Slow and Steady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several more models in several more outfits including just bra and panty sets that the girls like, both agreeing they preferred the look of the thongs the best. The sales lady explained each outfit and its benefits, expanding their knowledge on the subject a great deal. Finally the show was over and after spending another hour rounding up all the lingerie they planned to buy they felt they had everything they needed, including stockings and suspenders and made their way out of the mall and back to the car.

On the way home Tina could sense that Becky was deep in thought and asked her if she was alright.

"I am fine, " she replied "I am just a little surprised at my boldness and bravery today in trying new things so far removed from my normal modest self. It was as if I had a small voice telling me it was ok to look good all day."

"It is ok to look womanly and feel that way too said Tina, that's what the book is teaching me. I have never allowed myself to feel pretty or attractive, but God gave us our looks and our bodies would he want us to hide them?"

"I guess you're probably right, " said Becky as she pulled up in front of Tina's house, "I can't wait until tomorrow to learn about chapter two."

Becky had to get home and help her mother with some baking so she was just leaving Tina and her bags off.

Tina looked at her as she was preparing to get out of the car and said "I will call you tonight" and then without even thinking about she leaned over and gave Becky a small kiss on the lips. Becky was in shock and she just looked at Tina as she got out of the car, removed her bags, and then with a wave goodbye closed the door and made her way toward the house.

"Had she really just kissed me" thought Becky "and why didn't it bother me?"

12