Slow Seduction of My Indian Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

I realised that it wasn't just the sensations of a mouth on my penis that was pleasurable. It was that it was my mother's mouth. My mother whose mouth was used to generally order me to study, to clean my room, to tell me that I couldn't go out to see my friends, to bang on about how I would be a failure if I didn't become a doctor or engineer. My mother's mouth was open now but the only thing coming out of it was my thick cock.

I felt my penis twitch looking at my mother's face. Her bare knees were against the cold kitchen tiles. I felt so powerful and dominant as she knelt in front of me and sucked my cock. I didn't want this to end. No, I did. As good as this was I wanted more. I wanted to see what was between her legs. Now was my big chance.

I moved my hands down my mother's body feeling her curves. I had never felt anything so soft and sensuous. My mother's body was hairless and beautiful. My cock began to twitch violently as my hands brushed down her side. 'Please hold on' I thought as my fingers crept lower over my mother's flat stomach.

'Shit,' I thought as my cock began to spasm. I could feel the pressure beginning to rise from my balls. It was too soon. It was too much being pleasured by my mother in this way. This could've been my chance to lose my virginity. I felt my semen rising, I couldn't stop it.

My mother must have heard my breathing quicken as I saw her stop sucking my penis but increase the intensity of her stroking with her hand. My mother's hand became a blur as she stroked my penis violently.

I didn't want to cum yet but I couldn't stop myself. I saw white appear at the tip of my penis. Suddenly, shots began to fire from my cockhead. A huge orgasm hit me as my balls began to empty and I heard myself groan. I looked at my mother as squirts of cum covered her hands and I saw cum arc in the air and hit her face. The feeling was fantastic.

I breathed heavily trying to regain some composure. My mother gave my penis a heavy stroke gathering all the white semen on it into her hand and then I saw her stand, turn and move to the kitchen counter. She grabbed some tissue paper and cleaned her hands and face.

"I'm going to sleep now," my mother said as she quickly left the room.

I sat there dazed at the kitchen table. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Was I the luckiest person ever to get a blow job from such a beautiful Indian lady or was I unlucky at having missed a golden chance of feeling my mother's warm pussy? Was this a one off or the start of something special?

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers
12