Slow Day at College Bar & Grill

Story Info
Pam has the perfect pussy? He's gotta see it.
2.3k words
4.41
41.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a junior in college I worked at a popular student bar/grill. Some of my best friends today came out of this four year experience and one of the most erotic happenings to ever occur to me happened at said bar.

A good friend of mine, Spaz had had friends with benefits sex with this girl Pam at the bar and he spent hours describing her perfect pussy and white pasty body. He talked her up so much that every time I was around her I got hard.

Soon I found myself working the boring shifts with just this girl and the mexican cook who never left the kitchen. After about a week straight of slow business, I mustered up enough balls to ask her what I had wanted to since Spaz had told me about her.

We were rolling silverware, standing at different corners behind the bar.

"Pam, can I ask you something personal and you wont get mad or creeped out?"

"Sure Joe. Anything," she replied as she came over to face me and put her hand on my forearm, tilting her face in interest.

"Gee, I don't know. Never mind, Pam."

"No. what? I swear, you can ask me or tell me anything Joe, we're friends."

"Okay. But seriously, ignore the question if it makes you uncomfortable and know that I would never do anything to hurt our friendship."

"Okay, shoot."

"All right, but don't get creeped out."

"Just ask me damnit!" she said as she slapped my shoulder.

"Okay. Well, can I see your pussy?"

Silence.

Her mouth kind of fell open and she had this shocked look on her face, but she wasn't mad for some reason.

"You've got a girlfriend mister!"

"My asking is pure curiosity, I don't want to damage my relationship with her, I'm just completely fascinated by your body and would love to think about it in the future."

"For what? When you whack off at night?"

"Among other things yeah. But these things aren't regulated to just happening at night," I replied as I giggled and leaned into the bar to stare at her.

She stood there thinking about it for a few minutes as we both continued to roll silverware. Then she slammed down the roll she was completing and said "Okay. Let's go into the dry storage room and I'll show you. But NO touching!"

I smiled and agreed as soon as she finished talking.

She grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen where she yelled to the cook in Spanish something that translated to, "Joe and myself were going to go finish the end of the month inventory and we don't want to be disturbed!"

She then marched me across the hall into the dry storage area, closed the door and blocked it with a huge can of marinara sauce.

She stood staring at me with her hands on her hips for about two minutes when she pointed at a stack of condiments and told me to sit and to keep my hands where she could see them.

Pam then turned around and undid her waist apron and her jeans. She slowly rocked her jeans off from side to side until they were down at her ankles. She kicked them off while keeping her shoes on.

She took a deep breath and put her hands back on her hips and stared at me again. Her panties were a sheer pink material that was just a hair wider than a thong so it really accentuated her bottom and covered area around her pussy.

I couldn't stop staring and could feel myself straining below my apron.

She took a step forward and said, "If I do this for you, then you have to do something for me."

I nodded, my gaze still fixated on her lush body, repeating, "Anything, anything," over and over again.

She took another step forward and slowly pulled her panties down to her knees then turned around to bend over to remove them the rest of the way. She tossed her panties at me but they hit me in the chest then fell to the floor in front of me. I was awestruck at what was standing before me; the whitest smoothest skin I had ever seen in all my 21 years.

Pam had just a faint whispy landing strip of brown hair, not too thick, but exactly what I had imagined it would look like after all the times Spaz had described her to me.

It was perfect.

I couldn't speak; I just stared for a few minutes. She finally pushed at my stomach and said, "Now it's your turn to do what I want you to do."

"Wha-wha-what do you want me to do?" I stammered.

She smiled and said, "Prove that I turn you on. Let me see you practice what you do all alone. Don't hold anything back. I need to remember this forever."

I again found myself speechless. I simply nodded and ripped off every inch of clothing until I was standing there buck ass naked with a hard on from hell swinging around. Pam stood there smiling and watching me, wearing just her work polo, socks and shoes.

I told her I wouldn't last long because she was so hot. She dismissed that thought with a wave of her hand and a gesture like she wanted things to get moving.

I told her to remove the rest of her clothes before I started and she quickly obliged, still reminding me I had a girlfriend.

"I know. I stand by what I said earlier. But like you said, I want to remember this forever."

She removed the rest of her clothes and her beautiful pussy was matched in beauty by her upper body. C cups, medium sized erect nipples, brown shiny hair flowing around her shoulders. God Damn!!

As I started jacking off for her she got on her knees in front of me which startled me a little. She placed her hand reassuringly on my knee and said, "I just need to see this up close. Don't worry."

I breathed a sigh of agreeance and began to masturbate slowly for her. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I alternated between each of my nipples, pinching slightly then felt under my balls. I pushed in on my ass with my finger while putting a foot up on a large jar of pickles. She kneeled just inches from my cock, licked her lips and soon began playing with herself as I continued to masturbate just millimeters from her forehead.

Her breathing became heavy and she started blowing on my excited cock, moaning silently. As she moved her attention from my cock to my eyes, she leaned her head back and came like a fireman's hose, dripping onto the concrete floor.

Watching her climax brought me to the edge of my own and I announced I was about to come.

She centered herself in between my spread legs and tilted her head back in acceptance. She pushed her beautiful tits together and begged, "Please! Here! For me!"

