned to her place straddling his chest, and continued her monologue:

"Now you can! Will send you this video and every night you'll send us back a recording of you watching yourself give a sweaty gross foot a deep-throat blowjob, and slowly stroking your dick! You won't be able to cum of course with your cock locked up all nice and snug, but it will help us make sure that you understand that your new favorite thing is to be a stupid foot sucking slut!"

Mindy abruptly picked up where her roommate left off, shoving her foot even further down Fred's throat. "Besides the video you will not under any circumstances talk to us or acknowledge us in any way. If you complete these conditions and any others ones we might add, then me and Carolina here will considering unlocking your poor little cock in a few weeks."

With this she lifted her foot out of Fred's mouth while Carolina picked up the disheveled boy and began to walk him towards the door.

"O I almost forgot!" Carolina said as she dragged Fred "since me and Mindy took a whole hour out of are day to play with your miserable little body, we think its only fair you pay us a nominal fee, does that sound ok with you sweetheart?"

From the look on her face, Fred could tell the question wasn't really a question, and resigned to hand her the last $100 of his allowance money for the month.

"Such a nice little kitty" Carolina said, patting the visibly crying boy on the head. "So excited to see your first video tonight!"

With that she pushed Fred hurriedly out the door while both girls cackled at the shell-shocked sub.