Slow and Steady Ch. 04

Story Info
Lesbian Demon Seduction of Two Church Girls
2.1k words
4.3
51.5k
24

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

Chapter 4

(Becky)

On the drive home Becky couldn't help but reflect on the emotional gambit she had just ran as she and Tina had gone on their image changing shopping spree. The worst of the emotions she had battled had been guilt, she knew from her religious beliefs and upbringing that it was a sin to draw attention to yourself so you should have a modest appearance, but for some reason it felt good to see herself blossom from a drab girl into a beautiful woman in front of the mirror.

One of the other odd things about today was, it seemed as if she had someone in her head, watching what she was doing through her eyes and whenever the pangs of guilt would creep into her head a voice would whisper in a soothing tone that it was alright to look pretty and feel sexy and a new sensation would come over her that she had never felt, one that felt like electric fingers on her body, especially her breasts and privates and soon the guilt would subside. Even when she was watching the scantily dressed models the voice made it feel ok to enjoy seeing them in so little clothing.

It was undeniable that she would have never gone through with it all if her best friend had not been right by her side the entire time. To know Tina was there to guide her as she had always done was all the encouragement Becky really needed. She could live with the guilt because when it came to Tina she has had a guilty secret since she was just a small girl anyway, so it was not uncommon for her to put it out of her mind, as always she just had to be cautious so as not to let Tina know anything about it.

The fact that Tina had kissed her was surprising to say the least considering their upbringing and the fact they were taught that lesbians were an abomination. As far as she knew Tina still believed that and would never jeopardize her relationship with God by stepping over that line so it left Becky wondering what was different. Although it had surprised her Becky had to admit that receiving attention like that from her friend felt good and she trusted Becky's judgment and guidance without question so for the time being she would leave it at that and she would try to be ready for whatever happened next.

Arriving home in the early evening Becky gathered all her bags of new clothing and shoes together and headed into the house as she prepared herself for the inevitable 20 questions from her parents and younger sister. Entering the front door, she struggled to squeeze her way into the house, but finally she was standing in the living room under the quizzical look from her family who had been watching TV.

"Hello Becky, what's all that" her mom asked with curiosity in her voice.

"Hi Guys" Returned Becky "Tina and I have been clothes shopping all day because we have decided that modesty doesn't mean you have to be bland so we decided to modernize our closets"

"And what brought this on all the sudden" her mom asked?

"Tina found a book at an antique Christian book store that is almost speaking to her on its own, it is a book on preparing young Christian woman for relationship, chapter one was on gaining confidence by dressing better."

"I see, " said her mother, "Well, I have never known Tina to steer you wrong and you are almost 19 so I suppose you have the right to change your image, why don't you take me and your sister up to your room and show us what all you got."

Becky and her mother and her younger sister Ann all spent the next couple of hours in Becky's room going through what she had bought and getting it put away. Her mother had allot of questions about Becky's choices feeling that some of the stuff was pretty racy, especially the chemise. But Becky and she talked and Becky had assured her mother she was still modest in her mind. Passing down allot of her older cloths to Ann enabled Becky to have room in her closet and dresser so that is what she did.

Once her mom and Ann had left her alone in her room, she picked up the phone and dialed Tina to tell her how it had gone with her mom.

"Hello" answered Tina

"Hi Tina its me" said Becky into the phone

"Hello Hun, how's it going"

'Good, thanks, I just went through my bags with mom and Ann and although mom had allot of questions I think she was alright with it all, how about your parents?"

"It was the same for me, they asked me about a hundred questions, but they weren't upset, just a little curious" she returned "So did you have fun today" asked Tina?

"I had the most fun I have had in a long time, although I was nervous all day, " said her friend, then she added, "Tina can I ask you a question since you are my best friend?"

"Sure, anything"

"All day long I kept getting pangs of guilt, but then they would subside and change to a strange feeling that crept through my whole body and settled in my private areas. It was a very exciting kind of feeling and it felt really good, but I have never felt anything like it, do you know what it could have been?"

"The book said when you start feeling good about yourself and others you will start getting those feelings and they will grow stronger with more practice as your ability to become aroused improves, the book calls it getting "horny"

"That's an odd name, " said Becky

"I will tell you a secret, " said Tina "I am getting those feelings too, and the book showed me a trick to make them feel even better, would you like to learn how to do it" she asked in an excited voice?

"Yes, please, " said Becky suddenly feeling warm all over as she thought about the idea that there was a trick that would make the sensation grow even stronger.