I blasted a load from heaven onto that pasty white pair of boobs. As our orgasms subsided, she giggled and asked how that was. I couldn't speak but managed to smile and nod aggressively.

As I turned around to find her a towel we heard a knock on the dry storage door; which doesn't have a lock. Then we heard the door slide open as the can holding the door shut was pushed into the room with Pam's roommate Kristen standing there mouth agape.

I'm standing naked, cock in hand looking for my boxers and Pam is kneeled on the floor with come on her tits looking like she had just been caught, uh, masturbating.

Kristen exclaims, "What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Pam and I both stare at Kristen, unable to utter a coherent sentence.

Kristen walked further into the room, turning to close the door behind her, moving the can back in front of the door to keep it closed.

She leans down and whispers something into Pam's ear.

Pam keeps her gaze fixed on the floor, looking ashamed of what she's done. Kristen speaks up with a creepy tone in her voice, "I was just with your girlfriend, Joe. She's waiting for you to get off so you two can go out tonight. What's this all about?"

I glance at her and stammer a half coherent reply.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, save it. I guess you kind of owe me right now huh?"

I gaze down at the floor, a guilty look on my face.

"No, no no, relax. I don't wanna get you in trouble, but I could sure use something for my troubles, seeing as how I'm gonna have to lie to one of my friends about what happened just now."

I glance up at her curiously.

"I want you to do what you just did, for me, and I want Pam here to do what she just did again, except the thing now is, I'm in charge of everything and you'll do as I say or I'm telling Spaz AND your girlfriend."

We both nodded reluctantly and I went to grab my now semi-hard cock and began stroking it slowly, clumsily. Kristen wasn't having that.

"What? You need me to be naked too so all this can happen? Fine, but first bend bend over and show me your ass Joe. Pam, you too. Both of you bend over and show me your assholes."

We lined up and slowly bent over revealing our asses to Kristen.

She stood up and spanked each of us, startling me as she squeezed my ass a little and let her pinky wander down to my asshole. I squirmed a little bit away from her grasp.

"You like that Joe? You like it when your asshole gets reamed while you jack off?"

I said nothing.

"Ooohh, now you're all quiet? Pam? I want you to lick your finger and start massaging Joe's ass here and once he's ready, give him a reach around and let's get this cum out of his cock. I need a good shower."

While Pam slowly licked her finger and spread my ass cheeks to play with my hole, Kristen began to undress.

Kristen removed her shoes, jeans and tshirt and stood with her hands on her hips, revealing her six foot slender frame, B cup white bra-clad titties and sandy blonde full bush which you can see through her see through white panties.

She watches as I stare at her, tilting her head. "You like looking at my body Joe? I've noticed you've been kind of quiet in here so far."

I continue to stare at her in silence.

"SAY SOMETHING JOE!"

"Uh, yes, I like looking at your body."

"What's dirty Pam doing to you right now Joe? Tell me what shes doing to you."

"Pam is stroking my cock while pushing a finger into my asshole."

"Does that feel good Joe?"

"Yes. Yes it does Kristen."

"You want her to take things up a notch Joe?"

Again, I say nothing.

"Good. Pam, lick his asshole like I know you can lick pussy."

My eyes go wide, did she just say Pam licks pussy? What?

"Yeah, Joe. I caught Pam jacking off the cook in back at our apartment last semester and ever since then, whatever I want from her, I get, immediately. You're kind of like Pam now in that capacity huh? PAM. MAKE OUT WITH HIS ASS NOW!!"

I'm startled as I feel Pam's nose entering in between my ass cheeks and her warm tongue entering my asshole, while she continued to stroke my cock.

This is amazing. I've never had my asshole touched, let alone tongue fucked. As I tilt my head back, Kristen snaps me back to attention.

"Joe, I want you to take off my bra and panties while Pam services your asshole. Then I want you to do to me what Pam is doing to you now."

I began to undo her bra with her back to me. I felt her reach back and help out Pam as they masturbate me slowly.

My climax was drawing nearer. Kristen felt it and slapped Pam's hand away. She instructed Pam to crawl through our legs and remove her panties.

Pam did as she was told. Once Kristen's panties were down to where she could simply step out of them, she ordered me to finish removing them, stepping out of them one foot at a time.

Once she has her panties removed, she grabbed Pam's head and shoved it into her pussy, ordering her to make her come with her tongue and her nose. She then reached back and began yanking harshly on my cock, causing a slight amount of pain.

Kristen looked over her shoulder when she heard me whimper. She saw me wincing and said, "Oh that hurts? Pam, make Joe's pain go away by getting his cock wet with your mouth. Then put him inside of me while you go back to servicing his ass."

Pam once again did as she was told and I was soon thrust inside Kristen. She bucked against me, my cock buried deep within her while Pam continued licking my ass.

I couldn't hold out any longer. I pulled back as both women raced beneath me, begging for my come. I came harder and longer than the first orgasm I'd had less than half an hour ago. When I opened my eyes, I saw both women nearly wrist deep in their own pussies, vigorously bringing themselves to climax.

I stared at the sight before me and smiled.

As I went to unwrap a roll of paper towels, we heard a ding from the bar, a table full of people was ready to give their order. The cook poked his head in and said while laughing, "I got it senor, you feeneesh with the ladies."

We all laughed a bit and then cleaned up and left the store room.