Slow Change

Story Info
A femdom story.
1.1k words
3.94
18.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story submission. If you like it or want to read part 2 please let me know and I will do my best.

*****

It started slowly. At first anyway.

I started hanging out with Jessica once in awhile for coffee or lunch. She stood 5'9" with a gorgeous fit hard body with perfect tits that were round silky soft a little more than a handful with perky nipple that seemed to always be hard and poking through whatever she was wearing. She always dressed well. Like a business woman on a day off. After a couple months we were having sex on a regular basis. The sex was fantastic. We had some pretty hot messy nasty sex in every room. She seemed to always want my cock in her mouth. I didn't have a problem with that at all. After she moved in we were having sex at least 3 times a day. She would be sure to swallow my load twice and have me lick her sweet little pussy to orgasm whenever it was convenient. There was a lot of sex, but it all seems so vanilla now.

She started to by herself toys. I didn't mind. I'd lay there with a raging hard on watching Jessica work her first dildo in and out of her pussy. It was about 7"long and skinny enough to touch the tip of my thumb and index finger while holding it. It had a plump head a little thicker than the shafts. The shafts was covered with well defined veins. She would get so wet. She always started out slow. Rubbing the tip up and down her pussy lips. Slowly her love juice would seep through her luscious lips. She would then start to push the head of the dildo in and out, slowly and carefully. Just the head going in and out slowly but steady. Once her pussy lips get swollen, she would slowly glide it in and out but keeping the head inside. Slowly taking it deeper and deeper till it was buried deep inside. This is when she would have me lick her pussy all around the dildo. Her juices would really get flowing. I'd get my head between her smooth sexy legs, holding her legs high and apart so I could lick every inch of her honey pot. She would slam that poor dildo in and out of her pussy so fast her hand was a blur. When Jessica cums, she cums hard. And lots. Started to make a habit of having her orgasm in my mouth and on my face every time she played with her toys. At first she would devour my cock like a porn star after. Deep throating till she gags with spit and worked her lovely tongue up and down and all around till I blew in her hungry little mouth. She would suck it dry. Getting all my cum down her throat.

Slowly, when she kissed me after, she seemed to have a little of my cum in her mouth. As time went on that bit of cum would get to be more and more.

Slowly yet surely her toys got longer and fatter. They started to vibrate. Some had beads that rotated.

I didn't mind. But after a while...

Slowly we had less sex. Well not as often but still every day. The orgasms were mind blowing...for Jessica anyway. Most of the time it was just her getting off with one of her toys with me licking her to orgasm.

Then, after I brought Jessica to a harder than usual orgasm she sucked and slurped my hard on till I came a bucket load. She just kept sucking and teasing my cock till I begged for mercy. She climbed on top of me on the bed holding my hands to the side and leaned in for a kiss. I could see the remnants of my load glistening on her lips. I didn't mind. When our lips touched and parted I was a bit surprised she stuck her tongue all the way in my mouth and almost down my throat. With my full load filling my mouth. More than ever before. She just sat there pinning my hands to the side her tongue down my throat. My cum was oozing down my tongue and into my throat. Jessica then pinned my left arm with her right leg. She reached behind her and felt my cock. It was rock hard. She looked in my eyes and gave me the most sultry horny look ever. A slight smile, narrow eyes she said "I see your still horny as ever. Is that because I fed you your cum? Is your cum I put in your mouth making you so hard?" She then let go of my cock and pinned my other arm with her other leg. "Or is it because I have you pinned and helpless? Is that what you like?"

I went to say something but she moved her hips and put her pussy on my face. I licked her puckered little pussy lips like there was no tomorrow. She came again and nearly drowned me. She moved off my face and told me to hear her out.

Jessica still had my arms pinned under her legs. I could feel her fingers lightly tracing over my wrists and hands. She looked gorgeous sitting on my chest. Her beautiful bare breasts flat tummy and a small bead of sweat on the side or her face from her last O. She was looking down at me with a sly smile. "Since I started buying my toys, I've noticed that you are becoming more and more submissive."

She then held my wrists tightly with her hands. "I gave it some thought and decided I like that. I like that alot" she then got off me and walked to the side of the bed. I didn't realize she got my wrists in some sort of cuffs attached to the bed posts. She pulled some straps tight then did the same with my feet. I'm now in a spread eagle naked on the bed.

"I like sex all the time," she says "and I want to be in complete control always. You will be my submissive sexual servant at all times. I was feeling guilty of buying myself all these toys and you none. So I decided I would get you some toys too. But the more I looked, the more toys I saw for a submissive man. They really made me wet for control." Jessica then threw a bed sheet over my legs and body.

"You can say no to being my submissive sexual servant but then our relationship is over. I'll find someone else. If you say yes...I will take you slow and you will love it. I only work 4days a week and make enough to support us both comfortably. You will be my stay at home sex servant. I will teach you and train you...slowly. Are you up for that?"