"Ok, Do you want me to teach you over the phone or do you want to wait until tomorrow when you're at my house, we can do it after chapter two."

Thinking for a minute, Becky decided to wait and learn it tomorrow, so she said "I will wait, I want to see how it is done in person."

"Sounds good, well sweetie, it has been a long but exciting day so I need to go to bed, shall we say 1:00pm tomorrow afternoon at my house for chapter two?"

"I'll be there for sure, " said Becky," good night Tina"

"Good Night Becky"

Going to bed right after she hung up the phone sleep came quickly and before she knew it, she was once again in the awe inspiring presence of her Mistress in front of her golden throne. Although she was aware that this was still just a dream she could sense the flood of emotions that flowed through her mind and into her body as she looked up and into the almost burning eyes of her Mistress. She was becoming aware of just how pleased her Mistress was with her performance that day by the manifestation of that pleasure into her own arousal. Although she did not understand how this worked she knew somehow her actions were in direct correlation to how her Mistress allowed her to feel. But how could she possibly............

"Child wait, I sense your confusion about how I can do the things I do and I will explain it in a way you can understand" injected Ashanti into her thoughts. "You need to understand that there are many types of demons, more than I care to list, but I am a very rare female lust demon, in fact, I am the only female demon in existence at this time of any kind. I won't go into the details of my own creation, but I will however tell you that as you serve me I also serve my creator.

When you opened the gate between our minds I was not able to enter your body as I normally would but thanks to the Monk I control your mind completely none the less and I am able to manipulate every aspect of it down to the point of whether or not you wake up with a headache. Now I could go into allot of detail now about neurons and receptors and endorphins and other things I control in your brain, but I told you I would keep it simple so you could understand it and I will.

As a lust demon I feed on the sexual energy I absorb when it is created through the acts of sex by the ones I control, the more sexual acts they perform, the more energy I have to feed on, the more energy I have to feed on the more powerful I become and the more minds I can control. What you need to know about your part in all of this is that when you provide me with energy to feed on I am pleased and that pleasure causes you to become aroused wanting to have more sex and in turn providing me with more energy, it really is a very effective system if you think about it.

I can absorb the sexual energy of all known types of sexual contact, some that for even me seem unsavory, but I learned long ago that the sexual energy generated between two female lovers was far superior to any other kind. On top of the raw sexual energy I get from them having sex they almost always generate great amounts of passion which I can also feed off of and that is why I prefer lesbians in my control, I get two for one feeding and they are much more enjoyable to watch.

As you know I have been locked in this book for a very long time, most of that time by choice because I have been working on something that only recently has become complete, and as I told you before I was waiting for the right Christian Virgin to find me.

Because I have waited so long to reappear I have become very weak from not feeding and that is one of the reasons I have put you on such a time restraint. Many things will happen on Becky's birthday including the one that will enable me to feed freely so you need to make sure she is ready to commit herself to you forever on that day before darkness falls, do you understand all that I have covered my child?"

"Yes, my Mistress and thank you for explaining it to me, I now know my part and will do all I can to feed you."

"My pet, you already have begun, with the manipulation of Becky's mind you have started her towards her new destiny and along the way she will offer you many chances to create the sexual energy that I crave. All sexual contact between you is a source of my energy, even holding her hand so just keep that in mind as we move forward."

"I will strive to do my part Mistress, pleasing you provides me with what I want the most as well. May I ask you a question Mistress?"

"Of course child, you may ask me anything" returned the female demon.

"I have known Becky my entire life and we have both been raised in a strict Christian upbringing, so all of this is new to both of us, so why can I sense both guilt and excitement from her, it is almost as if she is willing to go along?"

"You must remember I warned you that things were not going to be as they seemed along the way, that is all I will say about that as I want you to learn the answer on your own somehow."

Sensing not to push it any farther Tina left the subject alone and they moved on to tomorrows lesson and what she would be teaching Becky. The demon covered the basics, but offered little detail as to how to proceed just as she had done last time. Tina was only speculating, but she assumed by letting them discover things on their own they would generate more passion as they went and that would explain the demon's hands off approach.

As a final command the demon told Tina to inform Becky she would plan her Birthday party that way it would be assured that her Mistress's plan would be put into effect.

Tina wasn't sure if there was any more to the dream, but the next thing she knew it was morning and she was staring at the wall pondering everything she had learned in the past nights session.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers