Slowly But Surely

Story Info
For one who waits, it comes.
1.1k words
4.23
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the bed, thinking about the previous night when you had made me climax 10 times before we fell asleep. My hand slowly slid down my stomach and came to rest at my clit. It was already throbbing and felt wet as I started to rub it slowly. At that moment I heard the front door open and I swiftly moved my hand away and let my nightgown return to guarding my already wet pussy.

You walked in with a huge grin on your handsome face as you see me laying on the bed still in my nightgown. You walk over and sit next to me resting your hands on my breasts making my already erect nipples protrude even more through my nightgown so you could see them. You smiled and leaned over to kiss me and as we kissed your hands squeezed my breasts slowly and lightly as your thumb was slowly making circles around the nipple.

I moaned out in pleasure as you slide your hand down my stomach and rest on my already sopping pussy. I spread my legs apart a little to give you easier access to my hot wet cunt. You grin at me as your lips return to mine and we French kiss as your finger goes in and out of my pussy making me moan in pleasure and push my hips upward as I try to get your whole hand inside of me. You chuckle and pull your hand away from my pussy.

"Why did u do that?" I ask you.

You just smile and return to kissing me. Then you move onto the bed on top of me and I can feel your 9-inch cock pressing against my clit, driving me crazy. I press my hips upward against you and spread my legs wide hoping you would stick your hard cock into me. You just rub the head against my clit making me scream out and dig my nails into your back as you kept your lips securely on mine.

I buck my hips upward and wrap my legs around your trying to direct your cock into my now extremely wet pussy. Your hands are playfully touching and pulling at my nipples, then you ram it in and I moan with pleasure. Your cock fills me up and not before long I sprayed my juices all over your legs and mine. I smile and start to buck my hips upward harder. Your hands move down and grab my ass, as you pull me close to you. Your balls smacked against my ass as I felt your fingers digging into my asshole as you yank me to you. As soon as you are about to cum I scream out your name.

"Oh Luke! Fill me up!"

Your lips stick back to mine, as your cock explodes and all of your cum flows into me like a waterfall. I moan and squeeze my pussy muscles, making sure, I got all of it. You relax, then pull off of me. I whisper,

"Where are you going your not done yet!" You smile and reply simply,

"I know I'm not done come here"

I raise myself up onto my elbows and watch you as you stroke your cock.

"You want this, Mandi? you ask.

"Come and get it." you command.

I flew forwards, my boobs moving with my movements and I could feel your eyes watching them hungrily. I wrap my hands around your cock and it immediately gets harder. I put it in my mouth and suck all the juices off from what we had just done. Then I slowly lick around the head and down the sides before licking back up the underside. You grab my head and try to push your cock into my mouth but I just shake my head.

I lick your balls and lick my way back to the tip of your rock hard dick. I put all of your cock into my mouth and slowly move it in and out. You try to thrust your hips forward to go faster but I steady you and do it slowly. You moan in agony and suddenly flip myself on top of you in a 69 position so. My pussy in on your mouth and your cock is in mine. We both licked, fondle and moan waiting for one another to cum.

When my body tensed up and I could feel that I was about to cum again and I thrust my pussy into your face. Suddenly forgetting your cock for a second as I was dazzed by the amazing feeling i was having with your tongue licking up all my juices and you rubbing my clit so fast that I had another orgasm following my last one. You thrust your cock back into my hands and I get back down to work. I suck hard and move take in and out very fast to have you cum with my own orgasm that was not far away. I just wanted to you cum all over my face.

As I felt your balls move I felt your cock thrust even harder into my mouth, making me gag a little. Then a spurt of cum blasted into my mouth before I knew what was happening. I sucked so hard that my cheeks went hollow as sucked and swallowed what was left of your cum into my mouth and down my throat. But when I moved back you protested and thrust your cock back into my hands. I shook my head and sat on your face.

I could feel another orgasm coming and I was grinding my pussy into you face and could hear your tongue licking in and out of my soaking wet cunt. As I felt your hands slide up my stomach and one hand grabbed my breast your other hand fingered my sopping cunt. My back arched and I moaned in pleasure as I came again. After you had licked up my juices I slid off you and turned to kiss you. The taste of my juices on your lips made me horny again so much that I straddled your cock and pounded you into me again.

Your hands grabbed my breasts and your fingers made my nipples as hard as they could get. One hand left and started to rub my clit. I arched my back and screamed as yet another orgasm came over me and I came all over your cock and you smiled at me as you shot more cum deep into me. I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against yours then we passed out with exhaustion.

I can only dream of what would happen next time...