Slowly Changing Pt. 03

Story Info
My new job.
1.6k words
4.41
110.9k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaPenguin
DaPenguin
83 Followers

We had arrived home from the mall and the smile made sense. Christy beckoned me to her room and once we got there she let her hands slide down my sides and grab onto my skirt. With one swift tug they were gone along with my panties. She then grabbed my top and lifted it straight off of me leaving only my bra there. She then pulled me close to her with my body right up against her. Her hands rubbed up and down my back.

The feelings of her hands along my back were intoxicating and then I felt it. Her hands were beginning to undo my bra and she whispered "You know I never thought I would be undoing someone elses bra." She then stepped back and my fully erect penis sat in perfect view. "Oh now look who is excited?"

I blushed in front of her and had a surge of emotion, I was terrified, excited, aroused, and petrified. I wanted her to touch it, I wanted to play with but I could not move. "Oh you're turned on by this?" She said holding out the satin pink panties we had gotten earlier. My penis twitched at the sight of the satin panties. She smiled and tossed them over. "Put them on now." She ordered in a rather cold voice.

Without hesitation I grabbed them from the bed and pulled them on hastily. Something about her voice made me do it without question. "Now put on that tight pencil skirt and that white top you really liked." I quickly grabbed the bag and pulled each of them on. It was strangely erotic for me, something about her way of speaking just made me... made me afraid. I was afraid to disappoint her but also afraid she would do something to me.

She walked over to me and said "You know it is a shame you don't have real breasts... I really would love to play with such lovely things." She then began to rub her hands all over my chest. Christy then pulled me close "have a nice rest my friend." She then pushed me out of her room without another word with my small new wardrobe.

I spent the night unsatisfied and entirely unsure of what to do.

------

The following day I still could not get it off my mind. Her hands caressing my body, it was an irresistible thought to have happen again.

I shook my head and got that thought out of my head. It was never going to happen anyway. I went downstairs and she was nowhere to be found. It was a little odd but I figured she must be out running some errands.

I didn't see her again till later that night and she smiled lightly at me. "Hey, did you have a nice day resting and all?" I nodded glad she was gone as it had given me time to think. I figured she must just be teasing me. After all if she actually liked me something would have done something yesterday.

-----

Monday morning and once again I still had no job. I sighed as I lay there broke and unemployed still. I had applied a few more places leaving gender blank. I was unsure if Christy would even have let me wear a uniform that didn't involve some kind of skirt or dress.

Later she came home with a smile almost as big as that one night. "I have some great news!" She yelled ecstatic.

Interested I stood up and headed over to her. "What kind of news? Its not more clothes is it?" I was slightly hoping for more clothes but also I realized it was probably something else and probably for the best.

"I got you a JOB!" She exclaimed giving me a tight hug. "Given it is at my work and you gotta work as a girl cause well I told them it was one of my girlfriends so ya." She then let me go stepping back.

I was slightly concerned about this "That's awesome! Well... kinda... I mean you really could not have gotten me a job where I could have been a guy? And what kinda job is this?" I began to get a little wary of this job.

"Oh honey... you don't think you would be allowed to dress as one anyway right?" She asked in a very direct way almost as if telling me the answer. "And it's a secretary job so you better get used to wearing dresses and skirts."

I nodded to her first question taking a slight gulp in. I was surprised by how demanding she was being but it actually made me kinda happy to have at least some kind of job.

She smiled and patted my cheek "Good you start in a week and the next few days we gotta get you a few more outfits before then."

"Alright. Thank you." I headed up to my bedroom and laid down. I slept rather well that night and the next several nights as I was happy to finally have a job, even if I only had it as a woman.

-----

After several days of shopping and getting me some more clothes, most of which I didn't really choose myself, we finally were the day before my new job and I was thinking about backing out. I was slightly nervous about passing myself off as a woman especially at work.

The following morning came along and once again I was wearing the black pencil skirt along with a pure white button up blouse which was left unbuttoned on the top three. She helped me style my now decently long hair and get myself looking as feminine as she could including pressing my chest together to give myself the illusion of breasts.

-----

She walked me into the workplace and then she left me with another secretary. She briefed me on my job and what I needed to do. The other secretary did tell me something interesting, the company was primarily females due to the fact that rarely were there any male applicants.

After hearing this I asked what kind of work was done here and I got one of the most textbook responses ever. "We are here for the general production, improvement and innovation of new medical and cosmetic items to be used for women and men." I soon figured out this was more or less just stating that they made makeup and some creams and the occasional pill.

My first day was rather uneventful despite a few rather rude callers and one who called and spoke certain lewd words which I dared not to repeat in pleasant company, or well any company at all. Most of the time I had free time which was nice however I had little to do, there were several fashion magazines on the edge of my desk and I grabbed one and started reading.

The women in this magazine were really amazing and well... it surprised me that I was getting turned on by them. I wanted to slide my hand under this desk but I was so afraid of someone walking in.

-----

After the long and strenuous day I was glad that Christy was driving home as I was too distracted. I wanted to just get back home and relax. I sat in the passenger seat and Christy looked me over and she smiled. "How was your first day?"

I shrugged "Nothing special I mean it was rather uneventful first day. I had a few calls and that was about it." She seemed to buy it and she didn't seem to notice my still raging boner.

Shortly later we got home and she walked in with me and only seconds later she placed her hand on my ass and rubbed it. She then pulled me closer to her and hugged me. "Oh how I wish you had a pair of breasts." She then began to grope my ass in one hand and grope my flat chest. "Maybe we might be able to get you some one day." She said kissing my cheek.

I was unsure if she was joking or not as I watched her walk up the stairs. Her ass swayed back and forth. I loved the view as I managed to see up her skirt. I got even harder and headed to my room. I laid directly onto my bed and lifted my skirt removing my panties and began to masturbate.

I stroked my cock and felt it getting harder as I let myself imagine me and Christy in bed together. I could barely believe how turned on I was as I imagined her gently stroking my cock with her smooth supple hands and she pressed her breasts up against my body and without a moment more I felt myself start to climax and my image of her faded away from my mind as I realized I was not much different from her at this point, other than the fact that I had a cock and no breasts.

The idea of breasts actually made me excited again and I thought about if it really would be a bad thing to have them. After all I had been faking them for a little while now. Honestly I was thinking it might be good to have them but I didn't know if going in for a breast enhancement was even an option for a guy, at least for one who was not looking for a sex change. I really could not take the thoughts again and began to jack myself off once more.

After I finally climaxed once again I laid there in my skirt and blouse slightly exhausted and ready to just fall asleep without changing.

--------

The following few days went along the same lines as that day. I could not manage to get the thoughts of breasts off my mind. The following week was when the next most life changing thing occurred.

DaPenguin
DaPenguin
83 Followers